It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think aliens want to achieve with us?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
First of all, please apologize for my english, due it's not my usual language. As far as I know after reading lots of thougts and theories, I guess that they don't want us for mixing races: I mean, in the first post is said that maybe they need to improve thair race by "hybriding" new race with us because the need to be stronger or taller for making manual work
Do you really think that if they have this technonolgy they care if they are weacker (phisically) than us? If they are cloning themselves, do it for sure that they have this tech really developed.
Finally, in some of this theories, is descibed a mothership, or a huge UFO that contains lots of usualy seen flying saucers. If in the future we have this tech. (real space travel) would you ship milions of people at once? I guess that this travelers really live in this huge flying planets...because they don't have planet anymore. So, the conclusion is that they want to live here, I don't know if with us but...

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
The reason why the "members of the council" look that way is simply because EarthSister and her husband channel a Group Entity of discarnate Zetans.

I was wondering when this was going to come out, and I must say it is slightly different then what I thought. I also see the possibilty that Earthsister and her husband are actual abductees who the Zetans are using for propaganda purposes, using what Mike referred to above as a lie sandwich (great analogy btw). The important question here, and this has been discussed in this forumd a bit, was what would people's reaction be if an abduction event happened to them. Simplifying the answers a bit, it came down to two basic choices, fear or acceptance. It is not all that difficult to see how the people that welcome the aliens could be used to become unwitting diplomats spreading lies of their benevolence.

cheers,

StickyG

edit: spelling, and good morning Paul

[edit on 15-7-2004 by StickyG]

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Good morning StickyG,

>

Quite so.

From the debates that I had with ES, I saw no evidence from what she stated that she or her husband are abductees.

Alien propaganda can come about in a number ways:

1. Through screen memories in abductees, implanted by physical aliens.

2. Through telepathic manipulation/deception, implanted by discarnate aliens.

It is important to remember that when physical Zetans transition, they are still of the same STS mindset and they are still focused towards the deception and manipulation of lesser technologically advanced peoples.

Hence, discarnate Zetans help further the "lie sandwich" of incarnate Zetan propaganda through abductees and other misled Terran mystics.

If you will notice, discarnate Zetans also portray themselves as figures of galactic authority, like "members of the council."

There is no spiritual hierarchy as of yet, and there is no "Galactic Federation" either. Like the so-called "ascended masters," these are all illusory concepts of propaganda.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hey Paul,

A little while after reading your advice on updating my avatar--I had a great idea for a new one. That monkey I had as my old avatar was the sweetest monkey I ever had the good fortune of meeting--for real.

The fact that Earthsister's council are Zetans is disconcerting to me, please no offense to Earthsister. I guess I was hoping they would be some other race.

Peace

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ishivaji
Hey Paul,

A little while after reading your advice on updating my avatar--I had a great idea for a new one. That monkey I had as my old avatar was the sweetest monkey I ever had the good fortune of meeting--for real.

The fact that Earthsister's council are Zetans is disconcerting to me, please no offense to Earthsister. I guess I was hoping they would be some other race.

Peace

WTH is all the SUIZIDE TENDENZEN doing in your post? When I use the quote function, it doesn't appear at all.

Edit: that term is appearing in all the posts now, am I the only one that see's this?

Edit again: okay now it's different characters...who's drugging the server?

Strange Indeed,

StickyG

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hi Ishivaji,

Nice avatar and good choice!

Now, isn't that more becoming?

Ever since I joined ATS I always wondered why the word "avatar" was used for one's logo/picture in the forum. This must come across as especially odd among the Hindu element in here. It's like referring to a member's logo/picture as their "God." That's weird.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hi, ishivaji

Well, I just visited Earthsister's website out of curiousity.

Most of the members of the council she talks about are mostly, if not identically, resembling the Greys or Zetans. I assumed this council as stated as benevolent would not have these types of EBE's present. Rats.

