It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOOGLE (Lords & Ladies)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

GOOGLE (Lords & Ladies)

www.google.co.uk...

Google Home Search Page
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 15-12-2010 by L.J.C because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
If you look at Google homepage - Illustration of today 16/12/10 (can't seem to upload a pic)

We're in a technical age & Google is controlled from the top, holds massive amounts of information it's collected covertly & reaches out to a vast number of people via websearch the world over. Therefore, it doesn't take a genius to conclude their homepage probably serves as the best marketing (presentation) slot in the world.

So, from what I see now, the elite are boldly portraying themselves from what looks to be late 17/18th century Engliand, as the interbred Ruling Class they are & have been for quite some time now indeed...

"But my Lord, the peasants are revolting!"..:O

www.ukuncut.org.uk...

This Saturday weekend, the last before Christmas. Instead of mostly happy shoppers sucking on the nipple of consumerism, there will be mass demonstrations on highstreets up & down the country. Dubbed 'Pay Day' in response to PLCs avoiding their Taxes by funneling multi-millions off shore. Vodafone, & Topshop/Retail magnate Sir. Philip Green are on the Hit List, as he just so happened to be draughted in to advise the Government on public spending cuts against the people...Oh the irony of it all!

www.ukuncut.org.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It's to celebrate the birthday of Jane Austen..

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Could it be that the quintessential image of "Christmas" with Dickens in tow is the 19th Century. Christmas Carole etc.

Although the back ground to this is odd for the time of year. So indeed this is at a loss to me as to why they would display such a graphic.

All I can say is, bloody yanks, they just can't get it right can they. Looks to me more like a Pride and prejudice sort of montage rather than anything Christmasy.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
OK I just tried clicking the graphic and I got took to result for Jane Austen.

So i was right.

Is this something to do with her then? is it some kind of anniversary? More research necessary!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
It's to celebrate the birthday of Jane Austen..

From 1811 until 1816, with the release of Sense and Sensibility (1811), Pride and Prejudice (1813)

Yes, quite fitting one should say.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
OK that's it. It Jane Austens' Birthday (16th December)

2nd

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

Just saw that, you beat me to it!
2nd

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Lol..

I love it how OP wrote all this stuff that has absolutely no relevence to what the picture actually represented.
Reminds me of the quote "Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out".

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Lol..

I love it how OP wrote all this stuff that has absolutely no relevence to what the picture actually represented.

Right, 18th Century England, Pride & Prejudice etc... she was a writer of high society & that illustration, top hat & tails could well depict Lord Rothschild.

They hide what they do in plain sight.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Jane Austen (16 December 1775 – 18 July 1817) was an English novelist whose works of romantic fiction, set among the gentry, earned her a place as one of the most widely read writers in English literature

Gentry (origin Old French genterie, from gentil ‘high-born, noble’) denotes "well-born and well-bred people" of high social class, especially in the past.

source: http:www.wikipedia.com

edit on 15-12-2010 by L.J.C because: flames burn

edit on 15-12-2010 by L.J.C because: wiki link

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Bumpety bump, just acknowledge the fact that Upper Class Bloodbound Families run this Hell Hole of a show we're living in & they always will, human nature is biasedly Cruel & fuelled by greed & need to outdo...

Love? Kids are lucky if they get brought into this world with the roles of supportive parents...sorry - Off Topic.

I'll leave it at that.

top topics

join