It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory microchip ID Implants (would you?)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
hmmm now i have read a alot of the responses on the board an as i suspected all the ones i read have a big "NO!!/NO FREAKING WAY/OMGWTFBBQNO!/WHY WOULD YOU!!" etcetcetc i have also read stuff about 'mind controling chips' and 'pain making chips' and i suppose that makes sense seeming this is a consipiracy board after all, BUT are any of you guy actually tihnking about the benifits or even the ability of these chips to 'mind control', or even cause more pain than maybe a pin prick? for the chips to even begin to control you thoughts it would need EXTENSIVE surgury in the BRAIN or conected to ALOT of nerves an same for the pain chip if it was to be anywhere near painful enoough to cause u to stop or slow down, and if they DO have the ability to do that when this option (and it will) becomes availble, i think u will notice the difference between a scar on ur hand an a scar on ur head, not to mention the price most likely, and lastly the final thing everyone here seems to be worried about.. the ability to track you... SO?!? they can do that now its not too difficult especially if u live in a western country, and the only reason they would track u is if u did something wrong, or ok yes wer 'hiding' something from the government, in which case u most likely know all about the chips an think they are controling u anyway an would of had them removed the second u could.
And now the part that everyone seems to forget the benifits:- cashless society is a definate plus to me - ie not getting robbed in the streets, hell pissibly even able to strart ur car from it, no need for a wallet etcetcetc im open to disscussion about though,
yes SAFETY for family despite what many ppl on this board seem to think
instant identification - very useful - no need for paper documents that can get lost over time of collecting dust in ur home, and even getting into clubs and bars without having to show ur bloody id (yay for me lol)
Yeah so thats it from me i think it would be generally a good idea for chips ultimately, an atm not accepted because it is a new idea and people in general are afraid of what they dont understand or something thats radically new and different in my opinion anyways; also im never stuck on the one opinion i also thought it would be good to get the OTHER side of the arguement on the forum and if im proven wrong RATIONALLY and LOGICALLY i will accept that so im open to discussion

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
If this was nationally agreed id take it no problem.

Not sure why people reacted so bad in this thread, seems like theres a lot of hate and mis-trust in the governing powers
Have some faith people!!! I live in the UK and if i didnt have trust in mr blair that hes got the countries best interests at heart then i think id plunge into despair!!!

Put it like this, imo if a government wants to track a particular individual for whatever purpose, i think it could smugly do it without u even knowing.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Have faith in our government?
Our's, which has assassinated a president before our very eyes, lied about going to war over and over, killed thousands of innocent American lives, for oil, and covered up UFO's for years now???

Absolutely Not.

Yet another edit of this particular user's postings for vulgar language.

[edit on 15-5-2005 by SimonGray]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selective_ID
Our's, which has assassinated a president before our very eyes, lied about going to war over and over, killed thousands of innocent American lives, for oil, and covered up UFO's for years now???

Absolutely Not.

Never seen any proof at all of the points u mentioned there!

Imo there will always be a shady side to every government, things we simply arent allowed to know! Big deal , what u gonna do about it!!!! get over it and enjoy your life, u only get one u know :p

I stand by everything the prime minister does for this country, may not agree with some of it, but hes in charge get it???? WE voted him there as a nation so stand by him!!

Does my head in all the talk and no action that some people display, its your country and your life mate, make a difference or deal with it and move on i say!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
A good old thread!

But the question should sound like this: When are we going to have those ID implants?

Some kind of dramatic change of the current ID practise must take place as technology evolves, and comes a time when a single implant will do everything, replacing passport, cash, ID cards and soon.

Just imagine: The guards at the airport are going to scan us like they scan chipped dogs and cows. Will be spectecular!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
If they try to put one of those in me I'll stab them in the stomick and run away... But not really. Mind control!!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
A good old thread!

But the question should sound like this: When are we going to have those ID implants?

Some kind of dramatic change of the current ID practise must take place as technology evolves, and comes a time when a single implant will do everything, replacing passport, cash, ID cards and soon.

Just imagine: The guards at the airport are going to scan us like they scan chipped dogs and cows. Will be spectecular!

They should respect our rights to know nonetheless, its against our rights to not know, and the government compleatly denies any existance of Area 51 at all.
***But in the end the great race allways meats evenly.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kungfubeats

Originally posted by Selective_ID

Absolutely Not.

Never seen any proof at all of the points u mentioned there!

Imo there will always be a shady side to every government, things we simply arent allowed to know! Big deal , what u gonna do about it!!!! get over it and enjoy your life, u only get one u know :p

I stand by everything the prime minister does for this country, may not agree with some of it, but hes in charge get it???? WE voted him there as a nation so stand by him!!

Does my head in all the talk and no action that some people display, its your country and your life mate, make a difference or deal with it and move on i say!

Sorry I ment to quote on this one not -Vertu-

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Surrealist
They should respect our rights to know nonetheless, its against our rights to not know, and the government compleatly denies any existance of Area 51 at all.
***But in the end the great race allways meats evenly.

Currently it is against the human rights, but it will always be possible to change the international laws in order to achieve a goal. So when time may come and people will be chipped, way will be given to the technology... if it makes the world better.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
there isnt enough money in ther world for them to put a chip in me. I dont need somebody knowing when im going to the bathroom or eating my dinner or what im buying at the local wal-mart

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Will there be a "chewable" version?

Troy

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Don't worry, they won't try to make you have the implants they will implant them into all new born babies without our knowledge. How would you know? they could hide them in immunisation serem, some kind of Nanobots.

Talk tough all you want - when the time comes everyone will get the chip...

Scenario: Huge outbreak of the bird flu - you must be immunized or die. Ma there's a nanobot in my soup !!!!

MMMMMMWWWwwwwwwhhhhhhhahaahahahahahahahahaha!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
this website explains things pretty well.
Mark of the Beast

Anyways, that is pretty much my view on it.
I say, saying anybody who does try to give me a mandatory chip gets 196 grains of lead and copper in them.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The people give a dictator his power.I would also say no to this,in less it was used for a positive without a shadow of a doubt.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I wouldn't let the government get within 1,000 meters of me and my people... they can take those chips and shove them up their you know what. I did not work my way to where i am right now, just to be shut down in the end by chips capable of alrtering neuro-activity.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Does anyone have any recent news on these chips?

Troy

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
"ID chips not just for pets any more

CINCINNATI, Ohio (AP) -- Tiny silicon chips were embedded into two workers who volunteered to help test the tagging technology at a surveillance equipment company, an official said Monday."

www.cnn.com...

The employer has said:

"I have one," he said. "I'm not going to ask somebody to do something I wouldn't do myself. None of my employees are forced to get the chip to keep their job."

Nothing to see here, move along. Right? Here's my question - Where would you like your chip, hand or forehead?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Have you "blinked" your credit card yet? A few years ago, chips were introduced "for your security" on credit cards, but consumers didn't "buy" into it. Total defeat for the economic chip right? Wrong. There's a new use for the chip in credit cards. For "convenience" you don't even have to swipe anymore, you can "blink" it at an electronic reader. Many merchants are no longer offering receipts (unless requested by the customer) to "save" paper, ink and printed records. So I ask again, where would you like you chip, hand or forehead? The mark could very well be closer than we thought.

[edit on 22-5-2006 by saint4God]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
"Mandatory ID Chips" : I find the concept distasteful.

I'd prefer a nice, attractive Universial ID card with all relevant information store on it. Nice little "status symbol" and functional to boot.

The "chips" belong to an ideology I just refuse to support.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The only chips I need are made of potatoes

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join