It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: The 'creepy, lovesick' emails WikiLeaks boss Julian Assange sent to 19-year-old girl stud

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightrun
It wouldnt matter is Julien was a murderer or rapist, the truth he brings has nothing to do with him and everything to do with the government and stuff. Who cares bout julien, hes just the bridge

I don't agree with this idea at all. They would need to find another bridge.

I don't believe the allegations made against him.

Whether or not he's a black op is truly the thing that doesn't matter, because as much as I scan everything I read about him, and think his emails were rather high brow, not quite the average I'd say here, lends some credence if there is some Rockefeller/Rothchild or relation to royal families.

However, thats irrelevant, because without proof or even proof that what is beeing outed are lies, and for some reason that doesnt seem to be even on the plate, this is the real thing as far the leaks go....so the rest doesn't matter.

Should we be being led down some path for a nefarious purpose, he still has to be assumed real and we still need to support him 100%, even bail him out, even break him out, do all we can to defend not only his liberty, but everyone else's because this is a big FREE PRESS issue. When leaders claim disclosing sources and news is a crime not journalism, and that we don't have a right to know, then you're living under pure FASCISM but its the open, all can see it.

It better go back into hiding until we can get rid of it, because I'm not willing to let this Fascism win. But in a peaceful way, don't know how to stop it.
edit on 31-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

My bad, I was replying to Whiffer Nippets there. I thought I quoted it right and included the name. Still learning the system here.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by ChaosMagician

My bad, I was replying to Whiffer Nippets there. I thought I quoted it right and included the name. Still learning the system here.

oh no worries. I was just asking for clarity. I do that crap all the time.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

and think his emails were rather high brow, not quite the average I'd say here, lends some credence if there is some Rockefeller/Rothchild or relation to royal families.

Here is where the royalty comes from: (excerpt from post on another thread)

Originally posted by Alethea

Here is what you may not know about the revelation of Mr. Assange's name:

The meaning of "sange" is blood.
Other derivations of the word is sanc, sanguis, sangue, sangu, sangre, sango
sanguinarius---of or pertaining to blood; covered with blood

from the verb "sang" the meaning is: to go over, come over, to cross, to transfer; to be noble

Scriptures reveal that in the last days of this empire, the Archangel Michael will return as both the destroyer and the protector. Some claim that Michael is also Jesus. What the scriptures really mean is NOT that some fantasy creature with wings will be floating down here to fix everything. What it does mean is that someone having the heart of Jesus, or the characteristics representative of Archangel Michael.

Something else interesting about the name "Assange" is that it could very well be the unity of two words.

In Old Norse, áss (or ǫ́ss, ás, plural æsir; feminine ásynja, plural ásynjur) is the term denoting a member of the principal groups of gods of the pantheon of Norse paganism.
en.wikipedia.org...

Literally, the name "Assange" would mean "blood of the gods".

Perhaps there is deeper truth in these myths that we have not comprehended because we have been too far removed in time.

I am not comparing the guy to being Jesus...only that the Jesus character in scripture had a penchant for Truth. So does Assange.

Originally posted by Alethea

Do Assange's actions not fit the instructions in this passage below?

So have no fear of them; for nothing is concealed that will not be revealed, or kept secret that will not become known.

What I say to you in the dark, tell in the light; and what you hear whispered in the ear, proclaim upon the housetops. (Matthew 10: 26-27)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Wikileaks & The End of Net Neutrality

This whole video is good by Max Igan and he makes good ones. Actually like his radio program and can think of local counsels in every area, as watchdog counsels, solidarity, support each other, stand up for each other, don't let people get targeted.

But I have a feeling wikileaks is going to be used to end net neutrality and its well worth paying attention to this, preparing ahead of time.

We need to really work at creating alternative internets world wide, free. We need to get people to commit for freedoms sake, their talents and training, ie. we can't allow just the rich pyramid scheme perpetrators to be the ones with the tech and no how, we need to start creating our own platform, our own counter society right under their noses for a change, our own systems.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
emails from 2004???

HOAX!

Look at the header on the pics, same design of 2010 version of Windows Live web based email client.

and note they cut the date of the right hand side of the blue bar.

why do that?

because its fake.

god damm I'm good!

edit on 1-1-2011 by TrentReznor because: (no reason given)

<< 6  7  8   >>

join