It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory microchip ID Implants (would you?)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I wouldnt. Id fight to the bitter end before I get chipped.

but just think..

no one has privacy anymore.

Everyone knows your name, and where you live.

(its in a phone book)

lets all make a secret underground base

then we can make an army and go for the "ATS style" NWO...............

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
wouldnt it be hard to make an EMP???

like, howdo you???

any ideas on that people?

How come we gotta get chipped anyhow????

like, it should be our choice.

not some money investing skunk.

I dont like this.

everyone, get out your gunz, stix, or any other sharp object you can find....

This could get messy....

BEHOLD! WAR OF THE CHIPS

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
When it comes to MANDITORY anything, it's not like you have much of a choice in the matter. In this case, your choice would be doing it or imprisonment, much like not filling out your Census papers, I'd imagine.

As for whether I would fight it or not, I'd fight it to the death, even if it meant taking my own life to get around it. I feel that freedom also includes freedom from privacy invading implants.

As for the guy/girl who mentioned EMP, it's not hard to make one that would knock out a small chip. The big question is, would the chips they implant be shielded against EMP?

[edit on 1-8-2004 by kaoszero]

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Ditto what Ravenna said!

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Here are some fun ideas that hit me a couple days ago. This will be the day I will give up on hacking for a better world(implant chipwise). 1.)They start implanting direct inside the spinal colomn(sp?) 2.)Direct implant into the brain, with some sort of anti-tampering device, like a cortex bomb.

Words you don't want to hear, while getting chip-hacked,
"oops,... uh.. don't mind that constant internal beeping, here is some aspiren, there is a water fountain.. across the street... No charge for today..., no really..."

*Knocks on wood....

[edit on 1-8-2004 by Crysstaafur]

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Chips implant are not far from us....with all the control that goverment put on us, terrorism and world safety...they will try to convince people to get that implant so that we will safer for american countries...they will make all that bull so that chips will be obligatory, if not, you will be like treath to the world. People are not all like us...some are innocent and beleive in governments! Thats why all attaks on america is a way to control them!!!

www.tldm.org...

That day, when population will be chiped, the end will be near
We won't have any freedom

Ameliaxxxxxx

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I have had this discussion off and on with friends and family for years now and just by reading what most you ppl have said there would be NO WAY 99% off the worlds population would take this "chip" / mark.

What most of us have come to the conclusion is...there would have to be some HUGE change in the would population and thinking...aka some desaster of a global scale etc etc.

Just dont see how the world today would except this or anything like it, its in our upbringing / religious beliefs and would take some monster world change / thinking to make this come about.

Thoughts?

Another thing i just remembered....you have to be "willing" to take this chip/mark it cannot be secretly givin to you.....at least thats the way the prophecy reads to me.

[edit on 16-9-2004 by What If]

Jez

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
A mate told me about this forum the other day - so yeah this is my first post.

pdsg.cslab.ece.ntua.gr...

Those with Powerpoint may find this one interesting - A Christian view on Marking with a company going by the name of Mondex.

Let me know what you think!

Jez

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The third world countries are looking better everyday!

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I would have to agree with the majority...

I would not willingly accept any sort of implant. I would certainly fight it with everything I had in me. If I was somehow "chipped" without my permission, you can bet your fanny that I would do my best to remove the offending object, or render it useless.

If I couldn't remove it or make it useless, then I would still fight. Yes, I can see all the GOOD things that it could be used for, but that still does not make it acceptable, in my eyes. So - I'm sure that I would be among the many that the "government" would label as an offender and be made an example of...

Well, when I'm causing such a big ruckus about NOT being "chipped", I can look to the others fighting it as well and take comfort in the fact they might be a fellow ATS-er, LOL! Maybe we can start a groovy ATS handshake to identify ourselves to one another? HEheheeee...

I've read that people have mentioned moving to Canada and elsewhere to avoid being chipped. Where do you believe that people will run the least amount of risk of being "chipped"?

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I read somewhere that the Army is testing this now and the database
used for tracking is called (Ready) Battlefiled Electronic Asset Systems Tracking.