I am sorry to have kept you hanging while I was away. I only have a few moments right now, but I will answer your prior post as soon as I can. I apologize to anyone else who missed me also.

None of the drawings on my site are of The Greys, but many races generally fit the popular description we hear told so much. Maybe the way I draw makes them look too much alike, as much as it defines their differences. Maybe if I drew a picture of anyone, it could blend into the crowd.

I will display my drawing of the lead representative of The Greys sometime in the future with a number of others. His true name is Mirra and he and his crew are now permanent, dynamicly participating members in the entire organization at Earth. They prefer to be refered to here as The Ancient Ones. We could not pronounce their actual race name.

Mirra and his crew are not "controlled" by the leaders of the organization -- they were invited and they accepted a working position in the membership of all the races of the organization. They had to change some of the things they were doing at Earth, and some of the ways they were doing some other things, in order to have the option. This was true for a number of the races as the organization was being put into complete affect by the leaders of it. If The Ancient Ones did not belong here and were unwelcome here, they would have been banished as some others were.

By participating in the organization, all of our visiting races deserve and enjoy the advantages of the sharing of all of the uniqe components they each bring to the table. Everything runs better by organization and everyone has protection and respect for their particular needs and differences. Every world of intelligent life has an organization of its visiting races.

Earthsister, maybe you could talk about this. Have you, or would you consider your own personal and in depth study into the information that is most widely accepted about these entities.

I can share what I know, which I can do best by your questions. I do not recommend inexperienced belief in any "most widely accepted" information about alien life because the more alike humans are to each other, the more they believe the same things.

The humans' "way" of assuming what must be right about the aliens has nothing to do with the aliens. Even when two people share the same experience at the same time, their accounts and drawings and perceptions of it are very different. A group mentality molds the contentions of its individual members. When any group of people decide to believe the same things, you have to realize what is happening to the truth. It is just human nature to do it this way.

Say for instance that 100 people are witnesses of a hit and run collision on a busy street. If the police question each person separately, they get 100 descriptions in which the offending vehicle is reported throughout to be all the colors of the rainbow. The largest number of witnesses report the car as blue, but did you know that blue is most people's favorite color?... While the police are tallying the results, arguments start in the crowd of witnesses. Some of biggest loudest witnesses get the most attention and opinion and can sway some of the others who were not quite sure what color the car was, but some of the other biggest loudest people who "did not witness anything at all" can join in and sway just as many others. To settle confusion, people start breaking off into groups of like perceptions. Some people join the group of the color they saw, some people join the biggest group, some people join the group their friend went into, some want to be in the group that has the shady spot, some join the group nearest to them so they do not have to stand alone etc etc. There is the whole truth all among the whole crowd, but look what happens.

Most of what we hear all around about "anything" is gossip. People talk A LOT about alien life, but hardly anybody on Earth really "knows" anything about the visiting races. Some people know a little and some know a little more than others and that is about it. There is some truth in the rest, but mostly it is just talk, whether it ever stemmed from anything actual or not. No integrity is preserved through any grapevine. There is only one place to learn truly about alien life, and that is from the aliens.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hi, Sticky

You are right, people are very foolable, I would never argue that. But it is far more likely that you would be fooled by all the possibilities brought up to you about me and my own things going on that you do not know about, than that I am fooled by the things I do know about from my own experience.

I know my contacts very well from many encounters and personal conversations over my life. I know many beings of many different races. They have different personalities and duties and relationships with me and my family members.

Your assumption is understandable and I support your care for personal discernment. But don't assume that what you do not know about my family and friends, I do not know about them. I do not assume that your family and friends are diabolical flesh eaters playing a trick on all of mankind just because I do not know them. Hey, it is just as probable, but I would not believe it just because somebody else with an ax to grind kept suggesting it.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
they are curious about us and i bet they are studing us... and waiting till we destroy our selves so they can come save us

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   

That is not a fact.

I assure you, none of the alien races that visit Earth are anything similar to the things that some assign to "Zetans." All Earth's visiting races are fine beings, as alive and physical people as we are.

