It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winter Solstice 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I'm headed out today, to take pictures of the moon. This is a warning to any psychotic Satanists that I will be carrying knives and guns, so let me take pictures unmolested. I have multiple contacts in several locations in the woods also armed. Let's keep it fun and safe.

Thanks again,

-WGH~~~~

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
I'm headed out today, to take pictures of the moon. This is a warning to any psychotic Satanists that I will be carrying knives and guns, so let me take pictures unmolested. I have multiple contacts in several locations in the woods also armed. Let's keep it fun and safe.

Thanks again,

-WGH~~~~

Rats!
I wanted your soul for my alta.....um nevermind.
Looks like I'll have to find another lost photographer in the woods.

Post your pictures when possible!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Don't forget about this poor bastard:

Not to say that I'm worried necessarily, but prepared.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Richard "Ricky" Kasso (March 1967 - July 7, 1984), also known as The Acid King murdered 17-year-old acquaintance Gary Lauwers in Northport, Long Island, New York on June 16, 1984. Two other teens, Jimmy Troiano and Albert Quinones, were present at the murder, which took place in the Aztakea Woods of Northport while all four were high on what they believed (and was reported) to be mescaline but was most likely either PCP or '___'. The murder became sensational news in the New York area and across the nation due to the torture of Lauwers and the alleged Satanic ritualistic aspects of the murder. The murder took place during a period when there was much public concern[1][2][3] over the effects of Satanic and occult content in heavy metal music and in role playing games. Kasso was wearing an AC/DC T-shirt at the time of his arrest and was a fan of groups such as Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, and Ozzy Osbourne...[...]

This band got their name from Ricky "The Acid King" Kasso:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Here's my response to civil disruption.
I am a good marksman:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Actually, when I listen to this, I feel like the Angel of Death.
No offense meant, but I'm f'n serious about protecting myself from Satanists and the like:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Is there a serious satanist problem where you live? I could walk for miles and miles in the woods tonight and never see another soul. Coyote, bear, deer and fox would be about all I'd see.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Here's another pro-gun rights song.
This one really cooks:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Gettin' ready for 3:17 a.m. EST. Should be an amazing spectacle. I got some photos of the moon tonight from on top a hill, only one came out though. We'll see how the others come out.

This is cool.

I'm listening to this, don't make fun of me:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Ok, I have some quality shots and luckily no Satanists molested me on my way. Not bad to take precautions though, just in case...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Once in a Life Time:

2.bp.blogspot.com/_igRQrYA6YIk/TRCSUB_IwUI/AAAAAAAAACU/ymj6d6rGKL8/s1600/CallOfTheWinterMoon.jpg

new topics

top topics

join