It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question to the freemasons.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hello.

I am confused about some elements within your society.
Some say :we dont worship any body, certainly not Satan.

And then i encounter some info about the 99thdegree, Lodge Light of Amen Ra(Freemasonry as a path to enlightenment)and the video about the real meaning behind the statue of Liberty.
They all are linked to Satan/Lucifer, so how must I interpreted that link to Lucifer?

Its an honest question, no intent to start a discussion. I was hoping for some clarification, cause then I can let it go out of my mind.
The below link and video, made me to ask you for an answer.

This is the masons Lodge of Amen-ra

(99th degree Grand Hierophant)

edit on 22-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Lodge of Amon-Ra is not recognized by Official Freemasonry! They consider co-freemasonry to be irregular or clandestine.

I am sure a mason can confirm this!

Lucifer = light bringer, it is not a single entity
Satan = adversary, it is not a single entity

They direct their energy to the great architect of the universe, and that is the name they use for a creator force/source!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schrödinger
Lodge of Amon-Ra is not recognized by Official Freemasonry! They consider co-freemasonry to be irregular or clandestine.

They direct their energy to the great architect of the universe, and that is the name they use for a creator force/source!

Okey. So the concept=Lucifer' with the secrets' Those secrets are being applied when a goal must be reached. Like with numerology for example.
Lucifer is the tool to use when in need of the great architect?

The statue made me individualise Lucifer, but its a force that can run tru everybody i can assume? Everybody who wants to except that force to be specific.

Thanks for your answer.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Thank you for this post.

I am very curious about this as well. As I understand this, the lower echelons of the masons are totally unaware of the what the higher echelons are up to. This is a perfect reflection of how the illuminati, US black ops and the alphabet orgs are run, is it not? The right hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Compartmentalization.

What I don't understand is, how in the information age, the lower echelons can feign innocence while the history and practices of the freemasons, throughout the ages, can be found with a simple google search. How can they claim that they are just a good ol' boys club network that does nice things for the community with the history and reputation of all the controlling, destructive things they are known to have done?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Originally posted by Schrödinger

Okey. So the concept=Lucifer' with the secrets' Those secrets are being applied when a goal must be reached. Like with numerology for example.
Lucifer is the tool to use when in need of the great architect?

The statue made me individualise Lucifer, but its a force that can run tru everybody i can assume? Everybody who wants to except that force to be specific.

Thanks for your answer.

Well I always like to refer to Prometheus when asked for a Lucifer reference.
A Lucifer is someone/thing that is enlightening you, sharing information or knowledge!

So I guess you could say that Lucifer could be the tool used to access the great architect! It is not that far fetched, I am not sure I agree with it though.

Lucifer is not a keeper of secrets, he/it is more a sharer of secrets. I like your allegory of a force that can run through the body! You do not have to accept it, I am not sure there, though there could be some symbolism in the willingness of the receiver, again I am not sure!

Your welcome, I am sure a mason will pop in shortly and assist you

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Im not a freemason either, but it shouldn't take one to tell you:

Don't believe everything you read.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
1 Enlightening

Well I always like to refer to Prometheus when asked for a Lucifer reference.
A Lucifer is someone/thing that is enlightening you, sharing information or knowledge!

2 Not bad for a regular?

So I guess you could say that Lucifer could be the tool used to access the great architect! It is not that far fetched, I am not sure I agree with it though.

3 My problem from birth is, they always thought me that Lucifer/Satan etc, is evil and dark.
Stay away from it etc. But now, I have to put a new pear of glasses on, cause like the bible this story is also not 100%true. About this matter, I need to think more about it. To be honest if you look at all my other treats, they were not in favour for the Freemasons and others. Why did they always thought us that Lucifer/Satan is bad?

Lucifer is not a keeper of secrets, he/it is more a sharer of secrets. I like your allegory of a force that can run through the body! You do not have to accept it, I am not sure there, though there could be some symbolism in the willingness of the receiver, again I am not sure!

Assist in? Getting me in karting? thank you

Your welcome, I am sure a mason will pop in shortly and assist you

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
To be a freemason, as I understand it, you HAVE to believe in a higher power. So one must worship SOMETHING, to belong.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
To be a freemason, as I understand it, you HAVE to believe in a higher power. So one must worship SOMETHING, to belong.

And what if it was an always present force accessible for everybody, who wants it. And you just need to learn the secrets and protect them. Because with great power, comes great responsibility.
And only when you need the force, you focus upon it. Then it only has similarities to worship.

Just philosophy here

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by antoinemarionette
How can they claim that they are just a good ol' boys club network that does nice things for the community with the history and reputation of all the controlling, destructive things they are known to have done?
Can you, oh, I don't know, maybe, name one? So we know what the hell you're talking about?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

And what if it was an always present force accessible for everybody, who wants it. And you just need to learn the secrets and protect them. Because with great power, comes great responsibility.
And only when you need the force, you focus upon it. Then it only has similarities to worship.

Just philosophy here

Im not sure what you are getting at here.

My point was that to be able to join the masons, one must first admit that he believes in a higher power. Any higher power. Beyond that, as I understand it, there are no specifics.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

How can they claim that they are just a good ol' boys club network that does nice things for the community with the history and reputation of all the controlling, destructive things they are known to have done?
Can you, oh, I don't know, maybe, name one? So we know what the hell you're talking about?

This is exactly what I thought when I saw the post your are reacting one Josh. I also saw an attack in his comment.
This is the moment when the treat derails, just saying.

Think before you comment, that's all.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

May 26, 1981
The Italian government falls after revelations of infiltration by members of the illegal masonic lodge "P2".

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Just philosophy here

Im not sure what you are getting at here.

My point was that to be able to join the masons, one must first admit that he believes in a higher power. Any higher power. Beyond that, as I understand it, there are no specifics.

Sorry didn't looked at it that way, maybe cause I'm Dutch

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

And then i encounter some info about the 99thdegree, Lodge Light of Amen Ra(Freemasonry as a path to enlightenment)and the video about the real meaning behind the statue of Liberty.
They all are linked to Satan/Lucifer, so how must I interpreted that link to Lucifer?

None of these things are recognized by Freemasonry.

This is the first time I've ever heard of the Statue of Liberty being associated with Freemasonry

There is absolutely nothing in Freemasonry that deals with Satan or Lucifer in any way. This would be abhorrent to Masons and would not be tolerated.

The Holy Bible is opened at the center of my lodge. Nearly all of our teachings are drawn from Scripture.

I'd suggest a trip to Internet Sacred Texts Archive to read anything and everything that is ACTUALLY related to Freemasonry authoritatively and not rely on places like YouTube and ATS to manipulate your beliefs, fears and doubts.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
mispost.
edit on 2010.12.22 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

May 26, 1981
The Italian government falls after revelations of infiltration by members of the illegal masonic lodge "P2".

This is off topic, but allowed for discussion. Sub-mod

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Schrödinger says the opposite, again getting confused.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

I am not a mason btw, but masonry does have a connection to the Liberty Enlightening the World aka the Statue of Liberty.

I am pretty sure its ISIS/ISHTAR! and its filled with symbolism.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join