Just think about everything for yourself. Don't let anybody lead you anywhere, especially not personally against somebody else who has further experience and knowledge with the subject than he does. Don't ever let anybody lead you against a whole race of people or a whole lot of races of people.

Nobody with little or no personal experience of his own can know somebody else's extensive, comprehensive personal experience better than they do, no matter what he says or how he says it or how many times he says it.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by StickyG

Hey Paul,

Peace

WTH is all the SUIZIDE TENDENZEN doing in your post? When I use the quote function, it doesn't appear at all.

Edit: that term is appearing in all the posts now, am I the only one that see's this?

Edit again: okay now it's different characters...who's drugging the server?

Strange Indeed,

StickyG

You think that's weird? I could not access abovetopsecret.com lately, and quite a few other websites that I could previously access with ease. After some investigation, somehow the "Privacy" option on my IE web browser (the one that blocks cookies) was set to "Block ALL cookies" (meaning I cannot log on to many websites using a username and password, including ATS). My security option was also somehow set to the highest, which pretty much blocks half the internet
I asked everyone in my family, no one touched my computer at all - and if they had, they'd have NO reason to do this, (only 1 person in my family even knows how, other than me, and that's my dad) and from experience, my family are not pranksters nor have they ever done anything like that before. Anyways, this only leaves one of 2 options: I got a worm/virus/trojan, or I was hacked. I constantly run ZoneAlarm firewall and Nortin Antivirus, and there are no logs of any attempts at intrusion etc. It *could* be a member of my family, but that is highly unlikely!

But this isn't the most interesting part. In Internet Options / Security / Restricted Sites, www.abovetopsecret.com for some reason was the only website that I noticed appeared on that list. I've never added anything to that list, I never touch these options. When I saw this, it was a little disconcerting. This "Restricted Sites" part is supposedly designed for websites that can damange my PC in some way, or rather, that's the wording Microsoft used in IE to describe this. I know enough about computer/internet to know what I'm doing, so these options would be childish/unnecessary for me - they could only hinder my ability to access the web.

I understand this isn't a big deal (it would be if I didn't know enough about computers and didn't know these options exist, as I'd probably spend a much longer time trying to figure out why I cannot access ATS anymore and many other websites), but this is indeed a mystery, and StickyG's post inspired me to share it here.

It's small things like that that can potential grow into something extraordinary. It's already weird enough that I have no explanation for such an occurance, since nothing similar has ever happened to my PC - and I've seen it all. I had viruses, I had trojans, I had email worms, I had hackers, I was packeted, "nuked" (icmp attack), had software glitches of every possible flavor, and sometimes accidentally messed things up myself - but I *always* found the problem and figured out a way to fix it, nothing ever presented itself as a mystery in my PC before. But right now, I'm clueless.

Oh and sorry I have nothing to add to the discussion at the moment, perhaps later

-Mike

[edit on 16-7-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

That is not a fact.

I assure you, none of the alien races that visit Earth are anything similar to the things that some assign to "Zetans." All Earth's visiting races are fine beings, as alive and physical people as we are.

Just think about everything for yourself. Don't let anybody lead you anywhere, especially not personally against somebody else who has further experience and knowledge with the subject than he does.

So don't let EarthSister's "assurances" of the benevolent, "alive and physical" nature of the races currently visiting this planet sway you. As she said, "Just think about everything for YOURSELF". Of course she then also suggests that you should listen to the self-proclaimed "experts", or as she calls them "someone who has further experience and knowledge with the subject". So generally, think for yourself. But if you find someone who says he has knowledge, you better believe it!

Don't ever let anybody lead you against a whole race of people or a whole lot of races of people.

