It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think aliens want to achieve with us?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

What is the alien's agenda?

There are various sources that all point to the aliens that visit us to be self-serving and covertly imperialistic (as well as stemming from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System), and that they generally treat many of us as laboratory animals, slaves, etc.

From deciphering ancient Sumerian and Akkadian tablets, Zecharia Sitchin has concluded that hundreds of thousands of years ago, a group of aliens (who were probably Reptilian -- the Greys came about later) mixed their DNA with the hominids here in order to come up with a slave race of Homo sapiens to work the mines. The Sumerians called the aliens, Anunnaki, which means "those who from heaven to earth came."

This is corroborated by award-winning producer and journalist, Linda Moulton Howe, in her testimony of having been invited to a US Air Force Base in New Mexico and shown a top secret document called: Briefing Paper For The President Of The United States Of America On Identified Aerial Vehicles. In that document it talks about a thorough UFO investigation by the Air Force which included the retrieval of multiple alien bodies and crashed spacecraft. It also talks about an alien that survived one of those crashes and who told the Air Force that his race started Homo sapien life on this planet.

Ever since the Anunnaki arrived, they have been using us as slaves and laboratory animals for their various experiments. That has never changed. It is their wish to continue to covertly subjugate us, just as they have been for many thousands of years.

Theres so many versions of this story, I don't know what to believe.

What I've read is this. The Anunaki are actualy aliens (not part human) who came down to earth from heaven (those who were cast down to earth from heaven). And WE are the product of genetic engineering and such (part homo-erectus, part Anunaki, part whatever else) and were used to mine this planet a long time ago. We are not a product of evolution, Homo-erectus is. The missing link between homo erectus and us is, there is none, Erectus was engineered into us. Thats what I've read anyway.

I've also read the Grays were also genetically engineered long ago before Man was an Idea, but the grays too weak so they made men are who stronger.

Anyway thats long time ago, that might not even be accurate, All I know noone knows whats happened in outer space for the past 4,000 years, so the future is all speculation (only our govt knows.. sigh...)

Probably no "big evil" or anything. Nothing that bad I dont think anywayt.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I hear ya there bud. But our only option is to research everything we can, from all sides, no matter how wacky the theories may be, and try to come to some sort of conclusion that makes the most logical sense. I do not expect to find all the answers in just one thread in one day. It is a continuing quest for knowledge and truth, that should be revised as our information on the pertinent subjects change and grow. With every possitive, there is an equal and opposite negative and the boon of the internet is no different. We are blessed to be able to have so much research material at our fingertips, yet with it also lies the problem of having almost too much information to have to digest and sort. There is no happiness without sorrow, and that's just the way it is.

Edit: spellin' errors what else, probably more I missed.

cheers,

StickyG

[edit on 8-7-2004 by StickyG]

[edit on 8-7-2004 by StickyG]

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I do not mock or patronize either of you, and do consider this a serious matter.

Hi, StickyG. Your fair and kind demeanor is very much appreciated. I am happy to answer your questions. I don't know everything but I am glad to help as far as I can. My site does not answer these questions, so I will here.

Originally posted by StickyG
Paul Richard and Earthsister give two different views... According to Paul, they are self serving and only want to enslave us, and according to Earthsister, all that slavery stuff has been stopped, and the whopping 218 races of aliens only wish us the best.

There was no slavery going on, but there were recently, and for some time, two races taking advantage of humans' primitive inability's by creating hybrids with their own respective races and particular humans. Doing this all in itself was not the main problem, but the methods and tactics the alien races had to use on humans to accomplish it amounted to abusive, unauthorized use of humans, both because the humans were in no position to fully agree, and because many of them absolutely did not agree. There were also a few other races who had no official business here at Earth at all but only took pieces of human genetics. The most advanced races visiting Earth stepped in to help, organized all of the visiting races under one leadership and ended those uses of humans.

The number of races who were carelessly and rudely handling humans was very small compared to the number visiting. The amount of use and abuse of humans was small compared to the great amount of mutual contact going on between all our visiting races and their human contacts. Now, no alien races are abusing humans in any way. However, any contact can still, by natural assumption and all the stories, seem like abduction to humans.

Would either of you care to have a debate on the subject? I'm sure it would make for one smokin thread here at ATS.

I will discuss, but I will not debate.

1. You claim to be in fairly regular contact with our cosmic friends so during these meetings, are they always held here on earth or are you ever whisked up into space for them?

