It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: The 'creepy, lovesick' emails WikiLeaks boss Julian Assange sent to 19-year-old girl stud

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by igigi

Oh yeah, I've got plenty of old email accounts floating around the web probably as far back as high school (around six years ago like this woman). But I have long since forgotten the password. She either has a fantastic memory or needs to learn that changing her password every so often is a good thing to do.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Even though I question the legitimacy of these.
I think they kind of go against what you say. These allow people to relate to him. It looks like a guy being pretentious and attempting to be poetic to try to impress a girl. Maybe he really talks that way, but it appears as someone who is trying to impress someone with their intelligence.

People can relate because we've all done things to impress a girl, laid out on the line at the risk of utter embarrassment and often are shot down.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The media is blowing it out of proportion, He wasn't creepy about it, or wierd.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Julian Assange's personality is totally irrelevant. A lot of powerful and controversial people are a bit on the weird side; be it Napoleon, Winston Churchill or even Bill Clinton (with the oval office Monika Lewinski "it was not sex" -"just a BJ " affair).

Actually , as a benchmark, Bill Clinton makes J Assange look like an angel. I believe Mrs C is now in high office. Therefore it was OK for Bill to be weird , raunchy and lovesick. How about the Royal family in the UK. Does anybody remember Prince Charles's intercepted message to Camila : "I would like to be your tampon".

All I can say is that I am glad that we still have people who are individualistic (if somewhat eccentric !) around the world. I can't stand people who abide totally by the artificial rules of social engagement .

Smear campaigns against Julian Assange are likely to backfire.

edit on 17-12-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Assange is a fruitcake

wait untill the conversations with young boys he has comes out...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The title is cheap and exploration.

#1 the girl is 19 and at a bar so she's probably been around the block.

#2 if my understanding is correct, she approached Assange not vice versa.

#3 My 9 year old granddaughter is more socially aware than most 12 year old boys. Many 19 year old "girls" (women) I know are more socially aware and manipulative than most 30 year old men.

#4 Most men think with the head between their legs

#5 Most women think with the head on their shoulders and most consider money and security, where as any really pretty woman, no matter how mean or corrupt, if she is good enough in bed can rope almost any guy into a relationship.

#6 And most importantly: You can tell how virtually important secret information is by how TPTB react to the messenger. They will first try to discredit the character, it's a warfare tactic "to discredit" your enemy, make your enemy or the person that is ratting on you look bad, creepy, immoral.

#7 If that doesn't work often times the person that leaked the information to the masses will meet with an untimely "fatal accident or suicide".

God wake up...........personally I think Julian Assange, if he is really informing the masses what the heck is going on should be commended.

Now on the other side of the coin, my husband disagrees with me and says much of this "leaked" information is going to get a lot of people killed.

I'm so tired of the secrets and back stabbing, why can't humanity grow up and just stop with the two face lying.

* America is testing and using biological and chemical weapons of mass destruction - against the Geneva Convention............I guess we are not a country that honors its agreements.

* Only one country has used weapons of mass destruction (atomic/nuclear) not once but twice in 1945

* America agreed to not use torture when (I think) Mr. Vincent signed the Geneva Convention on August 12, 1949. It is now a known fact that our Government (not the people) went back on that agreement by torturing POWS. What else has our government been up to? If you lie you are a liar period.

* Heaven only knows how intimately in bed our government is with corporate powers that now rule our country vs the people.

* There is and has been an alien (multiple aliens) presence on our planet for a long time. And, I'm not talking south of the border aliens.

* In researching Henry Kissinger alone, this one individual that has held a tremendous amount of power would make some of Hitler's top SS men look like boy scouts........curious as to if any leaks come out about him. Just read some of this guy's quotes.

* Our elections are a sham as our two party system is a put on to give the people the illusion of choice where as both major parties dance for the exact same puppeteer.

* Our governments have shown how corrupt they are. They allow the common man to lose their jobs to over sea outsourcing, allow its citizens to have their homes foreclosed, go bankrupt and while some taxes have gone done, other hidden taxes have raised along with food and medicine. Yet the rich entities and individuals that have caused this mayhem are never held accountable.