Unless that whole race of "people" is out to suck you dry of energy, and then slaughter you and your entire race when it suits them and fits into their plans, all the while smiling and telling you they love you and it's for your own good. But hey that wouldn't happen, they are so friendly! And look how cute they are! Oh and a lot of the stuff they tell us turned out to be TRUE! Well that's proof that they love us and that they are not just spreading quality propaganda/disinfo about themselves so that we go like sheep to the slaughter, using our own free will! No, that can't ever happen.. it just can't... no I won't believe it... *puts on his best denial face*.

My suggestion: Come to your OWN conclusions, through your own observation and research. Any "expert" that is trying to convince you of something, obviously wants you to believe what he says, and isn't satisfied at letting you figure things out and learn on your own. But WHY would he do this? Why not just respect you free will and choice to learn at you own pace, by collecting data and critically thinking/observing and putting the pieces to gether and figuring things out? Why shove something down your throat and proclaim that it is true because he is an EXPERT so you must believe him? And if he expects you to BELIEVE HIM, then obviously he isn't out for truth to begin with. Why? Because anyone who expects people to believe them (assume they are right) doesn't value KNOWLEDGE himself, as he obviously think that it's OK to believe and assume people who proclaim they are right because they are "experts" - I mean he's doing it himself! Would he do something to you that he wouldn't want done to himself? So we can conclude that it would be SERVICE TO SELF to try to make someone believe you, instead of letting them do their own research WHEN and IF they are ready. And Service to Self means an agenda for the self, something in it for HIM, the "expert".

Basically, if an "expert" or an "alien" make certain claims and expect you to BELIEVE them, they think that BELIEVING others on their word is OK! So they must do it as well, because they expect YOU to do it. Ah, so now we know how much they REALLY KNOW, the self-proclaimed "expects" or the cute fuzzy aliens. Or maybe they simply want to control you, by manipulating you and your decisions/choices/free will with lies.

Nobody with little or no personal experience of his own can know somebody else's extensive, comprehensive personal experience better than they do, no matter what he says or how he says it or how many times he says it.

And that is why if someone says that they have extensive, COMPREHENSIVE, SUPER DUPER experience and knowledge about aliens, it is folly to question such an individual! Let's not forget the uncanny human ability to LIE to one another, to deceive and USE one another for their own nefarious purposes, all the while appearing nice, benevolent, and LOVING. Deception is an art you know!

So, given what humans (think US government) can do to each other and fool entire nations of people (think US government again), it would appear that for an extremely advanced race, fooling the entire human race into an illusion, a lie, a deception, a con job, is as easy as squashing a bug. Why would they? Same reason we do this to one another.

Earthsister says they aren't like us. I say, it is always possible that they ARE, only take our own human nature to a WHOLE other level. Why not? Because they say they aren't? I'd rather come to that conclusion from observation of their deeds, actions, behavior, etc... than assuming they are correct because they are 12 feet tall, have a smile from ear to ear, and glow like an incandescent lightbulb. Oh wait, that must be because they are "light beings", so that eliminates the possibility that they lie! Advanced races do not LIE, they are ABOVE such things!

Who says?

Well uh... hmm... I dunno, they told me that they outgrew this. But after they said that, they abducted by friend Steve and said it's for HIS OWN GOOD. Is it kinda like Bush establishing his version of Democracy in Iraq (aka the US puppet government), and saying it is for the good of the Iraqis and the good of the world? Is it the same as Hitler throwing Jews into gas chambers, and saying it is for their own good, and the good of the world?

Apparently, this phrase "for their own good" means absolutely NOTHING. And apparently, the Bible just MAY have been correct in at least 2 parts.

One, the part where it says "Know Thyself"
Two, the part where it says "BY THEIR FRUITS SHALL YOU KNOW THEM".

But hey, what do I know, I'm not an "expert", and I don't have a super duper amazing HUGE amount of experience with aliens. ET didn't phone my house, I did not channel any aliens, and I am not close friends with any galatic, spiritual, super-galatic, universal, Godly, Light-based, or "vanilla flavored" Grand Council!

