It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who don't know. We are not the only HUMAN race.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Forget about Stone. He's a talking head with no military record coming close to what he claimed. Kevin Randle checked his military record and he was actually a desk clerk. If you look at Stone in the video, 'desk clerk' seems more likely than international elite special forces. There's no physical presence or authority there.

He's been backed by Greer, Michael Salla, Webre, Moulton Howe and Exoploitics. That's a 'royal flush' red flag that he wasn't the real deal. When all these guys back someone, they have an almost 100% record of being dishonest or plain wrong.

Some of Stone's later claims got ever more extreme and unlikely too. He played out to the 'dark side' of ufology and characterised 'aliens/ebe' as demons. Such was this belief that he told my favourite Cliff Stone classic that described a marauding EBE force attacking a village in Cambodia (iirc). These demons were repelled by an American soldier with a Bible.

Why would 'demons' need flying craft? If they were so advanced, why did they keep crashing and why would a Bible keep at bay creatures with weapons? Is it slightly more likely that Stone was a guy who's stories got out of control and he found himself being groomed by the people above to push their businesses and sell stuff?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I agree with you, there are many ETs living here on Earth right now, but you would not know it to just look at them. Many will say no, not true, we here on Earth are the only human sentient beings in the whole wide universe, and all that space out there is empty and wasted. That is simply not true, and anyone with a brain could figure it out, just look at the Drake Equation for one thing. There are a great many things that most people do not know, and, sadly, even if they did know, they would call it a lie.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

First and foremost, "human" is just a word. A word; that is, a label, a sticker, a categorization. If my understanding is correct about the historical linearity of time, the word "human" did not exist before the 13th century. So what were humans before then? And more importantly, did humans even exist prior to that? What I am trying to say is that the word "human" is just that, a WORD.

You said it a lot better than I could, RKallisti. The word means, I think, a bi-pedal humanoid being with two arms and legs, a head, and articulating hands and feet.
So basically any being that was humanoid looking could in fact be called a human being, lacking any medical examination of same.

Nordics and Agathartians are described as being a tall race of blond haired, blue eyed humanoids often related to the star system Pleiades.Both male and females are well built with muscular athletic bodies and stand over 6 feet tall. Facial features are humanoid, with eyes, nose and lips that vary in size. They are described as a benevolent race in connection with contact experiences.

Will E.T. Look Like Us?

Are There Aliens Already on Earth?

We are supposed to be about Denying Ignorance here. To simply deny that ETs exist and we are the only human in the universe is ignorant.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
As it is speculated that ET aliens have intervened in human history... perhaps they are responsible for the disappearance of the Neanderthals. Perhaps the aliens took the existing Neanderthals to another planet, to make way for humans to thrive on Earth. I would hope the ET aliens would have also secured samplings of all prehistoric Earth life species, for transplanting to other planets prior to their extinction on Earth. Hopefully, there is still a planet (or planets) of dinosaurs out there somewhere.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Why would 'demons' need flying craft? If they were so advanced, why did they keep crashing and why would a Bible keep at bay creatures with weapons?

Earth became a prison cell for 200+ "Angels" who were actually aliens, life forms from other worlds. They were left here by some other being. THEY want off this spinning ball so they can get back at he who imprisoned them here.

Demons ARE aliens, foreign life forms. How does the bible keep them at bay? Those "demons" have no physical bodies and are on Earth in a energy form. The same form WE take when our physical body dies. It's not the bible per se that pushes the "demons" away...it's our fellow humans who are now dead and respond when the bible is used to push the "demons" away from what they are doing.

We share the same fate as Non-Earth life forms. When we die our soul transfers to a energy state sub-dimensionally, which is where other life forms other than humans exist as well. We all exist where Electromagnetic fields exist, we're barely beginning to comprehend where intelligent life originates from.

Within 5 years we will build a device to plug into a computer for non-physical life forms in their sub-dimensional energy states to interact with us...and the physical world. On a level they've not been able to attain due to insufficient energy for them to interact with us much with before. We'll be able to bring back the dead.

All of them.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

This is the reason ATS is a laughing stock.

Crazy assumptions like this one undermine real stories with credible sources.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Why don’t we leave the Aliens alone? Humans should mind their own business.
You don’t see dogs and rats worrying about other specifies do you?
No! So humans should mind their own dam business and let the aliens do their thing, whatever it is.

Seriously, recently they have found another human-like being.

www.pasthorizons.com...

