It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence no plane crashed & buried in Shanksville; piles of dirt, but no piles of plane debris

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Damn! You beat me to it. I was just going to say that was what you were going to say. Its a one size fits all response to anything. OK, I lie a little bit, I was going to use the word "staged". Same difference though. Can you possibly describe what an "unplanted" photo looks like? Lets take the first photo - the fusealge section - what makes it looked "planted"? I am just confused - planted is a verb, an action word, and we know that the piece of aricraft got there by some action, how does one distinguish between them in the past tense. I mean, I can look at a fire in a fireplace and know it was started by something, but you seem to able to look at the same fire and determine that it was started with a match and not a lighter - how do you do that?

Those picture look like an angel dropped them.Lack of visible damage to surrounding area.I would also expect other debris to be lying around.The fire issue is not part of this discussion.Try being less condescending if you want meaningful discussion.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Text accompanying this is in Italian. Haven't put it through Google Translator yet, but I can read most of it...most people can, I would think .... get the gist, anyway. If you know ANY French or Spanish, Latin, etc.....:

If you add English text to the video,consider speeding it up so it takes 3 minutes to run through. Some music or jet engine sound would also help.

I'm still wondering where the plane is and why it created a crater that was there many years before the alleged crash?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

Those picture look like an angel dropped them.

How so? They probably were dropped to some extent or another. You don't know what the ground looks like under the piece, do you?

Lack of visible damage to surrounding area.

How do you know? Do you have photos of the area before the crash?

I would also expect other debris to be lying around.

Why? Is there some crash scene plane wreckage rule?

The fire issue is not part of this discussion.

No, no go right ahead - should all plane wreckage in your book be "flaming"?

Try being less condescending if you want meaningful discussion.

Sorry, its a natural reaction when you see a hand waiving response like - "planted".

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

And what are the odds that the only logo piece seen happens to be one of the largest pieces that supposedly survived?

Because Sherlock if the piece is TOO SMALL you will not be able to recognize the color pattern as belonging to
UNITED........

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

So tell us what your experience is in crash investigation....

Ever been to an aircraft crash, especially a high speed impact like United 93 which most of debris is fragmented
into small pieces.

Why do you want to see body parts ? Why are truthers fascinated by wanting to see blood and dismembered
human remains?

I have. It is not pretty and dont want to repeat it.....

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Why do you want to see body parts ? Why are truthers fascinated by wanting to see blood and dismembered
human remains?

If there is large pieces of plane,then there should be legs,arms,heads and torso's kicking around. Where's all the pictures of sheets covering the bodies?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

What's your comment on my Sound Morphing video on page 27?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

Have any idea of the fragmentation of the remains after such a crash?

Of the 7000 lbs of passengers/crew on board United 93 just over 600 lbs was recovered thats less than 10%

As member of FD was involved in searching a crash scene and marking human remains for the coroner to recover

We found - half of a chest, a hand minus the fingers and several amputated fingers. Rest was scraps of human
tissue aka "human hamburger"

Also out of propriety media will not show gruesome pictures of remains

Again why the sick fascination with seeing dismembered human remains?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

There should have been some bodies in the tree's or some heads rolling around.Sorry you are so afraid that your world may fall apart if it's not as the government stooges say.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Couldn't they be planted? Is there some heretofore unknown law of physics that says that you can't stage luggage at a crash site only plane parts?

You're right, let's see some photos of luggage. There were 44 passengers. There should've been at least 90 pieces on that flight. Let's see if they look easy enough to plant.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Because Sherlock if the piece is TOO SMALL you will not be able to recognize the color pattern as belonging to
UNITED........

That was about as idiotic as your claim that 10 dumpsters of debris was collected.

I don't care if the small pieces didn't have all the 3 colors of UA, but a lot would still show the colors of the plane, even if it's one of those 3 colors. It's not rocket science, thedman.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Ever been to an aircraft crash, especially a high speed impact like United 93 which most of debris is fragmented
into small pieces.

OK, where was the reported 95% of it, regardless of average size?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

Bodies in trees?

They did find someone's tooth in the trees....

Heads rolling around?

As I pointed out you dont find stuff like that - only recognizable body parts found at Shanksville were some
dismembered hands/feet

Sorry that reality does not conform to your conspiracy fantasy

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Popular Mechanics is owned by the Hearst Corporation.

You think one of the largest media corporations would release a story contrasting to the "official story" released by the government? The news is mainly emotion based journalism, they want to get the most views they can, not present the best footage or perspective on the subject. We see this often with over sensationalizing events, and misinterpreting what people say towards the best interest of their corporate investments.

You call out the teens that make "loose change" when they try to stand up to a highly funded "science group", whom only really care about science when it pertains towards the development of their companies assets. Do you truly believe that making a report which went against the U.S government really even crossed the minds of the people at Popular Mechanics? That would not have been a very smart investment for them then would it?

One must judge then if there is any validity in the evidence provided when your "independent sources" do in fact stand to loose enormous amounts of not only "credibility", but also monetary investments if they go against the government. Yet some how you consider that all sources if coming from scientific "high ups" is 100% refutable, and must be considered fact? Well frankly the higher you get up in the food chain, the more you stand to loose.

I find it very hard to see you supporting the theory that organizations like Popular Mechanics have the ordinary peoples interest in mind, and not their own. However the witnesses, and scientists whom do in fact tell recreations of the event that contrast the "official story" have what to gain??