I'm just fond of THINKING and figuring things out, and very very fond of objective truth, seeing reality and ourselves as these things ARE, not as I'm told, and not as I'd LIKE them to be. But once again, I'm no expert, I am just an "average joe" with just a hint of common sense.

What's a great manipulation tool? Giving lies mixed with truths. Usually truths go first.

First, as EarthSister did, you give a "common sense" truth like "THINK FOR YOURSELF". Then, you add the disinfo: "And don't question the self-proclaimed experts with more experience than you! Don't believe anyone who doesn't have experience when they dump on people who do have the experience (or so they self proclaim)! Trust the experienced ones!".

This contradicts the earlier truth of "THINK FOR YOURSELF" and attempts at manipulating your mind (using simply psychological tricks that all politicians use) at believing the SECOND statement, after your mind is in "agreement mode" from a couple of initial truths.

Politician:

Do you LOVE your country? (people: YES!)
Do you WANT a better life for your kids? (people: YES!)
Do you see the havok that your current leaders brought? (people: YES!)
Do you wish you knew the TRUTH where currently you are told lies? (people: YES YES YES!!)

Well, then vote for me, because I have far more experience, and I stand for TRUTH and oppose deception! (people: YES!)

And THAT is roughly where the cheering crowd was just grabbed by their very docile mental balls by the sneaky politician

Hey, religions do the same thing, advertisements do this, pretty much anyone does it who wants to manipulate you into agreeing with what they want you to agree with.

"Are you tired of achy coughs and sneezes and all the other medications never seem to work? Well, then we have the perfect solution! Take Tylenol!"

Need more evidence? Check out Aussie Bloke's messages. You will see this psychological method all over his threads.

Now I know I always SAY I seek truth, but do I? That's for me to know, the real question is, do YOU?

-Mike

[edit on 16-7-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam

So don't let EarthSister's "assurances" of the benevolent, "alive and physical" nature of the races currently visiting this planet sway you. As she said, "Just think about everything for YOURSELF". Of course she then also suggests that you should listen to the self-proclaimed "experts", or as she calls them "someone who has further experience and knowledge with the subject". So generally, think for yourself. But if you find someone who says he has knowledge, you better believe it!

When you listen to people, you learn things every time. Listening does not mean in itself "believing" or "following."

You should always think for yourself. When you listen to an honest, advanced alien experiencer, you can learn something about the aliens, among other things. When you listen to a liar who only claims to have experiences you can learn about what a liar sounds like, among other things. If you want to learn all you can about a subject, you have to study it all. You don't get to reach a verdict before you hear the information. Listening to information does not mean you are a sucker, it means you are wise.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I would tend to agree with Earthsister and lilblam: Listen but don't believe, and decide the truth for yourself.

I think, though, that it's important to define what we mean by "belief". If your friend tells you something, you believe them, not just because it's your friend that told you (and you trust them), but because the thing they told you makes sense! If they told you "Hey, the Earth has just exploded", you of course won't believe them no matter how much you trust them, simply because the Earth is quite clearly intact. If they told you something more credible like "Hey, your shoelace is untied" you'd trust them but still check for yourself if at all possible! Blind faith (or 'blind belief') is the thing to avoid, since one with blind belief believes without even checking!

Trust isn't bad; it's a shortcut as someone said, but it makes life easier without having to check every damn thing!

Belief isn't bad; it's merely the overall picture that one has so far. If you do about half of a jigsaw puzzle, you might be able to guess at what the picture is. That is not to say it's true, but that is what you suspect!

But blind trust and blind belief are bad! They cause you to believe things for no good reason other than that you believe them. (ie: without checking)

(Btw, before you start saying "bad is subjective", just consider that most things are "subjective", and "subjectivity" isn't a "bad" thing either. It just lets you see things from different angles, instead of an 'overall map view' the whole time)

Let me just add that religious belief (IMO) is 'blind belief', not true 'belief' as above which changes with increasing knowledge.

So: when I said above "Listen but don't believe", I think it would more accurately be "Listen but don't blindly believe".

ok, rant's over!

