It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The masonic Secrets.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I have seen many a post complaining of how masons are keeping some secret form humanity. That being the case, the speculation as to what this secret is has varied widely. The meaning of life, the alchemical secret to turning lead into gold, the secret password to enter the Bohemian Grove, whatever. While I cannot tell anyone the secrets I have learned, I can share with you why they cannot be told.

We are given information that from what I have seen is plastered all over the internet. In fact, everything, I repeat, everything I have ever been told in masonry is available on the web. But the true secrets are the way in which we learn them. There are further studies that exist, ironically, on the web, that will open new avenues to learning. Books, those things that people used to go to the library for, exist in some form electronically. That is where the informative portion lies. Now, here is why we don't do our ceremonies outdoors.

We insist that an initiate come to us of his own free will and accord. Why would that matter? Well, you dad is a mason, and on your 21st birthday, he packs you up in the car and drives you to the lodge. Hands you an application and tells you to fill it out. You as a young man with visions of beer, women, and song dancing in your head, have no interest in sitting around with retired men drinking sweet tea and talking about charity. So anything given to that young man would be completely wasted. he simply doesn't care. Now another young man might be very interested in some aspect of our group and truly want to know more. He has the desire to learn and would be a true asset to any group, especially ours. By keeping a bit of what we do mysterious, it gives a tiny bit of curiosity to it.

Our secrets are in how we learn, not the content. Once you learn our basic information, you are given a choice. Remember some of the key parts so you can come to a lodge meeting every once in a while and shmooze with your buddies. Which isn't bad, it's just the way it is for most masons. Or, you could try to become proficient in your work. Teach others, take a seat in the lodge officers, willingly give up a good portion of your free time in order to help others have the same experience you had. Then one day, you can join the grand lodge group and try to become a leader. But those are choices that a mason can make.

Masonry is a gateway to other orders. It could be said that it is a required step in higher learning. But as I said, everything that has been said, is in print somewhere. So you have to ask, if that is the case, why do people even bother to join? I cant' tell you, it's a secret.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
We? Us?
Ask a question? Is an aspect of the 33rd degree swearing allegiance to Lucifer?
If not, is the very credible christian website I saw this stated on lying?
Why am I stupid enough to think you will tell me?
Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?
What is the sound of one hand clapping?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I honestly think these debates are pointless. If there are crimes being perpetuated by groups of freemasons, those crimes will clearly not be made known to ordinary masons - of whatever degree.

Hence, those who are suspcious of aspects of freemasonry won't be reassured, and those ordinary masons will go on protesting the innocence of freemasonry.
edit on 22-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by klaatu4711

We... Us... As a collective.

Most Catholic churches shun masony not for what we do or are, but because of their inability to control our actions as a society. They didn't seem to mind masonry when it was aligned to the chruch...

The 33rd degree is vapor trails... What do you know about the cerimony? Nothing... What someone has said occured. That's not proof. Also, I have noticed the site I am sure you saw (it's one of the first sites that comes up when you google 33rd degree mason), obviously, we have a disgruntled person who did not know what he was upset at... Looked at a particular play he wass use to being in, and used his own input to draw a conclusion.

I can do that same thing to the Bible and orginized church and do the same thing... Say you all worship Lucifer by nigating a few items...

Please... For the love of all that is holy... GROW UP! There is no secret to the 33rd degree saying you are a satanist and to proove it I will sneak into your bedroom after I am initiated into it and whisper it into your ear!

As for your respected, infalluble Catholic site... You gotta admit that even they have been known to sway their believers to their own ends....

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by klaatu4711
We? Us?

I am only a 32nd degree, so I can't speak for the 33rds. But up untill this point, masonry has been all about God, charity, and brotherly love. Does it make sense that we would force anyone to do a 180 once they achieve the honorary degree of 33rd? Not to me.

If I was a betting man, I would bet all that I have and will have that yes, they are lying through their holy teeth,

sadly, no matter what I say will be met with "you are lying to protect ......" so believe what you want.

good questions.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
I honestly think these debates are pointless.

they are indeed if your mind is already made up.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by wcitizen
I honestly think these debates are pointless.

they are indeed if your mind is already made up.

I've said again and again the debates are pointless because you guys can't answer the concerns and questions I have.