Usually of what we recall, they are held here on Earth. Often they are on the aliens' crafts. We do not recall all of our encounters, or all of the content of all of them.

2. If they are always here on earth, do they always choose a human form during contact or have you seen different biological body structures similar to Paul's claims about reptilian, insectoid, and the traditional greys/greens type of bodies?

The different body structures you see or hear about are almost entirely due to different races being reported. Some of them can take on other shapes also. Many of our visiting races fit the common gray description to hear it told.

The differences in races are so vast that indeed some appear to us to be similar to some life forms familiar to us. The alien race that humans call "Reptilians" are not reptilian at all. "Insectoids" are not insects either. Most of the reports of common races have a true basis, but not all of them do. For instance, there is no race that is Nordics. The idea of Nordics and what they look like came from mistakes of assumption and fabrications of humans- not from any actual encounters.

Yes, my husband and I have seen many different body structures of other races. My husband has greater awareness and ability, wider experiences and further in depth encounters with our contacts than I do. This is normal to human nature and is the reason why the aliens seem so mysterious to us.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
senshido

Good questions.

- Where do you meet them?
Usually either in my home or on their crafts.

- How do you know the time/place to show up?
The aliens usually take care of that...
They know what we are doing or have planned for the day.
Or they ask us ahead of time to be ready.
They plan many meetings for night time while we are asleep.

- Who else besides yourself meets it/them?
Many thousands of humans meet with the same alien beings we do.
Many more thousands meet with each and every race that visits Earth.
Some of our friends and family members have met our alien contacts.

- What do they look like?
They all look like people, but all different.
They look like people as opposed to animals or plants or objects.
Some of my drawings are on my pages.

- Where are they from?
All of our visiting races are from around us in a close area of our galaxy.
Almost all are from our arm Orion, a few from the neighboring two arms.

- And how do they get here?
They travel in large space crafts.
They use dimensional technologies to arrive in shorter time.
(Other dimensions have different values of time.)
The average time it takes for all of them to get here is two weeks.
Each representative and his crew travel in their own craft or crafts.
The smaller crafts we usually see are shuttles from their larger crafts.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Since we seem to see so much activity in South America, I would speculate one as Antarctica, and quite possibly somewhere in Pategonia. Also based on their significance in the cradle of civilization, somewhere beneath the sands of the Middle East. I would also consider that the Genie myths are also the Zetans, which by the way I know are still seen and believed by many living in the surrounding deserts.

Well, quite alot to digest my friend. Let's hope Earthsister can come and share her thoughts about all this as well.

I would love to, but only to offer my understanding.

I do not know from the aliens about the origin or reasons for cattle mutilations. I asked them and was refused this information for my own safety in speaking publicly. I only know for certain that the govts (obviously) used cattle mutilations as a large part of the propaganda against the alien races. I do not believe that many reports were of authentic instances, but copycat with an ulterior motive. I suspect that an alien race needed something from the cattle.

I know from the aliens that there is one underground facility that belongs to all of the alien races that are visiting Earth. It is mainly for storage of emergency supplies. The alien races also hold some meetings there with each other and individual human contacts- not with govt. No alien races stay there. This is at four corners, NM, AZ, UT, CO. The USA raided the facility, but the stories that came out through the grapevine were against the aliens instead. All other underground bases are human military.

No alien races live on Earth or in Earth at all. It is a physically, biological impossibility. It would be immediately deadly for them, and impractical and unnecessary to even attempt it. They are perfectly comfortable on their own worlds in their own atmospheres. While here, they are perfectly comfortable and safe inside of their crafts.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by aukaiman8000

Most of what you ever hear is just that- stories. Stories of stories of more stories. That is the way people think and believe in things they do not know anything about.

There is only one place to learn the truth about the aliens, and that is from the aliens. If you do not have your own contact, at least look at where things you hear are coming from. Other people's knowledge that you will listen to and consider should be recent and firsthand from stable, thoughtful, intelligent, informed advanced alien experiencers. You might not know how to tell these people are what they say they are at first, but you will be able to tell if they are not right away.

