It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Profile of an Illuminatus

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Exodus chapter 34 KJV 29 Moses came down from Mount Sinai. As he came down from the mountain with the two tablets of the covenant* in his hand, Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone because he had been talking with God. 30When Aaron and all the Israelites saw Moses, the skin of his face was shining, and they were afraid to come near him. 31But Moses called to them; and Aaron and all the leaders of the congregation returned to him, and Moses spoke with them. 32Afterwards all the Israelites came near, and he gave them in commandment all that the Lord had spoken with him on Mount Sinai. 33When Moses had finished speaking with them, he put a veil on his face; 34but whenever Moses went in before the Lord to speak with him, he would take the veil off, until he came out; and when he came out, and told the Israelites what he had been commanded, 35the Israelites would see the face of Moses, that the skin of his face was shining; and Moses would put the veil on his face again, until he went in to speak with him.

It is curious to note that Moses was enlightened and illuminated to such an extent that he had to wear a veil. I think the halo and the aura are also significant. I am pretty sure it looked something like this,

edit on 073131p://pm3121 by debris765nju because: to add photo

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
I think the halo and the aura are also significant.

And what do you think of those people who claim to see auras? Are they illuminated too?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
www.gnosis.org...reply to post by CIAGypsy

Of that you will have to form your own opinion, this link is to the Nag Hammadi library and links to the Sophia (wisdom) of Jesus and his explanation to his disciples concerning beings of light. It is one of those things that you generally have to seek, to find. On the photograph above, there is more than the "shining", if you pan to the right you will see more interesting phenomena.

You are seeking to identify a force that controls the destiny of mankind. It is not Man, wealth, power and influence are severely curtailed by differing cultures, religions and language. Man has enemies they are not even aware of

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

You are seeking to identify a force that controls the destiny of mankind.

That would be our Divine Creator, my brother... although I am sure there are many a man who thinks he can step into these shoes.

Man has enemies they are not even aware of

Yes....the Ego being a big one.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

I agree with the sentiments but you don't seriously expect the Creator of all that is to do everything that is done? The links and religious text was not authored by me, just referenced. Remember the purposes of Angels, Prophets, Patriarchs, et cetera.

The Knights Templar is another avenue of research for the illuminati, the Ark of the Covenant, the Holy Grail, the Spear of destiny and anything from antiquity of Judeaism and Christianity.

The Thule Society and the Nazi party had a plethora of secret societies. They searched the world for many of the same objects the Templars did. Arcane knowledge, black magic and human sacrifice were practiced.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I agree with the sentiments but you don't seriously expect the Creator of all that is to do everything that is done? The links and religious text was not authored by me, just referenced. Remember the purposes of Angels, Prophets, Patriarchs, et cetera.

This point could easily lead into a very prolonged philosophical debate, my friend. At this time, I will simply say one thing. Theology teaches us that God gave man free will to choose between "good" and "evil." But we also learn that, in the end, evil can never triumph ultimately over God because He is the creator of everything - both good and evil. So, logically, everything that happens in all the history of the universe is existentially the will of God. Sometimes bad things must happen in order for people to learn and grown spiritually in positive ways. Without evil, we have no measure to understand good.

Arcane knowledge, black magic and human sacrifice were practiced.

You make "arcane knowledge" sound like a bad thing.... Knowledge is simply a tool. It can be used for good or bad purposes. It's all in the intention of the user.... Therefore, responsibility comes back to personal accountability. Whatever your choices, no one escapes divine law.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

You know what i think they are...
I think since the year 1784 Everybody who mentioned them, and accused them of being satanists, working with Zionists, related them to freemasons, and said that they had ever expanding influence, is A.) a liar who invented the theory in order to secure his own intentions (e.g. the Russian Empirial Internal Ministry, or the Thule Society and The Nazi party), or B.) The dumbass who bought the #. Because i want to say, are you in the illuminati, have you met someone in it, have you ever recorded one of their meetings, or even someone nowadays you claim to have been part of it mentioning their name, have you proven the symbols used by groups to actually be connected to the society, not yet, and you won't, because no Matter what a Conspiracy Theory posits, it will always bare adherents, as conspiracy theories are mostly models of radical simplicity, and can be used by Malicious souls to justify their own actions

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
alumemehnahdy

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jplaysguitar

An illuminated person is someone who has learned from the secret doctrines and acquired a different view on the realities we hold to be true.

Generally to learn the secret doctrines you should become part of a group which has the teachings as they're hard to find alone, but a person can reach illumination on their own also.

Then from there it depends upon the teachers and which philosophies they attempt to impart on the student.

Then it depends upon the initiates personal view of the world. With his new found look on life, does his new knowledge give him more personal power, or more power to do good in the world.

There are alot of illuminated people out there within different groups and sharing different beliefs.

If you want to hit on a basic but very fundamental truth the illuminati refers to all the different initiates from all the different mystery schools.

Edit - Addressed it to someone, but is a general reply for the thread.
edit on 27-12-2010 by ShadowScholar because: I'm tired.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowScholar

Do you think illumination differs from enlightenment?

It seems like illumination might precede the enlightenment (epiphany, kundalini, etc) experience.

I think illumination is sometimes hilarious. It's hard to step 'out' of material life, but sometimes when you take a look at all the effort people put into meaningless endeavors it's outright laughable.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowScholar

What you are describing is "enlightenment" and is learned from others, there are no physical manifestations attached to it. Illumination is a physical manifestation from being in the presence of God, it cannot be learned. You also might want to read about the Pentecostal fire

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
reply to post by pixiekaram

So, in your opinion, what is their demographic? White? Black? Asian? Are they European nobles? American corporate heirs? Who? Do they all go to Harvard?

