It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who don't know. We are not the only HUMAN race.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by picklepete
But then surely if there are these different races amongst us then what doctors are they using? surely they need to use a doctor at some point and surely we would have hard evidence by now.

They don't need doctors. They are very healed. The reptilian race has a life span of 1000 years to 2000 years. Same as the andromendans and other human races.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Do you really believe Greys are biological in nature? Cause I have a feeling, they have no feelings thus, robotic. I believe they are the go-fors (gophers) for perhaps the Reptilian race and doing all their grunt work.

Just a theory.......................

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I too have this theory...I tend to think there are both biological and mechanical in nature, sort of an android, bread to work, and do the bidding of their creators. I do know what the big eyes are not eyes at all, but rather goggles. I also think they, the Grays, and attempting to further their species by using genetic splicing.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Here are over 121 videos that for me, personally, explains EVERYTHING.

The History of Mankind
(this is video 18)

desteni.co.za...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Do you really believe Greys are biological in nature? Cause I have a feeling, they have no feelings thus, robotic. I believe they are the go-fors (gophers) for perhaps the Reptilian race and doing all their grunt work.

All real greys have their genetic emotion removed. They removed this because they thought emotion shows weakness. Therefore, they removed it. Now their a dying race. Most grey's you've guys seen may be robotic clones hence they do all the dirty work for the real ones.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Most of us guys know Greer is a charlatan.

I thought he was saying Greer was proof that there are human like aliens... did I miss something?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Heres a man who confirmed there are other HUMAN races.
edit on 26-12-2010 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2010 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Thanks to the wonders of Sacred Geometry, the universe thrives on repeated patterns either in the macroverse or microverse. As above, so below. It makes sense that the humanoid template would be repeated in other places. The Rosicrucians teach that life evolved on other planets according to the level of vibration that planet was suited for. To say that they are humanoid but not human is really parsing words. What is human? I'm sure there are as many answers as there are people.
edit on 26-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: missed word

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RKallisti

My intuitive and logical explanation is that the original meaning of these terms are all deeply connected with "earth" (not planet Earth, just earth); as in to refer to those beings/entities made/born/formed out of [the material/element] earth who developed an intelligence/consciousness/self-awareness.

Why wouldn't they naturally be self-aware?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz

All real greys have their genetic emotion removed. They removed this because they thought emotion shows weakness. Therefore, they removed it. Now their a dying race. Most grey's you've guys seen may be robotic clones hence they do all the dirty work for the real ones.

What's the opposite of weakness? Strength. So would you consider the greys strong minded? The opposite emotion is still an emotion.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by EddieBee

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz

What's the opposite of weakness? Strength. So would you consider the greys strong minded? The opposite emotion is still an emotion.

Huh?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
They are here. Right now. Message from the Arcturians, 17 June 2011:
ask-aliens.blogspot.com...
edit on June 18th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join