It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Profile of an Illuminatus

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bubusmells

I agree with every sentiment on the Georgia Guide stones but I don't think they are meant to guide policy. They are meant to guide the survivors of population collapse due to over-population. There is reluctance of many to accept this fact due to political and/or religious ideologies. Thus, those who believe in the science have posted these suggestions in stone, as stone is known to survive for long durations of time where information encoded on silicon is susceptible to EMF and also degradation (I am on my sixth computer in 20 years, and you?). So how to warn future generations who have survived such catastrophes? Write it in stone...
edit on 12-6-2011 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha
reply to post by CIAGypsy

The Illuminatus is aware that the true enemy is within and not without. It is only by facing this enemy that we are able to be truly free; from ignorance, from prejudice, and from intolerance. Liberty, Equality and Fraternity are not to be obtained from power over the other, rather from self empowerment. Likewise it is not to be obtained from the fear that another holds power over you, rather the recognition that we are all mortal and in death none knows the difference between the prince and the pauper. What is matters is how we spend those moments between our births, and our deaths....that which we call life. Are we living it to it's fullest potential? Do we love all without fear of reciprocation? Fear is not our Master, Love is...and it is stronger than Death.

Very very nicely stated, mon ami....

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

I'm not sure what to think of them. I know that I've never trusted the pope
he looks evil, and Svali claims that there was abusive deadly rituals that went on in the catacombs under the Vatican. Which seems to fit in with what they say about Bohemian Grove and the rituals that might also go on there.

Keepin an open mind, but I don't know what to make of it all. It could all be true, or partly true, as there is a lot of evil in this world, much of it at the top, the politicians, bankers, many churches and their leaders.....

Certain things I don't want to find out for sure

i could tell you some disturbing things.....but i am sworn to secrecy...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
08.2011. Terrorism applications use new sophisticated transition to bio-warfare operations of money (ink components) with chemical, N and V properties spr. scenarios (an). Effects have been fully investigated and require expected behavioral defense response and action.

New counter terrorism application will require new threat perception with emphasis on action confront T decreased activity of paper money with emphasis on interactive security communication protocols.
edit on 7/14/2011 by B3... because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I've heard they hate puppies and that's enough for me to hate them.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by B3...
08.2011. Terrorism applications use new sophisticated transition to bio-warfare operations of money (ink components) with chemical, N and V properties spr. scenarios (an). Effects have been fully investigated and require expected behavioral defense response and action.

New counter terrorism application will require new threat perception with emphasis on action confront T decreased activity of paper money with emphasis on interactive security communication protocols.
edit on 7/14/2011 by B3... because: (no reason given)

an = ?
edit on 7/24/2011 by B3... because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

An illuminati is en enlightened soul.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/341b55034131.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/41d09415a842.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09db85871489.jpg[/atsimg]

Turkiye, Egypt, Libia, Tunisia, Jordan, Italy, x, x, x (37%)
edit on 2/18/2011 by B3... because: (no reason given)

(53%) Perspective exposure to before and after effects on urban spending with periodical signal rate required for achieving specif ed progress in the field.
edit on 8/14/2011 by B3... because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowScholar
reply to post by jplaysguitar

An illuminated person is someone who has learned from the secret doctrines and acquired a different view on the realities we hold to be true.

Generally to learn the secret doctrines you should become part of a group which has the teachings as they're hard to find alone, but a person can reach illumination on their own also.

Then from there it depends upon the teachers and which philosophies they attempt to impart on the student.

Then it depends upon the initiates personal view of the world. With his new found look on life, does his new knowledge give him more personal power, or more power to do good in the world.

There are alot of illuminated people out there within different groups and sharing different beliefs.

If you want to hit on a basic but very fundamental truth the illuminati refers to all the different initiates from all the different mystery schools.

Edit - Addressed it to someone, but is a general reply for the thread.
edit on 27-12-2010 by ShadowScholar because: I'm tired.

This is some good stuff. You've summed it up nicely.

