It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: POLICE STATE - TSA, Homeland Security & Tampa Police Set Up Nazi Checkpoints At Bus Stations

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

you need to read the patriot act title VIII, and the DHS powers as well as TSA, they can with out due process detain, search, hold, tape, read, screen, any thing they want to about/ to you. ZIG BUSH!!!!!! what a way to be remembered one that destroyed freedom, for freedoms sake!!!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This was posted today, well worth the read a lot of this stuff we already know and some you might not, I learned a few things from it. The link in the article was even more informitive. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
reply to post by craig732

A joke? Hardly. Its not about blowing up a bus, but transporting dangerous items un-noticed by travelers on a bus. Obviously, anyone can crash one.

Im surprised you are limited in understanding of how things can be utilized for other things. Sometimes its not the item, but the means to another item, location and person(s) that they have to look out for.

FEMA camps, buses, planes, trains....we have to look out for their DUAL purpose and usage. In anti-terrorism training, I was surprised by many things can be used to wreak havoc. Have a bomb or something go off in a truck, bus, car trunk while its say...under a freeway over pass...an International Bridge between countries or in a tunnel.

Yes, it coming. Pat-downs and xrays on buses, trains, planes, shuttles, touring coaches, boats, ferries etc.. Some training has already begun for responders.

Yes... a joke.

As you yourself mention, a car packed with explosives under a freeway over pass will wreak havoc. If a terrorist was inclined to use a bus for terrorism and couldn't because of searches, he would just use a car.

You have no need to be surprised of my limit in understanding how things can be utilized for other things, because that limit of understanding does not exist. I fully realize that if there are useless searches on a bus a potential terrorist will just use something else.

How simple would it be for a terrorist to go to a gas station while a tanker truck arrives to replenish the station, kill the driver, take the truck, and drive it into a school or shopping mall? Why would he need a bus?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tEkAshr
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Well if this was up here in Canada 2 years ago, a Tim McLean wouldn't have had his head cut off by a schizophrenic...So it could be a good thing.

Murder of Tim McLean

Tim McLean may not have had his head cut off, but the perpetrator could have gone somewhere else where there was no security screening and cut off someone elses head.

What should we do? Screen everyone as soon as they walk out of their houses?

If just one person on that bus had a weapon of their own that tragedy may have been averted.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732

Originally posted by tEkAshr
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

If just one person on that bus had a weapon of their own that tragedy may have been averted.

edit on 20-12-2010 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

That's the way I think too, I'm not so sure it's the answer in todays world but if someone on the bus had a CCW he may still be alive. I'm sure the wild west days kept people in check, everyone was pack'n, be careful who ya cross.
edit on 20-12-2010 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
They dont need permisson and "search and siezure" laws do not apply. All they need to implement it in the guise of "National Security"..and they can haul you away.

No court will deny them after the fact if they implement any of the ways ie: Homeland Security, Border Patrol, INS, National Security, Marshall Law etc.

What worries me is some of you think you wont "let them" and they have no "probable cause". Believe this. They dont need it. Under certain rules and occurances, they can state it was it the interests of any of the above, the judge will nod, and you will be screaming from inside the cage.

This is what we have been trying to tell you all who think they cant, you wont let them, and you are protected by laws. Those same laws can imprison you without due process, you will have no recourse, nothing to say...and if you get let go...you sure can try to sue them. But their rights in the guise of "National Security" will win over yours. Every time.

Besides. Even if this happens to you...do you have enough $$$ to fight the governments for years and years? Nope. Didnt think so. But, they do...........

PS. Cat? No offense.
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: apology

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
So that Milano character from Homeland Security is saying that they are running a drill...."Just in case..."
Well, I've heard that before. It didn't end well.
My fingers are crossed that they'll just move on.

Grayhound probably lost some revenue. I wonder who they upset?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
FYI: Border Patrol has an aprox range of 25 miles from the borders. And can stop you for anything, anytime, anywhere within range.

20 miles outside Detroit, 2 guys were stopped for a broken tail light...and subsequently busted for drugs in the car. Border Patrol held them and called State Police.

A few years back also about 10 miles from the border and south and west of Detroit, they shot and killed a liquor store robber. It had nothing to do with Border Security.

There are a lot of these Yahoos from different depts on the streets, country roads, highways etc. in unmarked vehicles who can enforce about anything because its in the laws implemented after 9-11.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I have an answer for this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

But what about people who are innocent of smuggling or hiding bombs? Don't those people have right to refuse on the grounds that they deserve to be treated like ordinary people?

What if I groped your wife on the butt and put my hand in her ...... to see if she has hidden bombs there? You honestly don't find that offensive? Why should innocent people give up their freedoms just because a few bad people are sneaky?

This is not about just you. If a person is innocent it has psychological effect on them and they feel like now they have to go through annoying procedures for no reason and they get angry because they have no history of criminal activity. You must balance the right of individual with responsibility of leaders. Most people who do not trust their leaders and do not think the leaders represent their best interests should not have to be treated like terrorists before being proven innocent.

That doesn't mean the threat of terror is not there just that innocent people prefer presumption of innocence. So please enough of these games. You want to fight the gangs terrorists and illegals, do some investigation that leads to the capture of the people involved in those activities, (hint everything costs money, who is supplying them?) and leave the innocent alone.

How about we set up cameras in every single home in every city in every nation and watch people? "Then we will be really secure!" Checks and balances are what people want.What right does another have to accuse someone of being a criminal with nothing to back it up? What if those accusing the person of having bombs is planting them there on the person? Why don't we check the people accusing innocent people of having illegal drugs bombs, etc ...of having their own bombs, drugs which they might use to plant on an innocent person?
"Then we can be really secure"
"But wait that would be ridiculous, people in positions of authority would never be a terrorist. They could never get past security to impersonate one of us! We are invincible and never make a mistake." If innocent people are fronting up the tax dollars to pay for you, you are accepting money from potential terrorists and therefore terrorists are helping you. Ever thought about it that way? Maybe we should thank terrorists for creating anti-terror jobs which makes us feel safer. Feeling safer is good for us all. Not being treated like a normal person.
Like I said, it's the psychological strain. If you are innocent you shouldn't have to prove it before being treated innocent. I'm not against security on buses but I can see where this is all leading.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Snake Plisskin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join