It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The masonic Secrets.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by P-M-H
you;ll be set straight soon

we are waiting with baited breath.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by P-M-H

You have yet to show us anything, so I'm all a quiver in waiting for you to enlighten me on my own group.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokenbullet56
also I was thinking of joining my local lodge here in B.C. so what about canadian masons and are they different?, im obviously speculative of joining, also anyone my age? (early 20's) or are people my age interested in the stuff behind mainstream life a unique thing

Not really. F&AM vs AF&AM Masonry is essentially the same. The Yanks just seem to need to introduce melodrama into the ritual.

As to whether men in their 20s are joining, at least if my lodge in the Greater Toronto Area is indicative, yes. Mid 20s to mid 40s seems to be the norm for Initiates in our neck of the woods

HTH
Fitz

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

It's just not the same without a bit of melodrama.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Ahaha, I love these fvckin guys and their conspiracies! Yea, we're going to take your souls...and feed them to Satan!!

PS to the member named Schrödinger....props, fellow Hellsing fan.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Schrödinger

I guess that one will never go away.

Actually in my lodge the opening prayer starts like "Most holy and glorious Lord God...."
we are in the south, I like to say the buckle of the Bible belt. Nobody seems to have a problem with it.

If I could just take the people who mistakenly believe these things and plop them into the lodge to let them see for real, I would. But I guess having that bit of mystery is still a good thing. Who knows.

network dude,

You are in the south? That's funny....I thought you were in Canada!

Good topic, but I often wonder if there are ever any open minds left here on ATS? So many people seem bunkered down in their opinions that Masonry is evil or part of some human bondage conspiracy that they refuse to listen to REAL MASONS tell them otherwise. My husband is a 32 degree Mason too. According his testimony, 33 degree Masons are simply "honorary" Masons. There is no real contributary value to being a 33 degree Mason.

Any other Masons want to weigh in on that?
edit on 22-1-2011 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

My understanding is that there are both honorary and active 33rds. As a 32º myself I know a good number of 33rds, but still haven't quite understood the difference between honorary and active.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
That's well and fine, but Christianity says that you teach to people by preaching the word of God in full sincerity, not dropping subtle hints.

and that's fine, except in masonry, we aren't teaching the word of God, we are teaching good men to be better men. They should already have a firm grasp on God long before they enter our doors.

(that's why they have churches)

There is no such things as good men or better men (btw this idea of better men were used by nazi in the 40's) there are just "men" in this world. Your "secret societies" just pick up the "good people" (at least the most "integrated" into our "modern" societies) to turn them into "good sheep" after a "good brainwashing".

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by moltquedelo

You're correct, moltquedelo. Our enigmatic cult is very much interconnected with Nazism & the Vril society of WWII. At the apex of our organization are plans brewing to genetically create a master race (pro-eugenics) by isolating the extraterrestrial lineage & propagating that bloodline (the Aryan race) whilst eradicating all inferior strands with sterilization via sexual inhibition (chemtrails & other population controlling methods which extend to adding certain food preservatives & other commercial products) or via annihilation. As of lately Masons controlling the aeronautic & space agencies are testing advanced climate weaponry on predesignated population masses. The 2004 Indonesia earthquake (& subsequent tsunami) killing 230,000 inferior specimens was a great success & we're just getting warmed up, Haiti was no accident nor the Chile quakes & recent hurricanes (Katrina namely). This way of eradicating people is more cloak & dagger style. To use the forces of nature as a weapon is more efficient than what our predecessors attempted in WWII & more preservative of the planet.

As far as "brainwashing" our members, not in a literal sense (tho the technology is available)...but there is indeed subtle indoctrination being performed on the lower ranks & their lodges (not all however, only the ones with most possible financial or influential contribution).