Think the Sun (spirit) is masculine and the Earth (matter) is feminine.
The Sun's number is 432 and the Earth's number is 234.
432/666 = 0.648648648 (roughly 2 thirds)
234/666 = 0.351351351 (roughly 1 third)
If the ''light beings'' are originating from the Sun, and taking on the form of ''humans'' on the Earth, then you see that a third of them are ''cast out'' of the material of the Mother Earth. This potential for ''Heaven'' is in the animated flesh. Hell is dead matter.
The Sun 432 shines upon the Earth 234 and combines to make the Beast 666.
The Dragon is the Sun, the dragon which gave power unto the ''Beast''.
We are in the belly of the Beast.
Literally we are created in, develop in, come out of, and walk upon, the ''belly'' of the Beast.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
09. 2011 To enforce Law independent court policy strategy to include diagnostic deployment from local jurisdictions (extended to all C) into central/global Court Stuff Exchange Program to insure the all Court's independence.

Planned maintenance strategy Monitoring Foreign (Court em. exchange) disciplinary action is required to insure the all Court's independence by usual techniques (MN case), channels and structures with emphasis on electronic protection measures.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
An illuminated person, is someone who rejects Jehova as a God, and instead decries his evil name.

You get it??

Jehova is a BAD GUY.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Illuminati:

"Illuminated Ones"

Born under

capstone

grand square

grand trine

some others

Sequential Incarnations born under partial memory block which is easily removed through initiation & subsequent revelation.

Predominantly from Orion Nebula & Sirius system.

Unwittingly participating in "game"--they certainly don't think of it as such as they believe they are paying karmic debt.

Most are pawns of Orions and Sirians and don't realize their true purpose to their masters.

Most have virtuous intentions and very clear vision on how this particular planetary system works.

and

Most are mature enough to know the value of blending polarities and have humans' (as a species) best interest in mind although it is difficult for the layman to see due to the layman's over-emotionality and self-centered worldview and poorly interpreted religious beliefs.

but

The Illuminati, due to the sequential nature of their incarnations, does not have a full view of what is going on. We authentic humans are quite different and have access to opportunities that the Illuminati, despite their apparent advancement in spiritual matters, can only aspire. They will get there though! It'll be a while but they'll get there.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd53b88d3aff.jpg[/atsimg]

05.2011 Dedicated protocols for rare operations implement emergency action plans (TAX cr.) and perform systematic remedial work at deficient D (enro.) scenario as the mechanism for interactivity. The extent to which the program offices responsible for managing acquisitions can implement the practices on individual programs (id) with emphasis placed on the control mechanism influencing revol. decisions concerning assignments based on clearances with emphasis on unbalanced normal mode of financial status.
edit on 3/2/2011 by B3... because: (no reason given)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ffaac47c4f0.jpg[/atsimg]
with emphasis on unbalanced normal mode of financial status. (33.33%)
edit on 6/1/2011 by B3... because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/26/2011 by B3... because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
OF COURSE you can trust the government! Just ask the Indians! remember what happened to them?
Anyway if there was an illuminati I bet they also control some of the ET stuff man! >.> .>
edit on 26-8-2011 by KingUsbeorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

S.D.I.

The impactor, a 370-kilogram (820-pound) "copper" projectile,[11] delivered 1.96 × 1010 joules of kinetic energy—the equivalent of 4.7 tons of TNT. Scientists believed that the energy of the high-velocity collision would be sufficient to excavate a crater up to 100 m (328 ft) wide (larger than the bowl of the Roman Colosseum).[4] The size of the crater was still not known one year after the impact.[12]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/261c6f8fa9c7.jpg[/atsimg]
9.11 Optimum angle of attack in order to change the ("Tempel1") orbit inclination obtained from analysis (when the technique was applied to the specific orbit change) in inclination angle to changes the orbit apog. (examined 2005) . are "located" or "rediscovered" (Leonid . Elenin)
edit on 4/10/2011 by B3... because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/18/2011 by B3... because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
hey brothers,am a kenyan guy following this forum,now with you,pliz assist to join other illuminatus in my country.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join