It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REVEALED! Oct. 21st, 2011- The Beginning of the 1260 Great Tribulation Period

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evil3unnie
reply to post by Atlantien

Jeremiah 23:16
This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.

They Devil could have uttered those words too for all we know.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Goal Shack

I can give you a time stamp code when Armageddon happens. Just figured this out last night. And it made my hair on my arms stand up!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

While I have to admit being intrigued every time I read a post such as this one.

I can't help but wonder what will the first post after January 1, 2013 be about?

Yes, I know this is well after the "predicted " date for the "END of THE WORLD",
but I am trying to give everyone enough time to get over the shock of waking up
the next day and having to go to work.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NeuronDivide

What's funny is how saying "I'm coming! You don't know when. . .but I'm coming! Better keep your eyes open!" sounds just like the stuff Osama says in his tapes sometimes.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NeuronDivide
something's up, God made me double post too!
edit on 28-12-2010 by Divine Strake because: I spelled "chicken" like the cows of that. . .chick filet. . .restaurant. . . .chiken.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
reply to post by Trueman

Would you like to see when the "Day of the Lord" happens, and how it occurs on the Feast of Tabernacles?

Would you like to see how the two witnesses begin their 42 month or 1260 day testimony on the Feast of Tabernacles and concludes on Passover?

Brother....I'll accept whatever The Good Lord prepared for me. I know ugly times are yet to come but I also know He will be there, with me, all the time.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

Originally posted by Stargate2012

I am not buying the Anti Christ either is some human out there. I equate the Anti Christ or the Beast being related to the Sun and Solomon. Solomon is essentially the Anti Christ. I know, all very esoteric in understanding but it is pretty clear once you dig deep and find the connections.

Sun ? Son ! Yes a living breathing desendant of Solomon, false claiment of the devine right to rule .
Solar - Moon = Solomon

Only one problem with that theory.....Solomon is not an english name and got nothing to do with the words "solar" or "moon".

From the Hebrew name שְׁלֹמֹה (Shelomoh) which was derived from Hebrew שָׁלוֹם (shalom) "peace". Solomon was a king of Israel, the son of David, renowned for his wisdom. Supposedly, the Book of Proverbs, Ecclesiastes and the Song of Solomon in the Old Testament were written by him. This name has never been overly common in the Christian world, and it is considered typically Jewish.

Source : www.behindthename.com...
edit on 28-12-2010 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Solomon is associated with 666, wisdom, and Gold/Sun.

Armageddon happens on Passover and I can show you how. Precisely inline with my theory that the Great Tribulation ends on Passover!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

You are misrepresenting this scripture. It does not indicate that man can know the date of the coming of Christ. It indicates that because the church is raptured before the judgement of the Day of the Lord, believers will not be present on Earth to experience its terrors and destrucction (v. 3, not in darkness). Believers have no part in the Day of the Lord, because they have been delivered from the domain of darkness and trasnferred to the kingom of light (Col. 1:13). Jesus taught that to believe in Him would remove a person from spiritual darkness (John 8:12, 12:46). John is saying that no man can know when judgement will come, but those who believe in Christ will be delivered to Heaven and not experience the destruction on Earth.
edit on 28-12-2010 by Mannie159 because: add quote

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The question that I want to ask to all people who are interested in 2012, 2011 or whatever the year maybe changes in esoteric or any other way is:

"What does the knowledge of THE Coming Change gives?"

OK - Maybe there is going to be some kind of changes but I believe that no one can know for sure what type of change it will be and what exactly will change. Also I believe that knowledge of THE CHANGE, Great Tribulation Period or however you call is irrelevant.

If a caterpillar knows that it will change and how it will change that doesn't make him a better butterfly than that butterfly which knew nothing of change.

Because theory is not real life. Theory is not sensations.
Theory is nothing. Existence is all.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by archasama

Good theories lead to greater truths

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

But if we are to change - we are to know.

