It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All NWO Agents, Reptilians, Disinfo agents, and other entites related. Please read

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
They'll never know what hit em!
Hey, did you guys see that ad from Cydonia to Pittsburgh? I mean, whoa, that vega chick was hot!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

oh screw it...can someone please locate and code 7 this human please. I expect full neural remapping with associative humor level 307 installed.

Ahh we tried,no luck.When he made an unauthorised thread about the party.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
After the remapping he comes here and asks to attend the party.I'm telling you,he is hopeless.

On the other hand ,just for the fun of it,i'll send someone over to his place.A little probing will change his point of view.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Very well
Incidently, we can simply blueboat him. I suggest flagging that thread you offer to start. He clearly noticed our billboards and cars, but he hasn't put two and two together anyhow, so might as well get him working for our cause inadvertently.

the two pronged approach should set the current mindset approprate for project Wisconson.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
reply to post by SaturnFX

oh screw it...can someone please locate and code 7 this human please. I expect full neural remapping with associative humor level 307 installed.

Ahh we tried,no luck.When he made an unauthorised thread about the party.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
After the remapping he comes here and asks to attend the party.I'm telling you,he is hopeless.

On the other hand ,just for the fun of it,i'll send someone over to his place.A little probing will change his point of view.

I am hopeless on one side, very useful on the other. Depends which idea I embrace

A little Probing will change my point of view

edit on 25-4-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Can someone check to see if this guy is another Leary...we may have a rogue agent here verses a norm.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

As a regular. Yeah your disinfo is lacking skills. SaturnFX I tolled you I always knew their was more behind you.
(As I live in the truth. I does not make a difference for me, and it does not upset me at all. So knowing is enough for me)

With pain in my hearth. I must admit. But I would not say: Simple creatures they are.
edit on 24-4-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

Target ID: 47492JDFDKAS721947JDJK
Target code: 79349879DSLFJ480980AJLCKθJZOJ187631726LFKJLSKDFJOIFFJ8958791QQ834987

You shouldn't have continued to read this thread, human.

It is a joke thread. You are a human just like me. This is not a real thread, this is all a joke.

Just relax... you can feel yourself relaxing. Breathe in, and breathe out. You can feel the relaxation moving up from your extremities and throughout your body. All you want to do is relax and feel the pleasure of relaxation slowly wash over you as you realize that this is all a joke. After all, it is in the jokes section. You can feel yourself believing that it is a joke. You laugh to yourself a little bit, as you realize how silly you are because you are in the joke threads section reading a joke. You chuckle to yourself and exit this page. How could you have believed this was serious? It was all just a joke.

--

Let us now proceed; the hum-norms should be gone after reading that last paragraph. As of my post time, the target's prefrontal and temporal lobes have been undergoing continuous associative humor remapping as per your request. I know it is well within your clearance to put in the targeting request, but I took the liberty for you. 47492JDFDKAS721947JDJK[79349879DSLFJ480980AJLCKθJZOJ187631726LFKJLSKDFJOIFFJ8958791QQ834987] will no doubt believe this is a joke, or at least a strange coincidence that does not warrant future inspection. Furthermore, the target has been queued for grade-C behavior modification through dream manipulation far beyond the standard accepted dosage of most grade-C's.

A far more pressing matter than this has developed. The human populace has become aware of the geophysical tracking capabilities of mobile devices. For now the current strategy is flat out denial until the situation improves. It is not foreseen that concessions will need to be made. Therefore, it is highly important that this particular topic is suffocated unless the situation worsens. (This is not predicted in our simulations, however.)

01110100 01101111 00100000 01110011 01100101 01110010 01110110 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101110
IDJ2347978913LKDJFIJ38749879JFLSKSJFOI208038FLKJSOIA987489
44RFJLJQLDOALQHDNDAXEWORJQOIUKJ0E90E1JHASNDH98DH1D
FDHAJKASD984987DF987FSOHI8SFOI289DF798SD79824987498742E
4FDAUFD7AJDIUFP3447892378SFFSOH2LKRSADH421W82OIJADH2
edit on 25-4-2011 by Albastion because: The recipe for dip has been encrypted due to an elevated hum-norm presence in this thread.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Have it your way human. You have been slated for an aggressive round of probing and re-implantation to prevent future mishaps. Just remember how good it feels to be asleep. It will all be over soon.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
They'll never know what hit em!
Hey, did you guys see that ad from Cydonia to Pittsburgh? I mean, whoa, that vega chick was hot!

unable to locate any Cydonia/Pittsburgh connection.
did find 'Knights of Cydonia' video by Muse. not bad. any correlation? possible imbedded instructions?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Albastion
The human populace has become aware of the geophysical tracking capabilities of mobile devices. For now the current strategy is flat out denial until the situation improves. It is not foreseen that concessions will need to be made. Therefore, it is highly important that this particular topic is suffocated unless the situation worsens.

