It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice Technical Analysis of Imminent Collapse of the Dollar

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Nice Technical Analysis of Imminent Collapse of the Dollar

beforeitsnews.com

US Dollar Analysis:

The Dollar rally has been plagued by distribution volume, and now looks like it will rally only slightly higher before declining again!

Study the volume on my chart. The power volume of this move is happening on dollar selling! Big Volume equals Big Money Flows.

The Federal Reserve’s action is deluding the Dollar’s fans. The Fed Balance Sheet, if it was ever really audited, would probably give Ron Paul a real heart attack. It is unacceptable that Ben Bernanke would ....
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I've been involved with FOREX for the last five years now. What I'm seeing now is pretty amazing. It's history folks!

In the last two years, I've gained 20% on my Swiss account. Now the Dollar is worth less than a Swiss Frank! The Canadian Dollar is worth the same as the Dollar as well - or more at times.

The fundamental news forecasts are right in line with the technical analysis reports. It's all pretty telling. In a few months the Dollar will be nearly worthless.

And I'm getting tired of hearing about people investing in Gold and Silver. When the Dollar goes, those Gold and Silver investments will be worthless.

I'm also getting tired of hearing how China will own the US. When the dollar goes, China will be bankrupt, and their exports will be poured into the proverbial black abyss. In short, what happened in 2008 won't even scratch the surface of 2011.

... and now for the flaming...

beforeitsnews.com
edit on 27-12-2010 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

I agree the dollar is on it's way out.

I disagree with Gold and Silver being worthless along with the dollar. The dollar today has NOTHING to do with Gold and Silver, being as though it's a fiat currency and not based on anything.

But I could be wrong. Anything related to stocks and traded commodities is pretty much anybody's guess at this point.

~Keeper
edit on 12/27/2010 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D
And I'm getting tired of hearing about people investing in Gold and Silver. When the Dollar goes, those Gold and Silver investments will be worthless.

If you're are talking about gold and silver stocks and futures or IOW paper gold and silver then yes in that case they will be worthless. There is no physical gold or silver backing the comex contracts right now according to some gurus. However physical gold and silver will not be worthless they will be the only currency that anyone will take as has been proven through out history even in modern times.
edit on 27-12-2010 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

I agree the dollar is on it's way out.

I disagree with Gold and Silver being worthless along with the dollar. The dollar today has NOTHING to do with Gold and Silver, being as though it's a fiat currency and not based on anything.

But I could be wrong. Anything related to stocks and traded commodities is pretty much anybody's guess at this point.

~Keeper
edit on 12/27/2010 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

I agree that most gold and silver bought in past few years is worthless, here is a valuable question do you own actual gold and silver? or do you own a certificate that says you own gold and silver? a certificate is not the actual item it is just a worthless slip people sunk their money into with belief it would come back to them. unless you have the real deal in your possession you been had.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
And I'm actually taking this a bit further though. And I do deserve the flame for this. But I feel compelled to speak up.

Paper Assets = Hard Assets

Our whole system is based on that structure, even after Nixon's assault back in the 70's. When the paper goes, so will the value of hard assets - with the exception of food and ammunition. This is the whole point of the indictment of JP Morgan for fudging the value of silver since 2008.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I posted not too long ago my difficult decision regarding my priorities with my finances and got crucified by a few morally and ethically high in fiber ATS members scrutinizing my decision to basically stop paying my mortgage and start buying physical silver...

When the dollar goes poof and chaos ensues I will have my food/water/weapons etc, and when the waters calm ill have my silver/gold in physical form, which any way you look at it or cut it will be worth more than PAPER, which is all currency ultimately is, is paper and any man who takes paper over gold/silver is living in fantasy land.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I can all but assure you that the new monetary system coming from TPTB is not going to include your gold and silver reserve. That was more my point. It's a scary concept really. Who's head is going to be on the new Dollar? It isn't going to be yours because you bought Gold and Silver.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

When the paper goes, so will the value of hard assets - with the exception of food and ammunition.

You are talking about a real hard fall of the dollar here.

Not that I doubt it, it would fit in nicely with depopulation conspiracies.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I find quiet interesting how people try to find an alternative way to keep the value of their properties and investments or even hope to make a profit in these days. An economic colapse like the one we start to experience is unavoidable and will affect all countries, it won't end and we won't know how serious it is untill is too late, at that moment we won't have money to be worry about.

Sorry if my comment upsets someone.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
china will make loads of money as when electric bills go through the roof, cheap clothes and socks sales will probably double so everyone can keep warm

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
I find quiet interesting how people try to find an alternative way to keep the value of their properties and investments or even hope to make a profit in these days. An economic colapse like the one we start to experience is unavoidable and will affect all countries, it won't end and we won't know how serious it is untill is too late, at that moment we won't have money to be worry about.

Sorry if my comment upsets someone.

Star to you man! You get it!