And if we are to know at that point. Why do we have to try to get the answers earlier?

Curiosity, I guess?

But how do we know that the answers we get earlier are not false? There is no way.

So we are to learn if OUR answers are correct only when we change.
That makes the whole point of trying to get answers earlier - pointless.

Well not quite pointless - If people like to gamble and if people have desire to know everything and to be right.
It is to gain pleasure for one's EGO. It maybe has some point.

As I have no such desires I do not seek answer before it will be given to me.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I personally don't believe you.

I first came to ATS in 2004 as just a spectator for many years, back then it was meant to be 2007, some people citing 2006, and to be honest it scared the living hell out of me because at that time it looked as though the world were on the brink of World War.

Then 2008...

And now in 2010 it still looks as though the world is on the brink of war.

When I read George Orwell's 1984 sometime in 2008 though, something seems familiar.

What strikes me most is the mostly Christian nature of the websites and blogs that state doomsday is upon us, and would strongly recommend this post: www.abovetopsecret.com... entitled "All Roads Lead To Rome"

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Here is possibly when Armageddon happens. I call it "The Armageddon Passover Time Clue"

Exactly 1260 days from Oct. 21st, 2011 (Last Great Day) to April 4th, 2015 (Passover-Blood Red Moon). You can't get a more perfect fit than that trying to do that for any other year (Last Great Day plus 1260 days = Passover). Only 2011 you can.

The "Two Witnesses" begin their testimony of 42 months on Last Great Day/Feast of Tabernacles and it concludes on Passover. Or the beast/devil/Satan begins on Tabernacles and concludes on Passover.

I have also come to the conclusion that the 7 seals, 7 trumpets, and 7 vials all begin at the start of the Great Tribulation "Day of the Lord" and lasts for 3 years and 6 months. The 7 trumpets, 7 seals, and 7 vials would conclude on Passover and that would be the day of Armageddon. Armageddon happens on PASSOVER! Lets have a look at the clue.

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Vials of Wrath

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armaged'don.
17 ¶ And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air;
and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

So we can see above that Armadeddon happens on the 7th final vial.

You can see to with the 7th vial, there was an earthquake, voices, thunder and lightnings. It relates to what it says for the 7th trumpet and 7th seal as well. The 7th vial, 7th trumpet, and 7th seal are all the same event, and comes immediately at the end of the 1260 day Great Tribulation period. It is essentially the Day of Armageddon as we can see in Rev. 16:16 above!

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Seventh Seal

1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Seventh Trumpet

15 ¶ And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying,
The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17 saying,
We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. 18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
19 ¶ And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Armageddon = Megiddo

"Armageddon is the site of an epic battle associated with the end time prophecies of the Abrahamic religions.
According to some premillennial Christian interpretations, the Messiah will return to earth and defeat the Antichrist (the "beast") in the battle of Armageddon. Then Satan will be put into the "bottomless pit" or abyss for 1,000 years, known as the Millennial Age. After being released from the abyss, Satan will gather Gog and Magog (peoples of two specific nations) from the four corners of the earth. They will encamp surrounding the "holy ones" and the "beloved city" (this refers to Jerusalem). Fire will come down from God, out of heaven and devour Gog and Magog after the Millennium, and the Devil who deceived them is thrown into Gehenna (the Lake of Fire and brimstone, or Hell) where the Beast and the False Prophet have been since just before the 1,000 years.[4]
The word Armageddon appears only once in the Greek New Testament.[5] The word comes from Hebrew har məgiddô (הר מגידו
, meaning "Mountain of Megiddo".

en.wikipedia.org...

Megiddo is associated with Passover!!!

