It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence no plane crashed & buried in Shanksville; piles of dirt, but no piles of plane debris

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

That is true it is all a lie.

They shot it down. Thye would rather paint a picture of heroic americans struugling to take control of the cocpit at the time to unite people.

The plane was shot down.

I know this for fact and will never tell how I know this. Don't care either if you believe me.

I have been in the military and know alot about what really goes on.

Let's just say I am very fimiliar with otis and camp edwards as I have been on base and was also on in flight or performed maintenance on most of their equipment.

I work on radio equipment specificly airborn radios.

In the hangers we have lots of test equipment.

Lets just say we have recievers and freq counters.

You can sit there and dial up freq and hear telephone conversations being repeated over and over again and that is not the only thing you can hear.

As most of you know our fighter jets have fancy radios which do not operate on 107.3MHz they use a bunch of frequencies but if you have the same frequence locked in you can hear bits and pieces when that frequency is used.

Lets just say that even when a secure channel is used and a secure frequency is used that doesn't mean it is secure. Nothing in this would is secure.

Things were said and things were heard by whom I will never reveal.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 007Polytoks

Also note jet fuel would act very differently when impacting a mountain, then a bunch of soft dirt with grass on top. Why did the grass around Shanksvill not set alight from the plane exploding into all these millions of pieces like you claim it did?

So explain how jet fuel acts differently depending on what type of ground the plane hits? I'm not aware of that
considering I put out fires......

Factor is the SPEED of impact not what it hits - higher speeds result in fuel being broken in smaller droplets
or mist (Aersolizing) - fuel in that state burns quickly forming a large fireball. Look real impressive

Low speed impacts such as landing/takeoff accidents result in fuel forming pools which burn slowly

Seen this first hand at crash - from amount of fire thought world was coming to end . Fire was knocked down
fast without extension (that is spreading to other structures/vegetation in area)

The ensuing firestorm lasted five or 10 minutes and reached several hundred yards into the sky, said Joe Wilt, 63, who also lives a quarter-mile from the crash site. "Jetliner Was Diverted Toward Washington Before Crash in Pa." The Washington Post September 12, 2001

Charles Sturtz, 53, who lives just over the hillside from the crash site, said a fireball 200 feet high shot up over the hill. He got to the crash scene even before the firefighters. Source

Notice what firefighters found when arrived

Faye Hahn, an EMT, responded to the first reports of the crash. She says: "Several trees were burned badly and there were papers everywhere.

Firefighter Mike Sube: "We made our way to a small pond. That's where I observed the largest piece of wreckage that I saw, a portion of the landing gear and fuselage. One of the tires was still intact with the bracket, and probably about three to five windows of the fuselage were actually in one piece lying there. ...There were enough fires that our brush truck was down there numerous times. ...I saw small pieces of human remains and occasionally some larger pieces. That was disturbing, but what was most disturbing was seeing personal effects."

While enroute to the scene, there was a concern for the potential of large numbers of casualties. Chief Shaffer requested additional ambulances and EMS units dispatched to the scene. Two ambulances from outside the county were also alerted but were placed in service while responding. Upon arrival, firefighters found small pieces of the plane, spot fires, and a large quantity of fuel scattered across a wide debris field. A quick survey of the scene found no survivors. Additional resources were requested from County Control, which included additional suppression companies and the Somerset Fire Company’s hazardous materials team. Federal authorities, including the FBI and NTSB, arrived relatively quickly to secure the site and begin the evidence collection and body recovery process.

Note we have spot fires burning in the debris or brush - no massive fires

So just what is your experience in crash investigation or firefighting...?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

In the hangers we have lots of test equipment.

No one with any experience in the military, particularly any of the air services would have ever spelled "hangar"
h-a-n-g-e-r.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

You guys have been throwing in one left handed reliever after another for months, we finally get a new guy with some cred, and you shoot him down because he mis-spells hangar? More and more people with new information are going to show up, and I know it scares the hell outta' you guys, because all you have is the bullshot story that you've pledged to uphold. You guys are on thin ice and the sun's breaking thru the clouds.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

So, what radio sets did you work on? ARQ-44, APN-194, ARC-164???