* In fact our governments are bailing out these same companies that have tried to hide their extravagant spas and perks for their high managers!

* Fractions of the American Government fund their covert operations by illegal drug, slave and weapons trade.

* All governments play "dirty politics” instigate wars with false flag operations and by and large I don't trust any of the people in positions of high power. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Well, maybe just maybe Julian Assange is trying to hold someone accountable and wake up the general public as to what is really going on.

We have occasional investigative probes of isolated government secrets coming from establishment media outlets (the illegal NSA program, the CIA black sites, the Pentagon propaganda program), along with transparency groups such as the ACLU, CCR, EPIC and EFF valiantly battling through protracted litigation to uncover secrets. But nothing comes close to the blows Wiki Leaks has struck in undermining that regime.

The real-world alternative to the current iteration of Wiki Leaks is not The Perfect Wiki leaks that makes perfect judgments about what should and should not be disclosed, but rather, the ongoing, essentially unchallenged hegemony of the permanent National Security State, for which secrecy is the first article of faith and prime weapon. (My emphasis)

Greenwald highlights the steady perversion of democracy that has happened right before our eyes.

Because we're supposed to have an open government - a democracy - everything the Government does is presumptively public, and can be legitimately concealed only with compelling justifications. That's not just some lofty, abstract theory; it's central to having anything resembling "consent of the governed."

But we have completely abandoned that principle; we've reversed it. Now, everything the Government does is presumptively secret; only the most ceremonial and empty gestures are made public. That abuse of secrecy powers is vast, deliberate, pervasive, dangerous and destructive. That's the abuse that Wiki Leaks is devoted to destroying, and which its harshest critics - whether intended or not - are helping to preserve.
The legendary investigative journalist I. F. Stone said, "Every government is run by liars and nothing they say should be believed." Wiki Leaks is striking a blow for openness and transparency, the very essence of democracy.

The critics of Wiki Leaks seem to have forgotten what they are entitled to by being members of a democracy, and do not see that Wiki Leaks is returning to them something precious that they have mindlessly given away. All those who value those things should support it.

Author: Mano Singham
Source: blog.case.edu...

Now, putting two and two together, it appears some valuable stuff is coming out on Wiki leaks as TPTB (those who have been robbing us blind) are getting really upset and resorting to nasty slander.

Whether or not Assange has a penchant for young adult ladies (and yes 19 is an adult) is really irrelevant, it's just another ploy to discredit someone that is possibly trying to wake the rest of humanity up to how we are being kept in the dark.

It is time to stop allowing a few pathological, greedy, power hungry men/women to call the shots.

The people - the common man that simply wants a roof over their head, food in their belly and to live peacefully need to oust these power mongers out.

I will leave you with a few quotes by some famous people and decide our world events. You can judge a man/woman by what comes out of their mouth.

"Nowadays Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is particularly true if they were told there was an external threat from beyond, if real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government." - (Before 911) - Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberger meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992. (In an address to the Bilderberger organization meeting at Evian, France, on May 21, 1991. As transcribed from a tape recording made by one of the Swiss delegates. )”

“The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer.” - Henry Kissinger

Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything. —Josef Stalin

Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.—Henry A. Kissinger

"There ought to be limits to freedom. We're aware of this [web] site, and this guy is just a garbage man, that's all he is." George Jr., discussing a web site that parodies him (What about freedom of speech?)