The Second Book of the
Chronicles

Josiah Keeps the Passover

16 ¶ So all the service of the LORD was prepared the same day, to keep the passover, and to offer burnt offerings upon the altar of the LORD, according to the commandment of king Josi'ah.
17 And the children of Israel that were present kept the passover at that time, and the feast of unleavened bread seven days.
18 And there was no passover like to that kept in Israel from the days of Samuel the prophet; neither did all the kings of Israel keep such a passover as Josi'ah kept, and the priests, and the Levites, and all Judah and Israel that were present, and the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
19 In the eighteenth year of the reign of Josi'ah was this passover kept.

The Death of Josiah

20 ¶ After all this, when Josi'ah had prepared the temple, Necho king of Egypt came up to fight against Car'chemish by Euphra'tes: and Josi'ah went out against him.
21 But he sent ambassadors to him, saying, What have I to do with thee, thou king of Judah? I come not against thee this day, but against the house wherewith I have war: for God commanded me to make haste: forbear thee from meddling with God, who is with me, that he destroy thee not.
22 Nevertheless Josi'ah would not turn his face from him, but disguised himself, that he might fight with him, and hearkened not unto the words of Necho from the mouth of God, and came to fight in the valley of Megid'do.

The Second
Book of the Kings
Commonly Called, The Fourth Book of the Kings

The Passover Kept

21 ¶ And the king commanded all the people, saying, Keep the passover unto the LORD your God, as it is written in the book of this covenant.
22 Surely there was not holden such a passover from the days of the judges that judged Israel, nor in all the days of the kings of Israel, nor of the kings of Judah;
23 but in the eighteenth year of king Josi'ah, wherein this passover was holden to the LORD in Jerusalem.

The LORD's Persistent Anger against Judah
24 ¶ Moreover the workers with familiar spirits, and the wizards, and the images, and the idols, and all the abominations that were spied in the land of Judah and in Jerusalem, did Josi'ah put away, that he might perform the words of the law, which were written in the book that Hilki'ah the priest found in the house of the LORD.
25 And like unto him was there no king before him, that turned to the LORD with all his heart, and with all his soul, and with all his might, according to all the law of Moses; neither after him arose there any like him.
26 ¶ Notwithstanding, the LORD turned not from the fierceness of his great wrath, wherewith his anger was kindled against Judah, because of all the provocations that Manas'seh had provoked him withal.
27 And the LORD said, I will remove Judah also out of my sight, as I have removed Israel, and will cast off this city Jerusalem which I have chosen, and the house of which I said, My name shall be there.

The Death of Josiah

28 ¶ Now the rest of the acts of Josi'ah, and all that he did, are they not written in the book of the Chronicles of the kings of Judah?
29 In his days Pha'raoh–ne'choh king of Egypt went up against the king of Assyria to the river Euphra'tes: and king Josi'ah went against him; and he slew him at Megid'do, when he had seen him.
30 And his servants carried him in a chariot dead from Megid'do,
and brought him to Jerusalem, and buried him in his own sepulchre. And the people of the land took Jeho'ahaz the son of Josi'ah, and anointed him, and made him king in his father's stead.

edit on 28-12-2010 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This prediction of the 'Day of the Lord' being in 2011 is absolute drivel. Anyone who proposes such a close date knows nothing of bible prophecy. The 'Day of the Lord', is the last of the major upheavals of Revelation and is the last and desicive battle where Jesus and the heavenly army defeat the worlds armies. This happens at the very end of the great tribulation, or, at the end of the 42 months of the antichrists rule.

There are still many major political plays and ploys to appear on the world stage before we get to the antichrist taking control. Be that as it may, many of the endtime major players are now on stage, and many others are waiting in the wings.

The geopolitical world scene is daily turning towards what the bible foretold thousands of years ago, the waning of american and british military and economic power, the rising of Islam, the rising economic and military power of a combined Europe, the economic and military treaties between China and Russia who will confront and defeat the Antichrist led Europe. All this was foretold in the Bible thousands of years ago and is now nightly news in our lifetimes.

Watch for a new and very popular charasmatic leader soon to take the reins in Germany. This man will be the one to take a combined group of European countries to war in the middle east against Iran over oil supplies. This is the man that will sign the treaty with Israel and then break it three years later begining the Great Tribulation.