[I don't mean to cause offense to anyone, these are just my thoughts]

[edit on 18/7/2004 by Al Vereco]

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Al Vereco
I would tend to agree with Earthsister and lilblam: Listen but don't believe, and decide the truth for yourself.

Trust isn't bad; it's a shortcut as someone said, but it makes life easier without having to check every damn thing!

Belief isn't bad; it's merely the overall picture that one has so far. If you do about half of a jigsaw puzzle, you might be able to guess at what the picture is. That is not to say it's true, but that is what you suspect!

Kinda like all the evidence that points BOTH logically, and circumstencially that the US government, the Israeli spy agency Mossad, and our CIA among the "elites" created 9/11 and the entire "terrorist" propaganda (were complicit each in their own way), in order to further their own plans to get more power and control over the general population, and kill any "dissenters". This cannot really be PROVEN (same as anything Bush ever said, yet most of the country tends to believe him anyway), though based on understanding of human nature and the nature of those in our governments (psychopathic, power hungry, money-loving, liars, etc), and based on the analysis of what they DO, what they SAY, and who BENEFITS from it all, the most probable conclusion is that we're all being CONNED, we're being lied to and duped into supporting THEIR war on an invisible enemy that THEY created. Why? What is the motive? Well besides the general motive of loving power and the human desire to maintain the power that you achieve, there is very probably also a specific agenda, a PLAN and a REASON for this plan. What that specific reason is, is less certain, though evidence exists to suggest what this plan might be also, yet that is beyond most people's idea of "rational" or "plausible" simply because of the assumptions/conditioning/programs that those people have, that do not allow them to really THINK in an open way, but only to think in a constrained way, what their minds were conditioned to define as "normal". But wishful thinking is the raison d'etre of the human population.

But blind trust and blind belief are bad! They cause you to believe things for no good reason other than that you believe them. (ie: without checking)

Another note I'd add is, when you have concluded something based on evidence and logic (though not necessarily KNOW it to be true 100% yet), it is important to always remain OPEN to the possibility of being wrong. This cannot be overemphasized. This is what separates those who eventually find truth from those who do not. Very often, we cling to certain ideas/beliefs, especially if they seem rational and logical, and when we discover overwhelming evidence that contradicts them, we tend to "shove it under the rug" because we're more COMFORTABLE with what we have already accepted as fact. This maintains our illusions, our false ideas of reality, and only keeps us ignorant and without a clue. But once again, since ALL humans are service to self, wishful thinking is a major DEFAULT attribute of our being. It is only through effort that we get rid of it. To pretend it doesn't exist in your self is denial of reality.

(Btw, before you start saying "bad is subjective", just consider that most things are "subjective", and "subjectivity" isn't a "bad" thing either. It just lets you see things from different angles, instead of an 'overall map view' the whole time)

Bad IS subjective, and therefore to see ANYTHING as good or bad is illusory. However, to UNDERSTAND why someone WOULD see something as BAD, by putting yourself in their position, can be very helpful. The main issue here is, to remaine objective YOURSELF, so as to not compromise your own understanding by falling into the trap of subjectivity by "judging" things or people. This can be very tricky and takes practice and effort once again, to maintain this objective outlook. We're constantly bombarded with suggestions of what is "right" what is "wrong" what is "moral" what is "immoral" what is "bad" what is "good" what is "justified" and so forth. All those things are subjective, and this means illusory, temporary, and existing in your MIND.

For example, I don't think Bush is BAD, nor GOOD. But I can put myself into the place of either side, and SEE what would make them think one or the other. But all the time I remember my position of objectivity, which means just looking at precisely WHAT he does/says, what he does NOT do, how he ACTS, who is he associated with, what is his nature (which includes general human nature but also his personal nature, such as being a psychopath). Many of these things simply CANNOT be PROVEN. Most people seek for "proof" of one kind of another, where none exists, only KNOWLEDGE. This knowledge is gained from experience, from objectivity, effort, open-mindedness, and the desire to understand and seek TRUTH, instead of trying to confirm your own prior ASSUMPTION of what this "truth" should be. That is more difficult than it may sound.