"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." George W Bush, CNN, 18th December 2000

"There are a lot of things that there are misconceptions. Evidently it's a misconception that Americans believe that Muslims are terrorists." George W Bush, Aboard Air Force One, en route to Australia, Oct. 22, 2003

We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries." - David Rockefeller Baden-Baden, Germany 1991 (Controlled media/news to the public)

"The ultimate achievement of biocontrol may be the control of man himself.... The controlled subjects would never be permitted to think as individuals. A few months after birth, a surgeon would equip each child with a socket mounted under the scalp and electrodes reaching selected areas of brain tissue.... sensory perceptions and muscular activity could be either modified or completely controlled by bioelectric signals radiating from state-controlled transmitters." - Curtiss Shafer (electrical engineer, Norden-Ketay Corporation), Speech to the National Electronics Conference in Chicago, 1956

"If the scientist do what they have laid out for themselves, men will become manageable ants." - Adolf A. Berle, former Assistant Secretary of State and Chairman of the New York Liberal Party, Diary entry

We need a common enemy to unite us. - Condoleezza Rice (March 2000 / before 911)

"We need a program of psychosurgery for political control of our society. The purpose is physical control of the mind. Everyone who deviates from the given norm can be surgically mutilated. The individual may think that the most important reality is his own existence, but this is only his personal point of view. This lacks historical perspective. Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain." - - Dr. Jose M.R. Delgado, Director of Neuropsychiatry Yale University Medical School, Congressional Record, No. 26 vol. 118, February 24, 1974

----------------

The control is on for your mind and TPTB only have one rule, "to win at all costs".

Currently our planet is predominately ruled by psychopaths - people who are service to self no matter what the cost to anyone else is.

In my opinion Julian Assange is just trying to expose them and they are hitting back with slandering him.

Everyone, bar not one person on this planet has done something (usually a lot of something’s) that if exposed would be embarrassing.

Humans are not perfect.

Again, if this woman (not girl) was 19, she knew the score.............I've watched 19 year old women and even compared to some men at 50 they are way ahead in the manipulation and social interaction game.

Why do you think so many powerful and rich men get taken to the cleaners by young beautiful women?

Many (not all) men are like dogs; they wag their tail and love whoever feeds and pets them. (I love dogs)

Many women (not all) are like cats, they are sneaky, manipulative and keep tabs on if you are living up to their expectations.

My husband has been shocked at some of the sophisticated questions my nine year old granddaughter has asked me. He said he didn't think along those terms until he was 30.

One additional piece of information. In reading a lot of conspiracy books, it has come out time and time again that all people that are placed in positions of power are first examined for what their weakness is, i.e.: women / men / drugs / alcohol / money / weird fetishes (even better), etc and then they are manipulated into acting on their particular weakness while it being filmed or documented..........then that is used as blackmail to keep them in line and dancing on the puppet master's string.

We live in a very corrupt and unjust world and if more people do not wake up we may be dooming ourselves to an extinction-level event.

We can no longer allow these psychopaths to manipulate us.

And I feel this major attacking against Julian Assange is just that.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec11f0e1bc5c.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 17-12-2010 by ofhumandescent because: Spelling, punctuation and quote marks wouldn't stick.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This morning on the Today Show, Assange mentioned that they are trying, full force, to slur him. His words were something like, "The smear campaign is in full force, and it is losing its effect. People are waking up."

I hope he judges the intentions of the world better than that of a fickle 19 year old girl.

But this is a stupid story. I don't care about his romantic engagements. That has nothing to do with the matter at hand. The media, in utilizing ad hominem, have shown themselves to be among the worst scoundrels this world knows, outside of the offices of government.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

LOL!!! So let me get this straight, the Wikileaks founder now has his private information available on the web for anyone to view???

Now THAT is the epitome of irony.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Gawker is a useless nothing of a website anyway.

It is nothing but a cesspool of baseless cynical mayhem. They were the website that recently had an unbelievable security breach, where thousands of e-mails and personal info was stolen, including mine.

They censor and filter EVERYTHING. It's one of "those" sites, where you can't even start a discussion or comment until the comment is "approved".

It is a pit of status-quo gossiping nitwits, the likes of which isn't found anywhere else. Always apathetic, always toeing the government line.

Aside from all of this nonsense...

Where IS THE G-DAMN PROOF THAT THIS IS LEGITIMATE? Anyone can mock up supposed e-mails of someone else. All you need is someone to lie (not even that, because media doesn't check sources anymore) and literally just write whatever the hell you want, and put someone's name on it. There is NO credibility to this whatsoever. None.