So, still a lot to happen yet, but the time is getting very very close.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by triune

Always interesting to see other point of views. Some will agree with my theory or at least see the major connections and others wont take the time of day to read it or understand it or debate it.

I have figured out that the "Day of the Lord" is during the Feast of Tabernacles. In my opinion it would start the 42 month Great Tribulation, not come at the end of it. I can see how you can think that, but it points more to it at the beginning, not the end. But who knows, you could be right about that. I did some quick research and I like that point of view. It very well could actually be at the end of the Great Tribulation period. Hmmmm! Intriguing!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by triune

Again, thanks for the idea that the "Day of the Lord" is at the end of the Great Tribulation period. Looking into this more, the theory is more sound that is at the end, not the beginning.

It is undeniable though that there are 42 months or 1260 days exactly from Oct. 21st, 2011 (Last Great Day) to April 4th, 2015 (Passover). A perfect fit! So it very well could mean, we are likely to see something, whatever it may be, on Oct. 21st, 2011.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This passage here is very revealing:

Joel

4 Sanctify ye a fast, call a solemn assembly, gather the elders and all the inhabitants of the land into the house of the LORD your God, and cry unto the LORD.
15 ¶ Alas for the day! for the day of the LORD is at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty shall it come.

Here are all the mentions of "solemn assembly" in the Bible:

www.blueletterbible.org...

We can see that a solemn assembly is called during the Feast of Tabernacles and also during Passover!

The Fifth Book of Moses, Called
Deuteronomy

The Three Appointed Feasts

1 Observe the month of Abib, and keep the passover unto the LORD thy God: for in the month of Abib the LORD thy God brought thee forth out of Egypt by night.
2 Thou shalt therefore sacrifice the passover unto the LORD thy God, of the flock and the herd, in the place which the LORD shall choose to place his name there.
3 Thou shalt eat no leavened bread with it; seven days shalt thou eat unleavened bread therewith, even the bread of affliction; for thou camest forth out of the land of Egypt in haste: that thou mayest remember the day when thou camest forth out of the land of Egypt all the days of thy life.
4 And there shall be no leavened bread seen with thee in all thy coast seven days; neither shall there any thing of the flesh, which thou sacrificedst the first day at even, remain all night until the morning.
5 Thou mayest not sacrifice the passover within any of thy gates, which the LORD thy God giveth thee:
6 but at the place which the LORD thy God shall choose to place his name in, there thou shalt sacrifice the passover at even, at the going down of the sun, at the season that thou camest forth out of Egypt.
7 And thou shalt roast and eat it in the place which the LORD thy God shall choose: and thou shalt turn in the morning, and go unto thy tents.
8 Six days thou shalt eat unleavened bread: and on the seventh day shall be a solemn assembly to the LORD thy God: thou shalt do no work therein.

So the Day of the Lord happens on one of those two time periods, and I am now guessing it is on Passover! It actually make more sense than the Feast of Tabernacles.

It now makes perfect sense April 4th, 2015 being the conclusion of the 42 month of Great Tribulation since there is a Blood Red Moon that day on Passover!

Act 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

Joe 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

The Gospel according to
St. Matthew

29 ¶ Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Very interesting!

www.churchofhouston.com...

This totally changes my theory is many respects! Not discounting the important date of Oct. 21st, 2011 but it seems that April 4th, 2015 is more relevant on a global nature!

And it would seem to make sense that Passover is related to the idea of a "thief in the night" in many respects!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
WOW! You are right! After further research, the Day of the Lord happens on Passover! Passover and Feast of Tabernacles are similar in symbolism in the Bible. Both are a time of "rejoicing" and both are a time of "solemn assembly". And you are correct! The Day of the Lord happens at the end of the 1260 day Great Tribulation period, ending on Passover!
Time to reformulate my blog and post to show this!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join