It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The masonic Secrets.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by brokenbullet56

Hi, a valid question my friend. Rather than reiterate the words of my respected Brothers here, please take a quick look at the link I have provided below. It is written in a simplistic manner but I think that it will answer most of your burning questions. However, should you find it unfullfilling, please U2U me and I will email you a very comprehensive document that was published for enquiring minds such as yours.

Have a great day.

www.trowel.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
So you have to ask, if that is the case, why do people even bother to join? I cant' tell you, it's a secret.

Maybe you're all aliens. Or part alien and are just naturally drawn to eachother, I don't know. Not that that bothers me, as long as you don't screw the rest of us over. You might even find out that you're an alien when you do the 33rd, but remember to keep it quiet if you do. We're not ready yet, or so they tell us.
edit on 13-1-2011 by JoseChung because: Added a last bit before Masons come to my house and try to take me away. Am about to charge my lazers and make a last stand.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JoseChung

Have you seen the film Village of the Damned??
We learn that we are the same as those folk when we get to the 33rd.

Only joking. Again, the info is there on the net. Although, to be honest, I do not want to read it as it would spoil the whole experience when I finally get there.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
Again, the info is there on the net. Although, to be honest, I do not want to read it as it would spoil the whole experience when I finally get there.

Yeah I tried looking into it years back but then lost interest with all the conflicting stories. I guess you'd only really know if a Mason told you or you got to the grade yourself, then checked the net and found the right version.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

but even then, you would spend your life wondering if you were part of the Upper Tier, and if you were let in on the REAL secrets, or you are just being used by the Higher Ups for their nefarious purposes.

Such a logical dilemma would make the most sane man run naked through the streets screaming.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You mean that your Lodge Members do not run through the streets naked?
But then we only do it after coming out of the Hofbräu house.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

yea, but do you guys scream while doing it? I think not. Only the higher ups do that.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

but even then, you would spend your life wondering if you were part of the Upper Tier, and if you were let in on the REAL secrets, or you are just being used by the Higher Ups for their nefarious purposes.

Such a logical dilemma would make the most sane man run naked through the streets screaming.

Haha, I guess you'd just have to keep trying to progress and see what happens. Don't think I'd ever be in that situation myself, but if I was I'd probably just try to be content with things instead of thinking about it too much.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I agree. I was just making fun of the circular logic that we deal with. We are told we don't know what's really going on since we talk on ATS. I am quite happy with what masonry is and what it does for the community.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Like always these masons cannot be trusted
There is only 1 Lucifer he is also the devil
a lightbearer is nothing special, its what light he bears, that you should notice
the 33rd degree does radically change
you would learn that lucifer and satan are the same
the 33rds are the people that run things they tell the other masons how to act to cover themselves
its intresting you say this and days later this info comes to me naturally. either you are lying and arent a mason, or you are lying and you are one.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by P-M-H
There is only 1 Lucifer he is also the devil...

You assume everyone believes that there is a Devil.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

either you are lying and arent a mason, or you are lying and you are one.

well, I can see that you and I won't be having long conversations about the secrets of masonry and all it's glory.
I am a poor fat man. Since I am lying, I fell much better about myself now. thanks for the pick me up.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by P-M-H

By information that comes to you naturally, are you talking about information that you've found on google and twisted to fit your own weird little view of reality? You're logic is flawed. You automatically discount anything we say because we are Masons, yet you still believe we are all satanic, and you claim to know what happens at the 33rd degree.

And all of this information just comes naturally to you, eh?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

No. It doesn't. I've got the ritual right here in front of me. Nada. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by P-M-H

Seeing as I do not believe in the Devil as you would define it, I cannot worship Lucifer. The devil, evil, satan, or whatever you wish to call it, is, in my opinion, the darkside of human nature. It is the evil and wrong doings that humans are able to commit. The opposite, of course, is human compassion and empathy.

This, however, does not mean that I am Godless. I strongly believe in a creative force and feel its influence in everything around us.

