It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All NWO Agents, Reptilians, Disinfo agents, and other entites related. Please read

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Albastion
Everyone make sure to shed your skin before the party this Monday. Destroying the Earth on Saturday is going to be tiring and I want everyone to feel refreshed so they can really cut loose.

Also, I'm going to need the official list of the 144,000 most delicious humans that we are going to rescue and turn into dipping sauce.

edit on 5/19/2011 by Albastion because: (no reason given)

The list was sent to the high council members two days ago,so it's somewhere in your desk.
The crafts that will take part in the "rescue" mission are already in Mars orbit and they wait for the clearance to proceed.
Also in case you didn't read the reports from the field agents,everything is ready for the party.
Some of the guests tend to talk too much about it,but it's just for attention and they got the warning memo.

The Reptilian overlord is pleased and he sent the following message:

"Have fun this Saturday and i'll see you all at the party"

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
sorry that was me who left my human skin there....when I return I will clean it up asap!!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I searched all throughout my desk and I couldn't find the memo.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
need to bring attention to the following lyrics, written circa 1985, by one "W.A. Yankovic". the possible security leaks are obvious;

Things just haven't been the same
Since the flying saucer came
Now the aliens are on the loose
Well, we tried to hold 'em back
Tried to ward off their attack
But our atom bombs were just no use (1)

They were ugly, they were mean
Biggest heads I ever seen
They made everybody scream and shout
First they leveled Tokyo
Then New York was next to go (2)
Boy I really wish they'd cut it out

They wasted everybody on my block
There goes the neighborhood
They'll zap you with their death ray eyes
And blow you up real good

Run for your lives
They're not very nice to the human race
(Slime creatures from outer space)
There's more comin' every day
And they just won't go away
Now they're reproducing in the sewers (3)

They got slimy lizard skin
And an evil lookin' grin
And they sure could use some manicures

They got hands all covered with fungus
They got eyes like some kinda bug (4)
I sure hope they don't come in here
I just shampooed the rug

Run for your lives
They're really makin' a mess of this place.
They'll rip your head off just for fun
They'll paralyze your mind (5)

They're wearin' out their welcome
I don't think I like their kind
They'll suck your brain out through a straw
You just can't trust those guys
So hide the children, lock the doors
And always watch the skies
Look out, here come the

They're an intergalactic disgrace
Oh, where did they come from?
What do they want from us?
Who do they think they are?
(Slime creatures, slime creatures)

Why don't they leave me alone?
(Slime creatures, slime creatures.)
They're really getting on my nerves

1) the ineffectiveness of terran weapons on the Reptilian overlords
2) pattern of invasion (updated plans actually call for the destruction in sequence of New York, Washington, Moscow, Bejing and Tokyo. Europe is now considered a non-threat; as Lord Sklar observed, a united euroweenieville will just be that much easier to herd, but the Russians are hard core.)
3) everyone knows Reptilian sewer sex is the bomb!
4) general physical description of the Overlords
5) mind control as needed

It's possible that the infamous Fred the Traitor (may his soul rot in perdition) released this information to the mysterious Yankovic person (if there really IS such a person).

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I'll have them send it again.But for the record "rapture" went swell.The humans are being transfered to Europam as we speak, for the party.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

I'll have them send it again.But for the record "rapture" went swell.The humans are being transfered to Europam as we speak, for the party.

So far, none have caught on that we replaced their souls with the new AI implant. I have yet to hear anyone even suggest that people are acting "odd". So, it appears the testing is successful.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

The only side effect is that some of them think they are getting phone calls by the illuminati.

The rest are adjusting just fine

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I have a complaint for the service department:

My Human Suit (model - OU812) is locked up tight, I cannot get out of this darn thing to save my life! Could you please send someone from maintenance right away, its starting to chaff and get itchy. I havent had a good 'slime' coating in years!

I know, I know - I didn't show up for my 'dimension shift' service checkup but ya know, some of us have work to do!