In what sense is my mind made up and about what? Spill!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

well, what questions do you have? I am fairly certain that I can answer anything you might want to know about the things I have learned. If I don't know, I will tell you that. And if I can direct you to someone who does, know, I will.
But if you ask me a question, please understand that whatever I tell you will be the truth as best I know it. I will not lie to you or anyone else here and will not Obfuscate any answers. With that reassurance on my part, are you willing to as me the questions?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Free Masons...Illuminati...these two secret organizations from what I have heard from other people have one similar goal. Peace and order. Now have either of these two achieved that goal? No they haven't. How long have both of these organizations been around and yet nothing to benefit the world is happening. No the world needs a new organization. An organization that will work from the shadows and become the puppeteer with the world leaders as its puppets. To bring peace one must show the world pain and destruction because once they understand pain then the world can bring peace. But if the world tries to bring peace without destruction well peace will just upset the balance and more hatred and unwanted pain will occur. We need an organization that can bring this message across the world and bring us...world peace.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

The bogeyman wears many masks.

Christian, Muslim, Mason, Atheist...

Every thing is more than the brand it is granted.

Every 7-8 years you have renewed every cell in your body for example, no longer what you were.

Secrets are kept by a general unwillingness to connect to something greater than oneself.

Masons have done great things for this world.

People are now conditioned to believe the bad apple defines the genus.

I babble.

Peace

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUnseenEye
Free Masons...Illuminati...these two secret organizations from what I have heard from other people have one similar goal. Peace and order.

A lot of bloody revolutions in the 17-1800's probably indicate some things are more valued then peace or order.

How long have both of these organizations been around and yet nothing to benefit the world is happening.

I can't speak for the Illuminati as I don't really beleive in them, however I can think quite a few things that have happened thanks to masonry. Many countries who are now founded on democracy, a belief in personal freedom, the right to freely express oneself such as here, and to be protected legally when doing so and not hauled off to the inquisition. The world in which you live, the feedoms you enjoy, I personally think we have many men quite a few which were masons in the 1700's and forward that sacrificed greatly. Now as you enjoy those fruits given you, you slander them, like an ungrateful child slandering their father.

No the world needs a new organization. An organization that will work from the shadows and become the puppeteer with the world leaders as its puppets. To bring peace one must show the world pain and destruction because once they understand pain then the world can bring peace. But if the world tries to bring peace without destruction well peace will just upset the balance and more hatred and unwanted pain will occur. We need an organization that can bring this message across the world and bring us...world peace.

ahhhh a Democrat.
edit on 22/12/2010 by ForkandSpoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I have seen many a post complaining of how masons are keeping some secret form humanity. That being the case, the speculation as to what this secret is has varied widely. The meaning of life, the alchemical secret to turning lead into gold, the secret password to enter the Bohemian Grove, whatever. While I cannot tell anyone the secrets I have learned, I can share with you why they cannot be told.

We are given information that from what I have seen is plastered all over the internet. In fact, everything, I repeat, everything I have ever been told in masonry is available on the web. But the true secrets are the way in which we learn them. There are further studies that exist, ironically, on the web, that will open new avenues to learning. Books, those things that people used to go to the library for, exist in some form electronically. That is where the informative portion lies. Now, here is why we don't do our ceremonies outdoors.

We insist that an initiate come to us of his own free will and accord. Why would that matter? Well, you dad is a mason, and on your 21st birthday, he packs you up in the car and drives you to the lodge. Hands you an application and tells you to fill it out. You as a young man with visions of beer, women, and song dancing in your head, have no interest in sitting around with retired men drinking sweet tea and talking about charity. So anything given to that young man would be completely wasted. he simply doesn't care. Now another young man might be very interested in some aspect of our group and truly want to know more. He has the desire to learn and would be a true asset to any group, especially ours. By keeping a bit of what we do mysterious, it gives a tiny bit of curiosity to it.

Our secrets are in how we learn, not the content. Once you learn our basic information, you are given a choice. Remember some of the key parts so you can come to a lodge meeting every once in a while and shmooze with your buddies. Which isn't bad, it's just the way it is for most masons. Or, you could try to become proficient in your work. Teach others, take a seat in the lodge officers, willingly give up a good portion of your free time in order to help others have the same experience you had. Then one day, you can join the grand lodge group and try to become a leader. But those are choices that a mason can make.