So, please, tell me how this fits into you perception of Masonry.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Like always these masons cannot be trusted
There is only 1 Lucifer he is also the devil
a lightbearer is nothing special, its what light he bears, that you should notice
the 33rds are the people that run things they tell the other masons how to act to cover themselves
its intresting you say this and days later this info comes to me naturally. either you are lying and arent a mason, or you are lying and you are one.

You are wrong on so many levels.
Try learning Hebrew it will really help you, when translating the bible.

There is not 1 Lucifer but many, the same with devil and Satan.
Lucifer is only your enemy if you believe that the original intend for man, was to walk ignorant around in eden.
There is only 1 or 2 references in the bible regarding the lightbringer, and none talks about him being evil, Satan or a devil.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by P-M-H

Actually Lucifer was a mistranslation of St. Jerome in the 4th century. The orginal text spoke of "Helal, son of Shahar" which translate into "Day Star, son of the Morning" who was a disgraced Babylonian King. In Jerome's time the day star was called Lucifer. Also Jesus was referred to as the Morning Star and the Bible talks about letting the light of the day star into your heart. Plus Lucifer is only used once and that is in Isaiah. It's ironic that so many confused people think that the Prince of Darkness is referred to as the "light bringer".

Fun fact, there was a Bishop from Cagliari named Lucifer that lived during Jerome's time.

So you can see for yourself:

Isaiah 14:4 - That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

Revelations 22:16 - I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

2 Peter 1:19 - We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

You should also realize that when referring to light one is also talking about knowledge.

Actually the 33rds don't tell us how to run our lives. I'm not a Scottish Rite Mason, I'm a York Rite Mason and to say that they hold authority over me is a great insult. The Scottish Rite is just a branch of Freemasonry. It is not a superior branch; don't focus on the numbering system.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Damn, and I thought I held dominion over you, DOMINION.

No you are 100%. Yes and Jesus was termed the bringer of light or enlightenment, but then so were the Buddhas. In fact, at bass tack level, many priests and teachers can be given that label.

Could this mena that there are multiple Lucifers?
It is the same with the term Satan, which literally means adversary and not Devil or Demon.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

naturally as in a didnt have to look for it
i turn on the news and they are talking about lucifer and your mason #
statue of libertys luci
its funny how u all would follow # like this. not even learning the whole picture.

k 'masons' you like to play dumb
you;ll be set straight soon
edit on 14-1-2011 by P-M-H because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The richest non-proffit organisation a.k.a. the church has logic that goes like this...

Jesus is the ONLY way to heaven, you live only once and iff you dont get it right your burnin man!
Then there are MILLIONS of people that have never even been informed about this, that thay are gonna burn, not given the choice even, well thats just rotten luck...

God gives us free will but then again when he dislikes what we are choosing he decides to kill "every man woman and child" on several occasions because he dosent like the choices we made a.k.a. "infested with demons"
Man I knew democracy was a lie, but this takes the cake..

Enyone seen the South Park episode when theres a new "shipment" of people to hell, and the devil is on stage and he goes "yes the correct answer is mormons", and the crowd goes "aaaawwwwww".

Are you really expecting this kind of scenareo, the creator of the universe made a big gameshow where iff you choose the wrong door you burn FOR EVER MAN!
And iff you chose anything else he dosent really love you, and not only that he dosent love you anymore but he HATES you and hes gonna PUNISH YOU SEVERELY! everything else is the product of the devil trying to confuse you..
The all knowing ever loving creator of the universe loves you but iff, im not even gonna finish this sentance...

My point... dont bealive everything the church has to say, anyone who sits round the table voting on who is the next ambassador of god on earth cant be all that...

Lucifer is "light-bringer" I have met four of them, thay are ever loving beings that have evolved past all this confusion of the physical plane...

I prays Lucifer, and I stand for Love, just my opinion

May light guide your life, peace
edit on 14-1-2011 by kera1337 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join