You think these people enjoy having zealots hound them all day calling them crazy simply because they wont agree to other peoples implications of what they saw, and what they didn't? You think people like April Gallup are going to gain from trying to uncover what they believe was a conspiracy?

I am sorry, but I fail to see what these firefighters, and pilots stand to gain.

firefightersfor911truth.org...

pilotsfor911truth.org...

I fail to see what April, and her son would gain.

You act like they don't have torture facility's around the world, and the ability to hold people without reason after the patriot act. You don't think this kind of stuff would scare people into staying quiet, and supporting what the government says?

What a lovely world of denial we live in.

As if witnesses provided by independent news agency's, and non governmental groups is not vital to an investigation where internal corruption could be a factor. This is the same kind of mentality that allows the Fed to continuously be the only one allowed to audit itself, no reason not to trust a private organization with all of our money, and then furthermore trust them to investigate when said money starts going missing.......

Nothing like arriving at the scene of a theft, and then leaving the thief to do the investigation.

You must understand why outside sources are vital in tragedy's such as this.

Expecting the government to investigate themselves properly is just ignorance.

Thus why the difference lies between witnesses claiming the reality of the government story, and the witnesses whom claimed against it. The people who are against the government story stand to loose, the people for the government story stand to gain, and/or at least not loose something.

Most of all it would be interesting to understand what you stand to gain by defending the government cover up?

Other than a false sense of security.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
this flight does seem kinda odd when it was first showed back then

i remember not seeing any parts or anything

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

"Hands and Feet" Are you serious! You've made some totally effed up statements before, but they sure can't top this doozy. Do ya' think thats common, just finding recognizable hands and feet?
edit on 28-1-2011 by dillweed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 007Polytoks

Your last question, about what do they have to gain from supporting the lie, is a big mystery to me also. What could be worth that?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

"Hands and feet" comes from the Somerset County (Pa) cornoner Wallace Miller who states that among the
body parts recovered were disarticulated hands/feet from victims

Miller explains probable reason is that the hands/feet of the body are bony and covered in tough tissues such as
tendons/ligaments/connective tissues (fascia).

Seen this myself doing site search at plane crash - we found a hand (sans fingers) and several amputated
fingers from the victims. These were the only pieces recognizable as coming from a human

If you did real research rather than watching idiotic conspiracy videos might actually learn something......

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Miller explains probable reason is that the hands/feet of the body are bony and covered in tough tissues such as tendons/ligaments/connective tissues (fascia).

Seen this myself doing site search at plane crash - we found a hand (sans fingers) and several amputated
fingers from the victims. These were the only pieces recognizable as coming from a human

Hands,feet,fingers are the easiest body parts to procure and "dispense" for their fake crash sit. Probable is speculation and not fact.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by amy2x

Hands,feet,fingers are the easiest body parts to procure and "dispense" for their fake crash sit. Probable is speculation and not fact.

Amy,

Looking at your post count, I assume you are new here. Regarding flight 93, there are 10 points that have been posted here several times. Truthers, for the most part ignore them. I will give you a shot... okay?

1) The four hijackers purchased tickets under their own names and boarded the plane. One was randomly selected for and passed additional security screening. Ziad Jarrah was a licensed pilot and had recent training on professional large jet flight simulators. United flight 93 was scheduled to depart at 8:00 am, but left 42 minutes late due to airport traffic. Aboard were 33 passengers, 7 crew members, and 4 hijackers.

2) Several passengers and crew called from the plane, spoke with loved ones, described the hijackers' attack, and related their plan to try to retake the plane so that it would not be used as a suicide weapon against a populated area. All but two of these calls were made using the plane's seatback Airfones.

3) The cockpit voice recorder recorded the hijackers' attack and apparent murder of the pilots and a flight attendant. Air traffic controllers heard a radio transmission by a man with an Arabic accent, warning of a bomb on board. Passengers reported that one of the hijackers had what appeared to be a bomb strapped to him.

4) After learning about the other attacks, passengers and cabin crew attempted to retake the cockpit but were apparently unable to gain entry. The sound of their attempts was recorded on the CVR. The CVR also recorded the hijackers' decision to end the flight, followed by repeated shouts of "Allahu Akbar!" ("God is greatest.") until the plane crashed. Families of victims heard the CVR recording.

5) Flight 93 was tracked by radar until it went down.

6) Many people in Pennsylvania saw the Boeing 757, traveling at low altitude and high speed, roll to the right and plummet upside-down, nose first, towards the ground. Many people witnessed the subsequent enormous explosion and fireball. Val McClatchey photographed the mushroom cloud.

7) Hundreds of first responders (mostly volunteer firefighters) and crime scene investigators were quickly on the scene. They saw human remains, aircraft wreckage, personal effects, jet fuel, etc.
The cockpit voice recorder and flight data recorder were recovered and had usable data, all of which is consistent with the other evidence.

8) The remains of every victim was positively identified. Somerset County Coroner Wallace Miller personally collected many remains and made 12 identifications through fingerprints and dental records. Personal effects of most passengers and crew were recovered and returned to their families.

9) Hijacker identification documents and personal effects were recovered, along with the remains of four people identified as the hijackers through the process of elimination.

10) 95% of the aircraft that was recovered by professional investigators and by civilians was returned to United Airlines after being examined for evidence of explosives use.

Will you run away from these facts?

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join