It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REVEALED! Oct. 21st, 2011- The Beginning of the 1260 Great Tribulation Period

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This date is gonna be emberrassing...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

People have tried to "set dates" for centuries. Every generation thinks that they are the "last generation". Given the history of date setting, it amazes me that people still try it and that others follow.

I am not saying that I don't believe that we have something big happening in the future, I just think it is ridiculous to set dates.

You have to wonder what these "date setters" feel like after their dates come and go with nothing significant happening.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

Well only 10 months now it will tell. Lets hope for the best. Or to others, for major October 2011 doom.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by beyondrainbow
Are you serious, dude?
Most believe 21-december-2012 at 11:11 being the exact date, or did I miss something

11:11 AM or PM? And in what time zone?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Yet another prophecy in the list to fail...

I am regular to ATS from past 5 years in this span i have seen many of them claiming many things yet none of them came true and today morning surprised to see another post pop up in main page to nothing but fail

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by snowlord

I am not claiming as of yet it will come true. But if you read and understand the theory and esoteric connections, it will sure make you go "hmmm".

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
while no one places a brick to rebuild the temple for the third time...you'll be fine.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The Two Witnesses 42 Month Testimony Begins on Tabernacles

lastgreatday8.blogspot.com...

The Two Witnesses Die On Purim (Half Hour of Silence Till Passover)

The Two Witnesses End Their 42 Month Testimony on Passover

Oct. 21st, 2011 (Last Great Day) plus 1260 days [Great Tribulation Period] = April 4th, 2015 (Passover) & Blood Red Moon

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Sorry, this date doesn't work for me, you'll have to change it, the Calendar is already full.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
reply to post by snowlord

I am not claiming as of yet it will come true. But if you read and understand the theory and esoteric connections, it will sure make you go "hmmm".

The only thing that made me go "hmmm" was the fact that you quote 2 Peter 3:10 "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up." at the start of your blog and then proceed to explain that contrary to that bible passage you happen to know exactly when the beginning of the sequence to the second coming and judgment day will be. You know what ""But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night" means? It means like you can't possibly know when a thief is going to invade your privacy, so you can't possibly know when the day of the Lord will come; it will be sudden and unexpected and take everybody by surprise. So, I reckon you are just another false prophet, of which there have been many throughout history and they have deceived many. Just to clarify, I am not a believer, though I used to be, and I have studied the Bible enough to know that noone, but the Father alone, knows when this day will come. In conclusion, no I don't buy your theory and I am quite annoyed that the only thing you seem to be interested in is to get some traffic to your blog. You failed to provide a decent opening post -even the mods noticed that, how could they not?- and your standard answer seems to be read my blog to understand the "esoteric" meaning bla bla bla. Sorry, but I don't care to read your blog. I care to discuss things here, if you can't do that then maybe this place is not for you.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
GOD FU*KING DAMINT!!!

Why does the end of the world keep getting postponed? Sigh, have to wait til next year now...unless another fun ATS member makes up a new date

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
Times and seasons are ok but exact times can not be known in advance...
...and if you think you can you are on the wrong side of the battle.

I agree. It is told specifically only the Father alone knows the exact date and hour. Even I don't know the exact time.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It is interesting that he uses math so eloquently to make his predictions. The problem is that he states in one paragraph that no one shall know the time of the coming og Christ and then he goes on to make his prediction.
Good luck to him and the rest of us no matter what,

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WalterRatlos

LOL! Nice post! False prophet? Why don't you read my Blog Disclaimer to see where I am coming from ok?

They are theories and speculations. And traffic to my blog so you say? There is no money involved, or adds, nothing. So what then! And decent opening? LOL Just click on the link and it takes you there instead of posting all of it on here. Why duplicate the work?

Here:

Another, Second Coming statement causing confusion and deception in the household of God is, “No one knows about that day or hour.” Jesus made this statement about the exact time of His return during the Olivet Discourse. This expression has been incorrectly interpreted by many, thinking that it means we will be unable to determine the general time of the Second Coming. The statement is clear and precise. It says, “No one knows about that day or hour.” It does not say, no one knows the general time of the Coming. As a matter of fact Scripture does indicate that we will be aware of His Coming and we will not be surprised, “as you see the Day approaching” (Hebrews 10:25). Paul also said, “But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief” (1 Thessalonians 5:4).

www.lastdaysmystery.info...

I have figured out the "Day of the Lord" happens on the Feast of Tabernacles. It is either in my opinion Tishri 22 or Tishri 23 since The Last Great Day is 2 days. So yup, won't know the 'day or the hour'

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It's interesting that he is so old and never told anyone about this before..... just wanted a final argument before he kicks the bucket?

If this is true, he ought have said so long ago and I wouldn't have bothered being born.

What a waste of bandwidth!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

And here's my prediction for 10-22-2011. The sun will rise in the east and mankind will go about its normal daily activities. And the sun will set in the west, as usual.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Originally posted by adjensen
Well, this guy agrees with your date, but not with your conclusions.
ebiblefellowship.com.... You might want to coordinate with him.

Or, go full guns, like this guy 2010 Rapture and put up a whole web site! Too bad all of his calculations crumbled in the face of reality...

Jesus said that no one would know the time of the end, I don't know why people see the need to burn time and resources trying to refute his statement.

This response has always driven me crazy. Jesus never said in the scriptures that no one would be revealed the day of the tribulation. Matthew 24:36 - Jesus clearly states that no man (currently) knows (present tense of that day).
edit on 28-12-2010 by tdeacon because: Forgot to include Quote Initially

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

It also says that 'in those days, there will be a great many of deceivers...They'll call you to the seas and to the mountains, but do not follow, for I [Jesus] will come for you where you are.'

Take your fear mongering elsewhere because God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit is watching you and making a not of your blasphemy.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This raises a question about something I read online-------

Is the Bible True or False?

The world in general has been fed so many lies, that we are 'messed up' as to what is the truth..........

............so many lies from the Government, so much secrecy, intimations that the bible was written by Zionist Jews.

Elizabeth II is German and has signed 6-7 illegal treaties, ans something about the Lisbon treaty ....The Nation of Britain was abolished on January 1, 2009. Elizabeth II has signed 6-7 (illegal) treaties that has brought all this about. In effect England is a State and can no longer have a monarchy after Liz dies. The current monarchy, anyway, is German and have no right to the throne of England. They are on the 'other side', the one for One World Government, and Philip heads up the committee for reduction of population to ½ billion.

I have a source but too many bookmarks to find it right now...I believe it was on here with a video...of David Noakes'. Eleven parts and smack dab full of info.

Yep! I am officially losing my mind!

...but then again, maybe not!
edit on 28-12-2010 by canadiansenior70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

It is a theory and speculation. Get it? And very strong theory at that. No need to get fundie!

And we can see if you look a little more closely at this:

Matthew 24
The Coming of the Son of Man

29 ¶ Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
32 ¶ Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 so likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

No Man Knoweth the Day and Hour

36 ¶ But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

That the Son of Man, whatever that may be, who knows, Jesus? something else of some nature? comes after the tribulation. It says it right above. Why would the Son of Man come at the beginning of the tribulation? It would likely come at the end.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join