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by hooper

You guys have been throwing in one left handed reliever after another for months, we finally get a new guy with some cred, and you shoot him down because he mis-spells hangar? More and more people with new information are going to show up, and I know it scares the hell outta' you guys, because all you have is the bullshot story that you've pledged to uphold. You guys are on thin ice and the sun's breaking thru the clouds.

Uh huh. You all are supposed to be the intrepid investigators, some guy comes along, purports to have all this aviation/military background and then proceeds to spell hangar the same way a fashion designer would. By the way, that is not a misspelling, that is a proper way to spell a word that sounds the same but has a completely different meaning.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Not to mention his story about the radios on board fighter jets is a bunch of horse hooey. If they are going to find someone to spin a yarn, they should at least find someone who sounds credible.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

You mean to tell me exploding jet fuel that impacts the soft porous ground that was supposedly at Shanksvill is going to have the exact same effect as exploding jet fuel that impacts a rock cliff face?

So the fireball that lept up only lit the tree's on fire, and not the yellow (dry looking) grass?

How come fire + jet fuel + grass = no burnt marks on the grass.......

All we see is a smoking crater..

So now you are going to claim like the 350 mile speed difference was not a considerable factor in determining the amount of plane debris remaining? Even tho you refuted my example because the angle, and speed were different? I am starting to see how you operate......

Please take your time, and go back to watch the video I provided of the crash you are using to defend yourself. As I have shown there was debris field that spanned quite a distance, and all of this was caught on camera.

Strange that there was no debris field caught on camera by all the news choppers hovering around shanksvill.They had more than enough time to talk to all the "witnesses", but never once wanted to take some pictures of the CRASH SITE?? What reporter would NOT want pictures of the crash site immediately, and as many as possible.

Strange how when Pan Am Flight 103 crashed, 11 Lockerbie residents were killed when the wings, still attached by a piece of fuselage, hit 13 Sherwood Crescent at more than 500 mph and exploded, creating a crater (155 ft) long and with a volume of (730 yd³), vaporizing several houses and their foundations, and damaging 21 others so badly they had to be demolished."

Does fuel just decide to change the way it burns from time to time?? Kind of like steel?? This plane lost its wing in mid flight, and the wing hit the ground going over 500 miles per hour. It burned so intense that it disintegrated one wing of the aircraft. Yet the jet fuel at Shanksvill some how magically left only a little burn mark in some tree's?

Never thought that maybe the fireball would ignite the grass on fire? Or was fire just unbelievably stubborn on 9/11, and decided it would change the way it operates several time. Softening steel till giant buildings fell, and yet not being able to light grass on fire when a giant 200 foot fireball ignites in Shanksvill?

Also if your fuel all aerosolized in Shanksvill what did it do Lockerbie? Some how it sure burnt there...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Oh really.

When to Fort Jackson for basic and Fort Gordon for my Mos whick was a 68L and is now a 94Lima. Avionic communication equipment repair.

I used to get my uniforms pressed at total force outside the Marietta gate a couple of miles up the road.

Bravo company 366 Avionics. We used to rag on all the signal pukes because the would be outside the barracks getting smoked before and after school in their Pt uniforms. At the back of the barracks their is a huge parking lot. To the left of the barrack if your in the barracks looking out the window from the First sargents office the gym was on the left where they used to do pay day activities.

I have ran around most of fort gordon in the night and day and can tell you there are some big ass roaches on that base along with some pretty big parabolic dishes.

In the morning in the chow hall we would have scramble eggs grits bacon coffee oj we used to have these big ass old school urns they used for the coffee and let me tell you that # was MUDD.

Shall I go on

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

I worked on the 51BX's for some of the older stuff to the newer SINGAR stuff. Shall I go into specifics. Like what freq is Guard Receive. How about frequency hopping stuff. The type of connectors used to connect up the gear to the test boxes. Come on stop being so nieve. I type very fast and never go back to correct sorry. Maybe if I had spell checker I would'nt look like such a tude.

