It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: POLICE STATE - TSA, Homeland Security & Tampa Police Set Up Nazi Checkpoints At Bus Stations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Thanks for the useful info. It does effectively show part of the mechanisms utilized to bring us to this point. We have to be able to see a silver lining to all of this though.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

It reminds my of a time, not too long ago, far,far away, across the pond:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by ANNED

You have hit the nail on the head. People are only focusing on the people that are there and not on the reason. The bus has become a way for criminals to try and move around undetected. All you need is cash and your on your way to anywhere USA.

Really? criminals are usig grey hound so we better toss the constitution? search everyone getting on a bus?

Don't suppose criminal drive cars anymore huh???
All you need is a coat hanger and a screwdriver and you are off to anywhere in the USA What do you recommend next? border check stations internal travel papers?.

by the way the neighborhood protection council is meeting at ol sarges house tonight.(and you aren't invited).
keep making excuses for them.
edit on 18-12-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
osama bin laden must be spilling his daiquiri through his nose laughing at this cattleround up at his libyan seaside resort.

the war on terror is over. the terrorists have won.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

It reminds my of a time, not too long ago, far,far away, across the pond:

difference is they were looking for jews, in america everybody is the jew.

another difference is that hitler took care of the germans and the germans loved him.

this is more like stalin and communist russia, where the people are the enemy and have to be oppressed and worked to death for the benefit of the state, i.e. the rulers.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
reply to post by bekod

Maybe some people don't understand.
In this day in age and with the actual amount of crimes being committed...
How does one not expect these things to take place?
This isn't the same time frame as years gone by.
America has changed.
It's no longer, happy-go-lucky days.

Look around.
There is crime everywhere.

Inside and out.
It will not be stopped.

Now being searched without reasonable cause...
That's a violation of our own 4th Amendment
So there's where the problem lies.

(Just like how the Patriot Act is clearly illegal)

Definition of "search"

In Katz v. United States, 389 U.S. 347 (1967), the Supreme Court ruled that a search occurs only when 1) a person expects privacy in the thing searched and 2) society believes that expectation is reasonable.

In Katz, the Supreme Court ruled that a search had occurred when the government wiretapped a telephone booth.[20] The Court's reasoning was that 1) the defendant expected that his phonebooth conversation would not be broadcast to the wider world and 2) society believes that expectation is reasonable.

This is a threshold question in Fourth Amendment jurisprudence, since the Fourth Amendment only protects against unreasonable searches and seizures. If no search or seizure has occurred, the court ends its analysis. This relates to the current issue with the new airport security systems.

Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution

edit on 18-12-2010 by havok because: I wanted to add an article and source.

Michal Badnarik explains the fourth.

No warrant shall issue but upon probable cause supported by oath or affirmation PARTICULARLY ESCRIBING THE PLACETO BE SEARCHED AND THE THING or persons to be seized./

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Thank god.
Can it get any safer?
Thought crime checkpoints are next.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ronin22

I don't object to being checked and having my bags looked through.

I do object to virtual strip searches and being sexually assaulted in a search for something that there's a one in a million chance of finding. My right to not be violated at every turn and having harm definitely done to me trumps the one in a million chance that you'll actually run into a terrorist. I'm sorry you're so paranoid about it.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
IMO this is all about Biometric data, they want to know who everybody on this planet is and where they're at. Move these mobile biometric systems all over the country and they will start to develop a ton of data, demographics, etc.......This is Big Bro here and now and will be sold to the masses in the name of "it's for your own good, we're keeping you from harm". They're not scanning us, they're collecting data. This is Nazi insanity BS and if we continue to allow this to go forward we're #$%&. This needs to stop ASAP, I will not be treated like a terrorist the rest of my life. I'm off to build a hut, feed the food to the Ford and live off of coconut, this country's about done.
edit on 18-12-2010 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by c0ldPhr34k

Im sure its just for public safety.
A little search wont harm anybody.

Take it in your stride, stop the moaning.

These measures are needed.

I'm not even gonna argue with you it just makes my eyes bleed.You are a poor excuse for an American.The founders would have tarred and feathered you as a tory sympathizer.

That attitude enables this crap to continue.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
We are training now with Amtrak. Soon, checkpoints and sec. checks like at airports will move on to trains, buses etc. Its happening, because my volunteer team is training Jan 20th for trains.

*Yes, I am a FEMA/H.Security Disaster Team member.(Addressed elsewhere how I was 'railroaded into thinking Im helping my community).

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ronin22

give me a break. Whe yn was the last time anything connected to terrorism happened in your country, oh yeah 911 oops that was a false flag scam or what about Oklahoma, oh thats right, that was the beggining of the false flag agenda. The facts are you have a more likely chance of dieing from a peanut alergy you didnt know you had or drowning in your bathtub. Be more worried about the quiet guy beside you on the bus who been off his meds for ahwile and proceeds to cut your head off in front of horrified passengers like we had up here in canada last year. its all make believe for the most part just like your history. Deal with it

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
reply to post by havok

You say that until it is your door they kick in for no reason. Until it is you that is being striped searched. Until it is you being the target you are all for this. Well when it is you and it will be you not matter how good you are then you will change you tune but by then it will be far too late. I just hope when that day comes you remember how you were for this. You and people like you are committing suicide and do not even know it. Now that it the real sad part of this. Just do us the favor to rememeber how you wer for this when it comes you turn.

