It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting Seattle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
If given what he claims is true (that he was awoken in his sleep) then this is pretty cool. But it's so hard to tell whose who and what's what. I personally didn't like that he was promoting his background music in his comment box (as though that was more important) but maybe the lack of emphasis on this UFO makes him more creditable? Who knows but it's interesting in any event!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I see these things all the time where I live in the lower hudson valley. Ive been showing as many people as I can and am working on putting some video together to share here. I can't wait for all to see them for themselves. Theyre not too hard to miss, go checkout the skies at night and youre likely to see one. They look like bright twinkling stars, or bright planets, but they move around and pulse different colors, they really are beautiful. I do believe they are intelligent and its possible to communicate with them by projecting your thoughts, but thats a whole other story.

And while we're on the topic of music, hit up the link in my signature to rock out to my band, kid jerusalem. Creating music to attempt to spread the message.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Honestly, there is absolutely NOTHING to work with on this.

It's a light.

In the sky.

That's it.

No sign of a description or direction to assist with identification, no sign of a link to the original images and the uploader seems to have spent more time on making it 'pretty' than making it useful.

Waste of time I'm sorry to say.

At least we know it was hoovering...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

At least we know it was hoovering...

Hoovering silently too! This guy could make a fortune with the world's-first noiseless vacuum cleaner!!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yes, a light. In the sky. With no explanation.

I think that's the entire point really.

I'm not really buying it, to be fair and I don't think there is much to work on but until it's explained/debunked, it goes firmly in the "*shrugs shoulders* Who are we to know?" section.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
wow thats ................. proof

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Well, I am intrigued if (like I said) this person was REALLY awoken by this 'thing'.
I know it's not much to go on but if you factor in what he says (if true) then, it's an interesting story.

There's not much to go on with any strangers videos or claims off the internet. I just like to give the benefit of doubt once in a while. I think it scores big with the man upstairs (not to mention, my own karma) and seeing I am get older, its best I get in good with my creator as often as I can
(just kidding)

Sorry I couldn't present an alien pow wow in my backyard but.......there's always tomorrow

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by theblackirish7
wow thats ................. proof

It's so ironic. The ones spewing the word 'proof' are the ones usually in denial.

No one anywhere (not me nor the YouTube poster) said ANYTHING about proof.

Wow. Get over it already. You want proof? You have one of two choices. Either, keep an open mind (and facts/proof will come to you) or wait until you cross over.
But if you keep this negative state of mind then you'll attract exactly what you're giving off and that's .....negativity. You can't expect to become enlightened while you remain in the dark.

Yes, by all means be vigil and know there are people out to dupe us but at the same time, try to be flexible too. It's not all or nothing. Staying skeptical (until proven tangible) will get you nowhere. It's when you least expect it, it'll happen. You'll have your own experience and you'll start seeing this world in a whole different manner.
It's all part of the Universal plan and structure.

top topics

join