It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another bad chemtrail video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Xzorter

I also live very near Edwards. I have always loved everything "aircraft". I spend a lot of time looking at the sky and have seen and heard some strange things. The sky above the desert is clear and cold and at times the contrails resemble a pile of "pick-up-stix" but in my 63 years I have not seen anything that I would call chemtrails. I think that many of the pictures and videos of "chemtrails" may be shot by people not used to watching jets in high flight.

Peace........yak055h

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Sorry but you are also wrong. I find it extremely pitiful that your entire argument is based on the word "paranoid."

Google: Geo-Engineering, What in the World Are They Spraying, Monsanto, Aluminum GMO's, and the list goes on and on and on.

There is even a US Patent on this crap. So, Please go inform yourself.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

The link you give uses the source of Parade Magazine. Hardly a reliable source.

You might as well have linked The Enquirer (or some other checkout lane “news” paper as a source.

Edit to add: As for the "photo" I call photo shop on it.

Raist

edit on 12/13/10 by Raist because: add comment

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Geoengineering:

To date, no large-scale geoengineering projects have been undertaken. Some limited tree planting and cool roof projects are already underway.

What In The World Are They Spraying? - no credible sites, just a bunch of paranoid ramblings

Monsanto:

The Monsanto Company (NYSE: MON) is a U.S.-based multinational agricultural biotechnology corporation. It is the world's leading producer of the herbicide glyphosate, marketed as "Roundup". Monsanto is also the leading producer of genetically engineered (GE) seed; it provides the technology in 90% of the world's GE seeds. It is headquartered in Creve Coeur, Missouri.

I fail to see the relevance here.

Aluminium GMOS: More chemtrail fanatics writing claptrap.

Thank you, I am more informed now, I hadn't realised how far this paranoia runs.

Thank goodness I know what contrails are, if I bought into this chemtrail hogwash I would never leave the house.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by firepilot

Please don't assume what I have seen and have not seen. Also please don't tell me what research I have done and not done. You DON"T know. This is the problem with you disinfo agents is you can't have a logical debate. All you can do is explain everything away for which you know nothing of.

Oh, and it's obvious you are working in pairs or teams since you came to weekwackers rescue. Really?? this is your life, your job? To lie and feed people full of half truths. How do you live with yourself?

I lie? Go find anything I have said about aviation and meteorology that is not true. I have challenged the chemtrail crowd over and over to find anything I have said that is factually incorrect.

If I am the one that lies that somehow spreads disinfo, then how is it I have to constantly correct the chemtrailers who spread rubbish?

Do you think the person who made this silly video that I posted, is a liar and disinfo agent?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

THAT is exactly what I was telling you. I am perfectly aware of the ridiculous claims, and attempts to put all those disconnected elements, like what Monsanto is doing (GMO), and that crap video "What in the World" (I plan to take that apart, point by point, in a thread soon) ...AND their ultimate stupid claims, the "patents"...ALL of that is put into a blender, and they push the "Puree" button, and the slush that results? Their half-cocked "chemtrail spraying theories". Since so much press has been made about Global Climate Change, of course there are studies and scientists proposing possible reactions to it....but NOTHING is being implemented! When (or IF) anything ever is, it will NOT be a "secret"!! It will be a multi-national effort. The decision, right now, has been codified to get everyone to agree to NOT START something, in terms of geoengineering. And, "patents"? Of course, people will patent their ideas, when they can....to protect the intellectual property concepts. Just because a "patent" is on file, does NOT mean that the "device" is actually being produced, or being used!! AND, many "patents" are just on the concept, not also the physical machine.

Look it up. Please, YOU go inform....EDUCATE.... yourself.

And, how did this crap all start? Because people looked up, and saw contrails! And, one said to another, "JimBob? Does those thangs look rite to yer?" And the other one said, "Why, dern it Fern! They does look a bit off, they does!"

(BTW...this coincides almost exactly with the increased number of the newer high-bypass jet engine designs. Early 90s. Because of the design, the contrails that form are far more prevalent, and tend to be thicker...thus more persistent. Look it up...go inform yourself. More and more airplanes were introduced into airline fleets, as older jets .... with the older engines.... were retired).

