It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The masonic Secrets.

page: 5
7
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by moltquedelo
Not forcebly, when its about to "classify" (as you said) somebody as "good" or "evil" person I think its really about "personal feeling" and "personal experience".


I did not mention anything about evil. I asked you a rather direct question on what you would call someone who acted the way I described.


And no I not playing semantics, its just that maybe you are a bit mind #ed with your massonic "knowledge" (trust, morals, etc) that doesn't let you understand simple and logical things like those.


Insulting me with vulgarities really goes a long way into displaying your regards to others and their opinions. I am not quite sure how trust and morals causes lapses of logic as well.


Furthermore there is a rather stupid guy on this very page that is having refrence to nazi #, vril program, massonic being some kind of slave of illuminati and stuff and all you think to do asking me question because I critisized fm and nobody really reacted to his post but to mine. This is kinda funny.


Maybe because he was being sarcastic and I recognized it as such.



edit on 23-1-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer




posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schrödinger
Should we also have taken the Nazis words for what REALLY went on inside Nazi Germany?


They were copious record keepers and most, if not all, historical descrepancies between Nazi apologists and actual fact can easily be discerned with a bit of research.


We have to assume that the Masons testifying on their fraternities behalf, is biased, subjective and have an agenda of promoting their fraternity in a good way.


Fortunately for you there are numerous Masonic lodges existant in which you can perform first-hand research. You can either covertly monitor the ones of your choosing and report the findings into who comes and goes, at what times and frequencies and draw possible correlaries between this and other groups or societies. Or, you can opt to join and report the same findings from an internal perspective.

There are members of this forum who opted for the latter route and now offer their opinion. Of course they are derided as shills and whatnot but they had their doubts and took measures to discover the truth they were seeking.




edit on 23-1-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer



posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus
 


You are totally avoiding my point.

You need none-masons to speak your case, not masons.



posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schrödinger
You are totally avoiding my point.

You need none-masons to speak your case, not masons.


And you totally avoided the first part of my solution, which would provide the pure non-Mason viewpoint, and you also avoided, to a lesser degree, the second part. They were non-Masons with doubts prior to joining. Either you feel they are telling the truth or you feel that they are liars. Your choice.


edit on 23-1-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer



posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by moltquedelo
Not forcebly, when its about to "classify" (as you said) somebody as "good" or "evil" person I think its really about "personal feeling" and "personal experience".


I did not mention anything about evil. I asked you a rather direct question on what you would call someone who acted the way I described.


And no I not playing semantics, its just that maybe you are a bit mind #ed with your massonic "knowledge" (trust, morals, etc) that doesn't let you understand simple and logical things like those.


Insulting me with vulgarities really goes a long way into displaying your regards to others and their opinions. I am not quite sure how trust and morals causes lapses of logic as well.


Furthermore there is a rather stupid guy on this very page that is having refrence to nazi #, vril program, massonic being some kind of slave of illuminati and stuff and all you think to do asking me question because I critisized fm and nobody really reacted to his post but to mine. This is kinda funny.


Maybe because he was being sarcastic and I recognized it as such.



edit on 23-1-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer


Ok.. I would call him a guy "helping the community" then
Would you call a doctor a "good person" ? there are doctor doing this job to save people, they are doctor just trying to make as much $ as possible, there are doctor doing both in the same time. Sorry but your question means nothing to me.

Logic may goes far beyond trust and morals and sometimes trust and morals stops were logic starts (think about this one). Trust and morals are fake concepts. Eventualy words like legitimity, honnor, virtue sounds ok to me but trust and moral definitly not. And Im not there to insult you, would you have prefered "twisted mind" ? the goal of this discussion with you is really not to make you feel low/stupid.

So for you he is more comic than "cosmic" ?
What a proof of good taste and sense of "humor" to be sarcastic when writing about nazi, vril etc. This guy should definitly apply for Comedy Channel.



posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Masons may be "good" guys but great guys don't need to waste time with rituals, they are too busy out doing great things for the world. You don't need to be in a secret group to do great or even good things, and being in a secret group doesn't make you better than other people (though no Mason here has claimed to be better than non-Masons).



posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I don't understand why people whom don't like the freemasons are doing here ?!? Could it be that they were ignored when tried to get in ? Or don't have the balls to try ? If one value his thoughts why waste it where it don't belong ?
edit on 23-1-2011 by MightyWizard because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by moltquedelo
Ok.. I would call him a guy "helping the community" then
Would you call a doctor a "good person" ? there are doctor doing this job to save people, they are doctor just trying to make as much $ as possible, there are doctor doing both in the same time. Sorry but your question means nothing to me.


