It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question to the freemasons.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

what a fabulous piece of literary art. Just wow. Thanks for that history lesson.
Did you get a chance to reference your sources for that? I sure would like to learn a bit more about all this.
Thanks in advance for helping out on this.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

You need to read up on Jesus and the Essenes and the Nasoreans and get back to us.

There is a preponderance of evidence to suggest that Jesus and his disciples were themselves members of a sort of mystery school or secret society that protected and handed down the esoteric secrets.

Jesus and the Essenes
edit on 12/28/10 by emsed1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I suspect Jesus was a Freemason through his baptism by his cousin John The Baptist?
(without re-checking I think they were cousins).
edit on 28-12-2010 by Atlantien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Some would say "oh you're obviously just a low level mason" I say, but oh, I'm a 32º and somehow I'm always 1-99 degrees short of "the real truth" ..

Always a day late and a dollar short.

All these extra degrees make no sense anyhow. I don't know how many "4th Degrees" that I have. Surely I have at least 99 of those, but they are all the same number. I have a number of "Degrees" without numbers, such as the "Hillbilly Degree" and the "Chitlin Degree."

I can't wait until I'm not a "low-level" Mason anymore. I think eating more Chitlins than our Grand Master should have qualified me for some kind of "in the know" status!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I think eating more Chitlins than our Grand Master should have qualified me for some kind of "in the know" status!

Yeah, like knowing where the Pepto is located.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

LMAO. Or where the nearest bathroom is!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join