There are a few other races of humans in the Universe. Their DNA got on their worlds the same way ours got here. We all developed on our own worlds from our earliest beginnings to naturally evolve and fit our own unique worlds and atmospheres. One of the races that visits Earth is human- the exact same DNA as we are, but they are much further advanced and evolved than we are, having been at it for a much longer period of time than we have. Our race came directly from them. I know about this from the aliens, however, I do not know exactly how it happened in detail.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Thanks so much Earthsister for you thoughtful and honest replies. As I said earlier, lots to chew on here, and I hope other members are following these discussions as they progress. I do find it very odd that you replied with...

do not know from the aliens about the origin or reasons for cattle mutilations. I asked them and was refused this information for my own safety in speaking publicly.

...as I consider this a vital peice of information. I purposely chose this phenomena instead of crop circles because I already knew you had plenty of answers regarding the circles. I won't press the issue with the cattle, since I believe your(our?) friends have spoken all they will about it.

So if you don't mind, let's discuss these circles. They ARE signs of some sort using math/geometry to tell us something I'm assuming. This being the case, any chance we can get any clues as how to decipher/arrange them so we can understand their message? Does the date and location have anything to do with their message, or is it simply the design? Any clues would be helpful. Also who exactly is making them? Is the council responsible for them or are they made by the various visitors that are constantly coming and going from our little blue gem? If so, do the visitors have to get permission from the council to make one? Since they have been found for several hundred, if not thousands of years, how can we be expected to have accurate recordings of them all to even complete the message they contain, especially since human documentation of them is spotty at best, even in current times.

Well I guess that's all for now
haven't slept in a couple days...lots of stuff happening right now, and no I'm not high on anything keeping me up. Pure spirit driving me here

Paul if you would like to chime in on the whole crop circle mystery I'd really appreciate it. Like I said, the more angles the better. Logic and intuition always prevail.

cheers and g'nite,

StickyG

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Good Sex.

The Aliens are looking for good sex and maybe a hot party.
If we can get a good party going we could create some interstellar or interdimensional trade going.

"Tired of the day to day Saucer race?"
"Alien tours presents: EARTH"
"See the primative humanoids"
"Get intouch with your wild side"
"see how ignorant savages live"
"Park the Saucer, set your ray gun aside and PARTY"

"Just 5.94 quadrian units for a 7 day stay"
"All sustanence nutrients supplied"
"and in their natural state!"
"Bring your friends and pod-mates"
"They will thank you for it"

Alien tours not responsible for lost items or injuries or loss of life inccurred during stay. All applicable taxes and tariffs apply.

Que Music: "La, La, La, Do, Da"

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by slank
Good Sex.

The Aliens are looking for good sex and maybe a hot party.

*L*

Actually, in at least some cases, that is not far off the mark.

There is the well-known case about the South American farmer who was abducted and had, you know, with an alien before being discarded back onto his field.

There are also references to this sort of thing in the bible...

�And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth and daugters were born to them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Paul if you would like to chime in on the whole crop circle mystery I'd really appreciate it. Like I said, the more angles the better. Logic and intuition always prevail.

Hi StickyG,

I remember seeing a rare video of a probe manifesting a crop circle in a matter of seconds. Then there are reports of people seeing a ray of light on a field, stemming from a UFO, which results in their formation.

When true crop circles are made, there is a peculiar effect on plant life whereby the stalks are bent but not broken and their molecular structure is slightly altered (through electromagnetic means) so that they no longer grow. This EM effect cannot be duplicated by the various hoaxers.

The purpose behind the formation of crop circles is that they represent clever psychological and intellectual experiments that are conducted by Zetan educators. Imagine an alien classroom that addresses to the student body how the Terrans react and interpret the latest crop circle geometric patterns. It is likened to when a zoologist puts something strange and unusual in a guerilla's cage and then monitors the reaction.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
They are here to deceive us. They will take advantage of an opportunity when humans are vulnerable and unable to combat certain circumstances, like a pole shift, to help us and awe us so that we put our trust in them. Then they have control of us. Why not just do it now or whatever? Good question. I'm not exactly sure, but it could be because they would have too much resistance if they tried to take over, so they are waiting for an attack of deception where they don't have to risk rebellion by us. Why fight us for what they want, when they could simply manipulate us into what they want?

Besides, look at our governments and those in power. We all complain about them and how they are evil and so on. Well look who the aliens are dealing with. Those same people. So why would you think our leaders and others in top power are wrong, but "ah, these aliens sure look nice." Just think of how much evil is perpetrated by way of coaxing or impressing the victims so that they trust you, or follow you or give in in some way. A pedophile impresses the child with candy or toys and a nice smile. Hitler was a magnicent speaker who promised all this glory and all these amazing feats that the nazis would accomplish. People blow themselves up to kill hundreds of people so they can "go and be with 70 some virgins."

