It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bolivia Recognizes Palestine as Independent State

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Bolivia Recognizes Palestine as Independent State

macedoniaonline.eu

Bolivia has recognized Palestine as an independent state, following the lead of Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay.

Bolivian President Evo Morales on Friday said his government would send a letter to Mahmud Abbas, president of the Palestinian Authority, recognizing Palestine as "an independent and sovereign state."

Speaking at a news conference in Paraguay, Morales said Bolivia would officially notify international institutions of its decision next week, AFP reports.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.yahoo.com

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

He charged that "genocide" was being committed in the region and called on the international community to assume responsibility for preventing it.

So let us see Uruguay, Brazil, and Argentina have all officially recognized Palestine as an independent nation. Norway just gave Palestine an embassy in Oslo as well. This is getting very interesting, could this be the final lead up to an Independent Palestinian state?

Will this place enough pressure on the Zionists and Western powers to finally allow for a Palestinian state to fulfill their divine right to Self-Determination? We can only hope.

If anyone thinks this battle will be won quickly or easily for the rights of Palestinians they are sadly mistaken. Israel will not give up Palestine without a serious fight.

There will be no real peace in the Middle East until both the Palestinians and the Israelis have their right to independence and security.

macedoniaonline.eu
(visit the link for the full news article)

France 'will recognize' Palestinian state
Norway calls for Palestinian state, gives diplomatic embassy rank
edit on 12/18/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Thanks for the news! S&F

Hope more will follow

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
What does this mean for Gaza? Hamas controls it, but all of these governments are recognizing Abbas as the legitimate leader.

Hmm... something smells like fishsticks!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
There is, and never has been any such state as "Palestine". God Bless Israel in her fight to liberate the Arab occupied territories, and God Bless the brave men, women and children who have to suffer Arab aggression on a daily basis.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dylandalek

Oh, you mean the same israel who wouln't even let the palestinian firefighters, who put out the recent fire for israel, go to their own ceremony to be honored? THAT israel?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker

Oh, you mean the same israel who wouln't even let the palestinian firefighters, who put out the recent fire for israel, go to their own ceremony to be honored? THAT israel?

That they were even let in in the first place is disgusting. Israel doesn't need the help of people who would see it destroyed.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

That they were even let in in the first place is disgusting. Israel doesn't need the help of people who would see it destroyed.

You're right..Should have let Israel burn....

You are pathetic...Helping eachother is what people are meant to do..

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

How can majority population in a given territory even be an occupant? Logic fail.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Good to see...More and more countries agree with Palistines plight every day..

I'm just surprised you beat Oozy to this thread..

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

You're right..Should have let Israel burn....

You are pathetic...Helping eachother is what people are meant to do..

Except when they are firing rockets at innocent people. Israel needs to take even harsher lines against the Arab Occupation Zones of Gaza and the West Bank.
edit on 18-12-2010 by dylandalek because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

When I did the search to see if it was already posted, expecting Oozysim to have beaten me to it, I was astonished that he had not.

My only reaction was

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Sorry guys Oozy has beat you to it. Last night.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

lol

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by Misoir

Sorry guys Oozy has beat you to it. Last night.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

lol

ATS you need to fix your searches because I did a very accurate search and found nothing. I have seen other posters having this problem as well.

PLEASE CLOSE THREAD

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Except when they are firing rockets at innocent people. Israel needs to take even harsher lines against the Arab Occupation Zones of Gaza and the West Bank.

You are crying to the wrong person..
See I know Israel has and uses jets and tanks..
And you moan about home made rockets??

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

lol, I missed that thread by oozy..
Damn he's quick..

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

You are crying to the wrong person..
See I know Israel has and uses jets and tanks..
And you moan about home made rockets??

Tanks and Jets are being used in self defence against a breakaway region hellbent on seeing it's destruction. I see nothing wrong in the usage of such hardware when the occupiers are brainwashed into the destruction of Israel from a young age.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Wait the arabs are the occupiers now? how is this even possible? lol. Talk about brainwashing.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dylandalek
There is, and never has been any such state as "Palestine". God Bless Israel in her fight to liberate the Arab occupied territories, and God Bless the brave men, women and children who have to suffer Arab aggression on a daily basis.

Thanks for the laugh!

I am sure Palestininian state existed long before the jewish zionist beggars stepped off the boat onto the Holy land and started to terrorize the British and muslims in order to establish their illegal terror state of zionism.The Jews should really thank their Jewish father called Hitler for signing the Havaara agreement.If it wasn't for ZioNazi Hitler jews wouldn't have an illagal state established today.

edit on 18-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dylandalek

God Bless israel ?What for there in human brutal ways and war crimes and all the familys and children they have killed?? Refusing to sign the NPT defying international law building on settlements do you want me to go on and on . Israel should be under santions
edit on 18-12-2010 by TREASONFX because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join