It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy Produced - Einstein Proven Wrong Again

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Seeing as you have a strange dogma about this company, I will link you to a physics forum where people were discussing their projects.

Now the best part is someone from the company came onto the site to defend BLP. Unfortunately, instead of backing up their "grand unified theory of BS", they simply posted links to fabricated papers on their site, in which the poster discredited.

The very fact that they claim to have a working theory, and working experiment, but cannot support it rationally to anyone around them, explains a lot.

And you have done nothing but the same tactics, just post more and more bunk papers.

READ FOR YOURSELF

edit on 10-3-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

They are moving into production with their power source, so I guess what other people think doesn't really matter.

No matter what commentary you care to add, you nor any of the nay sayers can get around two simple facts:

1. SR can not explain the energy released in the reaction.

2. Mill's is in the process of commercially producing his reactors and has signed contracts.

Therefore we can conclude:

1. SR is wrong

2. It doesn't matter what the idiots that think space bends believe.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Actually someone did a workup with SR and it could theorize what is happening with BLP's reported results.(legitimacy not 100% but neither is BLP's which don't offer any explanation to whats going on)

The main thing is the BLP's own unified theory of everything, doesn't support there own claims. And if they are saying this is "below the ground state" they are using QE as a marker to determine what exactly is going on with the Hydrogen, or did you not pick that up?

I other words, they are using theories that they say are wrong to prove results they have that don't fit in with their own theory.

edit on 10-3-2011 by boncho because: +info

edit on 10-3-2011 by boncho because: +

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

They are moving into production with their power source, so I guess what other people think doesn't really matter.

They've been moving into production for the last decade. If they have working models why don't they just sell back to the grid to make money? Why are they still fundraising, and as far as I know, no money has exchanged hands between the people they sold licenses too.

I don't think you understand how fraud and fundraising works....

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
It can not be proven that Mill's theory is 100% correct and that the hydrino is a valid new form of matter.

Look, if there are 2 quantum states of a system and a finite probability of transition between the two, and given that hydrogen is BY FAR THE MOST ABUNDANT ELEMENT IN OUR UNIVERSE (sorry I capitalized this in a vain hope to get a point across, which I won't), and given EXTREME SOPHISTICATION AND ACCURACY OF MODERN SPECTROSCOPY (oops, here I go again appealing to non-existent common sense), we would have seen spectral lines corresponding to that transition a while ago from various sources.

Have you done a university level course in quantum mechanics, like, for real?

No hydrino for you today.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
einstien was wrong about almost everything,you can travel faster than the speed of an electron ie the speed of light...pions travel faster than the speed of light as do singularities do to their small size.the smaller the particle the faster it can travel as it encounters less space time resistance.
he was also wrong about why electrons dont coelesce with nuclei,the reason infact they dont coelesce is that they travel at the speed of light thus have their own momentum giving them an oribtial escape velocity meaning they wont coelesce with nuclei as much as the moon wont with thye earth as it has its own momentum to carry it away from the gravitational clutches of earth.
it has nothing to do with the charge of the electron in refernce to the charge of the proton and neutron,

i cant count how many times ive orooved einstien wrong,he was a sham.
telsa was the real genius....forgotten and unseen.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeresHowItGoes
pions travel faster than the speed of light

Really? How can you know this?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

because the reason why their is resistance in motion is that space time exherts a friction on matter which is travelling,akin to air resistance on matter space time too exherts friction on matter.the smaller the matter the less space time resistance it experiences,and since electrons are made up of two pions one pion will travel faster than two pions.

singularities travel the fastest of all given that their size is so small.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

because the reason why their is resistance in motion is that space time exherts a friction on matter which is travelling,akin to air resistance on matter space time too exherts friction on matter.the smaller the matter the less space time resistance it experiences,and since electrons are made up of two pions one pion will travel faster than two pions.

a) electrons are not made of two pions
b) I timed pions in the lab and they always go slower than light

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

a) electrons are not made of two pions
b) I timed pions in the lab and they always go slower than light

you cant know any of those things to be true and you know that for a fact,pions havnt even ben detected yet let alone experimented on.
its my beleif that electrons are made up of teo pions due to the fact they hold so little mass,consideribly less than protons,neutrons,fermoins.
infact electrons are considered leptons,and leptons are considered to be fundemntal in that they cannot be dividied any more,and given that a pion is the smallest particle an electron by standard definition has to be a pion,but that isnt my belief i believe its two pions.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.
Quote replaced by "reply to".
edit on 17/3/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by HeresHowItGoes

I thought the Higgs-Boson was supposed to be the smallest theoretical particle.