All it took was that spark of idiocy, and it spread to others of equal limited knowledge, and experience...and THEN even more started to "put the pieces together" in...yes, as you mentioned, typical paranoid delusional fashion. They created a "conspiracy", based on nothing but flawed observations, and poor science understanding. Once those floodgates opened, people (like you) have been swept up in it, and are so willing to just ACCEPT it, they won't listen to the science, nor attempt to reason, nor bother to learn more for themselves...just slaves to the "conspiracy". This also usually tends to happen in people that are predisposed to such things, in the first place. They usually crave "conspiracies", and see them everywhere.....

I see you completely ignored my challenge. Typical. When a "true believer" is faced with inconvenient facts and logic, they just refuse to acknowledge them, and return to the "safe place" of the delusional belief.

edit on 13 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well lets not forget the hucksters who know there is nothing to it but seem to have books and remedies for sale to chemtrail believers. People like William Thomas and Len Horowitz, who I think played a role in cooking up this nonsense as a way to make money back in 98.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Once again, you are the one that cannot even look at the facts of the other side of the debate. I didn't blindly or willingly say "those are chemtrails!" I educated myself and used my intelligence and logic to come to a conclusion. What are clear and obvious signs that this is true, you instead try to make some "blender" metaphor and continue to stay in denial. It's ok, one day soon you will be enlightened.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Well it is obvious that those saying these are just “contrails” are “paid disinfo agents”. “Government shills spreading lies” and other such things.

Funny when real questions are asked they are ignored.

I want to see photos of these prayers myself. I also want to see them in actions. I want to know what they are spraying. I also want to know how it is really reaching me since it is so high up. I personally think I am getting more poisons in my normal ingestions than from some mythical spray done thousands of feet in the air.

Raist

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Twice, now.....I repeat, from above, in response to this post:

I see you completely ignored my challenge. Typical. When a "true believer" is faced with inconvenient facts and logic, they just refuse to acknowledge them, and return to the "safe place" of the delusional belief.

WHAT did you look into, in order to "verify" these "chemtrail" claims?

And, based on what area of expertise and knowledge base do you come? Are you well experienced in elements of flying, aviation, and the details of airplanes, how they work? THAT is the major sticking point, here...where all the misunderstanding, and lack of logic, stems.

Have you studied meteorology enough to understand it well? So you can realize WHY contrails form, and sometimes persist? OR, has all of your "research" been in the bowels of the "chemtrail conspiracy" sites??

HERE is some reality for you, in case you didn't get a taste of it yet:

Fake, Hoax Chemtrail videos

Oh, and this site has started in on What In The World Are They Spraying already.

Their "home" page:

contrailscience.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

And all of these superhero people with eyes like mass spectrometers, right? Because they must if they can "see" a "chemtrail".
You are ignorant if you believe that.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus

I am right and you are wrong.

Good afternoon dplum.

Can you please elaborate on your statement.

Thanks ahead of time for the detailed, corroborated, scientifically backed explanation that will put this whole "chemtrail" debate to rest.

Good afternoon dplum...again.

Seeing that you missed my post on page one, I have quoted it here for your convenience.

Still awaiting your answer...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Twice, now.....I repeat, from above, in response to this post:

WHAT did you look into, in order to "verify" these "chemtrail" claims?

And, based on what area of expertise and knowledge base do you come? Are you well experienced in elements of flying, aviation, and the details of airplanes, how they work? THAT is the major sticking point, here...where all the misunderstanding, and lack of logic, stems.

Have you studied meteorology enough to understand it well? So you can realize WHY contrails form, and sometimes persist? OR, has all of your "research" been in the bowels of the "chemtrail conspiracy" sites??

HERE is some reality for you, in case you didn't get a taste of it yet:

Fake, Hoax Chemtrail videos

Oh, and this site has started in on What In The World Are They Spraying already.

Their "home" page:

contrailscience.com...

Been there done that. Having a DNS name of "contrailscience" is standard behavior of entities that want to feed you disinfo.
Dude.....you are only confirming that you are being PAID to post on this site. Each link you just posted for me is exactly are exactly what agents try and push on everyone. If fact it wouldn't surprise me if you knew the owner of that site.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You are laughable. You believe in something for which there is no proof, when it's really an empirical question. If there is so how "chem-" in a trail, why not show a report to prove it? I have read reports, done be experts that have tested the trail itself and there was nothing not expected to be found in aircraft exhaust. Have you read any reports that negate this? No, because such a report does not exist. Because "chemtrails" do not exist.
At this site, which is an open forum (enough of the namecalling, BTW) the tag line is "Deny Ignorance". Those who have studied or have actual aircraft or weather experience have done that.
You have embraced it.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

You need to research better. A patent is not a statement of function, viability, or existence. It is a way to claim an idea or product should that idea or product begin to make financial gain. It's all about the money, and that is all. Because someone has a product, say a "chemtrail detector", and they can make a detailed schematic of that product and describe it's capability and use, they can receive a patent, even if they have never built or tested it.
There are right now 863,000 hits on a Google search for "stupid patents".

