It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question to the freemasons.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
Who of these two is prometheus?

None of them, I think its Zeus or someone getting pissed at the humans because they made fire (Prometheus was the one teaching the humans how to make fire)

Lucifer could also be the snake in eden, enlightening Adam and Eve with the fruit of the tree of knowledge.
It has almost an unlimited numbers of allegories and mythologies associating with the "lucifer" persona!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schrödinger

I am pretty sure its ISIS/ISHTAR! and its filled with symbolism.

I think it's much more simple, it's just a gift from the french rite to the scottish rite, having the light bringer in the new world.

YouTube is such a case of "when information becomes a problem"

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Who of these two is prometheus?

None of them, I think its Zeus or someone getting pissed at the humans because they made fire (Prometheus was the one teaching the humans how to make fire)

Lucifer could also be the snake in eden, enlightening Adam and Eve with the fruit of the tree of knowledge.
It has almost an unlimited numbers of allegories and mythologies associating with the "lucifer" persona!

I got that picture from here, scroll down below there's a discription of it

The pictures wasn't so serious
And about your philosophies, interesting
edit on 22-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

What?

Are you claiming my source is youtube?

EDIT: just did a youtube search on ISIS ISHTAR and it turned up absolutely nothing but Japanese anime, I am puzzled by your reply!
edit on 22-12-2010 by Schrödinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

What?

Are you claiming my source is youtube?

EDIT: just did a youtube search on ISIS ISHTAR and it turned up absolutely nothing but Japanese anime, I am puzzled by your reply!
edit on 22-12-2010 by Schrödinger because: (no reason given)
I just found this

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
LOL you can see that she doesn't even believe the utter bullcrap that comes out of her mouth!

I am really curious as to why people want to believe this draco/reptile invasion thing so badly.
That the rapture and ascension will happen NOW and that we will all be liberated and the evil Freemasons will burn in hell.

Sounds like Jehovah's Witnesses or Scientology to me!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

LOL you can see that she doesn't even believe the utter bullcrap that comes out of her mouth!

I am really curious as to why people want to believe this draco/reptile invasion thing so badly.
That the rapture and ascension will happen NOW and that we will all be liberated and the evil Freemasons will burn in hell.

Sounds like Jehovah's Witnesses or Scientology to me!

No she said that the evil, will get a chance to change after some type of schooling

Damn there is so much circling on the internet....

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
All i'm trying to say, without any offense to Freemasons, is that Freemasonry really doesn't deserve all the net hype and pro/con attention it gets.

But i guess any family of sorts needs a scapegoat.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Oh I came of a little harsh, my flack wasn't solely directed on her.
I had some experience with these intergalactic associations thingies a while back, and they are really, ehm, ignorant of simple facts. And the funny thing is they have been claiming for several years (over 10) that its NOW that they will come and save us, and every time one of their dates goes by and nothing happens, they make up some lame excuse, saying their timing was a little of, but they are now 100 percent sure, that their next date is 100 percent accurate, and that we must prepare for ascension

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I agree with that, Freemasons have become a symbol! And since everyone knows about them, they are an easy target!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
All i'm trying to say, without any offense to Freemasons, is that Freemasonry really doesn't deserve all the net hype and pro/con attention it gets.

But i guess any family of sorts needs a scapegoat.

Your duality says this

All i say is there's a reason i am certain about your darkness. Certain you are the front-line, of the bigger whole. Decoy function of some kind.

True?
If not, i am disappointed in myself

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Your duality says this

All i say is there's a reason i am certain about your darkness. Certain you are the front-line, of the bigger whole. Decoy function of some kind.

True?

Ok, i never thought i would get an opportunity to use this picture in ATS, but then again, maybe i was optimistic in thinking that i would last at least a couple months without being accused or implied to be a shill, disinfo agent, decoy, etc, etc, etc... much less the first week lol

You got me totally wrong man, trust me(actually don't), i used to be obsessed at masonry, i too used to believe they had a secret plot to take over the world, and im not saying they don't, but it's surelly not the ones or with the purposes you can read about on the internet or in many conspiracy books that became unnoficial canon.

And hey im not saying there isn't indeed a sort of hand in hand of freemasonry members and local/world affairs, but it has nothing to do with what goes on within the craft.

One thing i've learned about masons is they have a sense of humor that is only surpassed by buddists(lol), and i mean this if you are interested to know about masonry, go face your fears at the local, shrine, lodge, shop, wherever, if you approach them as people and not enemies im sure most masons will welcome you in for a little tour and talk.

So forget all you've read about Freemasonry, even if it ends up being truth or not, until you actually meet and get to know some masons, and im not saying either all of them are saints or what i trully consider a good person, but i assure you 9 times out of 10 you will find a educated, knowledgeable, wise and essencially good spirited human being wich you can really get into some out of the mainstream conversations.

That's if you also aproach them with those same qualities, if you come on a "evil mason devil worshipper" stance you are sure to be joked on, psychologically analised and told why you're missconceptions or beliefs are wrong.
On a bad day they just laugh and walk away.

