It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bolivia Recognizes Palestine as Independent State

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

So you're saying there is no hope and we should just roll over and die and take our medicine? lol

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

So you're saying there is no hope and we should just roll over and die and take our medicine? lol

I wish there was some hope....

But i ain't gona lie to you my freind.

We are basically screwed.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu

I wish there was some hope....

But i ain't gona lie to you my freind.

We are basically screwed.

How do I know you're not a zionist agent trying to make me roll over and die? ahh haa I'm onto you!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

How do I know you're not a zionist agent trying to make me roll over and die? ahh haa I'm onto you!

If i am a zionist agent than there's definetly no hope left.

I am religious so my hope is in God.

The reason why i am not going to reveal how the jewish world domination is going to work out according to the religious prophecies is because i will be beaten down being labelled a loony religious nut.

I will only reveal the zionist plan according to how far the non-religous folks would understand.

If you want me to expand onto religious side, than let me know through PM.

edit on 18-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Originally posted by dylandalek

They would be the rockets with Israeli markings on them which were fired into Israel by unidentified terrorists using Israeli weapons, and which did very little real damage? THOSE rockets, right.

edit on 18-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The plan for Zionist world domination is no secret, it's all written down in detail in The Protocols of Zion, and Agenda 21. But they won't succeed, of that I am sure.

The Orthodox Jews don't want it and consider Israel to be a terrorist, illegal entity.

It's only the Zionists, who base their hatred on the Satanic Talumud, who want to dominate the world and totally enslave gentiles.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Two of the same news??
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyways, this is a great step towards an independent Palestinian state.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The game is changing. There are enough countries that have now recognized them as a sovereign state that other countries will follow like dominoes. Just as Israel's statehood started with recognition from one country, so too has Palestine's. It won't be long before China, Russia, other European nations, and even African nations begin recognizing their legitimate independence.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Enough already! We need the two state solution with protected water rights for Palestine and we need it now or Israel will NEVER be secure. When countries come out and say. " We recognize Palestine"...you get a Rabbi on the plane and fly them in who says "Thank You, Bolivia (or whomever) for recognizing Palestine and should we have a problem with Hamas or Hezbollah, can we count on you in the future?" I am a member of a reformed temple dedicated to the two state solution. Jews!...Israel is a country, we are not the Vatican. We have multiple peoples we care for, of multiple faiths and we are bigger than this. Snap out of it!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelwrangler
Enough already! We need the two state solution with protected water rights for Palestine and we need it now or Israel will NEVER be secure. When countries come out and say. " We recognize Palestine"...you get a Rabbi on the plane and fly them in who says "Thank You, Bolivia (or whomever) for recognizing Palestine and should we have a problem with Hamas or Hezbollah, can we count on you in the future?" I am a member of a reformed temple dedicated to the two state solution. Jews!...Israel is a country, we are not the Vatican. We have multiple peoples we care for, of multiple faiths and we are bigger than this. Snap out of it!

Good post...Most recognize that the majority of Jews are against what the Israeli government does..
Not unlike in the US or many other countries..

It's all a game to them..Power is the aim...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Angelwrangler and her temple would like give their condolences to the Abbas Family on the death of their loved one Atta Abbas. May you have peace knowing he lives on in the love in your hearts.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join