It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost of little girl seen by whole neighborhood

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Make sure and click on CC so that you can see what these people are saying.

I had to share this because it has a whole community spooked.

What could this possibly be?

I would like to hear others opinions as I am stumped on this one.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
interesting.

lots of people seeing the same thing certainly raises an eyebrow. i would imagine it would be harder to just dismiss.

however it will not take long before sombody says they were just attempting to get attention and the whole neighbourhood were in on it to increase tourism.

some people will always judge it on what they believe and have seen for themselves, i have never seen a ghost, i am not an expert when looking at the footage to determine fakes, unless they are obvious, so all i can go on is the witnesses, and because there were more than one that saw it, i think it cannot be simply dismissed so i'll be keeping tabs on this thread for other peoples input.

star and flag, and thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
That is a Class A piece of footage, with independant witnesses. Fantastic find!
Kids may have been playing a projection prank based on the sightings of this girl, also would be great if the raw footage could be obtained for verification....but we all know thats not gonna happen.

Thanks OP

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
it's always good to see multiple witnesses to any event like this , if not for that i would think cgi . the thing about so many people seeing it is someone will eventually tell the truth if it was a hoax . good one though , thnx .

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
If that's not proof of ghosts I don't know what is.
The pictures and videos need to be collected, along with all eye witness reports, and have an investigation done by a credible paranormal investigator. Then we may finally have 100% proof of something.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Look at the shape of the head in the video still, and the body of white... "little girl" perhaps because of the small stature... look at the size of the eyes...

I think this should be in the alien/ufo section!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Well, I logged in to read a few threads because I couldn't sleep. After seeing that I think i'll be up for a little longer now
Just kidding.. but seriously, good find OP! If it's real then that is some great evidence for the paranormal crowd

And if not, a good find anyway

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
This is the best footage I have seen in quite a long time.
This sighting is in a public place, has multiple witnesses and was captured by multiple people of video and camera. Those are things that are pointed out by most debunkers (including myself) as leading to believe in a faked and/or miscategorized sighting.

The only thing that I can see here from a debunking side is when you take away the witnesses and focus on the tangible evidence, it looks alot like a reflection (ie the image from the junk yard security footage, ill see if i can pull it up for any who havnt seen it.) But when you add in the fact of having multiple witnesses,you cound almost discount a reflection altogether, unless of course they are all in on it, which is unlikely.

Very good footage here.
S and F

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Sounds like they got a EVP also, but i dont understand the language!

What village is this? The town witnesses can look into death of a girl from a hundred years ago perhaps.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

That is the ghost of a girl.
She may need help, I hope the camera and confusion aren't frightening her.

Star an' flag.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
holy hell, that is creepy. I wonder who she was? I cant imagine how much energy that must take to manifest like that...perhaps she does need help?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I am not sure that was a "Little" girl. Perhaps a teen of short stature. Children had heads that are out of proportion with their body.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

MavRck

Have to agree with you on this, the head and eyes on the close ups resembles a very Alienesque appearance...

It almost looks a little ' ET' ish on the side shot close up......

For so many to witness the apparition then it should be understood more but why oh why is it mobile phone footage !!! As the white spectre passes the white wall into open space it does seem a little artificial...... I hope not....

PDUK

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I see the alien face that everyone seems to be mentioning. It is quite freaky.

Could possibly be an alien in a cloaking technique that the light is hitting funny.

I thought this was some great footage because of the multiple witnesses. One person I would say it was a reflection but to have a group, it lends it a lot of credibility.

Thanks for all the positive feedback, and I'm glad everyone likes the video, I know I did.

Pred...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Seen it before (!).

The still shots of the 'ghost' have little or no resemblance to the moving shape in the video footage. The 'ghost' stills have a person fully facing the camera. The way the object moves in the footage it looks like something on a transparency in front of camera....especially coming up to the minute mark. Following that section, I'm not so sure.

It was uploaded in 2007 after being shown on the Canal RCN TV channel. The footage was apparently taken using a Motorola phone. If that's accurate, it's hard to guess where the close-up shots came from. An '07 camera phone couldn't zoom in to that detail from that distance. Even at 5mega pixel, wouldn't the close-up be way more pixellated? This makes me suspect the close-ups are unrelated.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
i think it a hoaks i found a video that

look like they are showing how they made it

heres the vid

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

Gee, that's surprising

I hate to be skeptical about ghost coverage (because I know they exist), but the OP video is pretty sketchy in my opinion. The footage of the ghost moving around looks like somebody shining a holographic light onto the wall that is conveniently there.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

One of the footages shows the ghost or whatever it was move passed the wall though. 1:00 in
edit on Mon, 20 Dec 2010 08:27:54 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

One of the footages shows the ghost or whatever it was move passed the wall though. 1:00 in
edit on Mon, 20 Dec 2010 08:27:54 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I know (kinda hoping nobody would mention that
). But still though, it doesn't seem right. I'm no expert on projection technology, but it looks like a projection to me. Could've even been added to the footage afterwards or something.

If there was so many cameras there, then shouldn't there be other footage from other angles? If it's not flat on the wall, then it's probably not a projection (unless it is hitting fog or something in the air).
edit on 20-12-2010 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Good find OP.

Don't know what to make of the eye witness accounts but it is rare to have so many people see and describe the same thing in these situations so that makes this case particularly interesting.

The video footage needs to be studied by in independent film expert before I can be convinced it isn't fake but if the film is proved to be fake then it's fair to say the whole sighting is an elaborate hoax.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join