It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who don't know. We are not the only HUMAN race.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

We are not the only HUMAN race. There are E.T races that look like us and can walk among us and you won't notice the difference. Just wanted to let you guys know, most of you guys don't know (:
edit on 26-12-2010 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Yeah, and you know? How do you sleep at night with all of this esoteric knowledge crammed into your limited brain?

No problem, and thanks. I try to be mindful of where the quote codes are and I miss one once is a while. However, you don't have to add neon lighting to your removal efforts!

edit on 26-12-2010 by The Shrike because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
We are not the only HUMAN race. There are E.T races that look like us and can walk among us and you won't notice the difference. Just wanted to let you guys know, most of you guys don't know (:
Most of us guys know Greer is a charlatan.

Your video doesn't say there are other humans, it claims there are other humanoids, there's a difference. The Neanderthals were also humanoid, but not 100% human.

We are the only humans, but Neanderthals were pretty darn close, about 99.5% human.

Neanderthal: 99.5 Percent Human

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Here is one link for those more interested in the races www.exopaedia.org...

It is hard to confirm the validity, but does appear very likely with similar descriptions across a range of websites.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Your video doesn't say there are other humans, it claims there are other humanoids, there's a difference. The Neanderthals were also humanoid, but not 100% human.

We are the only humans, but Neanderthals were pretty darn close, about 99.5% human.

Didn't you hear the guy just say "There are aliens out there that look like us and can walk among us and you won't notice the difference" Theres a human race. And theres the reptillian race.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
so what is the point of saying something like this? what difference will it make to us if they are walking amongst us?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Didn't you hear the guy just say "There are aliens out there that look like us and can walk among us and you won't notice the difference" Theres a human race. And theres the reptillian race.
That doesn't mean they're human, he doesn't say they're human, does he?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Sorry guys, who says that the "human race" should exactly looks like us.??

Just a thought..!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

That doesn't mean they're human, he doesn't say they're human, does he?

What do you mean? Im pretty sure when I looked at my mom, she's human.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Even before Clifford Stone made these statements, this was extremely old news to UFO researchers and anyone with even a casual interest in the subject. I guess we could blame the influence of Star Trek for this one, but it is a possibility that ours is an offshoot of some greater human civilization that was seeded on this planet for whatever reason.

It still saddens me to think that humanoids would be the end all be all design for higher intelligence in the universe. I'd have hoped that we would encounter a whole array of strange otherworldly creatures in our eventual journey through the cosmos, but the reports of ET encounters tells a different story.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
You should be first asking yourself, "what IS Human?"

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

People who can bend spoons with their mind, people who have supreme stength, people who can read your minds. It's called chakra meditiation. It's human.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

People who can bend spoons with their mind, people who have supreme stength, people who can read your minds. It's called chakra meditiation. It's human.

I've never seen a person bend a spoon with their mind. Has this phenomena been documented?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Humans are the only verified known genetic hominids alive. (If bigfoot/yeti exist, or other cryptids, they may be hominids as well but we don't have any "official" proof of that yet.)

We homo sapiens all share at least 99.8% of our genetic make up. DNA/RNA.
We have differences such as blood types or genetic clustering (races etc).

A Grey Alien for example, would be a bit different in DNA than a human. If it is even made of DNA in the first place, it could use other chemical constituents in it's molecular blueprints. But we don't know that yet. They might even be robotic rather than organic?

Perhaps aliens could hide as humans wearing some sort of advanced costume system. Maybe using holographic tech or something, who knows? That's possible and extremely hard to prove lol.

But really it all boils down to DNA. If it's blueprints genetically in it's blood are exactly the same as yours and mine; than we must label it a human being.

That is the only quality we have as human beings that we can say distinguishes us from other creatures in nature. DNA.

Humans aren't the only intelligent species.
Humans aren't the only species that can use language.
Other animals create and use technology and share it among their tribes as well.

The only thing we have to say "this makes him human" is their dna. Everything else could originate in other species not just our own.

If you want to say there are a alien species like humans such as "Nordics" or whatever you want to call them. That's fine. But they must be somewhat different than humans in their DNA right? Maybe we are related, but that still means we are somewhat different.

If they are exactly the same 99.8% as humans genetically, wouldn't that make them "time traveling humans" or maybe even "humans from other worlds or space colonies"? They wouldn't be aliens anymore, they would be our cousins.

The biggest issue here is that everyone has different definitions for words, and we all end up misunderstanding each other based on that.
We humans really need a definitive definition system that we can all agree on. But that's impossible and it will never happen lol.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

What do you mean? Im pretty sure when I looked at my mom, she's human.
Watch the TV show "V", they look human, but they aren't.

They are reptilian, disguised as humans.

Just because something looks human, doesn't necessarily mean it's human.

Your thread title is completely wrong.

There are no other humans, even if you believe the insanely laughable claims in the video.

There may be other things that look like humans (Neanderthals looked human, for example) but they are claiming there are things that LOOK LIKE humans, but just because it looks human doesn't mean it's human. How hard can it be to understand the difference, and how come you don't fix your thread title to refer to humanoids?

