It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible alien photo *edited, all information/photos I can give.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Could i put in a request, would you be able to take a picture in front of the mirror while standing on the stool underneath the table under the mirror please :-)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
nice green hoody your wearing.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by plexx

Basically.
Im embarrassed to even be posting in this thread. Im even more embarrassed that any of you even bothered to entertain this troll's idea that an Alien snuck into his room and hid behind him while he took a picture.

Please folks, lets move on. This is a waste of all of our time and mockery of this forum. Can we close this thread or something?

Ehh, and yet here I am posting in it. Oh God.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I am embarrassed that so many ATSers are major jerks and have nothing to do but post in threads merely to ridicule people.

You folks should be ashamed of yourselves.

All you had to do was say "No it is really your hood". That's all it took.

The cut downs, personal attacks, and child like tantrums you folks throw just chap my hide.

Get a life folks. If you don't like the OP's thread, ignore it.

To the OP : Yes it may very well be your hood. I do agree your hood looks exactly like a grey alien though. Incredible coincidence! Great photo btw.

Just to test it out, make photos just like that again, and get your hoodie on and put the side flap just like that. Mess with it and move it around until you can replicate this photo. I am sure it is repeatable. Give it a shot. See what comes up.

Take it easy and try to not let all these mouth foamers get to you with their ridicule and hateful remarks. Know that educated people with a heart refuse to be party to such childish tactics.

Don't let them get under your skin! Peace.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I second this. Bunch of people here just need to get laid, try not to take it personally. If you are curious about something, then put it on the site! That's how information works. 1,000 false photos will eventually find 1 real. But not if you don't put them all out there. It's all entertainment, never a waste of time - unless you let it make you angry for some odd reason.

---Anyway, when I clicked on the first link I instantly did not see the suspected alien and thought it was your shoulder. Second link made me go back and wonder what it was. It definitely looks like your shoulder still, but if you say it isn't, then (though I don't yet believe it to be out of this world) I can't say I have a clue.

i want to see the first unedited picture - but lightened up. Can you, or someone do this? Then maybe we'll find out what exactly this damn thing is.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
funny you look exactly like someone who tried to pull this kind if thing about a year and a half ago. and was subsequently banned.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
i want to see the first unedited picture - but lightened up. Can you, or someone do this? Then maybe we'll find out what exactly this damn thing is.

Do you mean like this?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
you buy expensive camera's and yet cant use any form of photo editing software? find that odd.

just saying, not a jive
edit on 11-12-2010 by MR BOB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
it´s a "hoodian" from the "hoodmos" I´m told they´re very comfortable and pleasing to the touch.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
"If you can't figure it out, brighten the image."

Well my failsafe back-up plan apparently didn't work,

Edit: Nope. It's your shoulder, and the "head" is your hood.

edit on 11-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
If there isn't a page dedicated to FAILS on this site then I suggest we enter this thread in as the first.

If your going to post up a picture of something why don't you take a close look at it first and use your brain...your leaning in towards the mirror and your hood fell over your shoulder. That comparison picture you took is a joke bc you arnt standing as close to the mirror and your not leaning towards it. So now we know you don't want to admit you should have realized it was your hood over your shoulder and have wasted peoples time.

Good Day.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Sympathy flag and star. Better luck next time and don't be put off by this thread. Just put it down to experience.

edit on 11-12-2010 by Kandinsky because: compassionate grounds

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Yeah... I see it
You bought a $600 camera with automatic & manual focus & STILL managed to take an out of focus picture.
Jeez Louise!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HelionPrime

That's the best way of knowing how to use anything, testing it and learn from the mistakes.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Ok, first off, thank you for posting OP. I have to say that the first picture does look like a hood, but if you are saying that you are wearing the same thing in the 1st picture that you are wearing in the 9th picture, then I have to say that the material doesn't match. The 9th pic shows a little of the real hood by your left hand and it is furry, right? Plus the material of the jacket/sweater is different and has bits of red in grey? But the first pic is solid grey looking.

So, if what you are wearing in #9 is what you are wearing in all of them, then I see what you see.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelionPrime
Yeah... I see it
You bought a $600 camera with automatic & manual focus & STILL managed to take an out of focus picture.
Jeez Louise!

He said he was playing around with the camera features, exposure times and apature etc. Unless your a porfesional phogropraher or have the camer on auto its entierly reasonable to see out of focus images.

I have a cannon 450D and it took me 100's of shots to learn the settings, im now able to take perfect images. Its the same with anyone with a new camera, we all do it.

As for it being an alien, i really couldnt say, its looks just as much like an alien as it does a hood. However saying that, i can throw in a plauseable explination for what your seeing.

The human eye can only see about 5% of the visual spectrum, this is from red to near ultraviolet. There have been many many many threads and discusions regarding aliens and ufos that can only been seen outside our visual 5%.

Camcorders and DSLR cameras are capable of seeing other light sources (night vision for instance, infared lenses etc). that the human eye cant.

I belive there was a guy who setup 2 cameras side by side and filmed a UFO hotspot for 7 hours. One camera was set to normal human visual spectrum where the other was set to record in infared. Low and behold the infared captures ufo activity where the santard camera didnt (See Linky)

www.davidicke.com...

The point im trying to make is that IF this is not a hoax, and IF its not his hood then there is ample evidence to support theories of UFO's and Aliens exsisting outside out field of spectral vision. Why would you assume that a completly alien race would only exist in 5% of the visual realm?

As an additional theory, when people claim to have seen UFO's "phaseing" in and out of exsistence, it could simply be that they are shifting between visual spectrums.

Anyway food for thought. If your not a hoaxer then good find and i hope my info helped.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This is nothing more than Pareidolia of the sweater you are wearing.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

It looks like the fold of your hoodie to me dude....I can also see how it looks like a grey alien head, but I think its the hoodie...Pretty cool though...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join