It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REVEALED! Oct. 21st, 2011- The Beginning of the 1260 Great Tribulation Period

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
reply to post by adjensen

Oh yeah, that 2010 rapture web site. LOL

His theory was complete bunk, no where close to being as good as mine, and he even sells his books on it for money. My research and insights are all free of charge.

Amen to being free...
I for one appreciate your viewpoints & tenacity

i didn't see where you pointed out that the 1,335 day period, the 1,290 day period,
and the two 1,260 day periods (on either side of the middle of the week) were significant
or even what these dates actually represented.

it would be informative if you could fill in this 45 day period, most of which is the Great Tribulation
and some which is in the milder Tribulation period.

thanks before hand

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Originally posted by NeuronDivide
The bible itself says repeatedly that nobody is going to know when judgement day happens.

Matthew 24:43-44 "But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

Luke 12:39-40 "But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have let his house be broken into. You also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

edit on 27-12-2010 by NeuronDivide because: edit

Well this sounds like, if we knew when the end times were coming we would be able to stop it. Which in my opinion must mean its something physical that can be stopped, otherwise why would God use these words to describe his coming?

The point of those passages is that you need to be ready (aka: "right with God") at all times, because you don't know when the end is coming. The "end" being either the End Times, or our own death. If you knew that you were going to die tomorrow, or not for 50 years, you might live your life differently -- these bits say "live like you were going to die tomorrow."

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
You're off by a week, its oct 28th, not oct 21st , 2011

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Although not Christian now I was one and one well versed with prophecy between 1993 and 2001 prophecy was being fulfilled left right and centre then it all came to a sudden screeching holt I have not seen anything of significance in ten years,perhaps the good Lord is not the only one who can play with time and space and he hasn't got it all his own way,in any event I do not believe we are currently on a biblical timeline.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantien
like lambs to the slaughter me thinks.

Death is not a problem if you know the One who has defeated death by His own resurrection.

There are worse things than death like living a futile life.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I have no clue what the 1335 days mean. Too hard to figure out. Tried to and came away empty.

1290 days is 30 days after 1260 days. 1260 days at the end of the Great Tribulation ends on Passover i have figured out. 30 days after or 1290 days = the 2nd Passover date. The 2nd Passover is always 30 days after the first one.

I don't believe in a 7 year tribulation as I stated in my blog. Did you read it? Only a 3 1/2 year, 42 month, Great Tribulation period. No such thing as a milder to more intense tribulation. All begins with a bang with the 'Day of the Lord'.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Trueman

Facts:

"Day of the Lord" happens on the Feast of Tabernacles

Two witnesses begin their testimony on the Feast of Tabernacles

Certainly those are 2 interesting facts to take in consideration. Anyway...the best part is we will see Our Lord Jesus The Christ coming back, so it's not bad at all..., right?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

reply to post by St Udio

I have no clue what the 1335 days mean. Too hard to figure out. Tried to and came away empty.

1290 days is 30 days after 1260 days. 1260 days at the end of the Great Tribulation ends on Passover i have figured out. 30 days after or 1290 days = the 2nd Passover date. The 2nd Passover is always 30 days after the first one.

I don't believe in a 7 year tribulation as I stated in my blog. Did you read it? Only a 3 1/2 year, 42 month, Great Tribulation period. No such thing as a milder to more intense tribulation. All begins with a bang with the 'Day of the Lord'.

the 1,335 days marks the beginning of the antichrist taking control of the 10 kings & killing 3 kings (with no kingdom) and installing a 'Kingdom' he and the false prophet initiate. You see, those seeming extra 45days are in the last segment of the first period of 1260 days (when there is only a regular tribulation period.)

Then the antichrist gets the mortal head wound in the final 30 day period of that same first 1260 day period.

[]
[..........1260 days or 1/2 week..........] [.........1260 days or 1/2 week..............]
[.........................................X...X..] [..........Great Tribulation era................]
[...lesser tribulation era ..........[]
[............mild tribulation era.........[]

At the Mid-Week, 1260 days the 'Image' is set up in the Temple Wing,
that Image is also the Abomination that makes Desolation...
And then begins the process of the 'Mark', the 'sealing of 144,000' the
Two witnesses ministry, The GREAT Tribulation period.
the bowls, the vials, the trumpets, the 7 thunders, the final plagues,
the 'Day of the Lord' upon the 7th Trumpet: a 72 hour termination period.

hope this helps....

none of thes events are determined on lunar or solar calenders or feast dates,
the onslaught begins when the shed blood of the saints is fufilled, then the
Satan entity is cast to Earth, which in turn begins the end times with the appearance of
the false prophet and the antichrist which are not revealed as such, Yet

OK, knock my legs from under me

this is last time
edit on 27-12-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)
extra DIV
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

reply to post by St Udio

the 1,335 days marks the beginning of the antichrist taking control of the 10 kings & killing 3 kings (with no kingdom) and installing a 'Kingdom' he and the false prophet initiate. You see, those seeming extra 45days are in the last segment of the first period of 1260 days (when there is only a regular tribulation period.)