If the companies that are selling you those gold and silver bricks thought they were worth so much, then why are they taking your dollars for them? It's a lot to take to grips. Invest in food and physical safety instead and do some chores for your neighbor. You'll want to make really good friends with ALL your neighbors. Nothing else will really matter when your fridge is empty.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D
I've been involved with FOREX for the last five years now. What I'm seeing now is pretty amazing. It's history folks!

In the last two years, I've gained 20% on my Swiss account. Now the Dollar is worth less than a Swiss Frank! The Canadian Dollar is worth the same as the Dollar as well - or more at times.

The fundamental news forecasts are right in line with the technical analysis reports. It's all pretty telling. In a few months the Dollar will be nearly worthless.

I'm also getting tired of hearing how China will own the US. When the dollar goes, China will be bankrupt, and their exports will be poured into the proverbial black abyss. In short, what happened in 2008 won't even scratch the surface of 2011.

... and now for the flaming...

beforeitsnews.com

Hello,
I would like to shed some light on your post.
Here in the USA we use doillars, in Switzerland they use Francs. All curencies except the euro are not backed by anything but the Euro is backed by gold. As at once we, here in the USA, were until everyone wanted to exchange there paper "fiat" money for Gold. Now I have a few questions for you.

Q1 .) When the dollar collapses are you going to have access to your swiss francs?
A.) No, Your Swiss Francs are in a an electronic form until you withdraw them, and no good to use in the USA unless you find a currency exchanger, if you do what will you trade them for if dollar is worthless (Gold or Silver)

Q2.) When the dollar collapses what will you use to barter/trade with? (probably won't have access to your Swiss Francs)
A.) Gold or Silver

Two simple questions I want you to think about.
Honestly, If it's not in your possession you don't have it and you need to take steps to acquire what is yours.

Now you mentioned when the dollar collapse,Gold and Silver will tank with it.
Well, the doillar is collapsing and has been so for quite a while, what has gold done went up!
To follow up Gold is not just weighed/measured in US dollars, it's a commodity and traded everywhere with different currencies, kind of like those Francs. If you think Gold/Silver will tank with the dollar I think you need to sdo some additional analysis. All currencies are a temporary replacement for Gold/Silver. It's pretty simple as I've outlined in the following chart.

Think about what you are doing and be sure to have it on hand if possible. You don't need forex to trade currency, go to the currency exchange and trade your dollars for francs (you'll have them in hand,) then when you made some money take them back in exchange for US dollars.

Gold % Silver are true currency, just my opinion. No flaming, I don't play that ish.
PM me if you'd like.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

China recently raised their interest rates which should have sent the US dollar crashing but this morning there was a spike? I wonder if due to the fact China is an international player the CIA gets involved in the Forex overnight? By the way the Dow closed at 11,555.03 pretty reasonable value considering the lows back in spring of 2009.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Thank brother. It's amazing how obvious are those things and it's so silly how we still believe that we can escape from it. My best investments are:

The time I spend with my family.
All my prayers to God.
A free downloaded book.
A 250 dollars adoption fee for my dog.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

No I own actual gold.

Been ordering it from banks and locking it in safety deposit boxes for years.

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gtown

It is clear that you have certain knowlegde in this topic, and I can recall other experts giving sort of similar conclusions. They all have more studies than me and probably know so many things.

But, I still don't understand how are you going to buy a peace bread or a gallon of milk. Will you go to the grocery store with a peace of gold or silver?

Maybe there won't be grocery stores anymore, will you exchange gold and silver for a chiken and eggs at a farm?

A peace of wood will be better than gold when winter comes and you'll need to make a fire. You can boil water to drink with that fire, or will you use that fire to melt your silver.

Sorry for my ugly realistic point of view.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
learn how to knit and stock up on balls of wool, get a wind turbine or solar panels and maybe buy a greenhouse and some seeds. if you cant afford this stuff then you might want to get used to eating cats and rats or learn how to steal from those who can

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

I realize you are not addressing me, but if I may respond to your comment.
Of course, if you want to build a fire, you will need fuel. You cannot use gold nor silver, but that is not the point, wood is not currency, gold and silver are universal and quite real.
In a collapse, barter is king, anything of value is good, but gold is still gold, and wood is still just wood. it grows on trees, so to speak.
The point you should keep in mind, is it is not only the west, you and I, that rush to gold and silver (and other precious metals..look up "precious"...) when a currency collapse is looming. It is all about confidence, and people rush to gold and silver because of confidence, away from paper, your wood. Are you going to light your fire with paper money?
Maybe.
Creating wealth is always what it is about, and a profitable business can't be beat by anything. Barring that reality, gold represents "trade-able" wealth. Don't let anybody kid you.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
as I see it.
when the doler drops out.
gold will take over.
then gold will drop out.
just like the dolers.
why? becose it has been stored by people
who will use it to take over and abuse the system.
again!
they know it is going to happen.
they one who made this mess
will keep on doing it.
but people will never learn.
so the mess continues.

you need to start a new currency.
one that can not be easily abused.
and that can be monitored easily.
when the gold crashes.
it will be land and the ability to grow food.
and small army's to keep it safe.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join