It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible alien photo *edited, all information/photos I can give.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Wow, I am open minded but seriously dude you are really causing a stir about nothing. It is clearly your jacket and hood.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Ive been gone for the weekend...

How did yall seriously talk about this one for 6 PAGES???

hhaha

Looks like a shoulder...

love the Boba edit...

was this a cheesy way to get some FB adds???

if there was something there then why didnt you see it while looking through???

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by antibren

It seems that aliens have now discovered photo bombing,
Like this squirrel

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

and further more....

What would be the point of a ET joining you in a lame "cliche" mirror FB pic
if he hadnt the profile to be tagged in

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I'm 100% sure that's your shoulder, if not, then where the heck is your shoulder?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

The op is drawing faces in the creases of his sweater. Thanks for wasting my time. What's next? Photos of clouds shaped like bunny rabbits? Seriously, this thread should be moved to hoaxes and forgotten quickly.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Nice shoulder shot! Get a grip guy.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Normally I'd just say you got excited and made an error, but I see you stuck to your story after you knew it was your own shoulder. A word of advice, just say oop's made a mistake, my bad. People will accept that. The way you continued on though it appears as though it was an intentional gaff for attention.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I still maintain that is your shoulder and/or hoodie.

Unless you have mastered the art of making your head levitate off your body and hover right behind the camera ... then your head MUST be supported somehow. I don't see your neck. So that tells me that you were bent slightly forward with your head bowed and shoulders hunched inward.

I still don't see a face. I only see fabric folds and a sticker. I'm sorry. I love pics where something is visible, but this isn't one of them, imho.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
OP, first of all let me extend my sympathy for some of the ruder remarks.

I would also like to say to everyone: Check the "white point" (or gamma) setting on your cameras. Jeez. Seriously. Every decent damn camera on the market has this setting, and approximately 100% of them are set too dark by default. I find myself repeatedly downloading posters' images so I can push up the gamma to see the stupid things.

As to what's behind you... well, hard to say. To me it does *not* appear to be your shoulder. From your description and what I can see, I believe I can place your should line elsewhere. On the other hand, not having been there when it happened... [shrug].

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
How and why does this reside in Aliens and U.F.O.'s?!
You have a decent camera and overactive imagination.

Do you really think that an alien creeped in your home, got behind you as you were taking a picture then left?!

Holy Crap!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The bevel in your mirror is playing tricks on you. I suggest sharpening up before you enter the real world. I am praying for you... NOT!!!!

Originally posted by Blaine91555

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Excellent resolution and answer with "Proof" to what it is and not to what he thought it was.. Matrix-ing is so very easy, if it was an Alien he seen, then "Damn It!!" that's what his shoulder looked like at that time during the photo!! Either way, this thread should be moved, or cashed in the dumper. Maybe I should get the camera out and take some pics and thread them here, hell! the rest of the stuff I thread post doesn't get this much attention...."EVER!!" lol...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I think he's left the building.

He can be proud that a moment of enthusiasm and imagination has somehow stretched across some 100 posts....sigh...chuckle...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I definitely see a Grey's head behind your shoulder, in the first picture.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
I definitely see a Grey's head behind your shoulder, in the first picture.

After I see the hyper-zoomed image above, I'm totally convinced it's a shoulder, not a Grey head.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join