Ah well, not that it matters to the price of fish.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

you cant know any of those things to be true and you know that for a fact,pions havnt even ben detected yet let alone experimented on.

Pions were detected a long time ago:

en.wikipedia.org...

And as I said, I did plenty of experiments with them at a few particle accelerators. They are as real as the cup of coffee you may or may not have had this morning

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by HeresHowItGoes

I thought the Higgs-Boson was supposed to be the smallest theoretical particle.

Ah well, not that it matters to the price of fish.

All Bosons are the heavier particles.
Lol yeah Fish and Chips will not be affected

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Heavier than what?

Bosons can essentially have any sort of mass. The term applies to quantum statistics, not mass.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

It can not be proven that Mill's theory is 100% correct and that the hydrino is a valid new form of matter.

Look, if there are 2 quantum states of a system and a finite probability of transition between the two, and given that hydrogen is BY FAR THE MOST ABUNDANT ELEMENT IN OUR UNIVERSE (sorry I capitalized this in a vain hope to get a point across, which I won't), and given EXTREME SOPHISTICATION AND ACCURACY OF MODERN SPECTROSCOPY (oops, here I go again appealing to non-existent common sense), we would have seen spectral lines corresponding to that transition a while ago from various sources.

Have you done a university level course in quantum mechanics, like, for real?

No hydrino for you today.

If you were so smart, then I have to assume you would have figured out that lower ground states were possible and you would have beaten Mill's to the punch.

Of course, that did happen.

It didn't happen because SR is a complete joke of a theory.

Sorry to inform you, but you have wasted the better part of your life studying theories that are totally useless when it comes to solving real world problems.

They are useless because they are wrong.

edit on 17-3-2011 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Pions were detected a long time ago:

en.wikipedia.org...

And as I said, I did plenty of experiments with them at a few particle accelerators. They are as real as the cup of coffee you may or may not have had this morning

No, some particles were detected a long time ago in some photographic plates. Those particles were then wedged into a ridiculous theory that includes known violations of conservation laws.

"Pion currents thus couple to the axial vector current and pions participate in the chiral anomaly."

hmmm....

What exactly is a "chiral anomaly?"

Wiki is kind enough to tell us:
en.wikipedia.org...

"A chiral anomaly is the anomalous nonconservation of a chiral current."

What exactly does "nonconservation" mean?

It means it violates the known laws of physics.

That's what it means.

What else violates the laws of physics?

How about the "one-loop Feynman diagram" that accounts for the "chiral current"

en.wikipedia.org...

"The evaluation of one-loop Feynman diagrams usually leads to divergent expressions, which are either due to zero-mass particles in the cycle of the diagram (infrared divergence) or due to insufficient falloff of the integrand for high momenta (ultraviolet divergence). "

l33t speak for "we like to divide by zero"

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'll believe it if I see products in the market that do what the OP claims. Otherwise, it's just speculation.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
I'll believe it if I see products in the market that do what the OP claims. Otherwise, it's just speculation.
I agree with the first part of that, where are the products in the market?

I'm not sure I'd even call it speculation. It's a fact that there are no products in the market.

You are like the third person to just totally ignore the OP and claim they are crackpots with no proof.

I'm sure you all will be saying the same thing after they bring their generators to market.
You have my permission to say "I told you so" if and when that ever happens.

In the meantime, I'm the one who's going to be saying "I told you so" year after year after year when they fail to deliver on their promises.

How does that saying go? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me year after year after year, shame on me. (something like that). How many years do they need to keep fooling you before it finally sinks in it ain't never gonna happen? This has been going on a long time already.

It's not just a rhetorical question, some people are still waiting for the Keely motor, which started development in 1872, to come out commercially. Some people just don't know when to wise up.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Heavier than what?

Bosons can essentially have any sort of mass. The term applies to quantum statistics, not mass.

Heavier than other particles obviously, but then again English may not be your first language.
Lol. go ahd and define any sort of mass and quantum statistics.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join