An international team of researchers led by Svante Pääbo of the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Leipzig (Germany) has sequenced the nuclear genome from a finger bone of an extinct hominin that is at least 30,000 years old and was excavated by archaeologists from the Russian Academy of Sciences in Denisova Cave in southern Siberia, Russia, in 2008. A team at Harvard Medical School led the population-genetics analysis.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
Why don’t we leave the Aliens alone? Humans should mind their own business.
You don’t see dogs and rats worrying about other specifies do you?
No! So humans should mind their own dam business and let the aliens do their thing, whatever it is.

Seriously, recently they have found another human-like being.

www.pasthorizons.com...

An international team of researchers led by Svante Pääbo of the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Leipzig (Germany) has sequenced the nuclear genome from a finger bone of an extinct hominin that is at least 30,000 years old and was excavated by archaeologists from the Russian Academy of Sciences in Denisova Cave in southern Siberia, Russia, in 2008. A team at Harvard Medical School led the population-genetics analysis.

I guess we are now to believe that we humans out-competed and drove this Siberian race into extinction also.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Torgo

I believe that Andrew Basiago has a completly different take on this. He states in his 'Discovery of Life on Mars' paper that there are multiple humanoid entities on Mars that do not look like us, including human/animal hybrids. I found this paper fascinating for many reasons, and consider it to be ground breaking. There is also some very long interviews with Basiago on YouTube that are just mind blowing.

www.projectmars.net...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Our DNA is made up of 22 different races. We are a genetic bank who give genetic boosts to these races. THATS WHY THE REPTILIANS WANT US, thats why the Greys are still doing abductions and experiments cause they are a dying race. Their genetics was manipulated by the reptillians. Some races that are helping us are considered human are Andromedans and the Plaedians and all human life came from the star system Lyra. These good races are trying to help us and take us into the right path, but they can't do much because of the greys made a treaty with the U.S in 1954.

And by the way, Ever heard of the movie "The men who stare at goats?" It's ordinary soldiers who been trained to read people minds, channeling, walk through walls and stare at a goat and stop it's heart. This has been confirmed by Jesse Ventura also in his episodes.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I just came across a very profound question and that is: What if aliens are abducting other aliens?
For all we know (or lack thereof seeing we have no memory of anything) we might be one of them.

I've often question that seeing I have such a hard time fitting in with others who are entrenched (enslaved) within the confines of society.
I love 'em all but I just don't get most of them.

So............maybe they took (take) me cause I am their experiment.
Yeah. I can live with that for some reason

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29
reply to post by autowrench

This is the reason ATS is a laughing stock.

Crazy assumptions like this one undermine real stories with credible sources.

Speak for yourself.
It's statement like this that have me coming back day after day!

By the way, they're only assumptions to those who don't know for sure. And for those who do know (but maybe still can't explain things) it's called a statement.

Like it or not...that's the way it is.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
You know of course if this is true these aliens walking amongst us on Earth are very intelligent.
They probably enjoy the internet, and therefore probably spend time on ATS amusing themselves.
Some of the more intelligent technologically savy 'people/aliens' who put photos and videos on here are probably the aliens. Just ideas for thought. After being an ATS member for over a year I say that they are trying to
enlighten us gently. I know that everytime I get on here and read something I either think Tabliod internet,
or Wow is that true?! The ancient aliens show is really talking about unheard of possibilities. It makes
me feel sad that so many people responsible for others persistently lie, for generations. The truth is to be devine and good. Lies are evil deception.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
You know of course if this is true these aliens walking amongst us on Earth are very intelligent.
They probably enjoy the internet, and therefore probably spend time on ATS amusing themselves.
Some of the more intelligent technologically savy 'people/aliens' who put photos and videos on here are probably the aliens. Just ideas for thought. After being an ATS member for over a year I say that they are trying to
enlighten us gently. I know that everytime I get on here and read something I either think Tabliod internet,
or Wow is that true?! The ancient aliens show is really talking about unheard of possibilities. It makes
me feel sad that so many people responsible for others persistently lie, for generations. The truth is to be devine and good. Lies are evil deception.

These aliens are amazed at the little stuff we have in our shelves, their amazed how much energy we put into building/creating something. We are the only race that that kills itself, suffer from hunger and have poverty. They may have 100000000 IQ. But they don't have the creativity we have.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I just came across a very profound question and that is: What if aliens are abducting other aliens? For all we know (or lack thereof seeing we have no memory of anything) we might be one of them.

