It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All NWO Agents, Reptilians, Disinfo agents, and other entites related. Please read

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

Error:......poster has been consumed by rouge reptilian agent posing as angry old woman.

Hologram will carry out said posters existence until deemed no longer necessary....

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GoShredAK

How unfortunate for our fellow reptile warrior. I mean, sux, dude.

Hope the hologram has the updated pc / pen holding technology.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Possible leak; Terran politician suspected of being 'space lizard'.

www.survivalistboards.com...

Will someone please search the database? I can find no mention of him working for us. (I lost some security clearance after the late Turkey Burrito incident, to my shame).
edit on 8-3-2014 by works4dhs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Nope, they suspected the wrong guy. We are monitoring on NZ situation. Bit safe to travel there. Please avoid from tatooing with the maori, they cover the face which might reveal the camouflage.

The confirmation message they got the wrong guy.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Robotic brain slugs have been upgraded with latest firmware.
They no longer require fluoride to keep the nano-batteries charged. (note, fluoride still helpful for other passive implant systems and neural retardants)
Reality television programming now resonates at the proper frequency for remote charging.

Just a heads up.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: works4dhs

the Yankovic entity has struck again!!!

He has created something the terrans call a 'music video', a form of entertainment suitable for their simple minds. During said video--an homage to aluminum foil--he begins discussing the Illuminati & New World Order, advocating foil hats for protection against our mental scan devices.
At the close of said video he is taken away by two MIB agents (they look like NFL coach Jeff Fisher, hmm), at which time his director reveals himself to be---one of Us! (a rather flattering visage of Lord Sklar).
We must investigate the Yankovic entity and find out how much he know and how!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-7-2014 by works4dhs because: add helpful linque

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Experiments with child gestation are improving, currently fetal growth nears consumption rates in 3 weeks. New ships are arriving daily with cold storage refrigeration for the long flight back. Phase converters have been high output converted for quick freezing after blood evacuation. Production of blood lubricants for robotic articulation is now in full operation. Further contact shall remain at Right Ascension and Declination: 6h14m50.85s, +19°9'22.6" (epoch 2000.0).

Zoltac said to tell you your phraseology is correct and goes unnoticed in the human world, they will never catch on to the term meatsicle. Glatoo Sec Tar my friend

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: works4dhs
reply to post by GoShredAK

How unfortunate for our fellow reptile warrior. I mean, sux, dude.

Hope the hologram has the updated pc / pen holding technology.

(awkward pause)..........

Does not..........

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Agents,

I just returned from a long journey. A mission that i will not speak about it in public, but you will get the memo in the next few days.

I have to admit that i'm impressed with the amount of work being done here. Soon we will be visited by the high commander of the fleet, for the annual inspection. It will take place earlier this year, because of the upcoming events.(^^ see memo for details).

So make sure that your departments function properly.
The catering department should store extra food for the welcoming party.
Increase programming on the humans, more reality show marathons for the next few weeks.

That is all for now

Qapla'

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

3) MIB: STOP WEARING ALL BLACK!!! its obvious...try some bluejeans already.

Would you have us wear white? With all the different colors of alien blood in the multiverse, it's simply the easiest color to clean. Ever try getting Cylothian blood out of denim? Forget it, it won't happen. Same reason we use all leather seats. It isn't a fashion statement, it's just good sense and practical.

I still miss the hats. Damn humans always gotta change style every so often. I could hide all kinds of things in my hat. A baseball cap simply doesn't go with a suit, no matter how practical it is.

Besides, most humans automatically assume authority with a suit. They don't assume it of a guy dressed in jeans.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

3) MIB: STOP WEARING ALL BLACK!!! its obvious...try some bluejeans already.

Would you have us wear white? With all the different colors of alien blood in the multiverse, it's simply the easiest color to clean. Ever try getting Cylothian blood out of denim? Forget it, it won't happen. Same reason we use all leather seats. It isn't a fashion statement, it's just good sense and practical.

I still miss the hats. Damn humans always gotta change style every so often. I could hide all kinds of things in my hat. A baseball cap simply doesn't go with a suit, no matter how practical it is.

Besides, most humans automatically assume authority with a suit. They don't assume it of a guy dressed in jeans.

How could they be 'MIB' if they aren't in black?
and +1 on wearing suits. look how they worship Hillary Clinton, who is always suited. (though not in black).
would be nice to have hats, but so many of the terran males now have shaved heads that we can go that way and not be noticed. I like; face appliance, a little spray paint, and good to go.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join