You are kidding right?
Obviously you have started this revolution too, I assume.
This is a bold statement, telling me 'I have committed suicide'.
I think you better have more profound statements about someone than that.

What have you done besides become an armchair rebel?

Have you wrote to your local legislation about this?
Are you getting your door stomped in?
What have you done to stop any of this?

I don't get it.
This ISN'T the first time they've used searches in terminals.
Or anywhere for that matter.
When I was in high school, we were the first to get metal detectors.
Then came the drug dogs.
I've been searched.
But you know what? I had nothing illegal on me.
So it was no big deal.
The kid behind me had drugs on him and was arrested on the spot.
The system worked.
That was at least 10 years ago.

I have seen this for a long time now.
Nothing new.

Its not NAZI America yet.
Its people like you that cause panic in a crowd.
No use yelling FIRE in a theater unless something is burning.

All I see are measures to stop drug smugglers and illegal immigrants.
They are not everywhere.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45

How long will it be before they institute road blocks to do searches and pat downs in the name of National Security ? Or will they soon do random home inspections looking for "whatever" under the guise of National Security ? This is getting a little out of hand imo.

Me too... OUTRAGIOUS! My adult son and daughter have changed their drivers licenses to include our home "out of town" ranch... so WHEN freeway/traffic blocks occur... they can leave the city...for good and come home to the ranch and sit this out. Oh, and street "pat downs" WILL happen... for our security, of course!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

How long will it be before they institute road blocks to do searches and pat downs in the name of National Security ? Or will they soon do random home inspections looking for "whatever" under the guise of National Security ? This is getting a little out of hand imo.

Ok I do believe that there will be a domestic war, if this takes place.
I don't think the people trying to pull this off are that stupid!
They know what we are capable of with our weapons.

See, I don't think anything will take place with force.
I believe the people will be begging for help.
Just the way 'they' want it.

So if 'they' force more and more upon us, until we revolt.
But they are prepared for that.
They are waiting for that day.
The day in which we stand up and fight back.

Why do you think all the 'camps' are built up?
Surely they are there for a reason.
These 'elites' aren't stupid.
They know exactly what to do and when to do it.
They are testing the waters, sure.

But when chaos reigns, people will be begging for gov't help.
And it will come.
In the form of a new order. A new world order.
Out of chaos comes control.

edit on 19-12-2010 by havok because: Added code

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

I don't think for a minute that we can count on a revolt. If the gov sent it's men door to door today to round up firearms I'm guessing that at least 95% of gun owners would hand them over without a fight. The other 5% would be hauled off to jail with a few of them maybe taking out a few uniforms before they were dispatched. As I have said in previous posts I don't believe there is a human solution.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarryJoy
reply to post by havok

I don't think for a minute that we can count on a revolt. If the gov sent it's men door to door today to round up firearms I'm guessing that at least 95% of gun owners would hand them over without a fight. The other 5% would be hauled off to jail with a few of them maybe taking out a few uniforms before they were dispatched. As I have said in previous posts I don't believe there is a human solution.

Youre partially correct. I believe that most Americans would actually turn their weapons over without hesitation when confronted with authority.
But remember, there are some very stubborn, semi paranoid people in this country that will refuse, however, those that do will the ones that youll see splashed all over the news and portrayed as violent criminals and most Americans will buy that assumption.
Their lives and their families lives will be forever ruined

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Animatrix

I guess you're talking about me. I'd rather make the front page and fight for my rights, than follow a bunch of cowards in a line. One of the biggest problems with the world today is a severe lack of people willing to stand up for themselfs and fight for whats right and wrong. If your going to die then die with your boots on.

edit on 19-12-2010 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2010 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mtnshredder

No, no man i wasnt referring to you or anyone else in particular, i was just making a generalization.

People that dont fall in line are always painted as either criminals or crazies, always.

Look at the Florida School Board shooting as an example.
Most of the MSM made him out to be just another nutcase with a weapon (another reason to ban them for everyone)
But, if you watch the video, its really a sad situation. The guy is intelligent, not manic and knows exactly what hes doing.
I havent really researched this story in detail, so I dont know why he seemed to think that hes at the end of his rope (other than his wife getting fired) but i feel that it goes deeper than that.

It also seemed odd that he focused on that one man on the far right, even after one of the other men explained to him that he was the one that signed the termination papers.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarryJoy
reply to post by havok

I don't rely on anyone but myself.
I see what Americans have on their minds 24/7 and its money.
Not revolution.

I agree with the fact that people will hand their guns over.
Look what happened with Katrina.

People will be enticed to narc out their neighbors, too.
The gov't will pay those people to help.

Either way, the television controls the masses.
And our population is too worried about what sports game is on next.
Not what rights we have left.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join