It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: The 'creepy, lovesick' emails WikiLeaks boss Julian Assange sent to 19-year-old girl stud

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

She claimed, huh? I can claim I can shoot laser beams out of my eyes, but it doesn't make it so. Powerful men get blamed for a lot of things. Funny how things are all calm until some other drama pops up. Scandalist women. They never cease to amaze me.
edit on 17-12-2010 by baked because: typo

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

That's not proof. Thats just text on a html web form. I want to see REAL proof. You have any of that?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by baked

That's not proof. Thats just text on a html web form. I want to see REAL proof. You have any of that?

I have some, if you want it. But you need to be overly-patriotic first.

edit on 17-12-2010 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I decided to Google the phrase:

Assange, then 33, wooed Elizabeth - not her real name - after he met the 19

Very interesting indeed.

The search gave me seven returns... the Daily, this thread and a few blogs. So, I figure two things are possible here, the first of which is that only the Daily ran this 'shocking' story and was picked up by a half-dozen very interested parties and subsequently died on the veritable vine due to a determined lack of effort on the part of the MSM.

-OR-

The story is bonkers tabloid junk.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Oh oh... looks like it's gaining traction. Now the Washington Post, [sarcasm]that bastion of fair and balanced reporting[/sarcasm, has joined in the scramble with even MORE juicy tid bits for our tittilation.

[sarcasm]Not going to post any excerps, because I wouldn't want to deprive anyone of that pleasure.
[/sarcasm]

I found it by Googling Assange's own words:

So I cheer me and my ghost world. I cheer that script

edit on 17/12/10 by masqua because: faux bb code inserted

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
um...i see nothing bad here?

he just seems like your typical dumb guy into a girl, except hes trying to play the different/intelligent/eccentric angle with her

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
the smear is gettin boring... so wat... a 30 somethin year old male finds a 19 year old atractive... yep 19 year old females can be attactive... whats the problem here..?

kx

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by masqua

Haha.. no! Consider yourself trolled super mod.
That's how cinic rolls in these Wikileaks thread.

He hates Assange and WL and will say anything to discredit them including lying.

edit on 17-12-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

lol cinic and buddhasystem always trolling the wikileaks threads.

Even if there is real proof of these email exchanges, it is still nonsense and won't affect my position on wikileaks and Assange.

Ofhumandescent, thanks for your post.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I'm 28 and I was flirting with a 18 year old not too long ago. No one thought anything of it, except some other suitors her age...They failed to close the wisdom gap.

Am I creepy?
edit on 17-12-2010 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I've written some pretty awkward letters to girls too. Maybe writing letters to girls isn't Julian's strong-point. I'm not taking sides on wikileaks, I think there will be much more of this before we find out anything resembling the truth. But he's still just a man. I'd probably hang myself if someone posted my awkward love letters all over the interwebs too! Cut him some slack.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Dear someone girl who I obviously know is too imature to comprehend this,

Assange:

I enjoyed your monosylabic whispering sweet nothings in my ear canal. Your kenesyian principles do not mesh with my progressive morals, however.. I would like to rant incessently about the geopolitical spetrum and how our subculture is marginalized. I wish we could lay in a bed of organic mixed greens and chat about stalinisn. Oh how I long for you....

Girl:

Errr... IDK what ur talking about, lolz. So uh, what you doing 2night. Want to have fun so like me and the CIA can set you up for a rape charge. I mean like, want to play spy versus spy and stuff. *chews gum*. Teehee.

edit on 17-12-2010 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
yep you are creepy.......
The msm will no doubt try to get some more mileage out of this.
The point being two fold....
I wonder how jullian is taking being leaked ?
And the other is if this is the best slur they can dig up, well, pretty lame dont you think?
The PTB will have to dig deeper to de idolise this guy.....this is just crudola.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

Maybe that is exactly what some people want him to do, "hang himself" that will be the next headline Assange hangs self after discloure of his degenerate sexual tendencies. It really would be disgusting if that was the plan even though I have my severe doubts that is what anyone is intending however the possibility of people in power that really dislike him may think along those terms and that is sickening in itself.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I like Assange love me some 19yr old.
hahaha.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Nineteen is above the age of consent in pretty much every country on Earth so I don't really see what the problem is. I think the OP might be right by saying it's just another attempt to further discredit Assange.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

This entire story is ridiculous...

Point of fact...it is acceptable in the American public, apparently, that one of our former Presidents had an affair during his presidency.

Non Issue and I am ashamed that this is getting any kind of international attention.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Being afraid something is true is the first step to beLIEving it's true. I am afraid that they really are setting him up. And it's all an elaborate show. I am also afraid that it's ALL a show. Wikileaks, Julian, the girl. I'm not sure which would frighten me more...much like other significant events in recent memory.... if the world really is as screwed up as it appears, or if they are making it appear so. But then I'm afraid of everything. My councilor says it's paranoia from PTSD. I told her it's not paranoia if they really are out to get you.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Even if Assange is the biggest POS in the world.....does that take away from the content of wikileaks?? People try to look at all the skeletons in his closet to take away from what wikileaks is doing. Assange even said in a cnn interview....his role is the lightning rod....to take all the attention for wikileaks in a way, good or bad. It's like picking apart Jesus as a womanizing alcoholic.....regardless of how spot on his message was..

I have been drinking......so i claim no responsibility for the above post and the possibility that it makes no sense.

but if it does make sense and furthers the argument for wikileaks....then of course i claim all responsibility

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This only proves Assange is human. SUPRISE! He lives out fanatasies that 95% of the male population has on the planet including the politicians who condemn him for such acts.

Hypocrites!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Total bull funny how when all the stuff comes out he gets this charge thrown at him we all know its afix and there trying to set him up if you believe it then your a fool and will believe anything thats said to you little sheep

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join