Oh well who knows and who really cares as I said before
The third world countries are looking better and better
an extended (permanent) vacation if you will

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If they even try...first I would protest. If that fails...it's Alamo time.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I wouldn't want to live with some chip inside me. Especially if I had little or no choice about it. Even if it was up to you, I don't see any benefit of having one.
As for the matter of an EMP. Just build a small nuke!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I could never agree to being bio-chipped!! I think i'm gonna move country soon....Whose with me?? Dunno where i'm gonna go yet when all this NWO/microchip business comes to pass.....

dh

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Of course you could attempt to disable the chip - post implant
A whole bunch of neodymium magnets or a Zapper placed over the area might make it dysfunctional

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
HA!!! no one is putting anything in me

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I have talked to a few people who think it is a great idea; keep the kids safe cuz you can find them if they get kidnapped or something. It's good to know who these people are, so you know you can't trust them.

But even without the mark of the beast thing, it still reaks of 1984.

I'd rather die free than live with a Chip.

If they even try...first I would protest. If that fails...it's Alamo time.

I think that could cause a revolution -

Here are the two Possibilities that I am aware of:
Mondex, Verichip

Google Search on Mondex:
MasterCard Online
This Page is no longer active. You will be redirected to www.mastercardonline.com... in 10 seconds.
hsm2stl101.mastercard.net... public/login/ebusiness/smart_cards/mondex/index.jsp - 1k - Cached - Similar pages

Google search on VeriChip:
VeriChip... Click here for the Official VeriChip Website and GVS Registry WWW.4VERICHIP.COM ... Click here for a listing of Authorized VeriChip Centers ...
www.adsx.com/prodservpart/verichip.html - 10k - Cached - Similar pages

FAQ's VerichipVeriChip Personal Identification System - Frequently Asked Questions ... A: VeriChip is an inert, encapsulated microchip that is energized and transmits its ...
www.adsx.com/faq/verichipfaq.html - 6k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.adsx.com ]

4VeriChip.com... FDA CLEARS VERICHIP™ FOR MEDICAL APPLICATIONS IN THE UNITED STATES ** ... VeriChip Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Applied Digital (Nasdaq: ...
www.4verichip.com/ - 11k - Cached - Similar pages

4VeriChip.com... VeriChip™ - There when you need it. The VeriChip miniaturized Radio Frequency Identifcation (RFID) Device is the core of all VeriChip applications. ...
www.4verichip.com/verichip.htm - 13k - Cached - Similar pages

Since mastercard is pushing it, maybe we should organise everyone to get mastercards, then when they try this we could run up the cards and walk away... It'd sure leave MC in a pickel.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Could very well be 666 the Mark of the Beast. I once read that The Beast is a computer in Brussels. This computer has been recording info on each and every one of us. It's the Master Computer ! It has built profiles on us all. It gathers the info on every type of transaction that we complete. Whether it's applying for a library card, purchasing goods anywhere using checks, debit cards, credit cards etc..... It knows when we travel from the purchases we make, hotel, airline tickets, gassing up our cars in another state ? Whatever you can think of.

So you say you can avoid this by using cash. Wrong. The cash that you took out of the bank has serial numbers on it. It was recorded that you took a range of bills out of the bank at such and such a time and spent it at such an such store and you purchased such an such items. Get the idea.

We cannot escape the Beast. It knows our medical history as well. What else does it know about you ?

Heard of OnStar ? Tracking devices are already being used on our cars and OnStar is NOT the only system out there.

Someday soon it will be a cashless society. Then it will be easier to track everything we do. No more cash under the table. They will control our spending habits this way etc......

Maybe we will be back to the bartering system ?

One thing for sure. I will refuse any or every type of chip. I will give up my life first. Hopefully I want be around to the final hrs of the Beasts reign.

Hold on tight, It's coming soon !

Hang Loose- Deny Ignorance and be ready !

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Yeah, screw the sun, I hate it too. Long live the Beast...

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   
the real question is not if you would take the chip or not.the question is do you have something special inside you to trust that you will be taken care of..........food, water, shelter ect............. like doom said, most will do what they are told........ like they always have. FAITH OR FEAR.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join