It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REVEALED! Oct. 21st, 2011- The Beginning of the 1260 Great Tribulation Period

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
My theory to it starting

lastgreatday8.blogspot.com...

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on 12/27/2010 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Bring it on God, you sadistic bastard. Looks like we got a new gung-ho prediction for 2011, hahahahahaha.
edit on 27-12-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
"God made me double post"
edit on 27-12-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

PLEASE!

*NO BLOODY MORE*!

Just stop it...ok?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

If you don't want to see one of the best theories to date, and understand the multiple esoteric correlations and significances than don't read it!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
The bible itself says repeatedly that nobody is going to know when judgement day happens.

1 Thessalonians 5:2-4 "for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief."

Matthew 24:43-44 "But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

Luke 12:39-40 "But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have let his house be broken into. You also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

Revelation 3:3 (NIV) "Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you."

edit on 27-12-2010 by NeuronDivide because: edit

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeuronDivide
Don't you Christian fundamentalists read your own bible? It says repeatedly that nobody is going to know when judgement day is going to happen.

1 Thessalonians 5:2-4 "for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief."

Matthew 24:43-44 "But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

Luke 12:39-40 "But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have let his house be broken into. You also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

Revelation 3:3 (NIV) "Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you."

I am anything but a Christian fundamentalist. But you said it yourself above in this verse.

The First Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the
Thessalonians

1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

What does that say above? For the people who are aware will known perfectly when the Day of the Lord happens. And it should not overtake you as a thief.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
what I want to know is why does "god" destroy heaven, i thought this was a peaceful place or have we all been duped into believing that all is well in heaven, I mean we know there was a rebellion before in the land of plenty.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
If you're not a Christian then why are you devoting so much time and energy worrying about about the end of the world? You should enjoy the life you have here and now, imo...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeuronDivide
If you're not a Christian then why are you devoting so much time and energy worrying about about the end of the world? You should enjoy the life you have here and now, imo...

I am a so-called "Christian", not a fundamentalist. Because it is to get the word out and for others to take notice.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
My theory to it starting

If the date is real, then the Pope and many bishops, priests, will all be killed as the 3rd Secret of
Fatima reveals.... before that date.
All those church individuals are counted as among the Martyrs slain by the antichrist...

something has to be wrong with one of the two, dates or events

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, i forgot.... the exact first act would have been the start of the 7 Year Peace Treaty
between Israel and their neighbors secured & devised by the final empire.
by working back from October 2011, that means a 7 year Peace Treaty needed to have started
around April 2008...for the October 2011 date to be factual
is there a secret treaty we don't know about?

++++++++++++

otherwise the guys pointing out the heavenly signs/eclipses falling on the Jewish Lunar calendar
religious dates is quite interesting....
i had read this guys work before, there has been others who have based their timing on the Feast of Tabernacles also...and not just one solar eclipse but several all during the 7 year 'tribulation' and the 3 1/2 year 'Great Tribulation'
-> note the distinction there, the Great Tribulation is distinct ~within~ the Final Week of DanieL
edit on 27-12-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Are you serious, dude?
Most believe 21-december-2012 at 11:11 being the exact date, or did I miss something

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

My theory to it starting

If the date is real, then the Pope and many bishops, priests, will all be killed as the 3rd Secret of
Fatima reveals.... before that date.
All those church individuals are counted as among the Martyrs slain by the antichrist...

something has to be wrong with one of the two, dates or events

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, i forgot.... the exact first act would have been the start of the 7 Year Peace Treaty between Israel
and their neighbors and the final empire.
by working back from October 2011, that means a 7 year Peace Treaty needed to have started
around February 2009...for the October 2011 date to be factual
edit on 27-12-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

No peace treaty. That is common type of thinking. Too easy. Lets get more esoteric.

And I believe I know the exact timing when the 3rd Secret of Fatima happens!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Perhaps this gives you a greater understanding on this period of October 2011?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

reply to post by spikey

If you don't want to see one of the best theories to date, and understand the multiple esoteric correlations and significances than don't read it!

I've seen enough hypotheses and prediction on this site, esoteric or otherwise to last me several lifetimes, so i won't be looking at yet another one anytime soon thanks very much.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

No peace treaty. That is common type of thinking. Too easy. Lets get more esoteric.

We do not need spiritual machinations to rationalize the practical... the 'signs' in the Sun-Moon-Stars are natural so why not a actual Peace Treaty, which actually allows for a Third Temple of brick & mortar to be erected...

No, the events are actual, not some symbolism as with your want of an esoteric game plan.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Ok, continue reading Wikileaks then.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

We do not need spiritual machinations to rationalize the practical... the 'signs' in the Sun-Moon-Stars are natural so why not a actual Peace Treaty, which actually allows for a Third Temple of brick & mortar to be erected...

No, the events are actual, not some symbolism as with your want of an esoteric game plan.

That is old school thinking. Peace treaty, third temple being built.

More multicontextual, more esoteric, more original, leads to more truth.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

reply to post by spikey

And a lot more besides.

Unlike prophetic types, i live a varied and happy life, full of family and interests...you keep on reading about when you imagine you're going to die, do the rest of us a favour and keep it to yourself, eh?

At the very least, don't get snotty with folks who don't share your delusions.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

reply to post by spikey

And a lot more besides.

Unlike prophetic types, i live a varied and happy life, full of family and interests...you keep on reading about when you imagine you're going to die, do the rest of us a favour and keep it to yourself, eh?

At the very least, don't get snotty with folks who don't share your delusions.

Cheers.

I am all for it NOT happening. Perhaps coming up with the theory, somewhat prevents it from occurring? Or it just could very will be the most accurate date prediction of all time!

And people like reading or even watching good popcorn "doom" when it makes sense and is intriguing right?

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join