It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible alien photo *edited, all information/photos I can give.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Ahhhhhh!!

This is one of those ATS stories I have heard about before joining.

MR G "hey look at that pic of the sky...can you make out the UFO mothership?"
MR H "No! There is nothing there just a cloud"

MR G "Look closely, it is the cloud, its disguised as a cloud to fool us"
MR H "mmmmmmmmm, really?"
MR H "Nice one, cheers for wasting 4 mins of my life"

There is nothing in your pic. Every time someone puts up a thread title like that I always dive right in hoping for once someone actually has something on camera.

This is under UFO & Aliens so I suppose you have confused your hood for an Alien. Thanks

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
reply to post by Xavialune

My shoulder is halfway up behind my head?

yes because to me it looks like you are leaning forward to the mirror . That would make Your shoulder behind your head.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I thought that was your shoulder as you looked like you are leaning forward toward the mirror.
A dark green shirt/top, out of focus?
edit on 11-12-2010 by CitizenNum287119327 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
wait, I see something...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d515e17eb83c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
It looks to me to be the way you are standing with your head lowered and your shoulders slightly hunched up. I wish I could tell you that I see something alien or even foreign in the pic, but I just don't.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

Its not my shoulder because the mirror is eye level, and i was adjusting the lens with my right hand which would put my shoulder at a lower/relaxed position.

Its not my hood because im wearing a black hoodie, which was more or less flat against my back. and i did not adjust myself or walk around during the sequence of pictures. so it would be visible at that level in all other photos.

if it were a normal blur. whats blurring? and why would it clearly be sectioned off behind my hair? and only in one picture?

Im open to debate, ill give you all the info I can. im requesting help on the analysis if there are any photo experts out there.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
man some people really should not be allowed to smoke weed. thinkin' their hood is an alien. thats a good one

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

dont mock.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Mind doing a picture of the mirror from a distance so we could see how exactly it looks and the dimensions of it.? To me You are still leaning toward the mirror and as much as I would love to believe otherwise , my eyes see Your shoulder there ..

Edit: Also if that is not your shoulder , then where is your shoulder in that photo ?
edit on 11/12/10 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

reply to post by Thill

Its not my shoulder because the mirror is eye level, and i was adjusting the lens with my right hand which would put my shoulder at a lower/relaxed position.

Its not my hood because im wearing a black hoodie, which was more or less flat against my back. and i did not adjust myself or walk around during the sequence of pictures. so it would be visible at that level in all other photos.

if it were a normal blur. whats blurring? and why would it clearly be sectioned off behind my hair? and only in one picture?

Im open to debate, ill give you all the info I can. im requesting help on the analysis if there are any photo experts out there.

and right here is where your story falls apart. you couldn't have been adjusting the lens with your right hand it is your left hand.

the mirror might be at eye level but YOU ARE leaning in towards the mirror you just don't realize it!

the face you think you see is in your mind! it is your shoulder more directly your HOODIE which is bunched up a little and your mind is playing a trick on you, your mind saw something it couldn't process so it told you it was something familiar that you have seen before.

don't be so damn defensive. you posted the pics because you didn't know for sure what you thought you "caught" in your pics. well now you know what you "caught". You caught a bunched up Hoodie in your pics

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

your 100% right about one thing, i got my hands mixed up, first day with the camera, and im excited by this picture. it IS my left hand. but that dosent change anything about the picture, i just made a fubar

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

i just took the photos you requested uploading them now, will edit them into the original post

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
wait, I see something...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d515e17eb83c.jpg[/atsimg]

Its Blu from Fosters Imaginary Friends!

Actually you know what, I've looked at the thing a dozen times over. It is pretty odd. I *think* I can see the black of the hoodie the OP describes he is wearing, so if that's true, it isn't his clothing. What could it be?
edit on 11-12-2010 by Xavialune because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Your link don't work for me. What's the deal, has it been removed?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Untergang

Yeah im definitely wearing a hoodie,

There you go, then. Your hood on top of your shoulder. Instant and obvious solution. Why would you think it anything else?

but if you compare the other shots in sequence, my hood is not visible,

Actually you can see it in other photos.

and i didn't move around while taking these shots

Yes you did. You are clearly slightly differently positioned in each shot.

plus my sweater is black, not transparent grey.

I bet your camera is black too but it also looks "transparent grey" in the unfocused photo.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Xavialune

My shoulder is halfway up behind my head?

Yes, of course it is, dude. It looks like you're leaning over.

I appreciate the effort, but haven't you ever seen a person wearing a jacket before?

edit on 12/11/2010 by Pseudonaut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Instead of taking images of the surroundings, repeat the original image by standing in the same place and attempting to replicate the image. Wear the same hoody. If your shoulder is/isn't in the shot, then you have your answer.

Until then, the umming and ahhing is a waste of time.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

reply to post by Mercenary2007

your 100% right about one thing, i got my hands mixed up, first day with the camera, and im excited by this picture. it IS my left hand. but that dosent change anything about the picture, i just made a fubar

your right it doesn't change anything about your picture.

the face you think you see is in your mind! it is your shoulder more directly your HOODIE which is bunched up a little and your mind is playing a trick on you, your mind saw something it couldn't process so it told you it was something familiar that you have seen before.

but you skipped over that part of my post and why s that? because its the logical answer to why you see an alien face in your picture and the majority of us didn't see it. your seeing what your wanting to see and trying to dismiss anyone's explanation that doesn't agree with your story.

The sad thing is you don't even realize your leaning forward in that picture and you don't even realize its your hoodie your seeing not some alien face that is only their in your mind.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Instead of taking images of the surroundings, repeat the original image by standing in the same place and attempting to replicate the image. Wear the same hoody. If your shoulder is/isn't in the shot, then you have your answer.

Until then, the umming and ahhing is a waste of time.

Why did it take 2 pages of bother to get to a valid post?

I recommend this advice. It will put this to rest and get those funny folk off your back.

Or.. wait, lol, I made a double entendre.

I get a happy star for my book.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join