Actually I will not speak about SINGARS so don't try to be specific because loose lips sink ships. Catch my drift.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

On the other side civi side I worked on some really neat stuff. Even better. And all I can say about that # is wow. CCTWT

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Are you trolling Mr Viper Tech. I could go into better numbers than that but you know were are not supposed to talk about those outside the building.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 007Polytoks

There you go again applying "truther logic"

Pan Am 103 was destroyed by a bomb , causing massive structural failure and breakup in air. Flight 93
impacted in one piece. As for fire not burning grass - must have missed the part that high speed impacts
cause the fuel to aersolize or disperse in mist. Guess what direction the cloud goes? It goes upward from the force of impact.

Notice the witnesses reporting large fireball on impact then the FF reporting spot fires in the impact area , That
is reflective of the fuel cloud burning off quickly.

Sorry reality doesnt conform to your conspiracy fantasies, but thats how things go .....

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Considering that of the three systems I posted, only one was an actual aircraft radio.......

But, I will give you that if you were Army, you really wouldnt know jack about the radios on fighters.

Still calling BS on this statement

Lets just say that even when a secure channel is used and a secure frequency is used that doesn't mean it is secure.

edit on 31-1-2011 by vipertech0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Flight 93 impacted in one piece. As for fire not burning grass - must have missed the part that high speed impacts cause the fuel to aersolize or disperse in mist. Guess what direction the cloud goes? It goes upward from the force of impact.

Yeah sure...the cloud went upwards while a good portion of the aircraft buried itself into the ground. What percentage of the aircraft was buried in the ground again? Was it 95% or was 95% the amount of the aircraft recovered?

Did the aircraft perform a cartwheel, hit headfirst, turn upside and then hit the ground, hit the ground with its wings first or all of the above? Sorry, but with the constantly evolving official story, I get confused. I never knew a commercial aircraft was capable of doing so many acrobatic maneuvers.

And by the way, what is "truther logic"? Is it generalizing and painting everyone who does not share your myopic world view with the same brush because you do not have the intelligence, nor the social skills to treat each person as an individual? Nice to see that name calling and idiotic school yard bullying tactics are alive and well on a site which allegedly preaches manners and decorum.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
And by the way, what is "truther logic"? Is it generalizing and painting everyone who does not share your myopic world view with the same brush because you do not have the intelligence, nor the social skills to treat each person as an individual? Nice to see that name calling and idiotic school yard bullying tactics are alive and well on a site which allegedly preaches manners and decorum.

great observations

You'd think there'd be a bullying clause in the TAC since its far more harmful to free discussion than most other violations.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I think there's a good chance that 93 was shot down.

But I'm not sure how that helps the most usual Truther narrative. You know, where it's not a plane crash at all...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Shall I go on

Yes, please explain how it is that you don't know that the building in which you store aircraft is spelled
h-a-n-g-a-r and not h-a-n-g-e-r. Please don't tell me it was a misspelling. Not buying that.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Flight Pan Am 103 being destroyed by a bomb some how changes the way the jet fuel explodes?

The 29,200 gallons of fuel contained in the wing created a bigger crater then 5500 gallons of fuel, and the entire plane that crashed into Shanksvill. Strange... Some how your theory that a bomb exploding would some how change the way the jet fuel exploded when it impacted the ground does not stand up.

The wing had LESS force behind it, was going at the same relative speeds as flight 93, had less weight, and fuel. Yet it created a bigger crater, and left lots of visible debris trails that could be seen. How is this possible if high speed impacts aersolize the fuel like you claim?

How come Pan Am 103 was reconstructed, but Flight 93 was not? Don't try the "to much small debris" I know there has been reconstructions with way smaller pieces.

Once again you dodge the question on the crash you used to back up your evidence

Pacific Southwest Airlines Flight 1771.

Why did it have a large debris field. All which was caught on camera?

Yet their is no footage of the debris field from flight 93, what happened to it all?

You keep dodging that one, and going for the easy ones.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Well considering that would mean that they lied in the official report.....

I think it would back up our "theories" quite a bit.

Its really strange that all you "skeptics" don't even believe the official story.

Yet you use it to back up your "theories" whenever you can.

Flip, flop, flip, flop....

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join