This strategy is used often by people who are evil, so I warn to be careful and not just throw yourself into their arms like a brainless teen girl at the sight of N'sync, or whatever band you would insert there.

Which is more dangerous, an open and obvious attack, or a sneaky, undetected one? A surprise one? Hope this makes sense to you.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
SimpleTruth,

That is a good appraisal and excellent advice. They are indeed here to deceive us and use us for their own selfish purposes.

Did you know that there are even abductee reports about the aliens using our glandular extracts as nutritional supplements?

How do we find common moral ground with people who are open to using us as vitamin pills?

(Ret.) US Army Sgt. Clifford Stone stated that the Zetan-Greys will eventually try to manipulate us by coming forth and stating that they created Jesus. They wish to do this in order to foster the idea that they are the cause of all divinity, which is of course, ludicrous.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by slank
Good Sex.

No alien people have sex with any humans at all. It is biologically impossible.

Disinformation abounds.

[edit on 9-7-2004 by EarthSister]

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I do find it very odd that you replied with...

do not know from the aliens about the origin or reasons for cattle mutilations. I asked them and was refused this information for my own safety in speaking publicly.

...as I consider this a vital peice of information.

Sometimes it is not safe for an individual to have vital information. It makes him a neon target for those who do not want it known. It is better that certain individuals are left free to speak so that information gets shared, even if it is not always well accepted. When things happen to other individuals, that is when some part of the information is most valuable, and often vital to progression in their own roles.

So if you don't mind, let's discuss these circles.

The authentic formations are created by alien life. At one time, different races created them independently of other races. Not all visiting races created them, but many did. Now all authentic formations are created under the guidance of the organization. Each is a coded message and many are parts of messages partnered with other formations. Together they all tell a history of contact and intentions. Because they are coded and created with alien technology, no humans can actually fabricate any of them with lasting success. Once we have the codes, we can read them all at once. The public cannot be fooled forever. The truth about the formations is also going to expose the intentions of those who fabricate them.

There are specialists who have worked to decipher the codes but all the well-known ones have been bought by govt to make them stop doing it. I do not know if these specialists or anybody in govt has accomplished any deciphering of the codes at all. I do not have any knowledge or hints about the codes from alien life.

Most formations you ever see or hear about today are fakes, created by invested groups against the aliens, and against true information about the aliens.

People have been photographing and cataloging the formations in recent history of them. They are well-placed to be found by particular individuals, and any most important ones that may be missed can be repeated. The aliens know very well which ones we have recorded and who has them. Anybody still working at it independently would be doing it in secret to avoid govt harassment.

Unfortunately, there is so much disinformation about what the formations are and what they are for that common people will believe just about anything about them.

[edit on 9-7-2004 by EarthSister]

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Sometimes it is not safe for an individual to have vital information. It makes him a neon target for those who do not want it known.

I consider it vital information because I see only two explanations for the cattle and other livestock mutilations. Either aliens are doing it, or we are doing it (and when I say we, I mean some secret human organization). If we are doing it, then we are using advanced technology to do so, including advanced laser and flight technology, with secret bases to launch from. As I mentioned in earlier posts, these bases, be they alien or human are most likely located somewhere in Antarctica. Corroborating conspiracy theories speak of secret bases, originally created by the Nazis in Antarctica for their flying saucer programs, among other things. Who's running them now is uncertain, but after WWII, the United States basically took over where the Nazis left off. So if I'm to conclude anything from this, it's that since your connections say, "Can't tell you because it's too dangerous to know", then I probably shouldn't even be speculating here. Yikes! I'll take my chances.

It is better that certain individuals are left free to speak so that information gets shared, even if it is not always well accepted. When things happen to other individuals, that is when some part of the information is most valuable, and often vital to progression in their own roles.

You lost me here. When what things happen to other individuals? And how come only some part of the informations is valuable? I just don't get your point here. Maybe you could rephrase it.

Once we have the codes, we can read them all at once. The public cannot be fooled forever.

And I suppose we'll get all the codes sometime in 2012, splendid.

Most formations you ever see or hear about today are fakes, created by invested groups against the aliens, and against true information about the aliens.

