learn more

Profile of an Illuminatus

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
You make "arcane knowledge" sound like a bad thing.... Knowledge is simply a tool. It can be used for good or bad purposes. It's all in the intention of the user.... Therefore, responsibility comes back to personal accountability. Whatever your choices, no one escapes divine law.

In the movie Wargames, we learn that sometimes the best move is not to play at all.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
reply to post by B3...

Hmm....so you are essentially saying that the "Illuminati" is a group of humans (not aliens or hybrids) who are playing a large scale, real-life game of "Battleship" with themselves?

Why would they do that? That is a lot of time, energy, and money to invest with no general outcome if the ultimate goal is to "balance out the other extreme..."

??????

What B3 said is pretty much spot-on.

They have all of the trappings of wealth and power that everyone else could every want, so they pretty much have nothing to live for. They continue living to protect their name and prestige for their progeny to inherit, and to mold the world in their own (imperfect) image of perfection. They are also striving to extend their life and prolong their enjoyment of earthly pleasures.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
They have all of the trappings of wealth and power that everyone else could every want,so they pretty much have nothing to live for. They continue living to protect their name and prestige for their progeny to inherit, and to mold the world in their own (imperfect) image of perfection. They are also striving to extend their life and prolong their enjoyment of earthly pleasures.

what an incredibly contradictory post.

I will need some time to figure this one out.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Headline> Mafia football crashes over the entire country!
Translation:

Organized as an army ... Leaders hooligans last night in Genoa just implemented it well thought-out plan in advance
Behind the wild hooligans in Genoa last night who almost lynched goalkeeper Stojkovic and end the football match Italy - Serbian stand fugitive mob bosses who, after the bloody clashes on Sunday, trying to create chaos in the whole of Serbia! These are the findings Serbian security services that make today will be familiar with state leaders.

- Hooligans rampage in Genoa last night it was militarily organized. That there had nothing to do with football. It was an attempt to destabilize the whole of Serbia.There is a plan that after the conflict over gay parade in Serbia on Sunday, causing a new, mass riots... The aim of the organizers of all this is that in Serbia, in the streets, fall in death, to provoke a wider conflict that would lead to total chaos .. - Press the caller said, a high-ranking state official.

When asked what the ultimate goal XXXXX, listeners Press says that he "simply wants to take revenge."

He will try to bring down the government on the street! To this end, through its people among the hooligans and right-wingers, skillfully manipulated by disgruntled and bitter people who have a lot in Serbia - said the caller of our lists, and underlines that security services have information that XXXXXX has to do with bloody conflicts around the gay parade.
edit on 1/10/2011 by B3... because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
They have all of the trappings of wealth and power that everyone else could every want,so they pretty much have nothing to live for. They continue living to protect their name and prestige for their progeny to inherit, and to mold the world in their own (imperfect) image of perfection. They are also striving to extend their life and prolong their enjoyment of earthly pleasures.

what an incredibly contradictory post.

I will need some time to figure this one out.

Not contradictory.

They have nothing to live for in terms of personal achievement, except perhaps to discover the fountain of youth.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

that would fall under Opinion and not Fact right?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I dunno, some of these people can't tell the difference.

Posting a picture of an eastern european dance club and movie set does not make the Illuminati any more real, though posting a whole bunch of random photos and videos of such might make people think so. I think you know who I'm talking about. It's b3 by the way

I'm going to have to make an imagination vs. reality diagram and post it to ATS. I'll give you a copy and we can show them around to people!

It's a little past due.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by B3...

There is no reference to 1389 on the link your provided, just a wikipedia entry on the skull and bones and no mention of 1389.

So if you're trying to say that the man in the photograph is skull and bones, there is absolutely no evidence of such.

What would be cool is if you posted something relevant.

That will be all

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
edit on 1/12/2011 by B3... because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by B3...

1389 refers to the Battle of Kosovo in 1389 AD, when a coalition of Christian Princes fought against the invading Ottomans and lost. It is a matter of National pride in Serbia so it isn't surprising to see the date tattooed on the arm of a hooligan member of the notorious Belgrade gang, the Grobari, or Gravediggers.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

Welcome to ATS no1smootha!

Nice to see someone posting facts based on reality!

And there were high fives all around!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
IT'S CALLED A STALE MATE YOU TOOL.

IF YOU CANNOT BEAT YOUR GRANDFATHER IN CHESS GOOD LUCK TAKING ON THE WORLD.

THE AMOUNT OF HATE I HAVE FOR YOUR TROLLING DEFINITELY OUTWEIGHS THE LOVE YOU'RE PUTTING OUT FOR THE WORLD.

Hope you got that message loud and clear.

Back to the thread and some intelligent conversation Re: who the members of ATS think the illuminati are please.

Congratulations once again to everyone who's not just posting whatever the heck they feel like.

I love you guys.
edit on 12-1-2011 by ShadowScholar because: This was for the post directly above, thankyou whomever took it down for keeping my sanity intact.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowScholar
reply to post by B3...

There is no reference to 1389 on the link your provided, just a wikipedia entry on the skull and bones and no mention of 1389.

So if you're trying to say that the man in the photograph is skull and bones, there is absolutely no evidence of such.

What would be cool is if you posted something relevant.

That will be all

I am not making any evident relation myself between the holygans pics showed and this thead (neither about the eastern europe pics showed previously btw
) still I think the tatoos of the hoolygan are quite "interesting" and "unusual" (and nicely done), maybe just a coincidence... but I remember Aaron Mccollum interviewed by Kerry Cassidy from the (pathetic) Camelot project had very similar tatoos with an "8" tatooed on his right arm. There is somehow the same "8" on the right arm on the guy showed on the hoolygans pics from B3.. but actually it may be a "28" on the holygan. Anyways those tatoos are not the one of the "average joe".
edit on 13-1-2011 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)
edit on 13-1-2011 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
"Holygans" branches above are dedicated to human subject protection activities of sending message to branches organized into processing tasks which are involved into interruption.
Information administered by this system is subject to all aspects of sending message to S&B society.

Why does it take so long?
Main outcome is unified command to integrate one operational center nwo but with obstacles with missing switch (death (victim), sex, wealth, newborn) and issues.
Integrated plan involved independent events with no apparent connection (series of events)
Earthquakes (test experiment involving human subjects on T), birds, floods, volcano etc.

Another problem is that someone is…. controlling this group and know something they…

2012 sun activity scenario (Rock N Roll) one person will recognize this.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
B3,

Do you know who or what an Illuminati is because you have belonged to this group? Or are your posts speculation based upon what someone on the internet has said to you?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Actually, they are/were evil. Some of their documents were discovered by the Bavarian government, and they were subsequently banned.

How were the documents discoverd? What, that a messenger was struck by lighting and a passer by reported it to the local authorities and thats the end of the story.

The documents contained plans to abolish all world governments and install a new-world order.

Indeed it did. All the governments then and now are evil and have been oppressing the people since the dawn of civilisation. A new order of the ages based on freedom, equality, fair and equal chances for everyone, unlike the old world order, which still rules today with dynastic famalies ruling.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Has anyone ever stopped to think that the Illuminati could be operating among us right here... on these forums, "one of us", using the discussion for their own agendas; not simply spying on us?

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join