It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence no plane crashed & buried in Shanksville; piles of dirt, but no piles of plane debris

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Prove she was there.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

Wrong. You are being fed FALSE information by those crappy "9/11 truth" websites:

That crater existed years before the supposed crashed.

NO, it did not. You just read that on a "truth" site, and automatically believed it, without checking for yourself???

The supposed plane is supposed to have crashed straight in to that hole.

It was not perfectly vertical, at an exact 90-degree angle.

If that was the case,I would expect the whole plane and it's contents to be fused into one or more giant chunks,instead of a bunch of loose refuse.

Huh?? Is THAT how you think physics work in real life?? Quite the imagination you have.......

The plane did not have seats on the back of seats as was reported. Cell phone communication would have been imposable at the hight and speed of the plane.

Yet MORE LIES from those "truther" sites.... >(sigh)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Pay particular attention to the point of the flight when those calls connected...AND what altitude (or, "height" as you put it) the airplane was at!!! When you consider the altitude, bear in mind that it is given in "height" above sea level. THEN, look at the elevation (above SL) of the ground where the airplane was at, when the calls connected.

Add to that Somerset County Pennsylvania has the highest elevations in the state, many ridges over 3000 ft

Cell towers were on these ridges

Do the math, 3000 ft ridge + cell tower over hundred feet. What is the distance from the plane to the cell tower?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I dont see how anybody can actually believe that a plane crashed in pennsylvania that day. Even watching it live on the news, I remember asking myself where the debris was. It seems so obvious now, but back then we were so in shock, that most of us were afraid to ask questions.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by VtaUFO

Lets see.....radar tracks.....pilot of a small plane who about got wiped out by Flight 93....witnesses on the ground.....big explosion.....little bitty pieces of airplane all over.....little bitty pieces of human being all over........

Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, waddles like a duck.....its a duck.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yet MORE LIES from those "truther" sites.... >(sigh)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by amy2xI can't recall the video on the back seat phones.Explained that no backseat phones were on that plane and also showed inconsistency's in official statements.

Most B757's that i've seen from 1998 and onward had phones in the seatbacks, armrests or payphones by the lavatories. It's possible to call from a cellphone even at altitude, keep in mind that non of the calls were done from cruise altitude.

Loose Change

Woo woo productions

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

Oh, my!!!!!

I think you are being fed FALSE information by "9/11 un-truth" websites.

And, in response, you posted that piece of crap 'pseudo'-mentary "Loose Change"??? LOL!

Oh, dear me....that garbage was long ago shown to be utter nonsense, through and through. Remember, this was "produced" by a couple of loser college kids (or dropouts) in their parent's basement. These are not "investigative journalists". They're imbeciles.

Just a short clip of a series that are loosely titled "SCREW"-loose change.

Google search, you will find more....and a long version on Google Videos.

Educate yourself. LEARN about the Flight Data Recorder, and the Cockpit Voice Recorder (found, at the crash site, at Shanksville). LEARN about all of the Human remains, the personal effects, the airplane parts and debris, ALL found at the crash scene at Shansville.

You can lift yourself from the swamp of ignorance that is "9/11 truth".

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh, and you need to see the idiots themselves, behind the "Loose Change" nonsense....Dylan and Jason....live, and in front of INTELLIGENT people!!:

edit on 27 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
People are actually still using Loose Change as proof?? How 2006 of them!

I have yet to hear from any truther that could provide, with facts, what should have happened to flight 93 if it crashed the way it was witnessed and confirmed by FDR data.

All but two calls were made by seatback phones. If you truthers are so smart assuming that the idiot Griffin is right with his voice morphing crap... tell me how people running the "morph machines" carried intimate conversations? Remember, one passenger gave her sister the combination to her safe for her life insurance policy.

edit on 27-1-2011 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

This is a mangled GTE Airfone recovered from the UA 93 crash-site near Shanksville :-

americanhistory.si.edu...

If you think the calls from UA 93 were faked perhaps you could explain please how that was done so as to fool completely closest relatives. Particularly as regards passengers who only got on UA 93 last minute. And, perhaps you could explain how Linda Gronland phoning her sister and giving her the combination to the safe in her closet containing her will was faked. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

If you think the calls from UA 93 were faked perhaps you could explain please how that was done so as to fool completely closest relatives. Particularly as regards passengers who only got on UA 93 last minute. And, perhaps you could explain how Linda Gronland phoning her sister and giving her the combination to the safe in her closet containing her will was faked. Thanks.

Calling his Mom from the plane - “Mom, this is Mark Bingham,” LMAO

Who calls there Mom and says that? I've seen a computer perfectly alter a persons voice to that of another individual.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

You keep IGNORING the overwhelming evidence, and focusing on these silly little details??

You've

".... seen a computer perfectly alter a persons voice...."
You saw this where, exactly? On "Mission: Impossible"?

Firstly, Mark Bingham was known to use his full name, when on the phone...force of habit. Everyone who knew him says so. ONLY the idiotic "truthers" have focused on this, and haven't bothered to ASK anyone else...they toss it out there as if it's some sort of "proof"....

Secondly....let's say you ARE the "evil government" and you DO have that "Mission: Impossible" voice-morphing technology....are you going to fudge it up that badly?? LOL!! I mean, unless you knew Mark Bingham, and his habits....would you be THAT stupid??? Try applying some logic, here....