Then the antichrist gets the mortal head wound in the final 30 day period of that same first 1260 day period.

[]
[..........1260 days or 1/2 week..........] [.........1260 days or 1/2 week..............]
[.........................................X...X..] [..........Great Tribulation era................]
[...lesser tribulation era ..........[]
[............mild tribulation era.........[]

At the Mid-Week, 1260 days the 'Image' is set up in the Temple Wing,
that Image is also the Abomination that makes Desolation...
And then begins the process of the 'Mark', the 'sealing of 144,000' the
Two witnesses ministry, The GREAT Tribulation period.
the bowls, the vials, the trumpets, the 7 thunders, the final plagues,
the 'Day of the Lord' upon the 7th Trumpet: a 72 hour termination period.

hope this helps....

none of thes events are determined on lunar or solar calenders or feast dates,
the onslaught begins when the shed blood of the saints is fufilled, then the
Satan entity is cast to Earth, which in turn begins the end times with the appearance of
the false prophet and the antichrist which are not revealed as such, Yet

OK, knock my legs from under me

this is last time
edit on 27-12-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

You are old school in your type of thinking. That is fine. Again, there is no 7 year tribulation period. Why does Revelation only mentions 1260 days or 42 months of great distress? It will come as a thief in the night when the 'Day of the Lord' happens.

I am not buying the Anti Christ either is some human out there. I equate the Anti Christ or the Beast being related to the Sun and Solomon. Solomon is essentially the Anti Christ. I know, all very esoteric in understanding but it is pretty clear once you dig deep and find the connections.
extra DIV
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I am not buying the Anti Christ either is some human out there. I equate the Anti Christ or the Beast being related to the Sun and Solomon. Solomon is essentially the Anti Christ. I know, all very esoteric in understanding but it is pretty clear once you dig deep and find the connections.

Sun ? Son ! Yes a living breathing desendant of Solomon, false claiment of the devine right to rule .
Solar - Moon = Solomon

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

BINGO! Solomon relates to 666. The Sun. Solomon dedicated his temple, a Sun/Moon temple on the Feast of Tabernacles. He worshipped the Sun. What happens during the Day of the Lord in the future during the time of a future Feast of Tabernacles? Likely Earth destructive Solar Flare!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I predict failure. I Guess we both have to wait and see.
Level playing field for the both of us.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Would you like to see when the "Day of the Lord" happens, and how it occurs on the Feast of Tabernacles?

Would you like to see how the two witnesses begin their 42 month or 1260 day testimony on the Feast of Tabernacles and concludes on Passover?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

you previously stated that doom was coming in july 2010 now its october 2011 , at best your a doomsday cryer, at worst your an irrational idiot the jury is still out. but i think your time is better served wearing your tin foil hat with the lights off then posting your ranting here.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

Guess I shouldn't believe that judgement day came in AD 70 or that the book of Revelations was written to prepare the Christians to get out of dodge when they saw the Romans coming, huh?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The rapture may have been happening all along with 500.000 people a year missing that are never found.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

LOL! I will admit, I was learning and my theory was wrong. David Flynn whom you might have heard was predicting July 2009 that the 1260 day Great Tribulation would begin, he was wrong.

Goro Adachi makes predictions all the time. Some come amazingly true or near his projection date, and others fail.

And look how many people think out there that there are going to be major changes in the next few years with the meme of "2012" I think your time is better to read the blog and become enlightened. Or if you want, get some popcorn ready and enjoy a good doom very possible accurate date prediction/theory.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Bull the same as all the treads about it give up

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Actually there is no point to the passages at all save for the fact that hundreds of them are actually telling you exactly when the time is...but Christians largely do not read the bible and the preachers know this.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
So figuring out the"last days" is significant because?
I can hardly see a supreme being being generous upon finding out somebody waited up until the last possible minute to "convert" or accept Jesus ( should all this mythology actually be true) to save their butt...

" Jesus is coming... Look busy..."
edit on 27-12-2010 by 46ACE because: grammar

edit on 27-12-2010 by 46ACE because: yup...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join