It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: POLICE STATE - TSA, Homeland Security & Tampa Police Set Up Nazi Checkpoints At Bus Stations

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
What I am seeing from news articles and hearing from people and from internet news is that America seems to be adding a checkpoint here and there and creating new oppressive organizations such as TSA and Homeland Security, CIVPOL, controllers of Codex Alimentarius, new military forces comprised of the top 10% of the Navy Seals etc. Only, they seem to be spreading it out evenly and quietly so as not to be noticed. A little here, a little there.....almost as if conditioning us to slowly notice and accept this as a way of life. Were they to just drop a military blockade at every entrance or exit, it would wreak and scream of Police State. They don't want this as it would shock everyone to riots and rebellion, but if the condition you slowly by one popping up here and there and then another and then another and letting the news slowly leak this info out (spoken of positively as per our protection, of course)....they know people will generally just accept it and not call it a police state. Don't Wake Up! (maybe reverse psychology will work).

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

So where does it stop for you? There's scumbags everywhere, if the guy on the bus was beheaded in a restaurant should we put a TSA agent at the door of every restaurant to search you? Should we have checkpoints on every street corner, get scanned to take a cab, get on a subway, should I have to get scanned and strip searched to go watch some baseball? Don't get me wrong that I'm not for transportation safety, I am. This is just getting out of hand and you may notice that the next time you walk in a Walmart, mall and Napolitino's telling you "If you see something,say something". I can't wait, very little English spoken in our Walmart, I'm reporting every "possible" illegal in the store. I wish I could say what the TSA can go do, but I'd end up banned and in the shed.

Add: I gotta ask you all, who is creating the paranoia here? I just wanted to buy a shirt and some socks for Christ sakes.

edit on 19-12-2010 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
What I am seeing from news articles and hearing from people and from internet news is that America seems to be adding a checkpoint here and there and creating new oppressive organizations such as TSA and Homeland Security, CIVPOL, controllers of Codex Alimentarius, new military forces comprised of the top 10% of the Navy Seals etc. Only, they seem to be spreading it out evenly and quietly so as not to be noticed. A little here, a little there.....almost as if conditioning us to slowly notice and accept this as a way of life. Were they to just drop a military blockade at every entrance or exit, it would wreak and scream of Police State. They don't want this as it would shock everyone to riots and rebellion, but if the condition you slowly by one popping up here and there and then another and then another and letting the news slowly leak this info out (spoken of positively as per our protection, of course)....they know people will generally just accept it and not call it a police state. Don't Wake Up! (maybe reverse psychology will work).

This is a great post.
Starred.

It's not about 'waking up', it's about knowledge.
These things have been in the making for decades.
You are exactly correct in the assumption that things will take place slowly.

But, to all posters who are crying, "THE SKY IS FALLING!"...
Take heed.
Can you still go to and from your destination without being 'harassed', or searched?
Do you have the ability to wake up out of your bed and do anything you really want to...within means?
Can you take each day and work, if available, or help out someone?
Can you walk down your street without seeing 'road blocks'?

If you answered 'yes' to these questions, you are not in a "Police State".

Going to the bus terminal and getting searched is questionably unconstitutional.
So exercise your rights as an American and get proper reasonable cause.
Or hail a taxi.

Quit calling it what it isn't.
There's no arguement in this thread.
Divided we fall, people.

BTW:
If I see "NAZI" posts set up in my local city, Walmart or anywhere else I travel, I'll let you know.
Then we would have a REAL problem.
edit on 19-12-2010 by havok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos

You can make your point, as valid as it might be, without slurring the ATS community.

Just because this particular implementation serves you it doesn't in any way negate the fact that this is part of a much broader implementation of control over the American people. You're compartmentalizing. It's like saying there's nothing wrong with smoking because it relaxes the smoker. One singular semblance of positivity doesn't negate the broader ramifications.

You're comparing smoking to security? I guess they're the same....

wait, no, they're not once so ever. It's one thing to believe in conspiracy theories but calling Security a form of Nazism is low and moronic.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtnshredder

So where does it stop for you? There's scumbags everywhere, if the guy on the bus was beheaded in a restaurant should we put a TSA agent at the door of every restaurant to search you? Should we have checkpoints on every street corner, get scanned to take a cab, get on a subway, should I have to get scanned and strip searched to go watch some baseball? Don't get me wrong that I'm not for transportation safety, I am. This is just getting out of hand and you may notice that the next time you walk in a Walmart, mall and Napolitino's telling you "If you see something,say something". I can't wait, very little English spoken in our Walmart, I'm reporting every "possible" illegal in the store. I wish I could say what the TSA can go do, but I'd end up banned and in the shed.

Add: I gotta ask you all, who is creating the paranoia here? I just wanted to buy a shirt and some socks for Christ sakes.

Members of ATS and Fox News are creating the Paranoia. Oh the big bad security making sure no one takes weapons onto a bus. Oh how dare they protect passengers?!

What exactly is getting out of hand? Airport security has been around for ages and now bus stations are finally catching on. Wake up, sweetie pie. We live in a harsh world of harsh people who want to commit crimes of atrocities against their fellow man. That's why we need Security.

edit on 19-12-2010 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
You're comparing smoking to security?

Analogically, yes.

I guess they're the same....

