It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost of little girl seen by whole neighborhood

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I don't see anything in three dimensions . I do see a wall as a possible projection screen and a non-mobile image passing across it. It looks the same image as the girl in the photo in the second video. The same image is seen beyond the wall, or rather into darkness in a peculiar up down fashion, that's about it. Just to add at about 1.07 to 1.09 the image head is clipped at the top of the wall.
edit on 20-12-2010 by smurfy because: Add text.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Yeahh....no.

Doubting it was anything paranormal or spooky. The Spanish are very superstitious people, they will believe anything out of the ordinary is ghost or spiritual related.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
'debonkers' will be here any minute saying its swamp gas lmao, or a kite hahahah.

very nice find, we should be seeing more activity like this in the future.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by digby888
i think it a hoaks i found a video that

look like they are showing how they made it

heres the vid

www.youtube.com...

I know spanish and the guy on your video is showing how to fake a ghost video, but he is not debunking the video posted by the OP.

Also seems lots of people were present there while the video was recorded. We should get someone here to analize the sound.

UPDATE:

If somebody is interested, here is a sound (EVP?) analizer freeware, just found it but don't have time now to try it.

audacity.sourceforge.net...
edit on 20-12-2010 by Trueman because: Update.

Yeah, Audacity is good for isolating sounds.
You can really go to town with the cutoff filters to isolate stuff.

However, I think we have a possible image fakery issue here, sound is little to do with it.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

very nice find, we should be seeing more activity like this in the future.

You're damn right. The video is three years old and we'll surely see more like it in the future.

Hold on a moment while I wet my finger and hold it up in the air....

Hmmmm?

Yep. There's definitely a prevailing breeze of ghost hoaxery forecast for the future.

reply to post by ommadawn

Yeah, Audacity is good for isolating sounds. You can really go to town with the cutoff filters to isolate stuff.

It's also good for ripping radio shows/streams and converting audio to FLAC.

edit on 20-12-2010 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

What makes you think it is a hoax besides the camera screens?

Im not being rude just asking your opinion.

Pred...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

lmao, it may be three years old but its definitely new on ats. so technically, its new

are you a 'debonker?'

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I watched the video at youtube and am convinced that when several cell phone and other cameras captured the same scene that it does have validity. I did think it preposterous that people became frightened and scared of this phenomena. After all a ghost is only a mist and can do nobody any real harm. This is why governments, authority figures, etc.always decide to keep things secret because of this kind of reaction.

The comments at youtube were sympathetic towards the child's needing prayers and guidance. It is sad to think that she is not at peace but reappearing in some fashion to connect somehow to current life. Maybe someone should try to identify what child this could be. Since I heard so much screeching of motor vehicles, I wondered if she had been a victim of hit and run...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
that is scaryy omg

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The veils are thinning.. reality is deconstructing.. how many sheep will wake from their slumber in time?

It always amazes me how many people on here are unaware of life outside the 3D paradigm.

Big surprises for them in the next few years.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Pred, et al who sympathize..you have great hearts. It is unlikely this spirit has enough density to be photographed without highly specialized equipment. Matching the light above the wall to the moving light of the spirit is revelatory. However, that is no reason to discount the notion that a child could be trapped due to a bad crossing over. The truth is, no one dies, they just loose their body. So, for those on the thread who are concerned for the child's safety and care, that is perfect. If this is a prank, what do we care, better to err on the side of caution and dispatch relief for a child than to apply rationales to a youtube video. Excellent thread pred!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Classic lens flare.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Zmurfix

A lens flare that people see with their own eyes and that is caught on multiple cameras?

Sounds a bit far fetched to me.

Pred...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I agree with the skeptics on this one.

It is possible that they were all fooled is it not?And caught it on cam.

What I" don't get about ghosts is why most of them seem to be wearing clothes.Do clothes die with you?

The orbs are more believable because they are just light and with no clothes on.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

This is nothing more than paranoia over tonight's eclipse and the occultists who are pushing the agenda further by invoking the spirits. These people have been raised in most likely santaria mixed with catholicism and are raised to be extremely superstitious. Could be a false flag hologram image to trigger the superstitious people to be afraid.

Fear is a WMD like no other and the occult know that. I bet you Illuminati are having ritual night lol. Molech rise!!!! f ing idiots. Still the was an article on AOL news in which a leader of a Wiccan "church" is to hold a giant ritual during the eclipse. Search it cuz I wont again.

If it is real maybe the spirits are rising from the grave. Or maybe we are all dead and dont realize its judgement day lol. Or maybe its an alien whose cloaking device was damaged by the magentic disturbance of the impending eclipse. Or maybe its CGI.

Or maybe the full moon and the eclipse is causing the water levels to rise and the "ectoplasm" is awakening. Call the ghost busters NOW!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
reply to post by Zmurfix

A lens flare that people see with their own eyes and that is caught on multiple cameras?

Sounds a bit far fetched to me.

Pred...

Ermm.. lens flare can be caught by every camera. I dont know what these people saw but I´m 100% sure it wasnt ghost girl. But I dont want to discuss this with you more because you obviously believe in things which I dont.
You believe in ghosts and lens flares are bit far fetched to you.
And I believe in lens flares and ghosts are bit far fetched to me.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Zmurfix

Well, before making assumptions maybe you should ask questions first.

I actually do not believe in ghosts, I am not sure what people see but, I have no idea.

I am a complete skeptic when it comes to stuff like this and that is why I post videos that I have no explanation for. This one just kind of caught my eye, especially with the multiple witnesses.

I know what a lens flare is, regardless of what you believe, it is just hard for people to see a lens flare with their own eyes and not on a camera. A lens flare also does not move across a screen without fading or increasing in brightness somewhat. They also do not have faces.

If you cannot have an intelligent conversation with someone what are you doing on a conspiracy forum?

Pred...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

If that was supposed to be sarcasm, it backfired big time, because I'm left thinking that you are a person who wil go to such extreme lengths to disprove the illuminati, that you know about all of the references to them and will use it in your verbal armour wherever possible, regardless of the thread...

And no, I don't believe in the illuminati/shapeshifter/reptilians either, but this thread is nothing to do with that, but you had to bring it in...Why? Just why???

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
It can't be a hoax until Jaime chimes in.

Nonetheless, the still shot I've seen before and it doesn't match with the video footage.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I personally believe in ghosts and parallel realities and have an open mind to all ghost videos.
But it seems to convenient that the ghost only moves in front of a long white wall with a large bright light directly above it, back and forth.
It seems to static and not very free flowing.
If there was some other video of the same ghost moving more fluidly in other areas of the town , I might be inclined to believe what I'm seeing.
I thought lens flare as well when I saw it but I dont think it is.It looks more like a projection of an image against a white wall.
I dont want to completely dismiss this video , but I dont think this is really conclusive proof yet.
Interesting , but not undebunkable.
Peace.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join