A humanoid is something that looks somewhat human, but isn't. That's what they're claiming, that there are humanoids, not other humans.

Stargate SG-1 TV show had a plot where humans were transported from Earth to other worlds, only in that scenario would there be humans on other planets.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyTHSeed

I've never seen a person bend a spoon with their mind. Has this phenomena been documented?

Yeah, there's a good scene in The Matrix, that the guy has probably seen and believed was real.
edit on 26/12/10 by Thain Esh Kelch because: spleeling

edit on 26/12/10 by Thain Esh Kelch because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Interesting. I for one dont believe we are the only one

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

As usual

As usual
you tricks with words....

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
First and foremost, "human" is just a word. A word; that is, a label, a sticker, a categorization.

If my understanding is correct about the historical linearity of time, the word "human" did not exist before the 13th century. So what were humans before then? And more importantly, did humans even exist prior to that?

What I am trying to say is that the word "human" is just that, a WORD. A word that someone at some point in time came up with to define what the hominid beings from this planet were. Hypothetically speaking, whoever came up with that word back then could have come up with "yahoo" instead and now everyone here today would be arguing/debating/discussing about whether or not there are "alien" yahoos out there or whether the only yahoos are the hominids inhabiting this planet.

I mean, think outside the box and don't get stuck in the literacy of words.

But if you still want to get all technical...

The word "human" derives from the Latin "humanus", which is the adjectival form of "homo". And the word "homo" (Roman "homme", "uomo", "om", "hombre", "homem") is the name for the biological genus to which humans belong to. Most interesting of all, is that it appears that all these Roman words derived from the Proto-Indo-European "dhǵhem", meaning "earth". Plus, the Latin word "humus" literally means "earth".

But read this again, "human" derived from the Latin "humanus", which is the adjectival form of "homo". So you see now the obvious relation between "human" and the words "humane" and "inhumane", both adjectives used to define what was good and noble versus what was animal and barbaric.

I imagine it went something like this with the scientific minds of those days: "we certainly are not as primal, animal and/or barbaric as apes, monkeys, gorillas, chimpanzees and other simian beasts that somewhat resemble us; for we unlike them are humane". Well, the "e" was dropped with time and the adjective became a noun = HUMAN.

Then you have "man", which far precedes "human". In the old English (deriving from the German) the word "mann" had the primary meaning of "adult male", which bears significant resemblance to other similar words, such as the Gothic "manna", the Proto-Germanic "mannaz" and even the Old Norse "maðr". And then we have the Proto-Indo-European root "man-" (compare to Sanskrit "manu-" and Czech "muž", meaning once again, "male"). Additionally, in Indo-European tradition and Hindu tradition "Manus", Mannus" or "Manu" was the first of these hominid beings that are today known as "humans". Then other Indo-European etymologies suggest that the word is connected with the root "men-", "to think" (to cognate), which I find fundamental here.
But we're going in circles. It is clear that despite the slight discrepancies between word and word we can make out the obvious similarities: they were all referring to the same thing and can be traced back to one specific origin.

My intuitive and logical explanation is that the original meaning of these terms are all deeply connected with "earth" (not planet Earth, just earth); as in to refer to those beings/entities made/born/formed out of [the material/element] earth who developed an intelligence/consciousness/self-awareness.

So you have "homo" and you have "mann" and you put them together and you get "HUMAN" = intelligent male [formed] of earth (well, back then they were ridiculously and outrageously patriarchal, you know).

As for aliens... I am beyond doubt that they do indeed exist (just as you and I exist), and despite their/our difference in form, shape and color, they/we are all pretty much hominid looking (be that Greys, Reptilians or Nordics).

To me, drawing distinctions such as these between "the humans" VS "the aliens" is the same as being xenophobic. In my eyes all Intelligent Lifeforms are the same despite their variety: Intelligent Beings learning and evolving.

Question is, are you prepared to accept them...?

EDIT: I forgot to mention: we also have the Hebrew "Adam", which aside from being the name for "the first man" (also see Hindu "Manu"), it is also applied to other male hominids as well, and it derives from from "adamah", meaning "ground" (once again, the connection to earth). Also compare to the Assyrian "Adamu", which has strikingly similar background - and more likely than not, originated the Hebrew "Adam".

edit on 26-12-2010 by RKallisti because: Additions.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

The biggest issue here is that everyone has different definitions for words, and we all end up misunderstanding each other based on that. We humans really need a definitive definition system that we can all agree on. But that's impossible and it will never happen lol.

As I always say, this very language is a hindrance to evolution for it more often than not leads to some kind of misunderstanding (I say black, you say white, etc). The more complex a language gets, the more confusing it'll be when we try to communicate using these words and vocabulary; that is... the more you seek to create new words to give more and more labels and sub-labels and and sub-sub-labels and a plethora of different categorizations to EVERYTHING you can, the less you'll understand each other.

The solution is to stop categorizing everything, to stop making up new words that become your very prison when you speak. There are other ways of communication, better, advanced; i.e.; geometry/mathematics, symbolism and telepathy.

And yes, they are achievable by "humans".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join