Remember, dark or not, humor is a divine trait.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I've met alot of brick layers. Their a thing of the past. If you want real knowledge look into metallurgy and
trigonometry. This is what really makes every thing possible nowadays.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
It is a club for people who's occupations have caliber in communities. Doctors, firemen, cops, market owners, bankers, lawyers, morticians, you name it. These clubs are designed, so if something ever happened - they would be secured by their unification. When mixed with politics, such as the mayor of this town, it becomes liable towards corruption.

The doctor messes up on patient, his lawyer brother bails him out. If he is driving drunk, his cop brother helps him out. If he wants to run for mayor, his brothers help him out. And they do so, with esoteric knowledge.

How dare they.
edit on 23-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

reply to post by emsed1

Schrödinger says the opposite, again getting confused.

Schrodinger isn't a Mason.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

You're right... it really doesn't. But, imo, the hype is good for membership .. there are a lot of people who want to know the truth and join just to find out. Some may be disappointing, others pleasantly surprised. Personally I joined after joining ATS, I was a conspiracy theorist (and still am) first, joined to find the truth, found it and have enjoyed all the secrets (or lack thereof) since.

Some would say "oh you're obviously just a low level mason" I say, but oh, I'm a 32º and somehow I'm always 1-99 degrees short of "the real truth" ..

In reality there is a conspiracy among conspiracy theorist, and those blaming Masonry are not high enough level conspiracy theorist to know the real conspiracy which is in fact a conspiracy in the upper echelon of the conspiracy world, and only upon conspiring with the greatest conspirators will one find the true conspiracy about conspiracies.

See.. anyone can play that game.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Exactly, and whoever thinks the conspiracists are a separate element, or unlike the conspirators themselves, is in for a rude awakening.

and indeed anyone can play the game, even without realizing it.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU

Your duality says this

True?

Ok, i never thought i would get an opportunity to use this picture in ATS, but then again, maybe i was optimistic in thinking that i would last at least a couple months without being accused or implied to be a shill, disinfo agent, decoy, etc, etc, etc... much less the first week lol

You got me totally wrong man, trust me(actually don't), i used to be obsessed at masonry, i too used to believe they had a secret plot to take over the world, and im not saying they don't, but it's surelly not the ones or with the purposes you can read about on the internet or in many conspiracy books that became unnoficial canon.

And hey im not saying there isn't indeed a sort of hand in hand of freemasonry members and local/world affairs, but it has nothing to do with what goes on within the craft.

One thing i've learned about masons is they have a sense of humor that is only surpassed by buddists(lol), and i mean this if you are interested to know about masonry, go face your fears at the local, shrine, lodge, shop, wherever, if you approach them as people and not enemies im sure most masons will welcome you in for a little tour and talk.

So forget all you've read about Freemasonry, even if it ends up being truth or not, until you actually meet and get to know some masons, and im not saying either all of them are saints or what i trully consider a good person, but i assure you 9 times out of 10 you will find a educated, knowledgeable, wise and essencially good spirited human being wich you can really get into some out of the mainstream conversations.

That's if you also aproach them with those same qualities, if you come on a "evil mason devil worshipper" stance you are sure to be joked on, psychologically analised and told why you're missconceptions or beliefs are wrong.
On a bad day they just laugh and walk away.

Remember, dark or not, humor is a divine trait.

You are right. I was projecting towards you. In my surroundings are al lot of people that talk sense, but act 180degree's turned. I was assuming that that's the way it is, for the majority of people.
And about the Freemasons. I was raised on a way, and the way is the window i precieve the world.
To me Lucifer/Satan is bad, indeed the internet, made me connect Freemasons with the Devil.
So prejudged I am. Sometimes I wish the 'one' speaks directly into everybody's head, explaining everything.

A link from me, for your entertaintment .

3 links to make it up to you.
and
a
bonus

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

A special sect of slave drivers was created to control the people on behalf of the god-king. This was the origin of the Freemasons. It took place 5771 years ago.

Later the tribe of the god-king invaded Egypt and the Masons added Egyptian slave driving technology to their arsenal.

Thus started, over the millenia, a sort of parallel cultural evolution between a ruling elite and the unwashed masses. We saw the rise of a group of elite families that keep their rule over the ignorant through a combination of control over grain supplies (or money supplies), knowledge, information and finally, control over life and death. People who learned about this elite were either inducted into it, killed or neutralized by assorted other means such as bankruptcy or ridicule.

There were many rebellions against these rulers. One notable one was by a person called Jesus Christ. He talked about things like men being born free and equal, about basic human dignity about the duty to protect the weakest members in society. Although he was executed for treason, his radical ideas spread like wildfire among the poor and down-trodden.

When the Romans invaded Judea and scattered the Jews, the Masons began offering their services to other kings and despots.

One faction of them eventually convinced a Roman emperor by the name of Constantine to compile a book that would both encompass the folk beliefs of his people and provide a way to herd them like sheep (The lord is my Shepherd). This was the birth of the Roman Catholic church. Over the years it expanded, absorbing ideas from other religions and folk beliefs along the way. Ideas that were not considered palatable were persecuted relentlessly in an effort to preserve and maintain a universal mental mono-culture.

Benjamin Fulford

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

Interesting piece of text to read. It seems to run back before the Babylonian time.
I thought it originated somewhere in that time sheet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join