It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bolivia Recognizes Palestine as Independent State

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Israel's EXTREME leniency is shocking and disappointing, not only do they allow huge quantities of aid into the areas illegally occupied by Arabs, they sit back and let them fire rockets and use suicide bombers against the innocent population. Israel should invade both of the aforementioned areas and force the entirety of the Arab populations back into Jordan and Egypt where they came from. If they want to stand and fight, then so be it but their death will be their own fault. God Bless the State of Israel, God Bless the brave men and women of the IDF and God Bless the brave citizens of Israel who stand firm against such evil acts of Islamist Aggression.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dylandalek

Yes they should never have let the Israelis in..in the first place...I agree.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TREASONFX

Originally posted by dylandalek
There is, and never has been any such state as "Palestine". God Bless Israel in her fight to liberate the Arab occupied territories, and God Bless the brave men, women and children who have to suffer Arab aggression on a daily basis.

Israel should be under santions

Israel controls US, UN and the US Federal Reserve AKA Jewish Banks.

How can you expect israel to be under sanctions?

Impossible!

Obama's administration recently admitted that they have failed to stop the israeli's from building illegal settlements.What that really means is, Obama is a puppet and he can't do s*** against israel as israel owns him and US.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Israel's EXTREME leniency is shocking and disappointing, not only do they allow huge quantities of aid into the areas illegally occupied by Arabs, they sit back and let them fire rockets and use suicide bombers against the innocent population. Israel should invade both of the aforementioned areas and force the entirety of the Arab populations back into Jordan and Egypt where they came from. If they want to stand and fight, then so be it but their death will be their own fault. God Bless the State of Israel, God Bless the brave men and women of the IDF and God Bless the brave citizens of Israel who stand firm against such evil acts of Islamist Aggression.

I thought american blind superpatriotism was bad. lol

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Israel's EXTREME leniency is shocking and disappointing,

You are funny!

not only do they allow huge quantities of aid into the areas illegally occupied by Arabs, they sit back and let them fire rockets and use suicide bombers against the innocent population. Israel should invade both of the aforementioned areas and force the entirety of the Arab populations back into Jordan and Egypt where they came from. If they want to stand and fight, then so be it but their death will be their own fault. God Bless the State of Israel, God Bless the brave men and women of the IDF and God Bless the brave citizens of Israel who stand firm against such evil acts of Islamist Aggression.

You are right, Israel is indeed very close to accomplishing Greater Israel from Nile-Eupharates.That of course with the blood of US soldiers and american tax payers.Once Israel squeezes US to the point where it collapses, Israel itself will become the next super power and the FINAL super power.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Good, the sooner the Arabs are made to suffer for the aggression and violence they have shown Israel over the last 60 years, the better.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

I agree with you that this is what is happening. I do not think it will be successful though. Reason being, there just aren't that many jewish people.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

You are right, Israel is indeed very close to accomplishing Greater Israel from Nile-Eupharates.That of course with the blood of US soldiers and american tax payers.Once Israel squeezes US to the point where it collapses, Israel itself will become the next super power and the FINAL super power.

I don't see that happening..
Without US support Israel would need to curb their ways or be destroyed..

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

I don't see that happening..
Without US support Israel would need to curb their ways or be destroyed..

I think they expect God to come down to help during that time, from the little I know of this religion.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

It won't happen now but it will happen soon.That's what Israel is building up to. Once the Israelis suck out all the wealth from US and sacrifice American blood to achieve Greater Israel.

Where do you think $9 trillion ended up reported 'missing' from the Federal Reserve? And who do you think is buying up all the gold and silver? Jewish banks is the answer.

Once the economies crash and paper is not worth anything, the Same Jewish banks will use Gold as the new currency to start the same cycle of debt slavery of all the nations.

My prediction is by 2040 Israel will be the next Super power. Well Israel is the super power now as it controls US but it will become official by then.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

I agree with you that this is what is happening. I do not think it will be successful though. Reason being, there just aren't that many jewish people.