I'm sure many are fakes, and part of the disinformation campaign, but as Paul mentioned in his post, the EM effect cannot be duplicated by the hoaxers, nor the node changes.

Unfortunately, there is so much disinformation about what the formations are and what they are for that common people will believe just about anything about them.

I agree about the deluge of disinformation, but I don't think you can say we will believe just about anything about them. The ignorant and uninformed will believe just about anything about them, but not everyone, including me.

I think, if anything, crop circles prove without a doubt that we are being visited by something not from earth. Whether they are trying to tell us something, or are just messin with us, I'm still not certain. I see merit in both scenarios.

Again, thanks for your replies Earthsister, they have given me much to think about.

cheers,

StickyG

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
- Who else besides yourself meets it/them?
Many thousands of humans meet with the same alien beings we do.
Many more thousands meet with each and every race that visits Earth.
Some of our friends and family members have met our alien contacts.

Everything from rapes to murders to plane crashes to meteors has been caught on tape.

So, do your friends posses cloaking capabilities which make them invisible to us, or are they in a dimension invisible to us, or are they really sneaky about it?

I'm asking because persumably with so much traffic someone was bound to take a picture of them.

Thanks for taking the time to answer btw.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Sometimes it is not safe for an individual to have vital information. It makes him a neon target for those who do not want it known.

I consider it vital information because I see only two explanations for the cattle and other livestock mutilations. Either aliens are doing it, or we are doing it

Do you think maybe, at at least at one time, it was both?

So if I'm to conclude anything from this, it's that since your connections say, "Can't tell you because it's too dangerous to know", then I probably shouldn't even be speculating here. Yikes! I'll take my chances.

There is no danger in saying publicly what you think, or openly mimicking anything that many other people speculate on either. The danger is only in indicating by your personal actions and knowledge, to the awareness of certain authorities, that you have a position with the aliens and in the progression of alien-human relations. It gives you a reputation kind of like a spy in enemy territory, and indicates your person as an object of potential leverage against the aliens, if certain authorities recognize you and wanted to use you. In other words, if you really have personal contact and know advanced things about the aliens, the authorities want you for themselves and will get whatever they can out of you and your alien contacts in any way they can.

We trust our government and authorities to conduct themselves in our best interest, and to protect us from any enemy or criminal in every way they can. But if you suddenly realize that they see you as a friend of the enemy, as a threat to national security, it is a very serious and frightening matter when you find your phone tapped and "suits" following you and your friends around town. This sends a message to the aliens, and makes it dangerous for the aliens to give individuals certain information that they may repeat, and puts a huge responsibility on the aliens for their human contacts' safety and quality of life.

It is better that certain individuals are left free to speak so that information gets shared, even if it is not always well accepted. When things happen to other individuals, that is when some part of the information is most valuable, and often vital to progression in their own roles.

You lost me here. When what things happen to other individuals? And how come only some part of the informations is valuable? I just don't get your point here. Maybe you could rephrase it.

When people hear true information about alien life, and why and how things happen, it promotes understanding and insight into their own experiences with the aliens, past, present and future. Even if only one thing that was said stands out to them, it could make a personal difference. Even if the people who hear it are not aware of any experiences, or do not know anybody else who has experiences, still when they hear good, accurate, firsthand information, it has a positive effect on their understanding and broadens their thought patterns of the entire issues, and on all the stories they hear, even if it does not seem so at the moment. If somebody listens to some of the things people like me say, he may scoff and ridicule today, but if and when he meet an alien being for the first time and is scared out of his arrogant, skeptical wits, he might recall that there are people who have progressive contact, and this may encourage him to control his fear and try to open communications. For many first-timers, this is the exact thought that makes it possible for them to seize their opportunity.

The most important thing is that true information is shared, not that it is believed. It is better that most people do not give much credence to an advanced alien experiencer or his ideas, because the less credible he sounds, the less apt he is to be silenced. When these experiencers are recognized publicly, they are easily stopped or redirected by authorities. Not being recognized leaves them free to speak and share information.

Once we have the codes, we can read them all at once. The public cannot be fooled forever.

And I suppose we'll get all the codes sometime in 2012, splendid.

I do not subscribe to any belief focused on 2012 and neither do the alien races. There is nothing slated for that time or in the projected apparent view of that time. There are always things happening to be discovered in every year and every month. Humans just always have to have a date going on.

