It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Spirits of Universe speaking to us through Artists and Musicians ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Artists are all gifted. They got it in their DNA all along. But refining it and nurturing it requires help from the universe. When one sings wonderfully infront of a large audience he often just forgets about what is in front of him and gets injected into a different feel and vibration. Like singing from oneś soul from a different channel. Its very true.
edit on 20-11-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

I am a musician/poet/songwriter and I believe that much of my inspiration and expressions are coming to me and through me from a higher source other than just my own intellectual mind, my personal experiences and my personal opinions. Most of the art I have created seemed to come to me in a flash of inspiration and kinda just flowed out of me like I wasn't really the one creating it.

Agreed!

The greatest works of art are channeled expressions of the creative collective...
"God" is a master creator, and loves to create things that create things!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I'm not one to believe in anything spiritual or religious without proof. I'm an agnostic. I'd like to believe, but I need hard evidence.

That being said, I'm not completely closed to the idea. I think that most art is probably just created by us humans, whether it's good or bad art. Even some very great art is probably just the product of exceedingly talented and brilliant humans. But sometimes I see, read or hear something that puts me to wondering if there isn't more happening here. That something even greater is being channeled THROUGH the artist, rather than being created by the artist him or herself.

Shakespeare, Rodin, Beethoven... some artists are at such a level, so far beyond what every other artist in their field can do (save maybe a handful of others) that I sometimes find it hard to believe that any human can possess that level of genius. I think I feel this most strongly when reading Shakespeare. He is so far beyond every other writer I've ever read. Some, occasionally, touch his heights (I think Melville comes closest in Moby Dick for me), but none are so consistently able to perform at his level. Line after line, play after play, poem after poem, the amount of great work he produced is just unfathomable.
edit on 11/23/2011 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

music is the purest form of creativity by us.
close to nature. the sound waves sooth my ear,
my brain is filled with water;
and the hearts are melted too.
its nature's bounty
and its completely natural.
we are the spirits,
we are the the universe,
creator of our own being.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This post is so very true, and something I have given a lot of thinking to.

I am a graphic designer / musician, and what seems to come to me in a flash,
like a song written in an hour or a graphic creation done in two... later reveals a deeper purpose, a deeper meaning. Like the words or pictures have more meaning than I gave thought to when I wrote it.

Its hard to explain really, but I have now experienced it so many times, that it is simply impossible that it is some kind of random thing happening.

S&F

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Yes, I believe we tap into something, I was never inspired to write until I started meditation many years ago,

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeathI think I feel this most strongly when reading Shakespeare. He is so far beyond every other writer I've ever read. Some, occasionally, touch his heights (I think Melville comes closest in Moby Dick for me), but none are so consistently able to perform at his level. Line after line, play after play, poem after poem, the amount of great work he produced is just unfathomable.
edit on 11/23/2011 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

This is because Shakespeare is a fictitious name/title and was written by Sir Francis Bacon and his literary society as a means for ironing out wrinkles in the English language.
The English language was in a wreck because of Saxon invaders, centuries of colloquialization and lack of education, due to poverty.
The name "Shake Speare" was meant to represent the Goddess "Pallas Athena" who was called the "spear shaker". Go ahead and look it up.

Look at portraits of Sir Francis Bacon alongside "William Shakespeare". Identical, just with hair.

The reason Shakespeare is so unbelievable prolific is because it isn't one person, but a literary society who wrote together and tackled works like a well-oiled machine.

If you are too skeptical here to believe me, you can do your own research. I recommend the documentary:
The Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings.
It's 4 parts, very long and up on Google video still (better than the YouTube versions). I believe it's part 2 (or maybe 1) that goes into Sir F Bacon and "Shakespeare".

Many of WS's work are Bacon encoding Freemasonic rites into Sonata's and such. I know... but you need to actually research before saying "NO!".
edit on 12-2-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LeonoraTenen

That's interesting, I had never heard about Sir Bacon or his Literary society. I will have to look into that more.

Thanks for your contribution and the info you provided.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

That's interesting, I had never heard about Sir Bacon or his Literary society. I will have to look into that more.

Thanks for your contribution and the info you provided.

My pleasure. Thanks for the response.

I forgot to mention that the works of Shakespeare often contained esoteric legal information that had stunningly precise accuracy.. it would have been impossible for someone without a massive breadth of law background and a thorough legal education to have written these works. It's obvious once you know, that it was tackled by a group of people.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

It does make some sense given the vast differences of all the characters and their attitudes in the stories.

Some stories seem so dark and depressing while others are more humorous and enlightening.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join