Why would you guess that? The underlying premise of an analogy is based on similarity. "Same" and "similar" are two different concepts.

wait, no, they're not once so ever.

This isn't coherent.

[...] calling Security a form of Nazism is low and moronic.

I concur. I'm far more concerned with Nazism being called security.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Wrong..people like you are the ones creating the paranoia, ultimately anyway, by wanting and allowing yourself to be treated like a terrorist in every aspect of your life. I don't need to hear I should turn in my neighbor because he bought two bags of flipp'n fertilizer when I walk into a store. As far as your personal attack, even after a yr in a FEMA camp no one's calling me sweetie pie. Now turn around and do what the man in blue tells you to do.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Guy in terminal "I feel safe - knowing I am not going to blow up"

Can someone tell me when a Greyhound bus has ever been blown up? Do they know something we don't know?

I mean - they all of a sudden shift to bus checks now. I don't get it!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mtnshredder

No one is being treated like a "terrorist." They are going through procedures of security making sure no one smuggles anything illegal or dangerous on board of a plane or bus.

And yes, it's that simple.

ps
you were never in a FEMA camp nor will you be. I assure you, sweet cheeks.
edit on 19-12-2010 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

And what do you deem illegal or dangerous? I have reached a 2nd degree Blk belt in Tai Kwon Do, I don't need a box cutter or finger file. Are you safe from me?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Wow...

I'm not sure what is more creepy about this clip, the actual gestapo-like invasion of people being violated by gov goons, or the UNBELIEVABLE SHILLING by this guy doing the 'newscast'!

Is it just me, or is the 'news' and these corpomedia shills and puppets becoming more and more transparent with these PROPAGANDA programs?!?

"They're keeping us all safe from the terrorists! Obey and conform!"

UNREAL...

So how much longer until the USA is Nazi Germany or the old Soviet Union? Does the Government and it's agencies plan to keep controlling us by keeping us in a state of fear? How much longer under the chip is implanted in us, we need papers or travel passes to cross state lines/

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
LOL they are worried about a terrorist blowing up a bus??? All a terrorist would have to do is crash a car into the bus and run it off an embankment. What a joke.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The people who are concerned about these encroachments on our freedoms are not the ones who are paranoid.

The paranoid are the ones who think that there are homicidal maniacs everywhere out to kill them. I think you are paranoid delusional and you show dangerous tendencies in your way of thinking that everyone, including granny, might just want you dead. I don't know that I trust a person who just irrationally doesn't trust people and can't distinguish the difference between the possible and the probable. I think WE might be safer from you if you were completely safe from us
you know in a straight jacket in a padded room with substantial security to protect you and keep you there! I bet you get a warm fuzzy feeling inside just thinking about how safe you'll be from all us crazies.
edit on 19-12-2010 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The last place left for us that doesn't have TSA is our tollways...

Did I just jinx it? S***!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

Thanks for clearing that up. The best i could do was a star but it was a bright one!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Well if this was up here in Canada 2 years ago, a Tim McLean wouldn't have had his head cut off by a schizophrenic...So it could be a good thing.

Murder of Tim McLean

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Personally I am a grown man and dont need protecting for anyone......When did the freemen of this country become such weak cowardly people that they would give up every freedom they had to be protected from the boogy man they are convinced hides under there bed.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Fact still remains that the USG poses the biggest threat to National Security, they also pose the biggest threat to the American people. With the continued deceit, tyrant like actions, and most of all, the ability to perform treason, and get away with it, is just lunacy.
It would seem, if your an average " joe " and you commit a crime, you go to jail. If you're in a three piece suit, your not only promoted, but you get a pat on the back as well.

"The only way for tyrants to succeed in their evil, is for good men to do nothing"

Edmund Burke~

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by craig732

A joke? Hardly. Its not about blowing up a bus, but transporting dangerous items un-noticed by travelers on a bus. Obviously, anyone can crash one.

Im surprised you are limited in understanding of how things can be utilized for other things. Sometimes its not the item, but the means to another item, location and person(s) that they have to look out for.

FEMA camps, buses, planes, trains....we have to look out for their DUAL purpose and usage. In anti-terrorism training, I was surprised by many things can be used to wreak havoc. Have a bomb or something go off in a truck, bus, car trunk while its say...under a freeway over pass...an International Bridge between countries or in a tunnel.

Yes, it coming. Pat-downs and xrays on buses, trains, planes, shuttles, touring coaches, boats, ferries etc.. Some training has already begun for responders.

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: because

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: spelling

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It's getting more and more difficult to keep track of all these police organizations looking for a cut in the contrived anti-terrorist security game.

Just curious what authority these people have to search me without due process? While I usually don't have a problem playing the game, I won't go through scanners or allow a pat downs on my person. It's nobody's business what I'm carrying in my pocket or my bags, you can't check me without probable cause unless I give permission. .If they think they can just write up rules and ignore my rights they're dreaming.

When it comes to flying, my understanding is we can agree to let them search our things - they really don't have any authority over us, until we give it to them temporarily.

My question is, is this the premise of what's occurring at these bus terminals or train stations or is it something more?

I know that I won't let anyone search me or my personal belongings without my permission and if that means I can't ride then so be it.

I'm thinking more and more that 2012 is when we make a stand.

More and more the msm has just become there spokes persons for these police corporations.

edit on 20-12-2010 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join