Masonry is a gateway to other orders. It could be said that it is a required step in higher learning. But as I said, everything that has been said, is in print somewhere. So you have to ask, if that is the case, why do people even bother to join? I cant' tell you, it's a secret.

There is really only ONE reason that my brother FREEMASONS and I dont expose our secrets. Its because we gave our word that we wouldnt do that . And thats really the ONLY thing!!! As for the inner circle of FREEMASONRY, UMMM there isnt one for GARSH sakes. My family has been in the lodge since the 1700's and we have had many 33rd degree masons and believe me, if that were true that we run the world, then maybe I wouldnt be out of a job and getting ready to file bankruptcy. You guys are watching WAY too much Television.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by klaatu4711
We? Us?

Lucifer is latin it used to mean Christ but was changed during the 14th century to reflect Satan. Pikes use of the word Lucifer means the enlightened. Only a fanatical christian would take the catholic extreme of the word meaning Satan. It would be a tyranny to force everyone to be a christian? The ignorance of the lack of study on these subjects is rampant. Obviously not to many are familair with the "Taxil hoax"

The best kept secret of Freemasonry I know of is "The American Experiment" the fact that its uncompleted via The great seal the pyramid. The explanation given by the state department in the seal means that we've not completed and perfected our nation yet, we're still working on it. And we certainly are. Novus Ordo Seclorum was borrowed from a 2,000 year old poem & Means "New Order of The Ages."

Perhaps this is why three stars align over the federal triangle. Arcturus, Regulus & Spica. Arcturus appears above the Washington monument. Regulus above the white house. Spica above the Capital. Shines the constellation "Virgo" annual alignment between Aug 10th and 15th just after sunset. Virgo in Freemasonry means Liberty.

Maybe this is why Albert Pike called for a painting of constellations featuring "Virgo" to be placed on the ceiling of every Freemason lodge. So that Liberty was over all Lodges.

Now as far as "The American Experiment" Washington was a Freemason and was in full masonic regalia for the laying of the US Capital corner stone. Pouring the libations of corn (symbol of abundance & prosperity), oil (peace) & wine which is a symbol of happiness. And without the Freemason Benjamin Franklin going to france to find money for the american rebel army along with solider support, Well the American revolution might not have been successful. Also Paul Revere "The British are coming" coinage was a Freemason. It took both operative and speculative masonry to build the American foundation. I said speculative freemasonry only because it was discovered in the seventeen hundreds.

Just to throw some more fun in this post "Baphomet" was formed from the Greek words baphe and metis to mean "Baptism of Wisdom", alternatively "To Absorb Knowledge"

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
That's well and fine, but Christianity says that you teach to people by preaching the word of God in full sincerity, not dropping subtle hints.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
That's well and fine, but Christianity says that you teach to people by preaching the word of God in full sincerity, not dropping subtle hints.

and that's fine, except in masonry, we aren't teaching the word of God, we are teaching good men to be better men. They should already have a firm grasp on God long before they enter our doors.

(that's why they have churches)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

and that's fine, except in masonry, we aren't teaching the word of God, we are teaching good men to be better men. They should already have a firm grasp on God long before they enter our doors.

(that's why they have churches)

The Masons are not teaching the word of God, but they're speculating about who He is, what He's about and what He expects from people -- outside of the Church.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I have come to realize that non masons who are against my craft know more than I do about masonry. I cannot argue with a mentally handicap person because it makes me more incapacitated than they are.
Everything you have "heard" about masonry is absolutely true, you all win.

Am I being sarcastic? I cant tell you. Its a secret.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

The fight against tyranny, fanaticism, ignorance, and hate is a hard fight. Don't give up my fellow Sir Knight.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Masonic logic follows!

If someone claims to have information that is in direct conflict with what i have subjectively experienced in my lodge, that information is by proxy wrong, and the messenger of the information, is allowed to be riduculed and mocked!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
All the anti-Masonic threads and replies will not change the fact of why I became and why I am proud to be a member of the Craft. What I have learned from the Lodge and those Brethren within it have helped me to become a more understanding and tolerant individual. I have become less agressive and less biased toward others.

Now, before I act, I consider the result I may have on others first. I believed in a Creative Force before I joined and still believe in that same being now.

I would like to think that FM has helped me to become more the person I should be and to look outward rather than inward.

How can that be bad?
edit on 11/1/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Spelling

edit on 11/1/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join