Furthermore, they have this to add in the end of the article:

..and he currently stands accused of raping and sexual molesting two Swedish women.

He is not accused of either of these crimes. The sex was consensual from both parties, and the accusers claim "the condom slipped off". Making it "sex by surprise" in Sweden. Which is neither rape nor "molestation". Unbelievable slant. This to me, says it all about these "supposed e-mails".
edit on 17-12-2010 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrymomma
Is it just me or is it weird that this woman kept emails dated 6 years ago from someone who at the time was a complete nobody? Anybody else keep their emails around that long? I know I sure don't.

Not me, and I mostly keep everything.

It's funny that this attempt at a smear shows the girl, of an appropriate age, first approached Assange.
He walked her home after their meeting.
He apparently did not force himself on her in any way.
He stopped contacting her when she asked him to stop.

Sounds like a gentleman to me.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Honestly these dont sound creepy, they sound like a geek... one who has a hard time expression his actual feelings other than in a obscure and wordy way.

Now I don't have any idea about his age... as I type this I'm not sure what age he was supposed to have been, or her for that matter but after reading those excerpts just seems like geek love gone sour to me...

that and hes a poor judge of character and also enjoys criticism others in a passive way as he admonishes himself.

Which, though a character flaw, is not one that is in anyway not uncommon.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Who the hell writes like that? I doubt those are real.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Ok, these emails aren't creepy, they are actually very beautiful and poetic. Furthermore, the woman in question even says in the article that she didn't find him creepy and didn't feel threatened by them.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
I am so completely SICK of this crap.

Even if these e-mails are valid, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with them. My word people. Every single person has embarrassing love correspondence or a humiliating sexual tryst.

Wait wait, if there is nothing wrong with all this, why do you have to vent?
It's not big deal, is it? Doesn't do anything to Assange. Why are you angry?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

LOL!!! So let me get this straight, the Wikileaks founder now has his private information available on the web for anyone to view???

Now THAT is the epitome of irony.

You beat me to that.

Let him taste some of his own medicine.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by SyphonX
I am so completely SICK of this crap.

Even if these e-mails are valid, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with them. My word people. Every single person has embarrassing love correspondence or a humiliating sexual tryst.

Wait wait, if there is nothing wrong with all this, why do you have to vent?
It's not big deal, is it? Doesn't do anything to Assange. Why are you angry?

What do you mean why am I angry? It is corrupt exploitation of an unprovable event, used by the media, to discredit and assassinate the character of someone who has become a political enemy. It is a farce to the Fourth Estate. It absolutely destroys journalistic credibility, and it makes me want to puke.

They are making things up as they go along, claiming to be journalists. It is horrid. I mean really, this isn't some crap rag magazine like the National Enquirer, where it's known to be tongue-in-cheek humor. This is going to be used all over the media for weeks and months to discredit Julian Assange and destroy credibility of WikiLeaks and all other forms of information release.

This will be the 'pre-awakening' to further exploitation, and regulation of the internet. You watch, it is already happening. People all over the world will begin to agree with a global control mechanism eroding free-speech on the internet. Lest they agree with: "the molester and rapist who tries to seduce teenage students, while being a traitor to the world, killing people and causing loss of jobs".

End Game.

Honestly, how couldn't you be angry?!?

------------------------------

Originally posted by buddhasystem
You beat me to that.

Let him taste some of his own medicine.

Ooh, I get it. Well excuse me sir, I didn't mean to stop you from departing on your bandwagon.
edit on 17-12-2010 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Assange is a fruitcake

wait untill the conversations with young boys he has comes out...

Do you know something we don't? If you do, please spill the news.

In regards the emails, how certain is it that they are not just another smear campaign?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Haha.. no! Consider yourself trolled super mod.
That's how cinic rolls in these Wikileaks thread.

He hates Assange and WL and will say anything to discredit them including lying.

edit on 17-12-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Valdestine

Could you please site the source where you read Gawker saying "Stupid Script Kiddies cant hack our site"..

Please and Thank you , In advance

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join