So what are my objective assessments (not subjective judgements) of Bush?

- He's a psychopath.
- He's a liar.
- He desires power for himself, and is willing to do almost anything to get it.
- He doesn't respect nor care for human life - death of millions means nothing to him, yet he almost convincingly pretends to care on public media - which is just part of the nature of a psychopath.
- He thinks God talks to him and commands him to mass slaughter entire nations and groups - or so he said anyway.
- He associates himself with those like himself, who support/help him and his agenda, as they have that same agenda - like attracts like.
- He is also controlled by the "elite", he's a puppet who is allowed to play "war president" for a bit, until he becomes useless and is gotten rid of.

Does ANY of this make him a bad person? Not really, just a typical service to self psychopath - and he PREFERS it this way by choice, though he is ignorant of many things about his own nature, since he is also in denial as most humans are about their own nature. He's an expendable asset, just like Kerry and any other leader in the public government, and he is controlled and does the will of others, those who the public has no awareness of, yet. Therefore, any "candidate" will continue the same basic plan, even if they wear a different mask while carrying it out. The plan? Total dominion over as much of the population as possible, extermination of the Arabs/Palestinians, and subjugation/oppression of the human race, and that is only a small section, it is a means for something else, it an not end.

But why the RUSH to accomplish this so FAST and in such an obvious manner (at least to those who still have eyes to see)? Because there is something in our immediate future that the "elites" are aware of, but pretty much all other humans are not, including Bush and the public "governments". They are preparing for this event in our near future. What event or events? How about something like a global catastrophe, maybe cosmic or climate-related? What if the "aliens" have something to do with this? What if they are entirely different than what the general propaganda has been saying they are? And I don't mean in terms of being "good" or "bad" or "benevolent" etc. No, I mean their basic nature, their consciousness. Basically, WHAT they are can be just as important as WHY they are here. The WHAT can very often answer the WHY. And both of these things are hidden, because of the public ever "found out", they would mutiny all their governments, they'd panic, there would be chaos on a global level, the people would get hysterical with fear. And this has NOTHING to do with the public's inability to "accept" another civilization from outer space, which is the purported "reason" for why the government would keep it secret. There are hints at the answers to these questions, but they are not readily available if you're not doing the work on knowing your SELF. From what I understand, and from my observation of ATS, not one person even came remotely close to even guessing what they may be. But this is understandable, a squirrel cannot really GUESS what a human is, even if it sees one. It would really need to stretch its mind really far to just get a small glimpse of the nature of a human, and what it encompasses.

It's kinda like asking a goldfish what the sky is. So how can ANYONE know the nature of these "aliens" if it is so impossible or difficult? Hard to say, but once again, there are hints, suggestions, there are clues and signs, if one knows where to look. But before one would even know where to look, one must first understand who he himself is. Know thyself said Jesus! But nobody listened

This is why I said most people shut these possibilities out right away, as they are too "far out" and "crazy" or "conspiratorial" for them. And those who do NOT shut them out, still fail to do the work to really figure things out, and instead swarm internet forums like this one, making guesses and basically exchanging IDEAS, based on very little actual evidence or thought at all. What "work" do I speak of? The work on the SELF to rid oneself of the conditioned lies/illusions/propaganda/disinformation, to rid oneself of the constant programs that run our minds and take away our conscious BEing from us, and this BEing comes from the choice and openness to learn to SEE what is TRUE in our reality and within ourselves, instead of being a rag doll of "society" and the toy of "the powers that be" that shape us like clay. Those who think they are open minded are often in denial of the very assumptions that they are making, which are the cause of their mental constriction. This is often not conscious, and can be very subtle indeed.