Excellent point. What are the humanoids on this planet to the so-called "aliens" out there? Ever though on that?

The majority of the people (and one would think ATSers would be the exception, but they are not) can only see from their own limited and biased vantage point, failing to put themselves in another being's shoes - or at least try to. Always in their safe and cozy comfort zone, pointing out with their fingers to adjudicate others in their self-righteousness.

Pity, humans. Such a pity.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I just came across a very profound question and that is: What if aliens are abducting other aliens?
For all we know (or lack thereof seeing we have no memory of anything) we might be one of them.

I've often question that seeing I have such a hard time fitting in with others who are entrenched (enslaved) within the confines of society.
I love 'em all but I just don't get most of them.

So............maybe they took (take) me cause I am their experiment.
Yeah. I can live with that for some reason

This has happen before. We are not the only race that's been abducted by E.Ts. The greys have been abducted and genetically manipulated by the reptillian race, most from the star system, Alpha Draconis. Now, the greys are a dying race and have no reproductive system. Their trying to put soul into clone bodys. Remember, there are only 2000 greys left and the rest are clones and robots with a microchip in them. Now the greys, are abducting us because we give a genetic boost to them. Unfortunately, that DNA of ours is locked and no other E.T race knows how to unlock it. Some say, in 2013, that will be unlocked.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

We are not the only HUMAN race. There are E.T races that look like us and can walk among us and you won't notice the difference. Just wanted to let you guys know, most of you guys don't know (:

That wouldn´t surprised me at all. After all we are not from this Galaxy also, according to this Scientists Now Know: We're Not From Here!.

We are from another galaxy in the process of joining with the Milky Way. The Milky Way is actually not our parent galaxy. The mystery of why the Milky Way has always been sideways in the night sky has never been answered -- until now.

Peace

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
i don't know about this....who was the dude doing all the talking???

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Seed76

The most important humanoid civilizations can be found in the Star Systems of Lyra, Vega, Sirius, Orion, the Pleiades, and Andromeda. Lyra is the place where the cradle of the humanoid races once stood, millions of year ago. Most races are descendants from the Lyran/Vegan group. They usually are crossbreeds between local stock and Lyran/Vegan DNA. The spread of mankind through this part of the galaxy, over millions of years.,starts in Lyra, where approx. 22 million years ago, the first humanoid civilizations began their space exploration . The first worlds they colonized were Vega, that itself was already inhabited by a humanoid species, and Apex.Later on the Lyran explorers would also move to Sirius, and on to Orion; while others already came to Earth, and from Earth moved on to the Pleiades.The original humanoid population of Vega soon started their own space explorations, and created settlements on worlds in Altair, Centauri, Sirius, and Orion. Some of them even came to Earth. While exploring the Ring Nebula, they came across lizard-like race that had its home in the Draco constellation.( Nobody is really sure where the Draco originated ) that claimed the territory for themselves., .The first encounters between the Lyran / Vegan explorers and the Draconian explorers did not go well. Conflicts broke out over worlds they both wanted to colonize, and had claimed for themselves. It was in the Ring Nebula that the first fights broke out. Things then came to a dramatic escalation when the Draconians engaged in a full force attack upon the Lyran home planets and Galactic wars erupted. At that time, however, the majority of Lyrans had already emigrated to other worlds. They vowed to retaliate. . . Lyran's also moved to Arcturus, where as a species, they advanced very fast. Most Arcturians nowadays are non-physical, higher-dimensional beings.
In the worlds around Sirius the humanoid settlers found many other species that were not like them at all. Some Lyran's therefore chose to move on to Orion. Later on, loads of Sirians migrated to Earth.The main battleground for the Galactic Wars was in Orion. Because of this, many descendants of humanoid settlers in Orion, fled, and also migrated to Earth and from Earth moved on to the Pleiades. After time, however, some of their descendants decided to hook up with their relatives from Earth again, and came back to Earth.
All Human life originated in the Constellation of Lyra.
When Lyra fell during the wars, Lyrians migrated to different parts of the galaxy to preserve the race. From generation 2 generation humans have picked up physical changes because of there environment. The different colour of skins and eyes have 2 do with different genetics involving the stars 2 which they are exposed. The Orian war was a huge war that lasted 6000000 in our Galaxy..there was no winner. Both sides got so tired of it all, that they just stopped in a undeclared truce
edit on 26-12-2010 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2010 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
But then surely if there are these different races amongst us then what doctors are they using? surely they need to use a doctor at some point and surely we would have hard evidence by now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join