Your logic is flawed as the analogy is not the same. A person who helps others on their own time without looking for remuneration or reward (which is what we mean by 'good men') is not the same as a person who has an occupation which consequently revolves around healing and helping the sick. This is in no way a denegration of doctors who doa very noble thing. As Masons, the charity we perform is not done for any type of recognition other then knowing you can offer yourself to others in any capacity that they may seem to require and the spiritual reward that this service brings.


Logic may goes far beyond trust and morals and sometimes trust and morals stops were logic starts (think about this one). Trust and morals are fake concepts. Eventualy words like legitimity, honnor, virtue sounds ok to me but trust and moral definitly not.


Well, to be honest, I am certainly happy that I do not have the same cynical outlook on people that you display. I trust others that I know and I would hope that they also feel the same about me. I would want them to be able to rely on me and my ability to be a good and true friend and never let them down with a display of mistrust or poor moral judgement.



posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Moltquedelo, put down the conspiracy mags, turn off the Scooby-Doo reruns, quit acting like you're sick and go to class. The Magic School Bus is waiting on you and Ms. Frizzle does not appreciate tardiness, young man.
edit on 23-1-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadCanadian
Masons may be "good" guys but great guys don't need to waste time with rituals, they are too busy out doing great things for the world. You don't need to be in a secret group to do great or even good things, and being in a secret group doesn't make you better than other people (though no Mason here has claimed to be better than non-Masons).
You're entirely correct. You don't need to be in a group to do great things. But if you are in a group, working together to do great things, there's a higher chance of accomplishing those thing than if you were working alone.



posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Schrödinger
You are totally avoiding my point.

You need none-masons to speak your case, not masons.


And you totally avoided the first part of my solution, which would provide the pure non-Mason viewpoint, and you also avoided, to a lesser degree, the second part. They were non-Masons with doubts prior to joining. Either you feel they are telling the truth or you feel that they are liars. Your choice.


edit on 23-1-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer


No I am not, what I am reffering to "the upper echelon" og a "global conspiracy" cannot be refuted. That is the flaw with the theory. And the reason it will for all I know always be a theory.
You are right, if we are talking simple things that can be confirmed or denied. However that is not what I am talking about.



posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schrödinger
No I am not, what I am reffering to "the upper echelon" og a "global conspiracy" cannot be refuted. That is the flaw with the theory. And the reason it will for all I know always be a theory.
You are right, if we are talking simple things that can be confirmed or denied. However that is not what I am talking about.


Understood. If we are only discussing the purely speculative thenperhaps you have an alternative method to try to prove or disprove the theory.



posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus
 


I wish I had
But I believe we will find out soon enough.
And I hope that when the time come, my faith in you is well placed.
We all have a choice, and there is no excuse in these times, to not make make the right choice.

The current rate of consumption and growth cannot continue, the world is not sustainable with our current usage of the earth natural resources.
We "owe" an ice age, that is late already.....

Perhaps we will all have more need of the masons than we think...

Personally I do not believe you are an evil fraternity, I believe that you are composed of good men, I just hope when the time for choice comes, you will make the right one.
edit on 24-1-2011 by Schrödinger because: Augustus has no illegal substances



posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   



posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MightyWizard
 


To bad he is dead, that was a huge loss


Also, if you think I have worry about the planet, you need to understand, I am perfectly aware that the planet will survive us. I fear for the survival of the human civilization....


Also watch this





edit on 24-1-2011 by Schrödinger because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Given 97% of the total species ever to exist on this planet have gone extinct, it's possible we are not the first sentient organisms to arise on this world. There very well could have been civilizations here millions of years ago (possibly thousands--given all the mythological references/ancient alien theories) that either ended themselves or left the planet.

The Earth shall continue, but mankind's future is iffy. Earth will continue until a comet strikes it that's capable of destroying it utterly or our Sun goes supernova & there's no intervention on an advanced ET or human race's behalf. Otherwise, anything humans can do will only be temporary & hardly anything in comparison to what this planet has already gone through. She heals her scars.
edit on 24-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
7
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join