-----speaking of logic....any idea, yet, how that other person knew the combination to her own safe....IF it was a "fake" voice, and someone else speaking???

LOGIC.....something sorely missing in "9/11 truth".....

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

And, in response, you posted that piece of crap 'pseudo'-mentary "Loose Change"??? LOL!

Oh, and you need to see the idiots themselves, behind the "Loose Change" nonsense....Dylan and Jason....live, and in front of INTELLIGENT people!!:

I thought this forum was supposed to be void of insults and juvenile behavior.

The 2nd video you posted shows up the 2 older reporters to be disinformation agents.They did not sound unbiased.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

"insults"? Only when directed towards members. The "subjects" of that post are not ATS members.

That is the difference.

Oh...just because Dylan Avery whined that the Popular Mechanics participants were "disinfo", you believed him? And, speaking further of other "juvenile" behavior...did you hear one of them (Dylan or Jason) snort, off-camera, when the subject of cell phones was brought up?

The PM gentlemen didn't have, at their hand, the information about the TIMELINE of the successful cellphone calls, either. SO, they could not hit that one home. But, the phone records, AND the Flight Data Recorder(FDR) times show clearly that the calls that connected, and had meaningful conversations (the cellphones....all TWO successful calls!) were made when the airplane was at low altitude, and NOT at cruising altitude.

I think you need some factual information....you probably have never seen this?:

www.ntsb.gov...

Take some time to study it...it's a bit technical.

Back to the PM "disinfo" nonsense. Show any proof that any of their statements of facts were incorrect...and compare to Dylan and Jason. That entire story about the Cleveland airport is a load of baloney. The ONLY part that is factual, was Delta 1989, a Boeing 767 that air traffic controllers thought might have been hijacked.

You should read a book...."Touching History", by author (and airline pilot) Lynn Spencer. She covers that event in great detail (among others).

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by amy2x

Calling his Mom from the plane - “Mom, this is Mark Bingham,” LMAO

Who calls there Mom and says that? I've seen a computer perfectly alter a persons voice to that of another individual.

According to his Mom he would sometimes introduce himself like that; but what would she know.

You talk about a computer altering a person's voice so I suppose you mean voice morphology. This is what the creator of the technology has to say about its application to 9/11 :-

sites.google.com...

You will note that ,among other things , you need extensive samples of the voice to be morphed. Perhaps you can suggest how they were obtained , particularly for passengers, like Mark Bingham, who booked late.

Any ideas on the safe combination yet or how the fake Mark Bingham knew his mother would be at her brother's that morning and not home ?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

You will note that ,among other things , you need extensive samples of the voice to be morphed. Perhaps you can suggest how they were obtained , particularly for passengers, like Mark Bingham, who booked late.

Any ideas on the safe combination yet or how the fake Mark Bingham knew his mother would be at her brother's that morning and not home ?

*crickets cherping*

Helllooooo? Anyone .. anyone? Buller? Buller? Fry? Fry?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

I have yet to hear from any truther that could provide, with facts, what should have happened to flight 93 if it crashed the way it was witnessed and confirmed by FDR data.

I have yet to hear from any skeptic how Flight 93 supposedly crashed and what happened to it after all of the dust settled. Think you could provide us with those details, Six Sigma?!

flight 93 if it crashed the way it was witnessed and confirmed by FDR data.

All the few witness reports said it crash at a near 90 deg angle and the FDR data says it crashed at a 40 deg angle. How could that be?!?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
GETTING THIS THREAD BACK ON TOPIC:

Skeptics, most of this was supposedly dug out of the ground in that Shanksville field...

Why did we only see one piece of it (a smashed-up engine part that conveniently fit in the backhoe's bucket) coming out of the "hole"?

Seems to be a severe lack of evidence most of a 757 was buried under that field.

(Thanks to weedwacker for the [top pic] that helps prove my case.
)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

"prove" what "case"??

That you have no understanding of what happens during a high speed impact with the ground? I think that is definately "proven".

If reasonable adults can't comprehend the amount of kinetic energy and forces involved, and the actual fragility of the airplane's "skeleton" in those instances, then there is nothing left to say to those same people.

People who are so hung up and "arguing" pettily and childishly over semantics? That is the sort of nonsense seen earlier, as the discussion turned towards those "scions of investigation", Dylan and Jason of *cough,cough* "Loose Change".

Text accompanying this is in Italian. Haven't put it through Google Translator yet, but I can read most of it...most people can, I would think .... get the gist, anyway. If you know ANY French or Spanish, Latin, etc.....:

Google Video Link

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

GETTING THIS THREAD BACK ON TOPIC:
Skeptics, most of this was supposedly dug out of the ground in that Shanksville field...
Why did we only see one piece of it (a smashed-up engine part that conveniently fit in the backhoe's bucket) coming out of the "hole"?

Uh, because that's all the photos that were made available to the public? Duh. Oh, also, because "we" weren't there. How many photos would satisfy you? And since you're implying that the scene was staged by secret little government gnomes, why would you believe any number of photos.
Here's a chanllenge:
Without using the word staged, explain why there is the part of a jet engine embedded in the ground in Shanksville on 9/11/2001.

Seems to be a severe lack of evidence most of a 757 was buried under that field.

Thats your call. You're pretty much alone. Plus, with your resistance to do anything other than google searches for 9/11 photos you're pretty much stuck in neutral on that front.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join