It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible alien photo *edited, all information/photos I can give.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
If that is an alien, it must be the ugliest, most deformed alien in history. "It's" features look like they were designed by a kid who was mucking around with putty (or your shoulder). Also, if that's not your shoulder- how long is your neck!?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Alien?

Obviously its the devil. Case solved. 15 mins over.

ps: the guy that took a photo of his leg/foot was better, remember? he said it was an alien too, but obviously the devil as well, obviously.

edit on 11-12-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
What's that weird purple outline thing. It looks like a drawing or something peeking from behind you. It's in the second picture.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Looks like your shoulder in first pic. How high is the mirror off the wall? How tall are you?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Thread fail. Ridiculous.

What I find ridiculous is that few are giving this guy's case a fair look...

C'mon, how can it be his shoulder? Look at the height of the mirror. The guy would have to be 7 foot tall and deformed for his shoulder to show up like that. Jesus... 'think' people.

And his hoodie? No, sorry, colors aren't even close.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I think its a pic of your shoulder

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
A nice camera. Sadly, i do not see anything there.

It could simply be a construct of your mind, an extension of its false senses and the role they play on "fooling" your mind into thinking it sees what it wants to see. I would eat more fiber.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Compare this:

with this:

Isn't that the same thing in both photos, your right shoulder?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
No one is looking closely enough.

One of the most ridiculous threads in the history of this website.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Uhh...dude...that is your shoulder with a hood that has clearly flopped over. Great, shapeshifting aliens that take the form of common articles of clothing. Now I am going to have to spend the day dragging all of my clothes out, beating them with a stick, and seeing which ones cry out in anguish. So much for a day off. Thanks a lot. Wonder twin powers, activate!!! Form of...a hoodie!

Is it just me or does the person in the pic look like the same person that went ape s**t on his wall because he hated Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

It's the hood. Just an example of matrixing by the OP. The reason the hood appears a little different in shade, is just an effect of light and shadow.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Thread fail. Ridiculous.

Epic thread fail beyond being ridiculous

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I see no aliens here. But just wanted to add that the color of the hoodie/alien looking not black in the first photo, means nothing, because the photo is done in low tungsten lighting. Tungsten lighting easily makes black fabrics appear greyish or even greenish, especially when blurred, so it certainly could just be his black hoodie in all the pictures regardless of the color. Also, it does appear that you are leaning forward with your head titled (making your hood fall to the side?), and because the camera's lens is below your eye level, it would make sense that your shoulder appears at head level.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
OP, Perhaps some of the replies here have been rude, mean and insensitive.

You came here for answers and got "laughed" at by some people.

Let me be the first to apologize for this ignorance. We do not want to push you, or others away, no matter how ridiculous some might find your post.

I personally think it is nothing more then light/shadows. Keep an open mind and with that awesome camera you should be able to get some really nice UFO pics for us in the future!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

The color means absolutely nothing, nothing can be determined from the color.

He could have been standing on something, making him taller. Or, he could have been leaning over that table under the mirror, causing his shoulders to move up while balancing and holding the camera, and because the camera's view is below his eye level, it appears like his shoulder is level with his head.

I just wanted to add to the OP, that the canons are pretty good at capturing things in low light if you have a tripod, you can get some really nice pictures at night and such. I've used my canon rebel through a telescope and have gotten some pretty nice images. I also use my canon for meteor showers. They are one of the best/affordable hobby camera models for nighttime stuff and amateur astrophotography! Have fun with it.

edit on 12/11/2010 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

At first glance, it looks like your hood. In the pictures where the thing is supposed to be walking away, it looks like your hood shifted a little bit. Clothes move sometimes without your realizing it.

edit on 11-12-2010 by oggleboggle47 because: no reason

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Although it’s an interesting image, I call trick of light and shadow. They can be quite compelling indeed. I’ve provided a link to a picture I took of my good buddy Ghostie Joe who happens to be a nifty trick of light and shadow himself.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join