What makes someone "illuminati"?

They live among us.

Reptilians Humans and Illuminati History

"My niece was a Rothchild and was born with webbed feet."

They also live inside Earth, Earth's Moon and Mars too.

Rhodes recounted testimony of a witness named Tal who had an encounter in 1979 with a glowing translucent reptilian in his home in Santa Fe. The being sent a geometric plasma ball toward him which transferred information into his mind, he reported.

webe.webeufobelievers.net...

The Illuminati hold positions in every aspect of our society, not only the "Elite". They go to Harvard, Princeton and even community colleges.

Hope this helps.

Antonastar

edit on 27-12-2010 by Antoniastar because: I boo-boo-ed.

edit on 27-12-2010 by Antoniastar because: I typo-ed. Excuse me. *blush*

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

reply to post by pixiekaram

So, in your opinion, what is their demographic? White? Black? Asian? Are they European nobles? American corporate heirs? Who? Do they all go to Harvard?

What makes someone "illuminati"?

Fear, then hate.

You maybe interested to have a look to this
:
www.google.com...

Btw your nickname makes me think about a more interesting question... what the "CIA" thinks of the Illuminati ? do they consider they exist ? are they aware of their agenda ? are they considerated as a threat and CIA is fighting against them like in cool movie ?
Or is CIA infiltrated to the bones and part of "Illuminati conspiration" against the world like many conspiracy theorist believe ?
edit on 29-12-2010 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by moltquedelo
:
www.google.com...

Wow...okay, this is fascinating.

So, what exactly is this saying between the "Regions, Cities, and Languages?" For example, under "Regions," it has South Africa listed first? Does that mean the highest number of "Illuminati" live in South Africa? Or maybe that the most searches on the name come from there? Just curious if you could break this down...

Also, the news clip that says "Kanye West: What's the Illuminati?" just cracked my $hit up.

Btw your nickname makes me think about a more interesting question... what the "CIA" thinks of the Illuminati ? do they consider they exist ? are they aware of their agenda ? are they considerated as a threat and CIA is fighting against them like in cool movie ?
Or is CIA infiltrated to the bones and part of "Illuminati conspiration" against the world like many conspiracy theorist believe ?

Good question...what's your opinion?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

:
www.google.com...

Wow...okay, this is fascinating.

Fascinating ? maybe you are a little of sarcastic.. personaly I think this google page is more "pathetic" than "fascinating"

So, what exactly is this saying between the "Regions, Cities, and Languages?" For example, under "Regions," it has South Africa listed first? Does that mean the highest number of "Illuminati" live in South Africa? Or maybe that the most searches on the name come from there? Just curious if you could break this down...

I'm not sure Google would count for you/us the number of Illuminati in each city, at least not yet, what do you think ? lol
I think your second guess might be a better one.

Also, the news clip that says "Kanye West: What's the Illuminati?" just cracked my $hit up.

Ive not seen this one and Im not planning to.

Good question...what's your opinion?

I think there is no point to have an opinion about something for which it is possible to get a "precise" answer. Also it's impolite to answer to question by another question as you do
I'm "sure" there is at least one CIA agent somewhere, reading this thread, maybe he could "crack his pants" and let us know, "lol".

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Fascinating ? maybe you are a little of sarcastic.. personaly I think this google page is more "pathetic" than "fascinating"

You need to lighten up a little and have some fun with this....

I'm not sure Google would count for you/us the number of Illuminati in each city, at least not yet, what do you think ? lol
I think your second guess might be a better one.

Well...it *is* Google we are talking about.
You should never underestimate their capabilities....

I think there is no point to have an opinion about something for which it is possible to get a "precise" answer. Also it's impolite to answer to question by another question as you do
I'm "sure" there is at least one CIA agent somewhere, reading this thread, maybe he could "crack his pants" and let us know, "lol".

Good Lord...who pi$$ed in your lemonade today?
You said it had crossed your mind. I was simply curious about the internal conversation that brought it about...

Hope your weekend is better.

edit on 30-12-2010 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
They are all humans.

play game like a chess, every figure in game is player, apply all possible scenarios, choose one, duration not important, make effects.

Make balance, in case of politics, finance party 1 and party 2, invest in balance, until conflict, then choose winner to play on other fields.

Introduce something new to winner what they want (possible effect) and can’t have (possible scenario).

do it from background, no possible links. In case of "leak", majority of people "average joe" is important.

Create criminal generation then 15 years later, create opposite generation, to create balance.

If someone believe, make group who doesn’t believe to create balance.

Introduce drug dealers for 5 years, then introduce anti drug corporation to help “average joe” to enforce balance.

If 2 parts are in conflict, make a chess board, finance both parts with fire and money from different sides, until they destroy themselves and doesn’t see anything else.

Balance

edit on 12/30/2010 by B3... because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by B3...

Hmm....so you are essentially saying that the "Illuminati" is a group of humans (not aliens or hybrids) who are playing a large scale, real-life game of "Battleship" with themselves?

Why would they do that? That is a lot of time, energy, and money to invest with no general outcome if the ultimate goal is to "balance out the other extreme..."

??????

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by B3...

Interesting post. Still, what you call "balance" seems to me more like "control".

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Oooops.

edit on 2-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join