It doesn't matter how many Jewish peope there are.

It's all about who controls the financial institutes and millitary complexes.

If you have all the wealth in one hand and and the best of weapons in the other, you have nothing to fear about even if you are just one individual running the show.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu

It won't happen now but it will happen soon.That's what Israel is building up to. Once the Israelis suck out all the wealth from US and sacrifice American blood to achieve Greater Israel.

Where do you think $9 trillion ended up reported 'missing' from the Federal Reserve? And who do you think is buying up all the gold and silver? Jewish banks is the answer.

Once the economies crash and paper is not worth anything, the Same Jewish banks will use Gold as the new currency to start the same cycle of debt slavery of all the nations.

My prediction is by 2040 Israel will be the next Super power. Well Israel is the super power now as it controls US but it will become official by then.

I don't see it..If the US collapses then Israel is on it's own..
They have p'd off too many countries to stand alone..
It would not be another 1967...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Their power in the media is crumbling though. People are waking up and seeing something very wrong. If they don't have the mind control, people will not fight for them anymore.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Once bernanke and liebermann high tail to Israel, we'll know something is about to happen. lol

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

It would not be another 1967...

That statement of yours brought a smile to my face.

And what happened in 1967? Arabs receieved a false tip off from Russians that israeli's are massing their troops along the Syrian border.Egypt blocked Gulf of Aqaba and israeli's attacked and slaughtered all the Arabs in one full swoop within 6 days.30,000 Egyptian troops died from thirst in the desert.

And you know how Israel achieved that? It had agents planted in each of those Arab armies on very high positions.

Did the Russians come to help the Arabs after giving the false tip-off? No, they sat back and laughed it off.

All this has been planned for centuries.We are in a game now and the elites decide who wins and looses in this game.

Why do you think Jews have faced continuous prosecution and faced expulsion for 2000 years? Surely they must have done something wrong to deserve it? They tried to establish the babylonian and Khazarian kingdom but failed miserably and since than they have continously planned on how to establish a kingdom that cannot be destroyed and they are very close to achieveing that.Coincidently Greater Israel and Brussels (EU) were both the fallen kingdoms of Babylon and Khazaria.And If you don't know what i mean by Brussels, that's where future policies of Europe will be made.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Their power in the media is crumbling though. People are waking up and seeing something very wrong. If they don't have the mind control, people will not fight for them anymore.

Just my thoughts.

People are waking up to what? Their power isn't crumbling, it's being re-inforced using different tools and techniques.

The mass manipulation will continue until the Jews own the media.

Here's a good video, How Nations Die;

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Very interesting post. I'd like to know more about this Brussels thing.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Just my thoughts.

People are waking up to what?

I'd say their power is crumbling because of the internet. The spotlight is being shined right on them. People who have always defended them, are saying "now wait a minute guys stop being naughty.".

I'd like it to happen a little faster though.

Thumbs up on the David Duke video. The most hated man in the world.

edit on 18-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Very interesting post. I'd like to know more about this Brussels thing.

Brussels is the centre of EU where the decisions are made for the European Nations.

EU

The President of of EU has been quoted saying:

Nation states are dead: EU chief says the belief that countries can stand alone is a 'lie and an illusion'

The age of the nation state is over and the idea that countries can stand alone is an ‘illusion’ and a ‘lie’, the EU president believes. In one of the most open proclamations of the goal of a European superstate since the heyday of Jacques Delors, Herman Van Rompuy went on to denounce Eurosceptism as the greatest threat to peace.

Mail

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I'd say their power is crumbling because of the internet. The spotlight is being shined right on them. People who have always defended them, are saying "now wait a minute guys".

I'd like it to happen a little faster though.

Hence internet will be banned soon, with the excuse of sites like Wikileaks 'threatning' world peace.

The elites are not worried about the internet at the moment because not many people look into these things.Out of 6-7Bil world population how many have been awakened?

I would say no more than 10-20 million and how many of them have came out and exposed the system?

I would say no more than a dozen.

edit on 18-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join