P.S. (You need to cut back on the chemtrail mix ratio so it dissipates better - too many questions being asked)

ThatGuy45

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Thought your title read "DINO agents" ... lmao

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatGuy45

P.S. (You need to cut back on the chemtrail mix ratio so it dissipates better - too many questions being asked)

ThatGuy45

The lab entities mistakenly adjusted the formula to account for 'global warming' (lol). apparently someone didn't get the hoax memo.
sorry about your body suit. I specifically requested a Keanu Reeves variant, and instead got an Alfred Hitchcock variant. :-(

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence

Dino agents are covered under reptilians..please stop using such old terms..it is not politically correct.
Actually, the proper term is scalular individuals..but even I tend to just use reptilians..oh well, I can't keep up with all the terms now adays.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by followtheevidence

Dino agents are covered under reptilians..please stop using such old terms..it is not politically correct.
Actually, the proper term is scalular individuals..but even I tend to just use reptilians..oh well, I can't keep up with all the terms now adays.

what happended to 'Herpetologically Enhanced'?
as opposed to the 'Mesozoic Wannabes', a pop group from Liverpool.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

she was just enjoying her weekend you kno

sorry for the d-lay , could m!b please deceive the public even further in order for it to be led into the right direction ?
with particular regard to communal communication techniques , most of which it is still unaware of , being limited to regular internet and u2u (ICQ) , pun intended .
kind regards , bob
edit on 11-12-2011 by BoB420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I met a girl long ago who had 6 abortions, no joke. I said "damn, girl, don't you know what causes that"

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

ThatGuy45

My Human Suit (model - OU812) is locked up tight, I cannot get out of this darn thing to save my life! Could you please send someone from maintenance right away, its starting to chaff and get itchy. I havent had a good 'slime' coating in years!

I know, I know - I didn't show up for my 'dimension shift' service checkup but ya know, some of us have work to do!

ThatGuy45

I'm sorry sire, the model is all what we got until next clone. We will apply more slime to the suit so if you desire, we have good result with some agents, albeit looking flabby (humans call it cellulite). Please ask one of my worker on your next 'dimension shift'.

Please refrain from eating my workers, I have forward this matter to MasterLord SaturnFX, some agents ate my workers on their dimension shift visit. Its not advisable to eat lower caste workers. Please enjoy the cloned humans or original souls instead of my workers.

Towards the reaping.

NullVoid
Administrator
Dimensional Shift Maintenance Service

Nice to bump up old stuff

edit on 12-1-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
To: Lord Null/Void (with all obeisance and respect)

As I understand it, Bravo-class workers (with the red or purple smocks) are considered edible; no others. I will re-issue the memo. We seem to be having memo issues these days.
Hail Dominance. Ssssssss.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

works4dhs
To: Lord Null/Void (with all obeisance and respect)

As I understand it, Bravo-class workers (with the red or purple smocks) are considered edible; no others. I will re-issue the memo. We seem to be having memo issues these days.
Hail Dominance. Ssssssss.

Thank you for such proactive measures. It is a really trouble for me managing the worker class, since they all are Bravo class.

On DSDMS we also would congratulate our leaders on current weather manipulation, it works! It will be a hard part of this department, especially on the skin lubricants, but its part of our grand mission.

All hail to great winged leaderssssssss.
Sssanskritsss! Sssanskritsss! Sssanskritsss!

PS: Please provide us with some humans, undesired human internal organs would be satisfactory already for my underlings and workers caste. We deserve to enjoy it too.

Towards the reaping.

NullVoid
Administrator

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
To my Reptilian Overlords,

Please come get my bosses mother. I believe you left her behind some time ago and she is becoming increasingly hostile towards us meager sheep.

Her appearance is becoming more and more reptilian/demonic, which I believe you may want to be aware of as it is a possible security threat to your order..

Also I know I still have some use left in me as a slave and should not be eaten quite yet.

However if you don't act soon, I'm afraid she will, wasting your valuable resources..

sorry i had to write this hastily, she's always watching....

edit on 6-3-2014 by GoShredAK because: shes watching!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Availability of human meat and souls

Thank to our leaders, we now have abundant of human meat from Ukraine, Thailand and Venezuela. The taste of vodka on the meat is superb. My lower caste worker will serve it to all personnel who deal with as token of gratitude.

Towards the reaping.

NullVoid
Administrator

PS: Until war achieved in Ukraine, the serving will be in limited quantity.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GoShredAK

Request received and under consideration. Unfortunately mothers are generally immune to control and command as they are needed for the propogation of the spieces (ours and theirs).
Also, most mothers are females, and females of any species are notoriously difficult to manage.
It might be possible to remove the boss. Will this resolve the issue?
edit on 7-3-2014 by works4dhs because: add helpful line

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join