Yet being open minded is half of the coin. Putting in conscious EFFORT to investigate/research/analyze/critically think/connect the dots is the OTHER half. Achieving both sides of the coin requires WORK. Saying "I'm open minded" doesn't make it so. Questioning every single thing that you've come to "know" and "believe", and try to rework your understanding of reality, of YOURSELF, of the people in your life, of EVERYTHING basically, takes TIME and EFFORT - and THAT is the start and the first step of the search for truth. Without knowing YOURSELF, you can never know anything else, because the main person we always LIE to is ourselves. Why do we do this? Because we're all SERVICE TO SELF, every ONE OF US, without exception. If you cannot even see that, because you're in denial, you'd be hard pressed to see anything else!

I'm not saying "accept it cuz I said so". I'm saying look, and see for yourself. The problem is, most of us don't know how to look, we've never tried, and when we did, we usually would get too terrified and would instantly "repress" what we might've accidentally learned - we deny it, we ignore it, we shove it under the rug, we constantly keep ourselves BUSY with "friends" and "TV" and "games" and all other activies, to refrain from quiet contemplation of our own being. So before anyone can SEE, they must learn to LOOK, which means open their eyes. And THAT takes a lot of effort in and of itself.

There is no free lunch in the universe. All true knowledge comes from your own effort and search for it. All there is, is lessons. Not all of us are ready to understand many of these things and a lot more, simply because we're not in that stage of our progress yet. Many who read this will instantly brush this off as nonsense, as jibber-jabber, as just senseless "talk" of nothing. Others, will have their curiosity triggered but will eventually become too distracted with other "things" and lose interest. Others, will spend time thinking about these concepts, and might come to certain mind-blowing revalations as a result of that thinking, though they are not ready to accept/understand ALL of this, just certain parts, which eventually lead them to a more complete understanding, when they are ready - and only THEY decide when they are ready.

Yet others will recognize what I say because they will have an intuitive understanding of this, even if their conscious/logical mind doesn't really know what to make of this since it hasn't really spent the EFFORT on it yet, and they WILL then choose to spend time/energy at working on themselves, will look within as well as without, will cross-reference all data/information they encounter with a perfectly and completely OPEN mind, and will recognize their own inner drive to seek knowledge, and follow it. Those are the ones who are ready, who are simply in that point of their learning cycle. But NO ONE who reads this is "bad" or "stupid" or "incompetent". Those are relative and subjective, and very much fluid. For all you know, one day G W Bush wakes up and realises he doesn't want to continue slaughtering millions, lying to the whole world, and stepping over others to get "to the top". This is unlikely in THIS lifetime, but it is nevertheless POSSIBLE, it is a CHOICE after all, no matter how improbable. Of course, for him, it is probably too late, as it was for Kennedy. He'll most likely just get shot if he decides to "get out" of his predicament. He has gone this far, it is too late to turn back.

But this is all speculating on an EXTREMELY tiny possibility, because his own nature and choices have firmly rooted him where he wants to be, so firmly, it would take a tractor to tear those roots at this point.

So am I wasting my time saying all this? Is it just service to self wishful thinking on my part that this post will help someone? Well yes it is, since no one asked me for anything I wrote here, I'm just acting on my own desire to send this out, cuz it makes me feel good entertaining the idea that someone, even if it is just 1 person, reads this, and eventually wakes up because of this. Just when I think I've learned my lesson to not GIVE when not asked, as this only amounts to TAKING since it is for the SELF that I do this, I still do it. At least I don't deny the truth, and rationalize it as "for someone else", as that would always be FALSE when I'm not ASKED.

Anyways, that's all folks! Anything and everything I said may be partially or totally wrong. All is just my opinion, and will remain my opinion until someone can validate or invalidate it for THEMSELVES, then it becomes my opinion AND their opinion - and so on. All I said can also be true, but no one will know until they choose to know. Ain't it funny how the simplest things can be so difficult to accomplish?

-Mike

[edit on 19-7-2004 by lilblam]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join