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

So where is your proof that they are "chemtrails"?

I am sure your response will be "search the information yourself", that is the normal around ATS anymore (forget everyone used to produce resources).

Therefore, I will put it like this. Let us pretend for a moment I am completely search illiterate. Help me understand your side by giving me some resources.

Raist

edit on 12/13/10 by Raist because: I have poor grammar

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Okay, all you fellow disinformationalist government-planted shill agents of TPTB under auspices of the NWO, you've all received your "holiday bonus" gold points from First Nibiruian Bank and Trust, Reptilian Overlord division, Atmospheric depository, right?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

I forgot to sign up for a bonus. Is it too late to still get one?

Raist

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Seeing that replying to my request is not going to happen, I would like to present some of your own, mega "fact" providing, scientific and civil approach to the chemtrail topic.

I have gone ahead and compiled every one of your factually super saturated post's from this thread, they are as follows.

You are ignorant, as per your request. Chemtrails are very real. Just because YOU don't seem them doesn't mean they don't exist. Millions of people see them everyday and are very aware that they are not natural contrails.

Aww, very nice, name calling right out of the gate, but it was the op's request, so I guess it's okay...

Nice sweeping statement about millions of people "seeming" (sic) contrails. Can you please provide the poll that you aquired this information from?

Wow, really? By your statements alone I can see that YOU are the one who is uneducated and on the fringe. This isn't even an argument. I am right and you are wrong.

This is the post I have twice tried to have you address, but to no avail. Please, can you just explain why "you" are right?

Sorry Weedwacker but I do not need to describe any of that to you because it is not my responsibility to do research for YOU. Get off your lazy butt and study the opposing side of the argument. I have researched and attempted to make sure what I was seeing was a contrail or a chemtrail.

Sorry dplum, but actual you DO need to describe that, that is how a debate forum works. You made the assertion that "chemtrails" are real, so the burden of proof does in fact lie on your shoulders.

Please don't assume what I have seen and have not seen. Also please don't tell me what research I have done and not done. You DON"T know. This is the problem with you disinfo agents is you can't have a logical debate. All you can do is explain everything away for which you know nothing of.

Woow woow woow, let's not start using the "assume" word just yet, unless you can take the heat you're attempting to dish out. So far you have already contradicted yourself regarding assumption. In your first post on this thread, you say, and I qoute: "Millions of people see them everyday and are very aware that they are not natural contrails.". Unless you can provide the poll, that polled OVER a million people, it looks like you're making a huge assumption right there.

You know what they say when you "assume".....

Sorry but you are also wrong. I find it extremely pitiful that your entire argument is based on the word "paranoid."

Okay, you love to tell people you're right, and they are wrong, we get it, but are you capable of backing that up, and show "FACTS" that quantify your statements?

Once again, you are the one that cannot even look at the facts of the other side of the debate. I didn't blindly or willingly say "those are chemtrails!" I educated myself and used my intelligence and logic to come to a conclusion. What are clear and obvious signs that this is true, you instead try to make some "blender" metaphor and continue to stay in denial. It's ok, one day soon you will be enlightened.

As has been asked by not only myself, please SHARE with us this preciouse knowledge that does in fact prove "chemtrails".

Been there done that. Having a DNS name of "contrailscience" is standard behavior of entities that want to feed you disinfo.

So, you can judge that the website is disinfo based on the name alone, but it is "pitiful" for somebody to say that the "chemtrail" phenomenom is based on "paranoia"... Double standard much!

Well, so far all you have done is not answer any questions, provide no facts, or even pseudo-fact's, sling insults, and accuse people of being "disinfo" agents.

Thank's for your input on the matter, and bringing such groundbreaking evidence to back your claims, you WILL be remembered, we WILL not let your contributions to the meteorlogical and aviation industry ever be forgotten, for you have revolutionized it forever!

Good day to you sir...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Saweeet! I didn't think we were getting a bonus this year. I can finally afford that magma-front land down in hollow earth so it'll be like a vacation during the reptillian chemtrail takeover of non-disinfo agents on regular earth!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join