I'm sure many are fakes, and part of the disinformation campaign, but as Paul mentioned in his post, the EM effect cannot be duplicated by the hoaxers, nor the node changes.

True but you can't see that effect from a photograph. And people can write whatever captions they want.

I agree about the deluge of disinformation, but I don't think you can say we will believe just about anything about them. The ignorant and uninformed will believe just about anything about them, but not everyone, including me.

I think, if anything, crop circles prove without a doubt that we are being visited by something not from earth. Whether they are trying to tell us something, or are just messin with us, I'm still not certain. I see merit in both scenarios.

It's the best thing to do- to hold out. But where does all your information come from? You may be choosing very wisely, but from a pool of speculation, disinformation and propaganda. Each piece of information is relative to another of the same pool. There is but an iota of true information there, but you (most) use popular and common methodes of averages to measure it. When true information is told, it does not even look just like anything in that pool except by remote accident, and is less likely to be considered. If the "informed" are only educated on what is publicly made available to them now, they just do not know they are ignorant of the aliens. Studying the UFO field only keeps teaching them more about what all the humans are like.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by senshido

So, do your friends posses cloaking capabilities which make them invisible to us, or are they in a dimension invisible to us, or are they really sneaky about it?

Yes, any or all of the above. It is rare when a human sees something of alien life that the aliens did not put there just for that purpose. When we see them, it is not by accident. Their goal in doing this for us is the affect it has on our awareness and what we think about them.

I'm asking because persumably with so much traffic someone was bound to take a picture of them.

There are lots of photographs and videos available of alien crafts and these are increasing. However, the alien races never allow humans to take photographs the alien people-- this is for your benefit of knowing which are real and which are fake.

Thanks for taking the time to answer btw.

I am only happy to do it. You're welcome.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Well for one I know theres alot of fakes out there or people that just wanna be known and stuff like that and yes, I probably arnt as smart as alot of you but my voice counts so here it goes.

The reasons the extraterrestrial have visited us is, if you notice we are just starting all of our space programs going further then the moon and they have been coming throughout the bible, egyptian lore so on so on.
I figure that they are trying to study us becouse of how new we are (compared to them that is) and how we are doing

Now people who have information like picture or understanding somthing all of a sudden can be false but i have met some rather truthfull people and i am like a human lie detector

now the reason I think they dont want seen themselves is merely so we dont decide that we should down them incase they are unfriendly.

the thought of cloaking isnt too far fetched as i have seen some very hard to see things like Reflected Matalic which can look alot like its not there and theres the though of a reversed image through sunlight hitting the edges reflected and making only slight light

The Light they make is actually the same theory as a neon light.. kinda
When entering the earth's atmosphere the particle heat up and form a kinda light which is very different depending on heat position and speed

to help you understand get an empty pop can heat the rim up put a flashligh above it and then speed it infront of the computer screen so it makes a kinda after image and try with different heats (red orange are most common becouse its just a pop can...) but think of that with different metals like.... uuhm jeebus i cant even remember what they called it.. the best i can remember becouse i have only heard it twice in about 3 years...

Cold to the touch even in desert heat light like tin hard as layers upon layers of titanium (pardon spelling its 2:37 A.M.) now say this metal has an electric current through it like... the perpulsion when moving at those speeds electricity and the gravitational fluxuations caused by the magnet like purpolsion forms a kind of buzz very light but very feelable that heats that metal through irritation and immense force
when moving into a new atmosphere maybe different as of theirs they could easily start glowing differently for the fact that the atmosphere could be different and need to adjust itself or isnt good (Ex. Shortness of flight on earth on usually instances)

Now as for as some people have hear beams of heat/lasers these arnt too farfetched either

Using a good positioning of mirrors a laser pointer can heat up real nice and burn through tile now say they have some kind of crystal that acts like a large group of mirrors... theres your heat and the light is easily produced through electric charges... well thats all i can think of now hope you find this not too... uh whats the word >< eh i'll just say fake then please Im me at
Pythagorius for AIM and i could explain what i know further
(I live in EST so try around 10ish EST)

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
hey Earthsister, awesome info. I have been skimming and I have a few questions, sorry if these have been answered already.

Are they anatomically similar to us? I.e. They eat using theyre mouth, they have lungs, stomach, intestines etc.

How do they procrete? do they have eggs that they lay? A-sexual? Sexually?

why have they been abducting people? Is it similar to the idea of when we take an animal from the wild, tag it, and track it?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join