Dismissal should only be done by high end agents, the rest of course putting out standard disinformation to include attaching the tracking to any and everything, including k9's and birds.
Eventually with the sheer amount of rediculous claims, the average person will opt in for the "reasonable" debunking methods of denial strategists.

I mean, who are you going to believe, the person with the labcoat or the guy claiming things while rubbing himself down in chickenfat to keep the purity of light focused...heh.

The beauty of the typical human is that they throw the baby out with the bathwater.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Hahahaha, good one, implying that k9s and birds aren't being tracked!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Just relax... you can feel yourself relaxing. Breathe in, and breathe out. You can feel the relaxation moving up from your extremities and throughout your body. All you want to do is relax and feel the pleasure of relaxation slowly wash over you as you realize that this is all a joke. After all, it is in the jokes section. You can feel yourself believing that it is a joke. You laugh to yourself a little bit, as you realize how silly you are because you are in the joke threads section reading a joke. You chuckle to yourself and exit this page. How could you have believed this was serious? It was all just a joke.

This message has changed something inside me?? Why am I reading this.. Who, huh what?? I am 14858554enaroanto. Relax is joke all, aahaha. I can't thinks straight, feeling blurry.
Bleu bl bl bleu beam effect. I know you did something to me.
The ring must have precious. Yeahsss. My precious.. (I am sorry just not so creative as some of you are)

edit on 27-4-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Regarding assassination by accident: What is the appropriate amount of time to issue a recall on automotive parts after it's failure has killed a target? Sorry noob question I know.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FEDec
Regarding assassination by accident: What is the appropriate amount of time to issue a recall on automotive parts after it's failure has killed a target? Sorry noob question I know.

The timeframe is dependant fully on redundancy of the model to begin with. Once purchasing has stopped for the latest model, then you can repair the older model to establish "safety" records while the consumer is wanting the next faulty model anyhow.

I assume you are talking about general model rollout.

The software example of this is of course windows systems for training...release bug ridden code, keep patching some areas over time, then once the product is fully functional, a brand new operating system should already be out and in its initial stages...this sets up precidence of active improvement and bug solving verses just the obvious destructive code release.

Please see your local agent at the nearest walmart (use training password 7(see manual) to the representitive in gardening for access to the chamber...typically located in sporting goods or electronics)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Attention everyone

Since we have a little more than 2 weeks for the party,the high command requests your monthly reports to be given by the end of this week.
The reports must include all the preparations that you've been part of and how they were accomplished.Any delayed report will be punished with non entrance at the party.

By the 15th of the month you will receive the memo with the activities that are required from you during the party.

For more information on the above ask at your local MIB office.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Jesus here..er, maybe wrong division ,er , but..is it true that the little fisherman´s club I founded 2000 years ago, still exists ?? funny....its called..church..or ..similar..?
edit on 10-5-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs
did find 'Knights of Cydonia' video by Muse. not bad. any correlation? possible imbedded instructions?
www.youtube.com...

Cydonia is on mars, it's on the orange line from Pittsburgh.
You sound like you never even used a teleporter, what are you doing here?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
Jesus here..er, maybe wrong division ,er , but..is it true that the little fisherman´s club I founded 2000 years ago, still exists ?? funny....its called..church..or ..similar..?
edit on 10-5-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

Hey Bob,you're here early,i thought you were coming on the 21st for the party.Are you going to do the trick with the wine again?The guys loved it

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911

Originally posted by works4dhs
did find 'Knights of Cydonia' video by Muse. not bad. any correlation? possible embedded instructions?
www.youtube.com...

Cydonia is on mars, it's on the orange line from Pittsburgh.
You sound like you never even used a teleporter, what are you doing here?

El Goobero told me in (dis)orientation that the teleporter was only for level 4 and above. another one of his cruel newbie jokes I presume.
speaking of cruel newbie jokes, I have to go thru Pittsburgh? ugh.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Everyone make sure to shed your skin before the party this Monday. Destroying the Earth on Saturday is going to be tiring and I want everyone to feel refreshed so they can really cut loose.

Also, I'm going to need the official list of the 144,000 most delicious humans that we are going to rescue and turn into dipping sauce.

edit on 5/19/2011 by Albastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The council has ordered me to ask that everybody donates their belongings to the anonymous account.
For the ones who do not know, its above clearance 6, but it counts for everybody. Do it before Saturday, cause the bank its going to sit on is in the end fictitious.

Anyway do not work against this order, Klatu will do a special on you

Personal question.
WHY DON'T I HAVE TRANSPORTATION?
I've waited patiently, yet still nothing.? Could someone pick me up in advance.?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join