It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Profile of an Illuminatus

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
For years on this board, I've been reading threads about the so-called "Illuminati." I've heard people say:

1. They are individuals from the 13 Satanic Bloodlines written about by Fritz Springmeier

2. They are the "shadow government" that controls the world and all its main events

3. They are Satanists

4. They are infiltrated in the Vatican

5. They are the "wealthy elite."

6. They operate and control all banks and/or major corporations

7. They operate and control all media.

Did I miss anything? Please....share your view of what the "Illuminati" is? I'd love to know!

Further, what do YOU think their "agenda" is?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
CIAGypsy?...clearly, you cannot be trusted.

I will not share my thoughts on this topic.
edit on 12.25.2010 by ItsTheQuestion because: to modify delivery

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Here is another thread that has videos about someone (Svali) who supposedly defected from the Illuminati.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's 9 parts, but they go by fast, and load fast. It was interesting, and disturbing if true. I have heard similar stories before. We normal, common people will probably never know the extent of how deep they might go. If true.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsTheQuestion
CIAGypsy?...clearly, you cannot be trusted.

I will not share my thoughts on this topic.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Here is another thread that has videos about someone (Svali) who supposedly defected from the Illuminati.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's 9 parts, but they go by fast, and load fast. It was interesting, and disturbing if true. I have heard similar stories before. We normal, common people will probably never know the extent of how deep they might go. If true.

Thanks snowspirit.... I know who Svali is. She has also been MIA since about 2008.

The point of my post is that I am curious to know what YOU think and know of the "Illuminati"?

Thanks for posting!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I'm not sure what to think of them. I know that I've never trusted the pope
he looks evil, and Svali claims that there was abusive deadly rituals that went on in the catacombs under the Vatican. Which seems to fit in with what they say about Bohemian Grove and the rituals that might also go on there.

Keepin an open mind, but I don't know what to make of it all. It could all be true, or partly true, as there is a lot of evil in this world, much of it at the top, the politicians, bankers, many churches and their leaders.....

Certain things I don't want to find out for sure

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
...what do YOU think their "agenda" is?

Fine. I will answer this question, with song:

edit on 12.25.2010 by ItsTheQuestion because: I have control issues.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Depends which illuminati you are on about, you can be 'good' or 'bad' but still be enlightened. If you mean the Bavarian illuminati then they are far from 'evil'.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Until there is solid as concrete evidence that they even exist anymore there is no agenda!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

CIA Gypsy, hmmm, well with a name like that there is no doubt you can be trusted.

They are meant to fill the minds of young internet junkies who don't actually look up things for themselves, but rely on others to spoon feed them information. "They" must be evil, "They" must be trying to take over the world. Unfortunately, "they" have not existed in hundreds of years, and when they did exist, most members of ATS would have sought them out looking for membership once they found out what "they" were about. I am a fan of the Bavarian Illuminati. Not necessarily about how they did things, but about what they tried to do and why. Elimination of control. Open mindedness. Freedom of thought. Instead, we had more oppression and it still continues to this day. Why it must be blasphemy!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by naeem11111

Depends which illuminati you are on about, you can be 'good' or 'bad' but still be enlightened. If you mean the Bavarian illuminati then they are far from 'evil'.

Well stated...and I concur.

"Illuminati" is a relative term, which many people fail to grasp. Therefore, I'm curious to know how each of you ATS'ers "define" it and what conditions you apply to someone who is an "illuminatus." Who or what fits that profile?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Until there is solid as concrete evidence that they even exist anymore there is no agenda!

Anymore? So, you think they existed at one time? In what capacity do you think they existed? What was their purpose?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
CIA Gypsy, hmmm, well with a name like that there is no doubt you can be trusted.

Touche....

Originally posted by network dude
They are meant to fill the minds of young internet junkies who don't actually look up things for themselves, but rely on others to spoon feed them information. "They" must be evil, "They" must be trying to take over the world. Unfortunately, "they" have not existed in hundreds of years, and when they did exist, most members of ATS would have sought them out looking for membership once they found out what "they" were about. I am a fan of the Bavarian Illuminati. Not necessarily about how they did things, but about what they tried to do and why. Elimination of control. Open mindedness. Freedom of thought. Instead, we had more oppression and it still continues to this day. Why it must be blasphemy!

So, in your esteemed opinion, the "illuminati" as a group of elite satanists/shadow government/aliens/etc... does not exist, correct? But that this "group" is merely a bit of fiction driven by class envy and fantasy?

However you believe that Illuminati did exist at one time (i.e. Adam Weishaupt's group) but died out....likely due to persecution by government and church leaders. Have I summed up your interpretation correctly?

Do you believe that there is any group - secret society or otherwise - who carries on the ideals of the original Bavarian Illuminati? If so, what and why?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

Love the edit...

So, you feel there is a group whose agenda is all about "control"? Is that total world domination? Or just certain groups in particular?

How do you think they will accomplish this agenda? Or do you?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

edit on 25-12-2010 by MightyWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Anymore? So, you think they existed at one time? In what capacity do you think they existed? What was their purpose?

Sorry there did not actually mean to post the word "anymore", had my mind elsewhere but any way I will wear that & go through the motions for you!

Once upon a time Adam Weishaupt started a group with his friends who it was said had the bloodlines of the gods oh no sorry aliens, oh no sorry Jesus Christ lol!. Strangely these people all had a close physical resemblance to Chinese Lanterns do do do do ............. they had big bad evil intentions to take over the world under the guise of helping all of mankind! The group folded! "But wait say the tin foil brigade" they really just went underground and a re still more powerful today! But wait there is more some they did not fold & infiltrated & corrupted the Masons! God Forbid lol lol lol!

Again as I said I made a typo & are big enough to admit my mistake! Hope you enjoyed my fantasy story just like the Illuminati! Cheers!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

So I shall chalk you down for the "it's all a bunch of hogwash" category.

A little off-topic, but it's my thread...so we'll deal. Are there any conspiracies that you do believe in?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MightyWizard

So I'm assuming by your post, that means you believe there is an illuminati... Any comments you wish to make on your direct beliefs?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join