I just told you our greatest plan to create a new future super race civilization. This is no meretricious banter. If you don't believe it that's your prerogative & personally I don't care, you filthy monkey! I'm not concerned about saying anything because it's already too late to be stopped & me saying this information on some site won't change anything. I actually find it comical!
edit on 23-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

If I am a monkey (I don't really like this animal btw), you are not even a bug

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

You poor simian. Everyone you ever loved, everyone you've ever known, shall all walk the fields of Hades soon enough. You (the aggregate of your inferior strands) will be put out of your suffering.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom

You're correct, moltquedelo. Our enigmatic cult is very much interconnected with Nazism & the Vril society of WWII. At the apex of our organization are plans brewing to genetically create a master race (pro-eugenics) by isolating the extraterrestrial lineage & propagating that bloodline (the Aryan race) whilst eradicating all inferior strands with sterilization via sexual inhibition (chemtrails & other population controlling methods which extend to adding certain food preservatives & other commercial products) or via annihilation. As of lately Masons controlling the aeronautic & space agencies are testing advanced climate weaponry on predesignated population masses. The 2004 Indonesia earthquake (& subsequent tsunami) killing 230,000 inferior specimens was a great success & we're just getting warmed up, Haiti was no accident nor the Chile quakes & recent hurricanes (Katrina namely). This way of eradicating people is more cloak & dagger style. To use the forces of nature as a weapon is more efficient than what our predecessors attempted in WWII & more preservative of the planet.

As far as "brainwashing" our members, not in a literal sense (tho the technology is available)...but there is indeed subtle indoctrination being performed on the lower ranks & their lodges (not all however, only the ones with most possible financial or influential contribution).

I just told you our greatest plan to create a new future super race civilization. This is no meretricious banter. If you don't believe it that's your prerogative & personally I don't care, you filthy monkey! I'm not concerned about saying anything because it's already too late to be stopped & me saying this information on some site won't change anything. I actually find it comical!
edit on 23-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

About half of this I know is true...which makes me laugh at the other half which thus is likely true & just information I've not been previewed to yet.

Most won't even pay any attention to these words because it's so surreal to them. So it indeed is comical (in an ironic sense).

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

That's a rather pessimistic and faulty thought about the world, and the Freemasons.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
About half of this I know is true...

ah, ATS truly is a place of wonder.

A magical place where humor is abandoned in pursuit of the all important "Doomsday scenario".

True indeed.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
About half of this I know is true...

ah, ATS truly is a place of wonder.

A magical place where humor is abandoned in pursuit of the all important "Doomsday scenario".

True indeed.

Alas, the mundane isn't as fantastical as their imagination wants it to be. You can't reason with the irrational, my friend.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by moltquedelo
There is no such things as good men or better men (btw this idea of better men were used by nazi in the 40's) there are just "men" in this world.

I see. So how would you classify someone who is generous with their time by helping others in the community? I would count them as a 'good' person.

You are just playing semantics.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

There is no such things as good men or better men (btw this idea of better men were used by nazi in the 40's) there are just "men" in this world.

I see. So how would you classify someone who is generous with their time by helping others in the community? I would count them as a 'good' person.

AM,

He's just very closed minded and set in his ways that all Masons are evil or pawns in a gamble for world subjugation. He will look for anything to use as proof and, if he can't find it, he will play stupid little games like he did in the previous post. As I said before, you can't reason with the irrational.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Not forcebly, when its about to "classify" (as you said) somebody as "good" or "evil" person I think its really about "personal feeling" and "personal experience".

And no I not playing semantics, its just that maybe you are a bit mind #ed with your massonic "knowledge" (trust, morals, etc) that doesn't let you understand simple and logical things like those.
Furthermore there is a rather stupid guy on this very page that is having refrence to nazi #, vril program, massonic being some kind of slave of illuminati and stuff and all you think to do asking me question because I critisized fm and nobody really reacted to his post but to mine. This is kinda funny.

edit on 23-1-2011 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Really the argument from authority is getting old here.

Now excuse me for the allegory I am about to bring forth.
This is an EXAMPLE, and I do not believe the two organizations have anything to do with each other.

Saying that we conspiracy theorists (anti-masons) are wrong, simply because of the fact, that the masons will belie any theory involving "the upper echelon" or a conspiracy on a global scale involving freemasonry, is just wrong on so many levels.

Should we also have taken the Nazis words for what REALLY went on inside Nazi Germany?

We have to assume that the Masons testifying on their fraternities behalf, is biased, subjective and have an agenda of promoting their fraternity in a good way.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

For the record, I was joking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join